Search results

1. Nasheed

GoFundMe Farce

No she was where at least 2k of the money was spent on that night
  2. Nasheed

Ricky Gervais boat people joke

I agree, I hate this on all sides. Saw some Scottish chick once and her whole thing was just pushing her politics, the crowd was silent and if I didnt have a girl next to me i would scream 'when do the jokes start'? But lets be honest girls just cant pull of comedy really.
  3. Nasheed

How well do YOU know Josh Hodgson?

Nasheed here, Zero Tackle have released a Josh Hodgson quiz, if you want to test your knowledge on 'the little general' as @haburgess51 once called him. Can post results in comments: https://www.zerotackle.com/quiz-the-ultimate-josh-hodgson-quiz-161945/
  4. Nasheed

GoFundMe Farce

I made fake photos of me sick with cancer and a sad story and raised 6k once Used it for a weekend at star city wit homies
  5. Nasheed

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

super hero outfits We is dressing up as doctors not super heroes bro
  6. Nasheed

You need to put yourself into the mindset of a poor from x country and where you see a pathway and what you have to say to make it happen
  7. Nasheed

It’s really much more simple. Getting a visa to a developed country is hard. Trust me. You need to have a skill. Or familial links. So if you’re from a third world nation and you don’t have that, what’s your way to a better life? It’s the boat. Human rights lawyers and activists assist this. I...
  8. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

I’ve shown in the past actual evidence it’s real. It’s an open secret His bro deals steroids ffs Now will he continue? I don’t know! I hope not. I’ve heard stuff but prob Bs But I am absolutely certain when ppl like twin turbo say ‘he only did roids ti help his shoulder’ it’s Bs
  9. Nasheed

Cuz how many countries are at war? And most of the ones that are, are in specific regions Almost all wars you don’t even need to leave the country. And why are u leaving? Look at ujrosne all the men stayed and fought all the refugees come from just poor countries
  10. Nasheed

Nasheed here. Imma be honest Almost all refugees just looking for a better life and only pick nations with sicc socisl benefits And it’s encouraged by soros Rt who want to weaken western nations
  11. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

Nah yo I heard words on d street he still dabble. Sources is mixed credibility so I dunno but one thing for sure he been juicing n since age 16
  12. Nasheed

Why big bang theory and not one of the crew from the wire? Or new Jack city?
  13. Nasheed

Yallah we should get smashed on a bottle of Henny one day and talk Dogg stuff I am similar to u in what u say and the juice keeps me regular on d toilet
  14. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

FYP
  15. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

Xerri, because u know how he do when left alone for a few weeks when no one looking
  16. Nasheed

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

The spring coach was asked in an interview I saw recently who the fastest players in the game was and what I found interesting is JAC wasn’t in his list but in previous years he had him so he is aware of jac I think he said Xerri and Saab is the fastest
  17. Nasheed

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

Could argue the opposite with training gate this year Floggin ppl too hard at the expense of talent
  18. Nasheed

I’m only enhanced in my mind emlightened is a better term 132 IQ. That elevates me above most
  19. Nasheed

Probably Xerri in all categories because he is ‘enhanced’.
  20. Nasheed

Nasheed here, Fans love this stuff, doggs is being scrooges here not giving this info 4.11 for 1.2km btw is flonominal That’s what I do 1km in.
  21. Nasheed

Burtons best position?

We still talking about this? Burton is a better centre than he is a 5/8. its this simple to work out. 1. Of the 34 centres in the nrl, who be better? Only Farnsworth, maybe Holmes and Crichton’s. So let’s say 3rd best from 34, meaning a ninja in the top 10% of centre threee quarters. Hell, let’s...
  22. Nasheed

In our culture (Leb) there is a lot of loyalty to the cousin also you don’t need to be related specifically to the cousin. The bond is so strong you can remember the taste in your mouth of food when you was younger, Mum running hands over forehead if u has a fever, pain from braces If u had...
  23. Nasheed

What happened didn’t u pay yo bills?
  24. Nasheed

Cuuuuz u Lebanese just have my back we cousins don’t ask questions
  25. Nasheed

What is your best Rugby League Book?

Looked in the mirror and I saw a Lebanese rugby jersey and a bandana….also on the cover… so what’s that say?
  26. Nasheed

Pearly says Lebanese Uleh can’t u read
  27. Nasheed

The only Rughy League read you’ll ever need
  28. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

You’ve interpreted what I said as an anti Gus thang I just said the kennel have been going overboard with worshiping mid players since CC and Gus made a thing of it
  29. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

I have noticed a huge shift over the last 6 months with a lot of kennel members all of a sudden respecting ‘Honest toilers that work hard’ and ‘good trainers’ as opposed to 2 years back when we had one of the best in the business at this (Tolman) and everyone hated on a ninja. You see it in...
  30. Nasheed

Shane Flanagan’s vision

He got Volkman and re-signed Suli!
  31. Nasheed

2024/2025 coaching thread

Ok but there’s a few things you didn’t know or has overlooked I saw Gus say in the media that potter did not want to coach the doggs and even said ‘if he does he hasn’t told me’ so he has indirectly implied potter was not on the radar. Also you seem to throw heavy weight on the fact that...
  32. Nasheed

I guess you missed the point of it. It’s for picking up GIRLS so we can tell chicks we is doctors We got the coats from one of the crews brothers and took photos. So now we got the photos for tinder and LinkedIn and we can smash and advise girls to get wasted with us One guy is saying he is a...
  33. Nasheed

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

You want to choke and assault people who live over an invisible line? Disgusting
  34. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

I’d argue that many coaches are attracted to this type of player and it isn’t a trait of Folkes at all. Folkes likes big packs. Also evidenced by players not necessarily stars such as Jarrod Hickey and Troy stoned. If anything it’s a bennett trait.
  35. Nasheed

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Why can’t I? Robert gets shortened to Robbo in this country what’s the issue
  36. Nasheed

Sooooo. In your secret theory who did Gould think he was going to employ coach for one year until ‘CC was ready’ after he turned down the biggest rookie contract in history a few weeks before equaling getting the biggest rookie history from his long term mentor that you have confirmed was indeed...
  37. Nasheed

None of us are gay bar the one or two vulnerable moments
  38. Nasheed

Burtons best position?

There is absolutely no question that Burton is a better centre than a 5/8. If anyone can’t see that, they need they head checked. BUT, That’s not the question. The question is whether he adds more value to a team as a 5/8 than a centre three quarter. You’ll probably find many players in...
  39. Nasheed

No Source Our latest recruit

It sends a deflating msg to our bois when this happens
  40. Nasheed

Burtons best position?

Dave Taylor T Rex Williams Lloyd Perrett....
  41. Nasheed

Burtons best position?

Nasheed here, Given his size and speed, I believe this might be plausible.
  42. Nasheed

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Smart people play rugby Low class ppl play league Alwasy been the case since day one.
  43. Nasheed

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

I visit a site called theync when I want to wind down in the evening and they have a lot of cartel killings and torture filmed. You should check it. They don’t hold back!
  44. Nasheed

I’m leb and It’s not a guess it’s common sense you can’t admit or not habe the Iq to see I think u got the Iq, maybe not 132 like me but maybe 122-127, but so stubborn u just can’t admit you might not be right Also this isn’t something I coke u o everyone has said it and it’s just obvious unless...
  45. Nasheed

I outlined reasons and all u said was ‘nah insiders told me but what they said I can’t say’
  46. Nasheed

So it’s a secret only u know :laughing: That’s one way to slink out of an argument you’re losing
  47. Nasheed

In south’s circles it’s spoken about often. Dedu tube reasoning isn’t your thing so I’ll drill it down. Firstly it is Also speculated it’s why Democritiu didn’t get a sacked this year. Waiting for Wayne to finish his gig. Bennett has stated he wants to continue. We know he prefers QLD but Walter...
  48. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

The early 2000s was defined by a monster pack. Rauhihi, O meley. asitasi, Mason. There was Grimaldi playing the tolman workhorse role if u mean him? And Reni playing bench utility. Don’t think that qualifies as small forwards being a folkes coaching trait tho
  49. Nasheed

Yes because Gus is the beacon of truth. funny how someone who calls himself smart every opportunity doesn’t wonder why a coach who was offered the biggest rookie contract in history turned it down, only a few weeks later to get an equally biggest rookie contract in history a few weeks later...
  50. Nasheed

Yes because replacing a coach who failed two years with an all star roster with possibly the greatest coach of all time who has good relationships with said club makes me a clown. dinkum calling someone a clown= ‘you are right I just don’t want to admit it’.
  51. Nasheed

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

That invovles tackling alot I’ll be d truely surprised if Alamoti doesn’t fall into the abyss
  52. Nasheed

If south’s miss the 8 demetriou will be replaced by bennett
  53. Nasheed

Two years is not too early. Teams turn around results on a year ti year basis. Think cowbois, Broncos and warriors the last two years. Anotwhr year of failure and played unrest will be like a lead balloon and they’ll see Bennet and think they need to act quick because if we don’t get him...
  54. Nasheed

Two years is not too early. Teams turn around results on a year ti year basis. Think cowbois, Broncos and warriors the last two years. Anotwhr year of failure and played unrest will be like a lead balloon and they’ll see Bennet and think they need to act quick because if we don’t get him...
  55. Nasheed

An Afghan, a leb, a brother, and two koreans, one from Seoul and one from wherever parasite was made. We come from different mothers but bond over thuggenomics <3
  56. Nasheed

How is it well said? Cleary bought a bunch of players then left as they were getting close to an 8th spot. We will never know what would have eventuated if he hung around. The criticism tigers people have of Ivan was he got off the bus, not his coaching.
  57. Nasheed

If we get pumped 50+ leb style which is a genuine fear of mine (more realistic would be alot of 28-6 type scorelines) Bennett would be EXACTLY what the Dr ordered for 2/3 years. He will get the right players and steady us, and the turnstile sterile attitude that our club has adopted recently...
  58. Nasheed

News Feelgood Stories at Christmas

ApeStarz, Christmas is a religious holiday and the most important day on the calendar of the Christian and Mormon faiths after Easter. How is it commercial. And please don’t talk about Bjs. Christmas thread. Kids. Keep it clean.
  59. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

May I ask what we is basing this on?
  60. Nasheed

News Vale Troy Dargan (current Canberra Raiders player)

People make mistakes Uleh. In Bali, nearly every day there are foreigners riding motorbikes and scooters without helmets. If we only feel sorry for people who died due to no choice of their own we would have lost our humanity. Imagine if you got a call one day and it was from your son and he...
  61. Nasheed

Electric vs petrol cars

I dunno. I’ve learnt from YouTube videos how to not get any further speeding tickets Cops don’t have jurisdiction over a private Citizen
  62. Nasheed

No I’m in South Central not in the CBD d area south of the Parra river in middle of greater Sydney Granville, BP, Burwood, Greystanes, rydalmere. Bankstown. The hard areas
  63. Nasheed

Electric vs petrol cars

I’m not the first person to have multiple drink, speeding and drug driving charges and a 5 year suspension. you just reminded me I get my licence back at the of February after 5 years
  64. Nasheed

Bro this crew are some of the heaviest in south central Sydney. Just pray they never read that or see u in a park or something. We are balls deep in the fireworks racket atm. This Jan 1 gonna be lit wid our product
  65. Nasheed

Wtf u mean by that? Do you understand how much respect those guys have in some areas? The Azn on the right actually pulled a knife on someoen outside kfc Christmas Eve!! Actually there is a rumour the Afghan on the left touched a lebo on the leg last year but he says it was BS
  66. Nasheed

Happy Holidays from my gang to yours! @SexBomb i kept my promise and we got doctors clothes to make fake LinkedIns and tell girls on tinder we doctors
  67. Nasheed

Well Lebs are members of the white race so sort of obvious?
  68. Nasheed

You don’t know then. Robbo Relf was one of my favourites when I first started watching. He was very aggressive
  69. Nasheed

Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

Problem is we talk about juniors and building for the future but then when script goes to plan and a junior blooms with the divinity and potent virility of a radiant and fresh cedar tree shining in Northern Lebanon, we let them go??
  70. Nasheed

Official Gus on Twitter

This is th old one he did back in August with Denan we all spoke about? I though the did another one because you re posted it?
  71. Nasheed

Why am I fishing? I simply said I loved Robbos flick to Silva in the 98 semi. Everyone else is turning the smallest thing into some drama for no reason. I stand by it. It’s one of my first memories and I don’t see why it needs to be controversial.
  72. Nasheed

I reckon if you asked this question in 15 years who was your greatest bulldogg idol growing up a lot of people would say me (Nasheed) Not as a player but a club icon
  73. Nasheed

News Vale Troy Dargan (current Canberra Raiders player)

Nasheed here, Horrible news. His families Christmas will neve be the same. It says he’s Canberra but you will remember him as a south’s player. He filled into nrl a couple of times and was a bit overwhelmed. This was just last couple of years too.
  74. Nasheed

So we agree it was robbo ? What’s the issue?
  75. Nasheed

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Once sucked a girl tit so hard goo came out. Wasn’t even pregnant but obv I turned her on I dumped her because althoigh shem add me dinner she didnt WORSHIP me. It’s important. But I miss her she was nice.
  76. Nasheed

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Unfortunate reality is we are now being seen as a career killing club. Getting rid of Waddell was really bad. Is Waddell some star? Not at all. But like @Flanagun pointed out, he toiled pretty well this year and didn’t cost much. Yet he was still punted. Now what this says to other players is...
  77. Nasheed

100% it was. I’ve seen it a million times
  78. Nasheed

Nasheed here, If I was you I’d look toward England as there is alot of RL historians there and the game predates Australia there. Also some crazy wartime political history with league. It’s what drew me in Up to thirty years ago the game was stronger there and had a lot of personalities. France...
  79. Nasheed

I loved that flick pass he did to Rod Silva in the semi in 98
  80. Nasheed

Nasheed here, I never idolised any players. They are just footy players from the eastern seaboard Idolising is how peopel find themselves in hell However if this is about favourite players growing up, Ben Sherwin was my favourite. Rod Silva also my favourite. I also thought Luke macdougall was...
  81. Nasheed

Not what I said. Maybe a good compromise is OP updates OP to say ‘Happy Holidays’ instead
  82. Nasheed

Nasheed here, Merry Christmas to you @1967 and anyone else. Although kindly ask maybe we delete this thread in 24 hours. Important to keep in mind many (maybe majority?) of the kennel are Islamic and don’t like Christmas so don’t want to dwell on the topic in order to avoid offence. But I do...
  83. Nasheed

You talk about putting up a shrine to me but the photo doesn’t match?
  84. Nasheed

I agree with this, youdont get called tha best prop in the world widout a bit of this and that
  85. Nasheed

Dissapointed if you think that’s my pattern of posting. I’d not talk about stoning but if I did I’d flip the comment and make an Arab stoning their enemies joke. Girls, eels fans, LGBT etc. I’d take it to an edgier level. Up your game before commenting things like ‘nailed it’ about me when...
  86. Nasheed

2024 Jerseys

How embarrassing. Doggs don’t have ‘school’ in they list of requirements it seems
  87. Nasheed

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

Is that a insomnia theory or a Gene theory? it’s the worst disease. We need to know what causes it
  88. Nasheed

News Harrison Edwards

Nasheed here, hAS jACKSON topine been in any pre aseason pics?
  89. Nasheed

In some ways yeah. But this is structural. Tigers have soemt years treating Lebs well and we don’t for some reason
  90. Nasheed

I actually give Gus a pass on that. Tigers treat Lebanese players well. Always said that. But we should have that title as the choice of leb talent.
  91. Nasheed

Not to brag but I am the king of this place. Some notable members is @EXORCIST who has had top poster awards last few years @Nate DAWG good too but gets a bit Racial but not in a bad way. @DinkumDog and @1967 fight each other for tha ‘lord of the trolls’ title to leads the trolls. Both can be...
  92. Nasheed

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

You know what I mean
  93. Nasheed

Opinion Will AFB see out his 4 year Sharks deal? Yes or No??

Yeah I understand Uleh. Buy you need to keep and wish upon the comp to be healthy or it’ll be boring. Like how in cricket the ICC have neglected all countries except India, England and Australia and fans are losing interest. We need to care about other clubs (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions if you feel...
  94. Nasheed

Opinion Will AFB see out his 4 year Sharks deal? Yes or No??

You just feel that way because you’re a passionate Dogg supporter and don’t look at things without a biased lens. I do. You take criticism personally as a result and display cognitive bias at times. Seeing things as you wish them to be as opposed to how things are. Your mindset before a...