Search results

1. Superuber

What more can be said of how good we have it

One of the richest sponsorship deals in NRL history – a $16 million pot of blue-and-white gold – was secured with a nudge and a wink from one of the game’s most powerful individuals. As pub baron Arthur Laundy and his sons, Craig and Stu, contemplated a lucrative extension with Canterbury in the...
  2. Superuber

News Bulldogs represented at the Queens funeral

Danny Abdullah with the Bulldogs emblem on his suit.
  3. Superuber

Rumour Possible new home

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nsw-budget-new-suburban-football-grounds-to-be-built/news-story/b57b64aec3c5d32f3e756f9ce3887917
  4. Superuber

Dumb footballers

This team has the coaching staff fooled. I can’t say their skill level is low as I’m sure that during training drills they perform but what I think the problem is that they are the most dumbest in terms of footy brains I have ever seen. Every teams has 1 or 2 but it’s incredible that we seem to...
  5. Superuber

2011 NSW Origin squad.

Squad: Aiden Tolman, Jamal Idris, Josh Jackson, Kris Keating, Trent Hodkinson, Aidan Sezer, Josh Morris (Bulldogs), Blake Ferguson, Josh Dugan, Jarrod Croker, Josh McCrone, Joel Thompson, Alan Tongue, Drury Low (Raiders), Tariq Sims (Cowboys), Matt Prior, Jamie Soward, Cameron King (Dragons)...