Search results

1. Novdoggie

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Four wins out of those seven is being more realistic.
  2. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Did everyone miss the professional foul Joey Manu on Tracey when Kikau took out Tedesco? Manu tackled Tracey on the inside which should have been 10 in the bin...
  3. Novdoggie

I hated his carry backs. He got dragged back many times
  4. Novdoggie

He struggled to control the game in the second half and it showed. Our attack was lost when Burton went to centre.
  5. Novdoggie

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

We haven't earned playing away from Las Belmore let alone Las Vegas
  6. Novdoggie

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

In the meantime coaches such as Newcastle's Adam O'Brien makes changes to his halves looking for something different. CC expects something different by doing the same thing every week. Either Sexton is playing so poorly in reserves or CC can't admit the experiment hasn't worked.
  7. Novdoggie

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Why not? Maybe the NRL might then change the interpretation of an obstruction because at the moment it's a joke. Even the ref can be an obstruction on the field lol
  8. Novdoggie

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Seriously?!!!! Did I just basically read that we won't use the rules to our advantage if we needed to like every other club? WTF!! Yeh because we have the talent and skill to not need an edge over other teams. Dumb Dumb and just Dumb!!!
  9. Novdoggie

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Agree, I'd be pissed if he sticks with the same team
  10. Novdoggie

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

I started a thread a few weeks ago regarding how Critta is being wasted outside of Kikau and his stat's back that up. We don't need a strong attacking left centre, just someone solid that does his job, Kikau does the rest. We need to put Critta at fullback so he touches the ball more, it's plain...
  11. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

And which ones were refereed by Sutton?
  12. Novdoggie

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

Sailor re-signed with the Bronco's even though he'll never be their #1, only a back up to Walsh. I also think it's for personal reasons he doesn't want to come back to Sydney otherwise there are teams he can walk into like the Dogs
  13. Novdoggie

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Sometimes players have poor attitudes because they may want out of their contract. I'm sure when he is happy where he is his attitude is much different otherwise he wouldn't be at the storm for as long as he has been. He's just done at the storm I think.
  14. Novdoggie

Good option. Would also save time on the clock with the restart 20mtrs out with both teams ready immediately after the conversion instead of the conceding team having to jog 50 mtrs out, kicker places the ball, ref blows the whistle, the kicker puts his hand up to tell his team let's go, then...
  15. Novdoggie

Yesterday Jacob Preston was another casualty and broke his jaw from a barnstorming Shaq Mitchell who stands at 192cm & weighs 116kg. At full speed, the collision would be like being hit by a car. This year has seen a number of incidences where defending players running up to meet an oncoming...
  16. Novdoggie

Never in my life...

https://breakingthelines.com/historical/three-match-fixing-scandals-that-were-overshadowed-by-calciopoli/
  17. Novdoggie

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Yes it was an unfortunate collision but there is a duty of care that Mitchell is responsible for. I think penalty would have been sufficient.
  18. Novdoggie

Dissallowed Kiks Try

They have been consistent with this ruling for first three rounds. The lead runner can't sit in the defensive line, he needs to continue running through. I was ok with it as soon as it happened because they've been calling those no tries like I said.
  19. Novdoggie

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Fox out next week. Category 1 concussion
  20. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Its been confirmed by Annesley it wasn't a hip drop. He didn't drop on his legs. I agree. Look at it. This one is on the players. No creative with the ball. Had plenty of ball to win the game.
  21. Novdoggie

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

The obstruction rule shouldn't be so black and white. Some common sense has to come into it otherwise players will and are exploiting the rule like what happened in Manly Parra game yesterday where a player only has to run towards the decoy player coming though and get touched and it's a penalty...
  22. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

I think so. I agree with you Tracey to FB and Fox back on the wing. The halves did a good job yesterday so I'd stick with them for now and hope they keep building their combinations. I really liked how they played on the same side at times and created many chances. Caching staff should be...
  23. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Not sure if Taaf will come in at seven. One thing I noticed today was Burton and Hutchinson played on the same side at times and their combinations look slick so I think that will only get better. I would still like to see how we can get Critta involved more in our attack. His run metres have...
  24. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

All eyes will be on Critta to see how he can involve himself more than what he did last week running 101 metres. I want everyone to watch carefully how Kikau stifles our attack. I am not blaming Kikau, let me get that straight. It's a positional problem we have when our halves are passing to...
  25. Novdoggie

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

And that's an option but I think he'll go help Benji before coming to us
  26. Novdoggie

lol yeh let's wait 7 more years to get off the bottom...we'll react then lol
  27. Novdoggie

I don't think I need to elaborate too much on the thread title. How he can turn a teams poor performance around within a week and become one of the most impressive teams of the round says everything about what we need. He will attract elite players to the club and a winning culture.. For me, I...
  28. Novdoggie

Critta to FB

Critta 101 mtrs. The least out of all our backline. Kikau 137 mtrs sits one inside him. There is a positional problem here. That's on CC and JT
  29. Novdoggie

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

It's a long build. This crop of players aren't our future except for a few. We are not even at building stage. We are just hoping this crop of players will bring back some pride around the club. Majority of these players will be gone in 2-3 years and once again we will commence the building...
  30. Novdoggie

Critta to FB

Look we are strugling for points and I'm not blaming him directly, he played well but where CC has him positioned one inside Critta is taking good ball away from him where he'd have more time and space to show his skill and ability when he is receiving directly from the halves. I know Kikau...
  31. Novdoggie

Critta to FB

The reason why Critta isn't getting ball is because Kikau is inside him and stifling our attack. Critta should be receiving the ball from Burton or Hitchinson, not Kikau, because the play slows down by the time Critta gets the ball. If CC or Taylor can't see this then they are the problem.
  32. Novdoggie

Another Backrower - Jirah Momoisea - outside top 30

I hope we are chasing NAS from Storm after hearing he could be on the outer. We can sign all these potential players as we like, but until we sign experienced intimidating forwards we look soft up front.
  33. Novdoggie

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Yep exactly my thoughts. Our big names didn't deserve their pay cheques today. Talk about leading by example, did none of that and should be pulled aside early and given a talking to telling them to lift their standards because first round there is no reason for lacklustre performances like that...
  34. Novdoggie

Official RFM granted immediate release

As the headline reads "granted immediate release". This tells me a few things. RFM's manager was shopping him around. Why? Because RFM was told he won't be in the top 17 and will start the year in reserves. RFM and his manager put two and two together realising this is how it's going to be so...
  35. Novdoggie

Official RFM granted immediate release

Money for Taumalolo
  36. Novdoggie

New season, same old leaks

Via Buzz...
  37. Novdoggie

New season, same old leaks

Its very easy to create a headline that is total bullshit, we know that. What's Buzz got to lose? If he is wrong then he is just a journalist and the story is forgotten about. If he is right then he'll come out and say you heard it here first and he looks like he has integrity. Journalism is...
  38. Novdoggie

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

The Cows have had to upgrade and re-sign some players and I think their cap is under pressure. JT's salary is a liability on their cap so if they can free up let's say $700k then they definitely will offload him and at that price it's a bargain and not many clubs have it except for Dogs and...
  39. Novdoggie

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

Agree, and it will simply be two up and then just keep spreading the ball. We might have the worst props but we have speed to burn out wide and that will be our strength. We are capable of putting 30 points on teams with our backline, but can we stop 30 is the question?
  40. Novdoggie

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

$800k salary cap $300k third party In Gus we trust. When Gus said we pulled out of the race to sign him before xmas, was actually when he signed with us to throw the media off, while the Tigers were still talking themselves up at signing him by throwing figures around and what position #7 they...
  41. Novdoggie

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

100% so I gave it to woollies what I think about paper bags. I grabbed two large Tubs of yoghurt and a 2 ltr milk. I purposely tore the paper bag as I left the self serve checkout, the bag obviously split as i picked it up and I am not kidding everything in the bag exploded on the floor shutting...
  42. Novdoggie

Do we have too many props!?

Next year i can see Ciraldo playing to our strengths. We have speed in the back line so a lot of ball movement out the back rather than playing up the middle. It will come down to our defence in not conceding ridiculous score blow-outs because we should have points in us. This is all on the...
  43. Novdoggie

Board re-elected unopposed

United As One!
  44. Novdoggie

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

I don't think all the offloading of players, Averillo included had anything to do with whether they are good enough to be in the team or not, it was to get rid of the losing culture and poor standards that set in. Gus has virtually cleaned out the shit except for one or two and now I can only...
  45. Novdoggie

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Yeh fair enough but you would think we have better options for TPA's that would boost AFB's package. Maybe shares in a pub are still on offer lol. This one decision on RFM could be the difference in us sneaking in top 8 with AFB in our side or bottom 8 without imo.
  46. Novdoggie

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

As a worse case scenario, i think Gus is thinking along the lines of paying 200k (or half) RFM's salary for 24/25 and the new club pays the other half, let's say $200k. Now that AFB from the Warriors is available the forwards signings have taken a twist as there have been talks of him coming...
  47. Novdoggie

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

No point in getting rid of only some of the fleas off the dog. You need to get rid of every one of them
  48. Novdoggie

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

I saw him in Burwood Westfield the other day withdrawing cash from an ATM. I bit my tongue because everyone including the snitch deserves his private life. What one liner would you have said to him while getting cash from the ATM?
  49. Novdoggie

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Yeh which is why teams have to breed from within and retain the players coming through. It's the only way forward. We might snare a few good players here and there like most recetly but the future is in the junior system which we all know the Dogs junior system over the past 8 years was nearly...
  50. Novdoggie

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Stayed tuned for Josh Curran signing
  51. Novdoggie

Something to smile about

Thank God for our history because that is what is saving our future atm. If we were unsuccessful inparticular in the 80's & 90's I'd be very surprised if the Bulldogs would still exist, at worst we would have merged by now or not exist at all.
  52. Novdoggie

Peter Tunks and 2SM Talkin Sport

I kind of got the same impression. Some of the things he would say I was like, wtf!!!
  53. Novdoggie

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

There's more to this resignation. I think NSWRL said to him you can have the job but a panel will pick the players and the coaching staff will be picked for you, no if's or buts so Fittler thought nup not having that he wants Gould but NSWRL said no.
  54. Novdoggie

He was sick earlier in the year but he has come back since tho his departure was sudden....dunno
  55. Novdoggie

Just wondering if anyone knows what has gone on with Peter Tunks and Talkin Sport with Graeme Hughes? The other day a caller rang in and mentioned Tunks and said he hadn't heard him on radio for a while and Hughes and Brett Papworth almost totally ignored the comment and moved on. Anyone know...
  56. Novdoggie

Who do you want to win the GF?

Looking at it from a selfish point of view. I wouldn't mind the Bronco's because we need Chrighton to be hungry for more titles and if he was to win his third in a row, how hungry will he be trying to win ANOTHER with the Dogs? A loss might just hurt enough for him to say to himself I want...
  57. Novdoggie

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

What's Twal on $300k? He has 1 year left with tigers. Get them to pay $150k and we pay $150k. What's the faaarkn problem? His shit is a lot better that the shit we had/have.
  58. Novdoggie

TPJ article

It's all good, he did us a favour by leaving. I'm sure Gus was rubbing his hands when tpj approached him about leaving because it wouldn't have surprised me if he was going to be told he was free to look elsewhere anyway. He saved us cap money by not having to pay a portion of his salary while...
  59. Novdoggie

What do we need a coach for, anyway?

In fareness to Ciraldo, Gould wanted to sign him from 2024 because 2023 was going to be a train wreck and that's what it turned out to be but it was Ciraldo who said he wanted to come earlier.
  60. Novdoggie

News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

Not much to choose from out there mate. We either get these sorts of players and clean out the rot of lazy, bitching and losing culture players or keep what we have. What would you prefer?
  61. Novdoggie

Flanagone....

I think Kyle has gone about things with dignity and professionalism esspecially after being dropped and worked his way into the team at times and admitingly was one of the best for us when he did come on. We gave him some shit on here at times but I applaud his attitude in dealing with what the...
  62. Novdoggie

Another One Gone…

Don't know but Rothfield on national TV exposed and threw under the bus the "Polynesian players" as the ones that complained, sorry sooked to RFM so yeh I say he is one because he didn't look fit and couldn't put in any decent minutes
  63. Novdoggie

Drew Hutchinson signing

I'll do it for him, it's a great signing
  64. Novdoggie

Another One Gone…

YES SIR !!
  65. Novdoggie

Official Gus on Twitter

This means his actually flying to Melbourne lol
  66. Novdoggie

Drew Hutchinson signing

Where have I brought race or colour into it? I am referring to his character reference, players that are trustworthy and never been in trouble off the field., Hutchinson is just that, a role model for the young guys....wtf you on about? ....get off the pipe bro
  67. Novdoggie

Drew Hutchinson signing

I like that we are signing guys with good characters and who can play. Hutchinson is the type of player that will be good support and role model for the kids coming through. You have to understand that we are building a team while not premiership material yet, we will be competitive again...
  68. Novdoggie

Back in the 80's & 90's she went to a school near me and she was cute back then
  69. Novdoggie

Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

On his way out he should be given this movie as a parting gift......don't let the door hit you on the way out RFM
  70. Novdoggie

RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

Rothfield threw him under the bus yesterday on fox so yeh he's the snitch
  71. Novdoggie

News Bulldogs Presentation Night 2023

Yeh it got leaked out
  72. Novdoggie

I'd have no doubt most if not all the players he is going to announce are not ones already signed like Critta and the fish john west rejected Salmon and they will be players not playing finals footy. Possibly could be others but named after the GF
  73. Novdoggie

Firstly, he has already signed a one year deal with rorters and second, JWH will retire before he pulls on a different coloured jersey bro. Can't see it happening
  74. Novdoggie

And on channel 7....I mean, wtf?!!!
  75. Novdoggie

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Buzz has made three crucial errors when mentioning others during his Fox encounter with Graham. 1. Brent Read - Basically said it was Brent Reads story and he (Buzz) joined in later. So was Buzz backtracking and not taking responsibility for his words? Brent Read didn't seem to like that...
  76. Novdoggie

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

Nah, threw his toys out the cot and left. Couldn't handle being outplayed by a 21yr old...period!!
  77. Novdoggie

No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

But if a player isn't happy knowing he can get a start elsewhere they won't keep him. It's very easy these days for players to break out of contracts.
  78. Novdoggie

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

I'd say it is possible that the conversation was off the record and private so now what if RFM suffers stress and anxiety that leads to mental health issues because Buzz publicly named him? Did Buzz think of that before throwing him under the bus? If the conversation between Buzz and RFM was...
  79. Novdoggie

No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

Sometimes a player has potential but doesn't take that next step in excelling his talent like we have seen but this kid is oozing talent, skill and just natural ability. It would be a risk worth taking and with him being behind Paps and Meaney for at least next 4 years I think he is there for...
  80. Novdoggie

What exactly is Warburton's role?

He goes out to corporate events and tells them how marketable we are and we are in the papers nearly every day
  81. Novdoggie

CC presser vs titans.

All I said when I heard him say that was, what?!! 34 points against, I don't think Bellamy would be praising his players. He'd be ripping the paint off the walls. Faaaark, I keep backing this guy and still will but come mid next year if we aren't around top eight I'm not sure if I'll continue...
  82. Novdoggie

Opinion JAC

How easy is it for the media to create a story and run with it because of personal vendetta's on people they don't like? Get use to hearing this shit to destabilise the club and don't beleive everything you read or hear because it only fills their pockets.
  83. Novdoggie

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

I am...the Dogs are getting bent over
  84. Novdoggie

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

He sure is. He admitted he butted heads with Hasler and Gramaldi about certain training methods but he got on with it and did his job. They just don't make them like they use to mentally and physically
  85. Novdoggie

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

If anyone can post what James Graham said on MMM about this article and Davey you would absolutley stand and applaud Graham. Graham as usual stands up for the club and gives Davey a kick up the arse about how he couldn't get into the side because Preston was a better player so Davey had a sook...
  86. Novdoggie

News Why agendas have crept into Bulldogs’ wrestling drama

The truth finally comes out. Respect to Ciraldo who has taken all the blame and criticism away from the players who (senior players) were actually the ones to decide the punishment. We all know there's a "campaign" against our club and we should all as fans stick solid and get through this...
  87. Novdoggie

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Yeh Soward coaches the girls Dragons NRLW side so he'll fit right in with our girls
  88. Novdoggie

Opinion Crichton the Slug

He is playing his best footy I've seen him play. A lot has to do with his passion for the Panthers. We need to find a way for him to find the passion for the dog's, sometimes that is hard to get out of a player coming from a club he grew up around throughout his youth. I think he is professional...
  89. Novdoggie

Mad Monday & NRL Fox

Yeh they now have them on Tuesday
  90. Novdoggie

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

So CC is seen sitting down with JT and all of a sudden the media make up a story that the Dogs are chasing him. Where's the evidence the discussion was about becoming an assistant? They could be good mates for all we know...FMD the media are all over us like a bad smell.
  91. Novdoggie

News A not so mad Monday positive thread

And get Ronda Rousey in there to wean out the mole and sooks...woops sorry that might be too tough for them
  92. Novdoggie

News A not so mad Monday positive thread

Awards night lol
  93. Novdoggie

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

"Physical and emotional abuse". That quote is hilarious lol. It's a sport and physicality is an integral part of it and now there are limits to how much a player can be pushed, at training?!! And the NRL want to take the game to the USA next year!! If this story gets out in the US they'll be...
  94. Novdoggie

Opinion Your rating on Gus' performance so far

8/10 He'll gain two more points when he gets rid of the lowlife mole/s within the playing group that have tarnished a club that use to keep everything in house at the family club that would have Peter Moore turning in his grave. This/these scum bags wouldn't know what the family club really...
  95. Novdoggie

Bulldogs player walks out

Topine...was named in round 20 but didn't play any minutes. I'm thinking he walked after Tuesday's team was anounced where he was initially included in the 17. He hasn't been named since in any grade This all happened six weeks ago and is just coming out. Not Kiraz, he played two weeks ago.
  96. Novdoggie

Bulldogs player walks out

The players go from bludging at training and earning easy money without any success to receiving a kick up the arse and told the bludging is over and higher expectations and accountability is placed on every player and all we hear coming out of the club are sooks complaining it's too hard. Oh...