Search results

1. Nasheed

How well do YOU know Josh Hodgson?

Nasheed here, Zero Tackle have released a Josh Hodgson quiz, if you want to test your knowledge on 'the little general' as @haburgess51 once called him. Can post results in comments: https://www.zerotackle.com/quiz-the-ultimate-josh-hodgson-quiz-161945/
  2. Nasheed

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

Nasheed here, According to Danny Weidler on X we have pulled out of negotiations.
  3. Nasheed

We need to build Union for the club

Nasheed here, It is interesting that no one here over the last few months has mentioned union targets in the usual ‘who should we sign’ dis and dat. mayeb time to start thinking this way actually for 2025. Tigers today signed Solomon Alaimalo from Tha chiefs yo. Roosters signed Mark...
  4. Nasheed

Nathan Cleary trash talked

Nasheed here,
  5. Nasheed

Do we have too many props!?

Nasheed here, Knight Montgomery RFM Sutton Hughes King Kautoga Sutton Patolo Poasa This is a lot of middles. Consider also we are looking for 2 more fearless first grade ready or marquee props Something will need to give I think we are getting a bit light on back rowers too considering...
  6. Nasheed

Are we short!? Back row

Nasheed here, Are we short of a back rower with all this prop focus!?? Although we lack a sick prop we are ok in terms of prop numbers. 6 on books. But if RFM and Topine is gone then we have kikau, Preston and Curran so yes. Decent starting 13 but we need more. Sutton? He is in the transition...
  7. Nasheed

News Did Phil Gould get guilty about RFM drama? Brent Read thinks so (says Gus is lying)

Nasheed here, Did Phil Gould get an attack of the guilts over how Bulldogs have treated Raymond Faitala-Mariner? Phil Gould knows better than most how the media works, so his whinge about being pictured at an awkward meeting says plenty about where the Bulldogs are really at, writes BRENT READ...
  8. Nasheed

Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

Nasheed here, ‘It was a pretty tough time’: Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore Martin Gabor from Nca Newswire November 14th, 2023 12:32 pm Corey Waddell is hoping for a clean slate in his second stint at the Sea Eagles after enduring a tumultuous three years in Canterbury...
  9. Nasheed

Other News Source Attempted swap. SST for Sutton

Nasheed here, Gould wants to swap Sutton for SST. Surron is not a quota player and would represent a good value signing for Catalans once we tip in majority of salary. In theory. Except one problem. Sutton doesn’t want to leave Oz. He’s firmly entrenched. Family and all.
  10. Nasheed

Would YOU be open to Wayne Bennett next year if CC fails ?

Nasheed here, Imagine this scenario. A year from now and all the pains of this season is repeated. This time nek year we are still in the same spot 15+ on the ladder with the odd media scandal. Or even without the scandal part. Would you be open to Wayne Bennett coaching us for 2 years or so...
  11. Nasheed

Salary cap specification

Nasheed here, All this talk of fitting AFB, JT and Leui all at has got me thinking. What can we afford? I am going to make a guess as to our cap right now. Critique of you like but let’s figure out what we are dealing with. Ones with asterisk is 100% or close to 100% and confirmed via media...
  12. Nasheed

Who is the most iconic/influential fixture in Bulldogg history? (Pole)

Nasheed here, Hearing Terry Lamb is doing odd peasant plumbing jobs got me thinking. Who is our biggest/most known/influential Dogg of all time? I have included a pole but if you think there’s someone I have not thought of let me know in the comments section below. Nasheed.
  13. Nasheed

Maybe we do Welsby?

Nasheed here, Just read this article https://www.theroar.com.au/2023/10/24/jack-welsby-is-the-nrls-next-big-star-if-theres-a-club-with-the-cojones-to-stump-up-the-cash-and-go-get-him/amp/ Homeboi makes a solid case that he is tha next superstar. I think 700k is cost effective if he is...
  14. Nasheed

Hawaiian

Nasheed here, Just had a thought so logged on. What do you think of the idea to go to hawaii and expand into Hawaii? They are next to the Pacific islands and despite being under the American rule are the exact same people as Samoans who play and are good at league. I think they’ll take to it...
  15. Nasheed

Will Hopoate released from St Helens

Nasheed here, Will Hopoate released and informed a few months ago and hasn’t picked up a contract elsewhere in the ESL https://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/23806428.11-players-leaving-st-helens-end-2023-season/ He was quoted elsewhere as saying he wants back in the NRL if he isn’t picked up by...
  16. Nasheed

Have we missed something right in front of us with recruitment?

Nasheed here, It dawned on me yesterday that when we have been looking at who these new recruits are we have only been looking at players off contract, on contract but not needed by they clubs, England and for some free thinkers, other codes. What hit me like a bullet is we haven’t condideeed...
  17. Nasheed

Official Bulldoggs is the 11th most Supported NRL team in the NRL - Roy Morgan

Nasheed here, Was cruising realestate.com.au for some nrl news and came across this gem. -Roy Morgan did a huge market research undertaking -Melb is the most supported nrl team followed by Broncs - Doggs is 11th but rose dis year - Titans the least supported in Aus...
  18. Nasheed

Should we split the NrL into 2

Nasheed here, Prior to 88, less than 30 years ago, the game was split between QRL and Nswrl. Now it’s joined obviously would it be an idea to split it again? This era coincides with our heyday. Is it an idea to split up ? We are more likely to find success again with less teams and most games...
  19. Nasheed

List of players the Bulldoggs club RUiNED

Nasheed here, something we have to address is over the last ten years how we have literally ruined so many players careers. It’s really worrying for both the Heath of the game and our club as an attraction. We killers Yo. I don’t know hsy that is but I suspect we have terrible assistants that...
  20. Nasheed

GREATEST recruitment pickups of ALL time (1996 onwards)

Nasheed here, Continuing with todays recruitment theme. Who has been the best pickup from another club in our professional history dollar for dollar? There are a few caveats to this pole. The player must have come from a rival club/sport and played first grade or professional standard. Anything...
  21. Nasheed

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

Nasheed here, Self explanatory. What was the biggest botch?
  22. Nasheed

Toby S*****n

Nasheed here, How do we feel he went in his first year? Admittedly I only saw the first few games he had with us, and I feel he did well, but I missed the rest of the season so don’t know how he finished. General consensus form what i can extract seems he has done ok but hasn’t lifted us much...
  23. Nasheed

Who wins in a 100m race between Foxx and Xerri? (Pole)

Nasheed here, No further explanation nrcesssry
  24. Nasheed

Reality check. Don’t lose sight of what’s right.

Nasheed here, PSA (Public Service Announcement) Since the whole racial drama erupted in July about the lazy training players, I have noticed a trend where. I can see why ppl is doing this, but don’t lose yoself (like Eminem said). Every commentAugust onward, whether it’s abou Xerri, Mann, the...
  25. Nasheed

Bunker

Nasheed here, Anyone who has followed me knows I think it’s inevitable we will have a civil war in the near future. Lebs b Aussies or an invasion from China. Not a day goes by I don’t think about this and what to do in these events. I am wondering if anyone else has the idea to maybe build a...
  26. Nasheed

The Melbourne Storm stole us

Nasheed here, I dont comment much nowadays but have to speak up here. It occurred to me that our downfall is due to Melbourne. The success melb have now, the sustained success, was us before. When they came in, they ripped some of the staff from us, they literally have been quoted as...
  27. Nasheed

The slowest Bulldogg team of all time? 1996 onwards

Nasheed here, Bit of a fun one. What is the slowest Bulldogg team of all time? Minimum ten games in that position. For mirror image I copy pasted the fastest below from an old thread Fastest; 1 Ben Barba (11.4) official as per race 2 Nick Meaney (10.9) stated in article 3 Brett Howland...
  28. Nasheed

Shane Flanagan’s vision

Nasheed here, Was listening to tha Red V podcast and heard all about the vision of my man Shane for the mighty dragons. Man, I wish we had him. This was exactly who we needed. In Every way. @DinkumDog u hate the guy with your heart what your thoughts here ?
  29. Nasheed

Someone told me how many top 30 spots we have left?

So far I have? 1. Hoffman 2. Patolo 3. Hughes 4. Salmon 5. Tafe 6. (Empty) 7. Mahoney 8. Burton 9. Toby 10. Kikau 11. Preston’s 12. Sutton 13. Skelton 14. EQW 15. Xerri 16. Crichton (the older one) 17. Kebab 18. Foxx 19. Kautoga 20. knight 21. Hutchinson 22. King 23. Olopu 24. Wilson (likely...
  30. Nasheed

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

Nasheed here, Just putting my thoughts up in here on this because I know how the Kennel likes to run with and believes things they want to hear. Confirmation bias. Everyone is blindly siding with James Graham’s recent comments that Andrew Davey has thrown a tantrum and wanted out because he...
  31. Nasheed

Opinion Assemble the best rugby league side you can

Nasheed here, Imagine you’re a rich Arab with an unlimited budget like the roosters and it’s your duty to assemble the greatest possible current rugby league team you can. What is your team? Rules/considerations: 1-You can assemble any player from any code. They don’t even have to be a current...
  32. Nasheed

Other News Source Eels looking at Waddell and Alamoti

Nasheed here, Heard a couple of things that I can’t verify as 100% but still coming from a good place, that Waddell and Alamoti are being looked at very closely as squad players for the eels. Alamoti I’m more confident about because the sticking point is he wants a longer deal than being offered.
  33. Nasheed

Lebanese voted best arab race to date

Nasheed here, Lebanese have beaten iraqi's- number 2- to be considrd the best arab race to date in a western sydney poll at a shopping centre. See the video; https://www.tiktok.com/@viewsfromsix8/video/7265641292925832449
  34. Nasheed

Heath Streak dead

Nasheed here, How’s this for oil. Hasn’t hit the news yet but cricket legend Heath Streak died a few hours ago. Cancer.
  35. Nasheed

I think the future is England

Nasheed here, With TPJ and Pele going and the mad drama with Sutton and RFM, and even the potential failure of SST’s medical, we is going to be cashed up with green and no one to spend it on. There is already a clue that SST was enticed, but I think we might see a panic situation where Gus...
  36. Nasheed

What got u fired?

Nasheed here, Inspired by and in the same spirit of the outlaw thread. what got you fired from yo job? The last job was Uber for me and I gots fired in 2018 because of drunk driving charges and haven’t worked since (blessing in disguise because Centrelink similar pay) but I’ll go through my...
  37. Nasheed

10 positives over the past 10 years

Nasheed here, Over the last 7 years, fans of the Canterbury Bulldoggs football club have had little reason to smile. Salary cap dramas, board fighting, empty promises, injuries and most importantly, bad results on the field has led to a largely bitter fanbase both here on the Kennel and the...
  38. Nasheed

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul star DEAD!!

Nasheed here, 'Tha boss can SOCK ME'. https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-deaths/breaking-bad-better-call-saul-actor-mark-margolis-dead-at-83/news-story/948d34610205c4f9de19b3bf84815836
  39. Nasheed

Is it time we cut Bailey Hayward and Khaleb loose?

Nasheed here, Given we have Toby, Matt, Olopu, Salmon, Taafe and even maybe Connor Watson on our books next year, it’s it time we say enough is enough and cut these two loose? I’ll be first to admit, I’m not one of these weirdos that watch our lower grades so can’t really comment much. I saw...
  40. Nasheed

Do we need Salmon if we have Tafe? It’s precious

Nasheed here, If zero tackle us to be believed, and I think they have dropped in a dev player into the top 30 by accident , then we are at capacity if we have SST, tafe, connorSalmon. Even if it’s wrong (no doubt) we can’t have mo’ than two slots left. Thommo and BB are yet to be decided on by...
  41. Nasheed

Composition of Squad 2024

Nasheed here, So lets look at what we need for the remaining 2/3 spots. Fullback/s (covered): Taafe Crichton Wilson Wingers (covered): Wilson JAC Kebab Skelton Centres (Covered): Xerri Semrani Crichton Kebab Skelton(?) EQW Halves (covered): Toby Taafe WGD Burton Olopu BBO Hookers (Weak...
  42. Nasheed

#QuickMaths squads

Nasheed here. The year is 2024. The place is Belmore oval. 1. Perham -150k 2. Wilson - 150k 3. Kebab - 300k 4. Skeltons-150k 5. Xerri -200k 6. JAC -550k 7. Toby 350k 8. Olopu -150k 9. Taafe -350k 10. Burtons-750k 11. Mahoney -600k 12. Hughes - 150k 13. Sio taka - 500k 14. TPG - 750k 15...
  43. Nasheed

No Source Alamoti

Nasheed here, Received word today from my insider that Paul Alamoti is unlikely to be renewed. The main reason is due to both money and defensive issues. It somewhat ties in to the RFM and Sutton issue in that way. Apparently RFM went into bat for Alamoti. This could be a source of some of the...
  44. Nasheed

Brad Parker?

Nasheed here, I was thinking we really lack defence in our centre stock. Brad is off contract and can tackle. could he be ‘the one’ to replace Alamoti and Avo? He will come cheap, he will defend and he can attack Okish. Kennel. Get behind him?
  45. Nasheed

Okenbour or Waddell?

Nasheed here, It has come to my attention that these two players have evolved into similar style players. There be every chance none of these playas get a contract next year, BUT, Imma think one of them might. But not both. So my question is, if you have to choose Jayden or Corey, which one...
  46. Nasheed

Rumour Brad Morkos

Nasheed here, Just got told earlier that Brad Morkos had a meeting with Gus this week. He is a Canberra centre from Canberra. We do not have any idea what was said or where it went, or what it about (but we can guess) but there was a meeting with him and a guy with a thick moustache was there...
  47. Nasheed

Exciting news (for me)

Nasheed here, Just wanted to share some positive news. I found a new group of friends, all Lebanese. Don’t work or only work sporadically so Last few nights we have been up drinking Henny and arak all night watching old doggs games it’s been so mad. So happy. They also don’t question my lebness...
  48. Nasheed

NRL expansion

Nasheed here, What are your thoughts for expansion in the nrl? Or even contraction. I am in two minds, a part of me wants to see it expand to 20. Add Perth as 18th, Castle Hill/Hills district 19th Nz2 or CC 20th. But the issue in that is it dilutes the playing pool. Weakening the game. And...
  49. Nasheed

Have you ever considered switching teams?

Nasheed here, Just wondering with all the agony attached to the club, if you have considered switching teams? My friend just texted me to see that he is now an Eels supporter after 15+ years of supporting the Bulldoggs from when he was 7years old. I tried to talk him into co-support, the...
  50. Nasheed

We have a big problem looming for next year

Nasheed here, I’ll be first to say this publically but we have a serious issue for next year in regards to the top 30. We have signed a few sick players and a few randoms like Semrani, and we don’t have that many spots. The problem is, players like Waddell, Averillo. Okenbor and Burns are...
  51. Nasheed

England France

Nasheed here, Watching the England v France game and big dramas bro three players crashes through a fence sliding for a try/save a try and the fence came down and they slid into the crowd. England centre hurt but he’s ok. The England team is interesting because they seem to have cutted any...
  52. Nasheed

Sean Johnson?

Nasheed here, Noticed he is off contract this year and playing well. Two years ago, he was on the verge of signing us, but one Gus Gould recruited him to the warriors instead. Both forces are now at the Belmore, if we chucked a modest 650k at him, maybe we get him 2 years to nurture and guide...
  53. Nasheed

Russian Military V American Military recruitment campaigns

Nasheed here, Somewhat appropriate on Anzac day. When people tell you that the American military is softening and declining and Russia are gaining strength, you can say NO! and refer them to this:
  54. Nasheed

Happy Anzac Day

Nasheed here, Just a post out of respect to our diggers given the day. These diggers was real and the reason why Australia is what it is today. Also mad respect to Ukraine war, Iraq war, 82 Lebanon war and any other war and the soldiers who fight in all of them, imagine how scared they were but...
  55. Nasheed

Mr Burns

Nasheed here, yo whats the consensus on this guy? he is up at end of season, are we extensioning him?
  56. Nasheed

How many sports officially do we have next year?

Nasheed here, This seems to not be so clear. Who is in our top 30 next year? Players like Semrani and Hoffman supposedly in the 30 but I’m not so sure, neither makes sense. A few weeks back I did some analysis and it looked like we are only looking at maybe 1 or 2 free spots which must be...
  57. Nasheed

Combined Rabbitoh Bulldogg team

Nasheed here, Feast your eyes on the below and tell me again why you wouldnt support a merger? 1 Latrel Mitchell 2 Jacob Kiraz 3 Campbells Graham 4 Matt Burton 5 Addo carr 6 Coby Walker 7 Reed Mahoney 8 TPJ 9 Damien Cook 10 Tom Burgess 11 Viliame Kikau 12 Jai Arrow 13 Cameron Murray 14 Fu Brown...
  58. Nasheed

Coby Walker

Nasheed here, With news Wighton is going to us at Souths, it made me start to think if we should sign Walker who may get pushed out as a result. He fits the bill. old, short term, experienced, confident. Might be someone for Olopu to kook up too? I dont care what anyoe says olopu is not for...
  59. Nasheed

Other News Source Jayden Sullivan and Jacob Kiraz Swap (outdated oil)

Nasheed here, Here’s one for the history buffs. I hesitated to post this because it didn’t occur in the end (at least yet) but I have decided to let everyone know. 1/ I want attention 2/ The more you know the more informed you is. This below is 100% Pre season this year, Gus was in talks for...
  60. Nasheed

Bulldoggs things you saw coming ?

Nasheed here, I am curious about stories of things you saw coming beforehand that happened at the doggs, and why you thought this. I have actually foreseen so many things beforehand that makes me question a lot of things in management. Some I saw: - letting Cook go. To me this was so bizarre...
  61. Nasheed

Who are our conditioners?

Nasheed here, Something I haven’t seen mentioned is what is up with our conditioning team? This is not right to have EVERY forward basically besides Suttons injured. Every other team is 1/2 injuries but we were cooked befrie season start. Are we not warning up? Something doesn’t seem right. Yes...
  62. Nasheed

How many sports left do we have for 24?

Nasheed here, Trying to do some strategy, I can’t accurelyt tell who we have signed for 24 in the 30? For example it says here that Reece Hoffman is signed for next year but I think that’s bull shit https://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/teams/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs/ We need to promote Khaleb...
  63. Nasheed

Should us the fans have a say in recruitment?

Nasheed here, I was just thinking, ahead of time, how engaged we fans are in all facets of the club, but no more than recruitment matters. I find it kind of insane we are so invested but we only allow Gus and Cirro to make multi million dollar decisions regarding purchases. It’s like they...
  64. Nasheed

Why don’t NRL teams do long penalty kicks ??

Nasheed here, There has been a recent emphasis on union penalty kickers gaining sick distance whwn kicking too touch. Not unusual to see them concentrate his nrl players do conversions then send it 45m at a hood angle between distance and safety I very rarely see this in league where they seem...
  65. Nasheed

Rumour Alex Twal

Nasheed here, I heard that Gus has made some enquiries on a transfer or player swap for Alex Twal, to get some much needed gut punch this season. Just an enquiry at this stage, so I was a bit hesitant to share this, but watch this space.
  66. Nasheed

Resolving our Halfback situation. An analysis.

Nasheed here, I have been processing some information and statistics on our players tonight, and like many of you (as in, no surprise) I have concluded our issues are very centralised on having a halfback deficiency issue. I have gone back over our games tonight and recorded the below season...
  67. Nasheed

How does our Junior pool rank with other clubs?

Nasheed here, Does anyome have any hardcore data on our junior numbers compared with other clubs? It is my suspicion we are on the lower end, and shrinking due to changing demographics, but i just dont know. Numbers play a factor in the production line. I'd like to know where we stand so we...
  68. Nasheed

Jonny Lomax

Nasheed here, Should we make a play? He is the best halfback in the English Comp, followed by daylight. I watch the ESL religiously because It’s the only thing on at 4am on a Saturday and I can verify this. But he is never mentioned in recruitment talks.
  69. Nasheed

Flanagan and Hook?

Nasheed here, Am I the only one who thinks Flanagan is way more suited to Hooker than half? Defensively. Solid. His biggest hater admits this. Ball skills. Ok. Just by default to ever play nrl as a halfback you have to have decent Ballwork. Most halves transition to hooker or was a half...
  70. Nasheed

The future of origin

Nasheed here, What are your opinions on this one? I can’t help but think the concept is headed to redundancy. We aren’t there yet but it’ll come. I think anyway. We are already seeing every Islander with a grandparent born in Tonga decide to play for them over Australia and NZ. Which...
  71. Nasheed

Why don’t NRL teams do krash plays??

Nasheed here, Something I haven’t understood why (and perhaps I’m just ahead of the game here) is why we don’t do rugby Union style krash plays near the try line? Yes, I know teams often attempt to get a big unit go in one out and roll over. And sometimes it works, but why don’t they fully...
  72. Nasheed

Sperm motility

Nasheed here. Random one, but is anyone good at this topic!? I’m trying to understand sperm analysis and motility levels and how important they are. What’s real what’s myth and what not?
  73. Nasheed

Bulldogg re-imagined

Nasheed here, What would you think of this team? Our team, reimagined in a different way for 24. But in realism. 1 Burton 2 Kiraz 3 Crichton 4 Xerri 5 JAC 6 Olopu 7 Khaleb 8 TPJ 9 Mahoney 10 King 11 Kikau 12 Preston 13 Thompson - 14 averillo
  74. Nasheed

Our off contract stars. Early season thoughts?

Nasheed here. Curious what everyone’s thoughts are on our off contract stars at the end of the year. By my count, we gots 13 off contract. I believe we have signed 5 (Xerri, Crichton, Samrani, Matai, Booth) So straight up we need to dumps 5 from the below. I’m also assuming the Gus comment...
  75. Nasheed

Bulldogs Pride Jersey

Nasheed here, Some oil from last year I got that I forgot about was the dogs are contemplating a Pride jersey. I assume they were to take their cue from the NRL on it, so I doubt it would happen now BUT I can say with authority we had something cooked up. How would us fans feel if we went full...
  76. Nasheed

Granite state

Nasheed here, This is a bit of fun but I’m honestly curious about the answers here. Here is a hypothetical. You and Nasheed (me) decide to rob a bank and oh do we score. 24 gold nuggets. 11 million in cash and stoxk options each in the heist. We go to a pre organised safe house in Coomba Park...
  77. Nasheed

If we merged, who with?

Nasheed here, With all the relocation talk during Covid it got me thinking - who would u want to merge with if it came down to it? Beyond that, how would u went the name and jersey to be? for me no question it’s the sharks as we can keep the blue black and white theme and we are next door.
  78. Nasheed

The most ‘Bulldogg’ team of all time

Nasheed here, I am curious what y’all’s think is the team that encapsulated the heart of this club the most. Not necessarily the best players, but the ones that lived the Bulldogg spirit the most and fans identify as being the heart of this club. For me: 1. Les Johns: Mad as a raped snake on...
  79. Nasheed

Bulldogs MYTH BUSTING!!!!!

Nasheed here, It has been a while but after two years Imma back because I'm constantly shaking my head about all the inaccuracies I see when I log onto this site to read (which I do) and I think it's time as a leader of the Bulldogs fanbase I step up to d plate to disspell alot of the Bulldoggs...
  80. Nasheed

Channel 9 predicted Bulldogs best team 2022

Nasheed here.
  81. Nasheed

Who should our last 4 players be?

Nasheed here, On the presumption that we retain schoupp, BBO and Vaughan, who will be bought as opposed to retained, We going to have a squad of 26. Who should fill the last 4? 3 will nmeed to be depth. What positions too? im thinking: 27- Deitz. Played magnificently this year for a 120k...
  82. Nasheed

SALARY CAP ANALYSIS. Something does not compute

Nasheed here, I have decided to crunch the numbers of our 2022 squad. Ive used reported figures, info from my insider and guesswork for the below. I have also not taken into consideration the 6% reduction in salary in 2022 where I can. If the below is true, we have pretty much got to shut up...
  83. Nasheed

Vaughan now straight up becomes our most critical signing target

Nasheed here, Posting outta Granville #2144 represent wassup to all my B. Lend me your eyes, ears and heart for just a moment. Paul Vaughans signature is now one iof the most critical signings in our recent history. Bold comment but let me explain and justify. We are trying to build a winning...
  84. Nasheed

Should we retain Dylan Napa?

Nasheed here, Ok, ok ok I know what you are thinking after reading that title. ‘Here we go, another hair brained idea by that crazy leb Nasheed’, But hear me out. Napa has been widely criticised, and rightly so, for not living up to his 600+ large price tag. No where near it. However despite...
  85. Nasheed

22 Squadd

Nasheed here, This is how I read it; 1Allen 2 Dufty 3 Alamoti 4 Naden 5 JAC 6 Cotric 7 Averillo 8 Wakeman 9 Burton 10 JMK 11 flanno 12 Hetherington 13 Thompson 14 Ava 15 Elliott 16 Waddell 17 RFM 18 Jackson 19 Doorey 20 Siemsen 21 Topine 22 Patalo (likely) 23 Deitz (likely) 24 Schoupp (likely)...
  86. Nasheed

Leave your tributes to Hoppa here

Nasheed here, Word up that Hops be St George soon. Please leave your tributes, or anything you’d like to say to him or remark on him here; Full honesty please as I have word that Hoppa likes hearing good stuff about him and wants your praise:
  87. Nasheed

Let’s buy big strong slow lumbering players and buy them CHEAP!

Nasheed here, Fifita Packer Woods Tamou Leilua Big players the game left behind….. However, let’s think strategically here. Pre rules changes these guys were gangstalicious. However everyone is now complaint about these rules… I cannot see them keep it as is. That means they’ll roll some or all...
  88. Nasheed

Ok this day in 2020 we nearly signed Craig Bellamy

Nasheed here, Never forget. this time last year we was bee’s dick away from poaching Craig Bellamy. scuttled by the leagues clubvs football club feud that made Bellamy think we were a joke. what could have been.
  89. Nasheed

If we don’t recruit any playas

Nasheed here, If we can’t recruit anyone new, but retain who we have. What do we do? How will we field our guys in 2022? I’m thinking 1 Nick Meaney 2 JAC 3 Allen 4 Schoupp 5 Cotric 6 Burton 7 Avo 8 Thompson 9 Kyle Flanagan 10 Josh Jackson (yes, correct) 11 RFM 12 Doorey 13 Waddell 14...
  90. Nasheed

What is your job? and how much ca$$$h you pulling?

Nasheed here, Part 3 of the 'Who is you?' series, after the age and race threads. Im genuinely curious what peeps do here for a living? and if the job brings in the benjamins- if you are comfortable in sharing that, but ok if not. Could be an inspiration to others to change careers. I'll...
  91. Nasheed

What is your race?

Nasheed here, On the back of this thread as lock everyone’s age, https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/how-old-are-you.120501/page-11#post-4055355, I have gone into partnership with @EzyB for another question. what is your race/culture/ background!? the age thread threw up many...
  92. Nasheed

Ask a bulldogs old timer....

Nasheed here, Whilst I realise I'm not the longest Bulldog supporting TK member here, I am definitely one of the veterans who has been supporting the dogs from asfar back as the mid nineties. I still remember the Super league era, the 98 semi. The lead up to our 'enhanced' Grand final win, the...
  93. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

Nasheed here, uncomfortable fact for us. Burton has looked solid as a centre this year but toothless as a half. Perhaps we can use him at centre, and have SJ and averillo in the halves for an exciting combo? 1 Meaney 2 JAC 3 Naden 4 Burton 5 Cotric 6 Avo 7 SJ Allen and Oko and Schoupp as back...
  94. Nasheed

realistic fantasy squad 2022

Nasheed here, what i think is attainable as a squad for 2022. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section. 1 Thompson (Prop) 750 2 Tapau (Prop) 600 3 Hetherington (Prop) 450 4 Ava (Prop) 250 5 Grosziwescki (Prop) 200 6 Siemsen (Prop) 350 7 Woods (Prop) 250 8 RFM (2nd row) 350 9 Elliott...
  95. Nasheed

Tattoo ideas

Nasheed here, Thinking about getting a tatt on my neck or side or leg. Trying to figure out whats better. What would you prefer? A, or B- but with DMX ghost (?) rapping by the fire and the trees cedar trees to represent the lebanese forest. love your opinions. A Or B
  96. Nasheed

Is Luke Thompson good enough to play for Australia?

Nasheed here, Just wondering what your thoughts are here on a mid season score card and if he is living up to his 700k or so salary a year? i have my thiughts, but i diont want to influence the comments. Another way of asking is is he good enough to play for Australia if he was eligible like...
  97. Nasheed

Quick rundown of today?

Nasheed here, I slept through most of the game and only tuned in when Wakeman challenged that kick to touch before the Elliott try. Instead of sifting through 30+ pages on game day, can someone give me a review? I’m sure others would be curious given PH not everywhere.
  98. Nasheed

Simple way to be a top 12 team

Nasheed here, Imma be short sharp and sheep. If we want off the bottom, we simply need to buy these available players. Martin Tapau. He be playing Prop. Shaun Johnson. He 7. Jayden Sua. Second row Matterson. Second row Josh Hodgson - Hooker. All easily signed and all winners. there. Solved the...
  99. Nasheed

Trey Browne- Hooker signing?

Nasheed here, Someone (not my insider) who knows Barrett told me today we are chasing Trey Browne who plays for the Capras QLD cup side as a hooker if Smith goes south. How does he go? Does anyone know?
  100. Nasheed

Revolution!

Nasheed here, Just thinking It might be time for an experimental revolution with what we have this year, as what we are doing is t working. So maybe we can try this next game: 1 Averillo 2 Okenbor 3 DWZ 4 Schoupp 5 Meaney 6 BBO 7 Lewis 8 Thompson 9 Flanagan 10 RFM 11 Hetheringron 12...