Search results

1. Superuber

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

Xerri is a Bulldogs junior who played for moorebank rams
  2. Superuber

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

serious question, are lesbians gay or not the same.
  3. Superuber

Opinion What's with Ciraldo and Gus not approaching Panthers players until they decide to leave ?

There is no need for you to justify your ignorance of how to recruit players by insinuating that Ciraldo doesn’t have integrity
  4. Superuber

News NSW Cup 2024 Bulldogs

Bloody leb, learn English
  5. Superuber

News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

Might not be Lebanese but they have a very close Arab connection
  6. Superuber

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

He never goes to greenacre or Bankstown
  7. Superuber

Top 5 fastest bulldogs of all time -1996 onward

Well you would be wrong
  8. Superuber

Lineup that gives us the best chance to beat Knights in Round 24?

this is the team list that will help us beat the Knights 1. Bailey Hodgson 2. Keanu Wainohu-Kemp 3. Kiah Cooper 4. Dylan Lucas 5. David Armstrong 6. Ryan Rivett 7. Adam Clune 8. David Hollis 9. Kobe Rugless 10. Toni Tupouniua 11. Brodie Jones 12. Tom Cant 13. Ben Talty...
  9. Superuber

Tape over the NRL Telstra logo

Wrong, it’s now against the law to strike unless approved by the FWC. You need to prove that the negotiations have broken down.
  10. Superuber

And seriously how does the amount of money any player gets effect anyone or have anything to do with how they negotiate or not. How is it relatable to what other industries are paying, should we now complain about what Messi or LeBron James are earning. They are obviously being paid an amount by...
  11. Superuber

That’s the arguments of jealous people. it is their work environment and they have every right to bargain for more just like all workers should. They are the product and want a fair share of what’s being delivered. stay on the topic of fair bargaining by parties that are involved. It has...
  12. Superuber

Yes master
  13. Superuber

Time for mass Changes

I can’t seem to support most in their views of Okunbor. To me he is doing more than what’s needed. The issue is the spine and dominance in the middle that is lacking, our edge is doing fine
  14. Superuber

Official Reed not charged

We didn’t have to play a prop at hooker, Ragab is a competent hooker. The blame is on CC for stuffing up the forward rotation by not using Ragab after halftime in that role when he knew Reed was gone
  15. Superuber

Welcome to National Rorted League

He actually asked the ref before they checked to look at the offside, when it was unsuccessful he approached the ref to ask again about the offside.
  16. Superuber

Murray Hip Drop

A hip drop involves the hip of the tackler, not that of the ball carrier. I don’t think anyone on here has said anything about Murray grabbing Preston’s hip, on the ground or not that is a normal tackle. anyway I don’t agree with your opinion that Murray was dragged around , he made a conscious...
  17. Superuber

Murray Hip Drop

I did and my question still stands.
  18. Superuber

Murray Hip Drop

I blame the stupid commentators causing confusion, its not just the fact that hips make contact with the legs that as they are saying in 2023 it’s a hip drop.
  19. Superuber

Murray Hip Drop

Preston was trying to steal the ball, not wanting to bring player down using his body weight. Murray used his hip and body weight to stop Preston and take to ground by stopping leg drive. you tell me which one is a hip drop tackle.
  20. Superuber

News Wallabies should take their pick of the Bulldogs litter if Gus will tell rugby code-hoppers to ‘go now’

As a code he should go now, that is the view of Gus. Nothing to do with the athlete as they can do whatever they please. It’s not the same as telling a student when they leave school and get a job that they should stay with the one employer. they are professional and the codes are a business...
  21. Superuber

New Stadium

M7, M5 and many roads to wherever in Sydney. Only 25 to Sutherland, 25 Min to Parramatta, 30 Min to CBD and easy trip to Penrith.. You can say it’s the centre of Sydney
  22. Superuber

What more can be said of how good we have it

I’ll keep an eye out for you, IRC
  23. Superuber

Me too, what do you do?
  24. Superuber

One of the richest sponsorship deals in NRL history – a $16 million pot of blue-and-white gold – was secured with a nudge and a wink from one of the game’s most powerful individuals. As pub baron Arthur Laundy and his sons, Craig and Stu, contemplated a lucrative extension with Canterbury in the...
  25. Superuber

New jersey leak

The kit only looks good if players pull their socks up. Literally
  26. Superuber

News Bulldogs represented at the Queens funeral

Danny Abdullah with the Bulldogs emblem on his suit.
  27. Superuber

Billy Slater

I was eating at Aseel in Bankstown Sports and on the table behind me was John Khoury and a few others, I over heard John say he will be going overseas for a job interview with a potential coach. When and if he does travel I’ll let you know who
  28. Superuber

News Asiata

Because the Clubs are the employers of players and it is their responsibility to apply any legislation. Not for the NRL to manage, they control the admistration of the game
  29. Superuber

Official Gus on Twitter

Smith signs w/o the Dogs. Wait for announcement Friday
  30. Superuber

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

What we need now is Israel Falou to replace Hoppa.
  31. Superuber

Official Sam Walker

There you go, behave not it the spirit of the game is misconduct
  32. Superuber

Official Sam Walker

And from memory when Reynolds’s did it he was penalised for it. I think the ruling was a voluntary tackle or a deliberate forward pass ruling. So there is a rule somewhere that could have been used but the ref was to weak or just being a c@#$ to use it
  33. Superuber

Official Sam Walker

There is a rule for it and if Bill Harrigan was the referee he might of used it like he did against Bailman in the GF. It’s called not playing in the spirit of the game
  34. Superuber

Opinion Best team from the players we have let go since des hasler got here to now

Yes he did, its just that Des didn't want that type of player in his team
  35. Superuber

Opinion Best team from the players we have let go since des hasler got here to now

FULLBACK DallinWatene-Zelezniak 2WINGER NickCotric 3 CENTRE WillHopoate 4 CENTRE CoreyAllan 5 WINGER TuipulotuKatoa 6 FIVE-EIGHTH JakeAverillo 7 HALFBACK KyleFlanagan 8 PROP DylanNapa 9 HOOKER SioneKatoa 10 PROP JackHetherington 11 2ND ROW AdamElliott 12...
  36. Superuber

Rumour Possible new home

closest pub to Crest is Twin Willows (Luandy owned) just over 1Km away
  37. Superuber

Bulldogs Rebuild – CEO Aaron Warburton Confident of Success

take your own advise and read it. "negatory norbit's" WTF "I truly resonate with what it means to turn up week in and week up. You’ll never hear me say you can’t be upset. Every supporter feels the way they do because they’re a fan" "You’ll never hear me say their opinion is wrong "
  38. Superuber

Official Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 5 v Storm

how much more patient do they want to be able to take opportunities when they come. Its more like fucken do something and try to take it, how the fuck does Jackson think the problem can be fixed by not making mistakes. Play football with an attitude to want to win, the Hasler infection of...
  39. Superuber

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

the law he is referring to relates to unsolicited agreements not a negotiated contract involving 2 parties who want to do business but need to clarify the terms on a legal document. So NO there is not a cooling off period.
  40. Superuber

Rumour Possible new home

For people without account A suburban football grounds plan to build boutique stadiums in the suburbs is shaping as a key plank of the NSW budget. The Daily Telegraph can reveal the government will announce funding for planning a local stadium at Kogarah, and will foreshadow intention to push...
  41. Superuber

Rumour Possible new home

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nsw-budget-new-suburban-football-grounds-to-be-built/news-story/b57b64aec3c5d32f3e756f9ce3887917
  42. Superuber

Dally M Votes - Bulldogs

Kotoni Staggs wins centre of the year with 1 point.
  43. Superuber

Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

The purpose of having someone propose your application and then have another second it is to vouch for the applicant in that they are of good character. It is not just a formality or a step in the process that is to be taken lightly. I’m not a member of the football club but just concerned of...
  44. Superuber

Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

Anyway just a word of advice to people who are signing nominations, consider the implications of being a signatory to the applicants
  45. Superuber

1200 is not a small number and most surveys are conducted with similar amounts to get a reliable snapshot of opinion. What you are proposing is just another faction but of independents who think the same, so how is that any better
  46. Superuber

This place is full of delusional lunatics. At the 2018 election where there was a choice for change, the Anderson ticket toppled the Dib led board with only 1000 members voting. At the last election there was no alternative to the current board. Please tell me how having 5000, 10000 or 25000...
  47. Superuber

Being a member will give nothing other than ability to vote for the board. Before elections the board candidates are nominated and they somewhat campaign for your vote. Every now and then you go to forums where they spruce their achievements and then it’s like a customer survey, you really have...
  48. Superuber

So whats the point of voting

I know what that means, my question is why should there be a need to 'incentivise', people who care or want to be involved should just join. I don't think it would be a good idea to allow anyone the possibility of joining near to election time to vote in someone they want. It would encourage...
  49. Superuber

So whats the point of voting

And also increase the possibility of branch stacking, Its fine as is. Why should there be any need to "incentivise" anyone to join.
  50. Superuber

News Bulldogs have got numbers to oust Lynn Anderson according to Danny wielder

That would be John Kalianiotis your thinking of
  51. Superuber

Petition to action EGM

Can I just say that the signatures are needed to have a EGM and not to elect a new board. To remove the board you would need a 75% vote of attendees at the EGM to do so. The madness is coming from the ones who make comment without facts
  52. Superuber

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

Does everyone think Tassie Devil should be banned until this allegation is investigated and he is found innocent. If this information is incorrect , I dont think he would just sit it out and not defend himself or maybe he would as he thinks that is what others should do
  53. Superuber

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

late 1800
  54. Superuber

STEVE GEORGEALIS "the master coach"

Sorry but I need to highlight the mistake. Allah is the Arabic word for God that is used by Arab Christians, Muslims and Arab Jews. Don’t want to make this about religion just feel the need to correct an error.
  55. Superuber

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

His dad is from Jordan and his mum is Lebanese. So can you change it to Arab Tolman
  56. Superuber

Opinion Saab Try

#17 was onside so he is allowed to get involved however Saab being offside must remain 10m away but when the ball has been touched can come with the 10m. The ball travelled more than 10m after the knock on and that’s how the video ref worked out the compliance. What shit me even more is...
  57. Superuber

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

No females at the club, really? I never said he didn't do anything wrong, it was that the treatment didn't fit the 'crime'. Just want to know are you advocating a Taliban like society and that sex should be banned for everyone or just professional sportspeople?
  58. Superuber

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

The only people who fucked up are the ones who say he fucked up. The media said it, the club said it and a lot of fans said it. The only fuck up was the way they were treated for a misdemeanor. Even Lynn Anderson claimed to have over reacted.
  59. Superuber

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

He will be lucky to play Canterbury Cup
  60. Superuber

Okunbor/CHN megathread

I don’t blame CHN for being filthy, as you said what he did wasn’t a criminal offence but he was being portrayed as a criminal by the media, including many on here, for workplace misconduct. The club should have been a bit more professional in the dealing of an employee.
  61. Superuber

Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

And you proved my point. If you want further clarification on it I would be happy to oblige. Just let me know and I’ll jog on over if your heart is as big as your fingers
  62. Superuber

Oh, I didn’t quite comprehend your reply as being a valid argument and apologies for my outburst. “Hopefully a grown footballer doesnt pick up your daughter at school then takes her back to the hotel to fuck her” But because I’m unable to help myself by name calling and offending people I’ll...
  63. Superuber

Oh please, of course it can be argued. In fact they did and appealed it and won the argument.
  64. Superuber

News Sunday Footy Show

Please stop posting, your are embarrassing yourself
  65. Superuber

This has to be the week.

And @bradyk
  66. Superuber

Gus on Six Tackles with Gus regarding Bulldogs recruitment and development

You are aware it’s easy to travel around Sydney
  67. Superuber

News We won't make a rash call': Bulldogs boss opens up about Pay's future

Roosters, we so envious of our club that Nick took whoever he could from us to be successful, The one win from 3 GF was unacceptable, first it was Stuart as a coach then he got his hands on Mason, O'Meally, Anasta and the big fish SBW. from then on they have been unstoppable.
  68. Superuber

Then why is she saying we shouldn't of shot ourselves in the foot by reacting emotionally
  69. Superuber

News Okunbor Appeal Date Set

So Anderson admits their decision was an emotional one and not rational. They are the kinds of rational decisions required, where we take the heat out of the moment and say ‘should we be further ahead of where we are now?’ Yes, because we shouldn’t have shot ourselves in the foot with Port...
  70. Superuber

How about the admittance that they over reacted with CHN and JO. They are the kinds of rational decisions required, where we take the heat out of the moment and say ‘should we be further ahead of where we are now?’ Yes, because we shouldn’t have shot ourselves in the foot with Port Macquarie...
  71. Superuber

Roosters and Melbourne modeled their clubs on the Bulldogs, now we want to be Parra and Newcastle. Fuck me how did we get here, oh yes members seduced by bullshit slogans
  72. Superuber

How we conceded tries against the Tigers

Wrong, the players I’ve mentioned plus the ones you have absolutely proves that the Cap excuse this board relies on is a lie. How do we not even have at least 25% of the qualities they do. The players mentioned total 11 for the roosters, how is 4 quality players that the supposed repaired cap...
  73. Superuber

Any wonder why The Bulldog's are not on Prime Time TV

During the campaign to get rid of previous board a meeting was held at Lakemba RSL where the members were shown what position we are in and the direction we are heading. They were also warned that this would happen if the Andersons get up. The playing roster and style under Hasler was all his...
  74. Superuber

So what, go watch the game over and over and work it out yourself, when you do, it would be of absolutely no use to anyone.
  75. Superuber

Roosters lose Tedesco, Morris, Radley and Verrills on game day and still had players filled in. Even if we had those 4in our team we would still get flogged. The Cap is not the problem, following on from this boards direction and Haslers structures plus Cleals recruitment is at fault.
  76. Superuber

What makes you think constructive comments are of any use. We are fans who have absolutely no say in anything so if someone wants to blow up or even if they are just happy to support this crap, that’s their choice.
  77. Superuber

Rd 4 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

1 St George 2 Referees 3 cardboard cutouts
  78. Superuber

Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster

You make no sense at all. Your post are so painful to read because you seem to think your views are beyond doubt. How is it you believe the club cannot start building the team roster except with marquee players in 2021. After 3 years we are no closer to anywhere near a so called rebuild and...
  79. Superuber

Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster

It's our Club too not just "theirs" Incorrect. get rid of the words TOO and JUST
  80. Superuber

Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

I’m sure every race indulges in exactly same activities so it’s more likely Humanist not racist
  81. Superuber

We all know that the two incidents are different in the case of one not being criminal and the other one is so this time it is about comparing crimes and punishment and not peoples moral judgment. The players were fined $1000 each by police and are looking at firearm charges which carry large...
  82. Superuber

Official Todd Greenberg steps down as NRL CEO

his words not mine The guy should be under investigation for his handling of the game as CEO of the NRL. No wonder he's laughing!
  83. Superuber

Don’t want to debate which is worse or if you don’t believe the lockdowns and the virus is real or not but what are people’s thought on the breaking of the isolation Law by Josh Ado Carr, and Mitchel. As this is being treated as a health crisis and wether you believe or not would have placed...
  84. Superuber

Are you alleging he stole money
  85. Superuber

Are you alleging he stole from them
  86. Superuber

Don't know your employment status but how would you go if income stopped for 3 months or more. Do you recall they had around $100M spare cash just before the crisis, that seems reasonable to me considering the RLPA negotiated nearly 30% of revenue should go to players. That's $13M in grants to...
  87. Superuber

Virgin Australia goes into administration

How is that ridiculous, 10000 workers = over $50M in wages to Aussie economy each year The other thing your forgetting is they are not asking for subsidy, it’s a loan so it also needs to be repaid. You must think the $300B the government is handing out during the the pandemic is a subsidy, do...
  88. Superuber

Virgin Australia goes into administration

So you want to dismiss the 10000 Aussies working for them and every other Aussie company who supplies VA because of who owns it. Very un-Australian
  89. Superuber

THE AFL has secured a line of credit with banks which will allow it to operate through the coronavirus crisis. It is believed the total amount of the loans, derived from negotiations with NAB and ANZ, is more than $500 million, and could be as high as $600 million. WOW, we are doing well but...
  90. Superuber

Don't blame the media when their audience consumes and allows this type of journalism. In the end we are all losers when trials are played out in the court of public opinion.
  91. Superuber

That's all folks for me, 4am finish and going home