Search results

1. BulldogsNation

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Man some of you guys dribble all day. Just stop. This is a great appointment. Blokes young but has achieved it all. He rises in big moments and openly says he wants to be the one to make the big plays whether it backfires or not. He's a great talker. He backs the coach and has known him a long...
  2. BulldogsNation

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Taaffe is dead average LOL We have nothing to lose giving Critta a crack at fullback. He's a world class footballer and worst case we have an elite centre.
  3. BulldogsNation

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Just took last spot in the SC classic comp my name on there is Billiris' Army
  4. BulldogsNation

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Matt Burton 2.0 is coming in just a couple of weeks. Just a reminder ;)
  5. BulldogsNation

Let's Trot with Burton

Big year for Burto. I think he'll take his game to another level. He gets hate on here, but he can make it as a super 5/8. The odd times we have played well the last two years, he has had blinders in most of them.
  6. BulldogsNation

Opinion Pre Season Training

Critta will be fullback. Everything else is just a smokescreen. Yes, it is true BT and even Wilson have all had goes training at fullback. However so has Critta, and Ciraldo is making everyone believe it'll be anyone else fullback but Critta. Critta for 1.
  7. BulldogsNation

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Dogs have signed Luai. Leaking Tigs to media just a smokescreen. 950k, 5 year deal.
  8. BulldogsNation

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Again, why do we keep debating this. Critta is 100% starting FB next year Round 1 Tracey has been signed for centre cover / fullback if anything happens to critta it will be 1. Critta 2. Fox 3. Xerri 4. Tracey 5. Kiraz
  9. BulldogsNation

Official Burto on 2024

Burton will be 6 and Critta 1. This is set in stone, whether you like it or not. Curran is also certain to be 13. Burton has all the potential to be an elite 6, and yes he’s on big money but no one last year was going to deliver when our pack got crunched every game. When we play well, Burton...
  10. BulldogsNation

The games best back rower at his best.
  11. BulldogsNation

Critta has been around the club, but not starting training yet. Did some media stuff other day, won't be long
  12. BulldogsNation

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Keep believing that.
  13. BulldogsNation

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Critta will be fullback Not sure why he wouldn’t get a go in his favourite position with a full pre season there. BT is serviceable but the best teams have X Factor at the back. Critta should get first crack end of story Hutchinson will probably be halfback
  14. BulldogsNation

Your favourite player out of the new signings?

Critta. Love his energy, passion, big game plays and also how good he is in the community off the field. Will be our #1 for the next 10 years. Watch him shine.
  15. BulldogsNation

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

He's shit. Don't even bother asking
  16. BulldogsNation

News Taaffe prepared for Bulldogs No. 1 battle

Critta will be fullback, he has all the potential in the world to become a world class fullback. BT is a reserve grader. He will be there for depth, and potentially play as a 14. Maybe even compete for 7. Critta is the man for Fullback end of story
  17. BulldogsNation

Stephen Crichton

He has all the attributes to make it as a gun fullback too. Give him a full pre season there. People who don’t want to at least give him first crack there are crazy. The guy is a beast, if he wants it bad enough he deserves it
  18. BulldogsNation

Official Gus on Twitter

Defends well in the middle, would be fine at prop. Big and strong as well and plays big minutes.
  19. BulldogsNation

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

We have offered Thommo a 1 year deal for 250k as I said. No clue about other clubs
  20. BulldogsNation

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

This is as good as done.
  21. BulldogsNation

News How Do You Expect To Win : Stephen Crichton's Blunt Assessment Of Canterbury’s Criticism Ahead Of Career Defining Move

Critta will be a gun fullback and leader at this club. He loves Ciraldo and will rip and tear for him. Give him a full pre-season back there and watch him shine.
  22. BulldogsNation

Breakout star of 2024?

Burton at 5/8. Everyone on here will have egg on their faces
  23. BulldogsNation

TPJ article

Nothing article and misleading headline.
  24. BulldogsNation

Tpj to retire from nrl

Why are we still talking about this useless piece of shit? He’s gone. Already back in QLD. bye bye
  25. BulldogsNation

Alamoti to the Panthers

I know 100% it’s only 50k more than he is at Penrith this year. so if that’s true, Critta is on 700k with us for an elite centre/ potential good fullback that’s good value. And he’s a gun goal kicker
  26. BulldogsNation

Alamoti to the Panthers

Critta is only getting 50k more at the Dogs than he was this year at Penrith. Penrith stalled negotiations with him, Critta wanted his future settled earlier and his close relationship with Ciraldo got him over the line. don’t listen to these muppets throwing ridiculous figures out there
  27. BulldogsNation

Alamoti to the Panthers

Here’s some facts that most of ya’ll don’t know. We did offer Alamoti a deal. Just like we offered one to Averillo who DECIDED TO LEAVE. Just not a top 30 one. Club basically told him we’d love to keep developing you but you would have to play SG Ball/NSW Cup next year before being considered...
  28. BulldogsNation

Dymock

Dymock's attacking style was evident late 2011. He even dropped Morris which made him an even better player. Dymock had balls. 2012 Des literally copied it and took all the credit Des was a great defensive coach. But attack wise, Dymock ran the show.
  29. BulldogsNation

Social Media Fotuaika

Hopefully convinces him to break his contract. If we get a big name prop for 24' could change everything
  30. BulldogsNation

Blake Wilson

Average and Replaceable.
  31. BulldogsNation

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

He defended on his preferred side vs Knights at Accor and the guy was at fault for 85% of their tries
  32. BulldogsNation

Drew Hutchinson signing

Burton will be 6 not just next year for a long time to come. Get him a dominant forward pack and he will deliver
  33. BulldogsNation

Official Gus on Twitter

if he gave up twitter half the clubs issues would disappear gus loves attention.
  34. BulldogsNation

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus to announce next he's giving up twitter, putting the boots on and playing prop next year
  35. BulldogsNation

Rumour Ado Carr to south’s

Not true. Manager and player himself said proud to be a Bulldog. A thread on this? The Kennel pre season.... I'm telling you this place no good gents
  36. BulldogsNation

Flanagone....

Flanno will make a good 9. Defends well, good passing and support play. Wish him the best. Great fella.
  37. BulldogsNation

Bailey biondi - Odo

The Kennel says he's better than Burton though Burton playing his worst footy would still dominate NSW Cup
  38. BulldogsNation

Another One Gone…

Fat, gasses after 10min, not fit and always injured Bye bye
  39. BulldogsNation

Chasing Luai

and Luai is 5x the player Grub ever was
  40. BulldogsNation

He is. Still has some time in him and is a Bulldog. Has size and x factor we need in the forwards
  41. BulldogsNation

Jake Averillo

This guys already old news Moses Mbye 2.0
  42. BulldogsNation

I was told we made some enquiries a few months back about bringing Kasiano back to the club for 2024, he has carved out quite an impressive Super League career would not surprise me if you see him in Dogs colours again
  43. BulldogsNation

Drew Hutchinson signing

Hutcho has been bought to challenge for the #7 He can defs get a side around the park. Interesting if he puts pressure on Sexton
  44. BulldogsNation

No Source Poasa Faamausili

He has a dig better than luke thompson Poasa doesn't shirt grab at least.
  45. BulldogsNation

Opinion Dress Code

That's his style A thread on this really. the Kennel during pre season is a disaster
  46. BulldogsNation

Bailey biondi - Odo

Burton's junior career was 10x BBO BBO has an even worse kicking game than Burto BBO was terrible in NSW Cup this year Burto has represented his state and country, Burto has won a comp. Burto was our best player last year by a mile. Not his best season this year but comparing those two is...
  47. BulldogsNation

Gus on 100% Footy

Okunbar sucks but he trained harder than Topine Trying to set standards. Short term pain long term gain
  48. BulldogsNation

Opinion Update on Signings

also, as i said we did offer Thompson an extension for 250k i still can’t get word if he’s taking it or not… but the longer he takes to announce where he’s heading, the more likely maybe he will take it?
  49. BulldogsNation

was that officially announced? that’s good then. got some wraps on him
  50. BulldogsNation

Chasing Luai

We won’t be chasing Luai Club wants to give Sexton a chance to cement the 7. him and burto have a whole pre season to work on their combo
  51. BulldogsNation

I know we did offer Sam Hughes a new contract assuming he’ll re sign
  52. BulldogsNation

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

One guy loves the Dogs and works for them vs One guy hates the Dogs what we gonna learn off this again ?
  53. BulldogsNation

RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

As I said, I have very strong mail he has been a nuisance since mid year. Has been talking to others behind Ciro's back about how training is too tough etc He is next to no chance at being at the club next year, unless some miracle happens. After Avo verbally agreed to re sign then...
  54. BulldogsNation

Mad Monday & NRL Fox

The players are humans. i think we forget that they still work their asses of all year. they can enjoy a mad monday or mad whatever they want
  55. BulldogsNation

CC presser vs titans.

The media has been on our backs all week why the fuck would he savage the players in a presser in the last round of the year when he knows the media are waiting to create more headlines about us do you blokes think or just panic yourselves to dumb comments
  56. BulldogsNation

Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

Can you guys just stop talking garbage He's not a star but there is no fucking star off contract What he is a hard worker, someone who competes and trains the house down. It drives standards. Cheap as fuck too. He's not a bad signing so kick the fuck back We have 2.5mil free and when a big...
  57. BulldogsNation

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Fuck Andrew Davey the soft f*** Run it straight and I'll f*** you up myself
  58. BulldogsNation

Round 1 2024 team

1. Critta 2. Fox 3. Skelton 4. Kiraz 5. Wilson 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. Taukeiaho 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Morrin 14. King 15. Knight 16. Patolo 17. Salmon 18. Xerri (needs time in cup) 19. Taafe (Critta deserves first shot at FB) Actually doesn't look too bad...
  59. BulldogsNation

Opinion Crichton the Slug

I'll say this 55 times and idc. Critta with a full pre season at fullback will kill it this whole thread was a lol from the start dogs fans worst fans in the comp
  60. BulldogsNation

D Day

Delete thread
  61. BulldogsNation

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Critta will be our fullback and a good one with a full pre season under his belt training there Taafe was always signed to be 14 and cover 7. when people realise this the better. debating over nothing
  62. BulldogsNation

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Mason was a traitor. He was a Bulldog when it suited him.
  63. BulldogsNation

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

We have offered Thommo 250k one year deal for next year Can't comment for other teams and their offers, but that's what we have done
  64. BulldogsNation

Whatever happened to

Fuck that guy got on my nerves Maybe I was a Hokko fan boy but the sad thing is we have not even had a proper halfback since Hokko chipandchase proper had some vendetta against him hahahahahahah
  65. BulldogsNation

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

Gus job is to fix our junior pathways and systems. He has done a great job at that. His involvement in everything else is a stain... focus on the juniors and talking out of your ass on ch9. Don't need anything else
  66. BulldogsNation

The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

Baghdatis mate
  67. BulldogsNation

The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

HAHA send me a message. No clue who you are :tearsofjoy:
  68. BulldogsNation

Whatever happened to

haha not quite... though I'm still here. The mods/admins after I turned 18 gave me a new account basically to start fresh and here it is. I wish i still had my original bigdog2 account though.. that was legendary. A 14 year old kid lurking the forums having Hodkinson debates with chipandchase...
  69. BulldogsNation

Bulldogs player walks out

Topine is a little bitch 2 years ago at Revesby Workers he was having dinner and talking shit about the club because he said he doesn't understand why he can't get a good go in first grade no coach has given him much of a chance. makes sense why Him and whoever else doesn't like the...
  70. BulldogsNation

Retiring from sourcing

Yes we will miss Malla's 1 in every 60 strike rate. Oh what will we do without him....
  71. BulldogsNation

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

A few of these lads will be fast tracked to NRL next year. Ciraldo rates them highly
  72. BulldogsNation

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus to come out on twitter to accuse Buzz of more media lies when everyone knows the latest rumours are true. Loyal Gus fanboys on here to blow a load over this tweet before the side loses by 40 again this week. Rinse and repeat. Cycle to continue. fuck i hate this thread
  73. BulldogsNation

Our last normal season was 2016

Des is what put our club backwards for years fkn LOL
  74. BulldogsNation

I have been told from a pretty reputable source it’s Hoffman.
  75. BulldogsNation

Yes RFM got appointed captain and cause of this when he opened his big fucking mouth he created a toxic culture and tried to get players on his side. Mate the guy is a stain and has basically blackmailed Ciraldo. He can fuck off
  76. BulldogsNation

It's not Kiraz It's a forward.. not sure who but I am trying to find out. What I do know is RFM has caused all this mess, he openly spoke out halfway through the year about how our training and expectations are too much and has caused more dissatisfaction amongst the players don't forget we...
  77. BulldogsNation

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

what’s a fringe first grader going to do behind a pack doing fuck all? get your hopes down kid. he’ll be lucky to even play on bench come Round 1 next year.
  78. BulldogsNation

Harder Job than Originally Thought …

what? hahahahhahahahahaha the guys a nsw cup player not saying he won't go good .... but settle a bit.
  79. BulldogsNation

Opinion Blake Taaffe

He was bought as challenge to Sexton, there's no thought to him being a fullback. Fullback will be critta, backup blake wilson
  80. BulldogsNation

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Hard. It'll be Critta with a full pre season under his belt at fullback who'll make that position his own next year. People are over thinking this
  81. BulldogsNation

Burton is not worth big dollars

under our current systems and pack, he would do nothing correct
  82. BulldogsNation

Knockonbor Defensive Effort

The fact Ciraldo thought a terrible winger would make a good forward …. concerns me a little
  83. BulldogsNation

Rd 26 vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

3. Max King (tries his ass off) no one else deserves a point
  84. BulldogsNation

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Sad thing is everything Buzz has said about Gus this year is spot on People on here still keep sucking off Gus though
  85. BulldogsNation

Opinion Changes for 2024

Need more assistance from our back 5 in our sets if our pack is still this shit next year 1. Critta 2. Kiraz 3. Skelton 4. Xerri 5. Fox Their main job is to get our sets rolling… Skelton could become the next Marzhew
  86. BulldogsNation

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Critta will be first choice fullback and will be a great one with a full pre season there. he’s a big game player and the more he touches the ball the better we will be. Taafe will be 14 Burto 6 Sexton 7 but Taafe will be breathing down his neck
  87. BulldogsNation

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Ciraldo is a rookie coach working with a bunch of duds and the smallest/shittest pack in the NRL. How can judge him? Arguably the squad this year in periods with the injury toll was twice worse than last years on paper. Chill the fuck out
  88. BulldogsNation

Burton is not worth big dollars

This. People still think Munster would do anything behind this pack. Yeah he may not miss touch, but besides that, he'd be just as bad. The whole team is a mess. Burton was our best player for the last year and a half, and yes has dropped badly his level last 6-7 games but he's shot of...
  89. BulldogsNation

Got told that Fox got absolutely sprayed in the sheds. Ciraldo blasted him for lack of effort and called him out, the room went silent. Ciraldo may send a message and drop Fox next week.. believe it or not lol
  90. BulldogsNation

idk why you fellas still watch this and bother caring the players gave up weeks ago. they are shot of any confidence. ciraldo has made our team go backwards
  91. BulldogsNation

Agree. Reason is though is to give Alamoti one last chance to prove himself ( off contract unlike Skelton) and Perham a chance in his preferred position. You'll find Skelton will start next year
  92. BulldogsNation

Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Botched Bulldogs’ bluff revealed

Buzz wrote it so The Kennel will disregard it Pretty embarrassing stuff though, making up quotes to try and fire us up. The sad thing is it just ended up making us play even shitter. We could not even fire up with that. concerning
  93. BulldogsNation

joash Papalii

We have had a lot of local juniors actually play for us the past few years... amongst many dud signings too sure. We may get to a stage where we have 3-4 good local juniors who are good NRL players in our 17. But we need big fucking established names to drive standards. A player like Critta...
  94. BulldogsNation

joash Papalii

Papalii has potential but he needs another full season in NSW Cup. Still has a lot of deficiencies in his game - I would consider him off the bench in some matches next year, similiar to how Barba was used in 2010.
  95. BulldogsNation

joash Papalii

Were you gutted when he was nearly at fault for all the tries Knights put past us at Accor? Fuck local juniors. If they're shit, they're shit. People keep holding onto this local junior thing like it's the key to our success for every 1 decent local junior theres 20 duds
  96. BulldogsNation

Oks

The Kennel logic is accusing the player of being a pedo because he's a shit NRL player. Standard
  97. BulldogsNation

Social Media Fogarty?

Older version of Sexton basically