Search results

1. dogwhisperer

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

100%, while TK members were arguing that we paid too much for Critta to play in the centres and wanted him to play fullback to justify his pay packet, CC had other ideas, he’s paying him to be our leader to lead the culture change at our club. That my friend is priceless. Where’s that c*ck 04...
  2. dogwhisperer

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Who wanted Shane Flanagan as our coach on TK? Hahahahahahaha, freakin desperato supporters. Go play your super coach game!
  3. dogwhisperer

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Why would anyone want to boo Hutch? The guy was sprinting off his line in defense and putting hits on the knights when they were pegged inside their own 20m zone. One thing is sure, he’s not zippy but he is tough and fits in well with what we are trying to do.
  4. dogwhisperer

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Yeh bro, there were plenty of them too
  5. dogwhisperer

That's how narrow minded they are. We lost against the Storm, but I loved that game because I can see a real footy team out there.
  6. dogwhisperer

He does all the right things at the right time. We needed players with brains and we have them. We used to bag out so many players, like Waddell, Flanagan, Hethrington, Thompson, Pangai Jnr etc etc and RIGHTLY SO....But now we actually struggle to find a player in the whole team to bag out apart...
  7. dogwhisperer

I think Tracey is the perfect fullback to keep the seat warm for Papalii until he is ready. It's all coming together, I can smell it
  8. dogwhisperer

I hope so, would be good to give him a run in FG at the back end of this season. He'd probably go to another level with the potent backline we have at the moment.
  9. dogwhisperer

80%-90% of our new recruits have been a success. Gus & CC knew exactly what they were doing, we needed experience, players from winning cultures to lift and influence the rest of the players around them, we needed depth, we needed players that can fill in more than one position especially in the...
  10. dogwhisperer

Where's all the negative nancies? Where are all the Gus haters? Where are all the ones that thought CC was out of his depth? Where are all those that wanted Potter instead of CC? Where are all those that still think dogs will finish bottom 4? Where are all those that still think our training...
  11. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

You couldn’t have said it better brother! Your posts have always made sense Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

You can tell he was a good coach from the moment he stepped foot on Belmore soil. He came, got us firing at the start of last year until we copped the worst injuries in recent history coupled with a few soft c*cks that thought training was too hard and the wheels came off. He dug his heels in...
  13. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Gus’s lifeline to Xerri….masterstroke Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Our turning point has come early in the season. There's a good possibility to get 6 points over the next 3 weeks with the Knights, Bye & Tigers. We collect the 6 points and it will definitely set us up for a good crack at finishing in the top 8 come end of the year. These next 3 weeks is not...
  15. dogwhisperer

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

I totally agree with this. We have already seen Taaffe at fullback being average under the highball but I have also noticed his passing game is good and he is nippy. I think we will have more points in us with Taaffe at 7 and Tracey at 1. I wouldn't change anyone else in the backline. Also while...
  16. dogwhisperer

Cameron Ciraldo

Yes, fortunately I can read but sometimes I wish I couldn't so that I don't have to read your dribble. You said "we would be doing better with one of the experienced coaches" and I said "Imagine Penrith without Cleary, Edwards and Fisher Harris and you replaced them with Taaffe, Hutchison and...
  17. dogwhisperer

Cameron Ciraldo

Take it easy Tiger. We still don’t have a proper halfback, fullback and Prop leader. Imagine Penrith without Cleary, Edwards and Fisher Harris and you replaced them with Taaffe, Hutchison and Patolo? How good would they be? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Burton is not a 5/8th, can’t pass hahahhaahahahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dogwhisperer

Religious Discussion Thread

And they think we actually get pissed off Lol. Not pissed off just pity them. There's a difference
  20. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

You know what they say....Once a Bulldog, Always Bulldog. Thank you for your 2 cents
  21. dogwhisperer

A wins a win

Far out, it’s 2 bloody points and keeps us close to the top 8. The boys will learn a lot from this. I thought we missed Preston tonight. Sure we were playing against 12 men and then 11 men later but the conditions were terrible. If it was a dry track we get them out wide with the overlap easily...
  22. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

This is unforgivable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

So good having so many utilities in this HIA era. Well done Gould, master stroke Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. dogwhisperer

Opinion Blake Taffee

He needs to go back to TAFE
  25. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Ciraldo - Young modern day coach who knows what a winning club looks like from Harold Matthews all the way to FG. Considered a modern day defensive technician subject to players willing to buy into his plan and training methods. Tipped to have a big future in coaching. Flanagan - experienced...
  26. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

He’s got Big Lebanese Balls as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. dogwhisperer

100%, of course, nothing beats wining both on the same weekend. I never thought I could be more emotionally invested than the dogs until my son has started playing. My focus has definitely shifted more towards junior league. Love attending training and games days, love watching the kids learn...
  28. dogwhisperer

As you get older you discover the Bulldogs are not that important in Life. Probably 45th on my list in regards to importance...LOL Since my son started playing junior league my interest has shifted from the dirty business of the NRL and focused on the junior league. Much more fun and enjoyment...
  29. dogwhisperer

Crichton is a centre, no he's a fullback... Taaffe is a fullback, no he's reserve grader...Kiraz is a centre, no he's a winger or he plays reserve grade... Sexton is better than Hutch, no Sexton can't tackle.... Tracey is a fullback, no he's a centre...Burton is a 5/8th, no he's a...
  30. dogwhisperer

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

1. Still better than what we have in our spine. 2. Plus their coach has coached 187 first grade games and a premiership winner. 3. Also, the added Royalty of wearing the Red V, apparently it gives you a hard on and you become bullet proof and become 6 foot tall. Considering these 3 points...
  31. dogwhisperer

Yep I got ya, he's got worse spine players than ours, a number 7 with 0 experience and has never played origin and a fullback who is so boring and slow. Yep you're right. Stuff Ben Hunt, Hutcho is better and stuff Sloan, Taaffe is better.
  32. dogwhisperer

Dragon supporters all bought their grand final tickets last week too, this week they are selling them
  33. dogwhisperer

Did a few on here say they wanted Flanno Snr? Newsflash: He ain’t good without the peptides folks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

We’ve bombed two tries as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I thought it was Potter who got them to play what they see i.e Eyes up footy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. dogwhisperer

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Only reason why we look gassed, make mistakes and give away penalties is because we get dominated and outplayed. Think about it like a boxer that’s getting belted and starts hugging and grabbing onto his opponent. This is why we give away penalties start to get sloppy and make mistakes, purely...
  37. dogwhisperer

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Gus is shit, he’s destroying us [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  38. dogwhisperer

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Waddells first knock on of the match
  39. dogwhisperer

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

And many of them have water issues because of poor drainage design. Cowboy builders!
  40. dogwhisperer

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Burton at 5/8th has failed, while we should never take Critta away from his most dangerous position in the centres I kind of like the 1-7 you’ve put up, CC will be crazy not to try it if we struggle first five rounds.
  41. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Look at these muppets. We lost because our reserve grade hooker couldn’t pass a simply ball from dummy half, and that’s why he’s in reserve grade. Massive improvement in defence, sharks usually flog us. The bad points, Taaffe is not our answer, Tracy to play fullback. Kiraz to replace Xerri in...
  42. dogwhisperer

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Critta Captain = no brainer. No one in our team is more accomplished than him. Top move by CC
  43. dogwhisperer

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Hahaha, I think they took your analogy a bit too far just to prove their point. Your original analogy was pretty much spot on regarding CC. Don’t listen to them mate.
  44. dogwhisperer

Yet they will ask their friends, family members to pray for them in a time of need, it's bit hypocritical. You can ask anyone to pray for you but don't you dare ask Mary to pray for you, that's bad, it's a bad bad thing the Catholic's have invented. I asked a protestant once why they thought...
  45. dogwhisperer

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Idc either In Taaffe we trust! In Gould we Trust! In CC we trust!
  46. dogwhisperer

Not saying it was Clarke’s fault. Clarke came close on a number of occasions and Critta most probably would have scored in both occasions purely based on his strength. Whether the inside men made it harder for Clarke or not is not part of the point I was making. Keep whinging and doing what you...
  47. dogwhisperer

What are you laughing at? Critta would have jagged a couple at least on that edge. Go watch the game again.
  48. dogwhisperer

I Love Mary to bits...Revelation says we are her children The Woman and the Dragon Revelation 12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give...
  49. dogwhisperer

Get ready for the "Fact Check" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  50. dogwhisperer

Opinion Anasta and Ennis: We’re back!

Both him and Kasiano were out, that's 2/3rd's of your front row out. Those two included it could have been a different game
  51. dogwhisperer

Our Future looks good.

There’s actually no spot for him in the team. Was hoping his game was going to go to another level this year, but he was terrible. Hutch and sexton easily better than him.
  52. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

He’s only good in open space. Skelton more effective in traffic
  53. dogwhisperer

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

No punch up the middle, sideline to sideline stuff, gonna be another long season
  54. dogwhisperer

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Why is everyone so pumped for a trial. Who cares
  55. dogwhisperer

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

I wouldn’t play him in any other position but centre
  56. dogwhisperer

New Recruits

Hope so. Half our recruits are pretty decent. Crichton, Tracey, Xerri and Currin.
  57. dogwhisperer

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Yo, it's about that time To bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme I'm a get mine so get yours I wanna see sweat comin' out your pores On the house tip is how I'm swinging this Strictly hip hop, boy, I ain't singing this Bringing this to the entire nation Black, white, red, brown Feel the vibration!!
  58. dogwhisperer

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

It’s probably why us old folk are a bit chilled with how bad we have been going. We’ve seen it all and enjoyed it all. I can proudly say the dogs have won 6 premierships in my lifetime, how many other club’s supporters can say that, not many. Don’t get me wrong, it still pisses me off the way...
  59. dogwhisperer

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s only at Penrith because they need players to play against for there opposed sessions and fill a spot in their squad.
  60. dogwhisperer

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Burto’s 2022 form was much better, he went backwards in 2023. I still want to see another year at 5/8th, not writing him off as a 5/8th yet, he might rise to the challenge and go to another level but boy he needs to work his butt off, was very lazy in 2023 and looked unfit.
  61. dogwhisperer

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

I spotted Xerri walking out of Rebel Miranda today, he look straight at my chest, I was wondering why he looked there, then I remembered I was wearing the bulldogs training singlet. The guy is a beast, hope he kills it this year!
  62. dogwhisperer

Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

Not really, some teams are better attackers than defenders, high points for but also high points against. Some teams are better defenders than attackers. Plenty of teams come to mind in both categories from the past and present. It also depends on what attack you are talking about, getting out...
  63. dogwhisperer

My whole point is it was much harder to implement an attacking system which Baz tried to do with our players without having the key players to do so e.g Cleary, Yeo compared to Flanagan and Jackson for example. Defence is totally different, while there is an element of skill required for...
  64. dogwhisperer

I feel like you just waffled for the sake of replying. Good story though
  65. dogwhisperer

If the team is not talented enough the attacking system won’t work. Defence is totally different, defence is about attitude! You can get a bunch of donkeys to defend well if they buy in.
  66. dogwhisperer

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

1995 - talk about flicking the switch!! To have 4 tries scored against us in 4 games against the best teams of that era was something special. The most mentally tough group of players I’ve ever seen wearing the blue and white. And from 6th spot!!
  67. dogwhisperer

Opinion Pre Season Training

That’s a FLAT pass
  68. dogwhisperer

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

LOL!! I actually like TT’s input
  69. dogwhisperer

Exactly. I like to give this current regime time to fix the club from top to bottom. Giving them a chance they deserve. Some folks like to cut them down earlier without seeing the fruits they might bring. We have all been critical over the years for a variety of things. It’s just that some...
  70. dogwhisperer

Exactly, some on here just love to sook at every signing. Probably only depth signing. You can’t fit a whole squad into your starting 17. Need some depth
  71. dogwhisperer

In Gus we trust…suck it up!
  72. dogwhisperer

It’s not about you being right or wrong. You’re just a jinx
  73. dogwhisperer

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

So he said he’s loved every moment at our club. Don’t see him complaining about our training methods
  74. dogwhisperer

Entire 2021 squad gone.

You better hope we don't succeed under Gus(which is unlikely), not long now, you will eventually dissipate like a fart in the wind when the wins come. And when that time arrives you'll be getting a pasting from everyone. Can't wait, but I'm thinking you'll cowardly run away when that time...
  75. dogwhisperer

Random Bulldogs clip

With his chewing gum lol
  76. dogwhisperer

Official RFM granted immediate release

How good is it when people actually talk league and give genuine insights and opinions on players instead of bashing the club every chance they get.
  77. dogwhisperer

Official RFM granted immediate release

Yep, I couldn’t work that one out because Lane was doing well
  78. dogwhisperer

Signatures come up under the line of your post. You see them when you’re on your PC. You won’t see signatures when using your mobile phone. TT’s signature isn’t a true signature, it’s manually inserted at every post.
  79. dogwhisperer

If it’s not labour saving then there’s other benefits, like it would tidy up your post. You can just have it as a user name and there will be no need to have that extra line at the bottom of your post. Just looking out for you brother Bulldog.
  80. dogwhisperer

If there’s no labour involved let me buy in then. Tell me how to do it so we can be matching members. I’ll put “Once a Bulldog” and you reply back to me. It will be really cool, a bit like a Yin Yang.
  81. dogwhisperer

Type it, stick it, cement it, signature it, glue it, silicone it, copy and paste it…whatever, you know what I mean. Always a Bulldog
  82. dogwhisperer

I have a great idea, if you changed your username to Always a Bulldog then you won’t have to type it after every post.
  83. dogwhisperer

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

Cowboys have upped it, but dogs still want more. This was a month ago
  84. dogwhisperer

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

I heard cowboys have chipped in more, but dogs still want them to chip in a little more. Dogs want 50/50. This has been going on for a while now. You never know, he could end up in the blue and white. I think $400k cowboys and $600k dogs would be ideal.
  85. dogwhisperer

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

The flat earth theory isn’t specifically a religious thing, you’ll have both religious groups and non religious groups believing in it. I can g’tee you my whole parish which has 5000 parishioners visiting the church throughout a Sunday don’t attest to the flat earth theory. Christianity has...
  86. dogwhisperer

Official Gus on Twitter

lol..spot on bro. See how ridiculous the clown crew look when someone like you posts a decent, unbiased, no agenda driven post which makes sense. This whole pantherisation/penrith system is a myth made up by the anti Gus/clown crew and their associates. It’s bullshit. If there is anything to...
  87. dogwhisperer

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

He’s only at Penrith because they need the numbers for the opposed sessions at training.
  88. dogwhisperer

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Time to change your name again
  89. dogwhisperer

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Rubbish! While Cronk is elite, you must consider the teams Cronk played in who were flooded with stars in key positions both at the Storm and Roosters.
  90. dogwhisperer

Let's Trot with Burton

Make or break year for Burto that’s for sure.