Search results

1. P

Corey Allen

When he went down after about 5 minutes in the 2nd half he held up play Copped a knee in the back They’re saying broken ribs and punctured lung
  2. P

Round 4 team

Deitz in the 17 Lewis 5/8 Meaney Full back
  3. P

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Up to averillo to pass the warm up
  4. P

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Averillo done an ankle Lewis 18th man
  5. P

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Mate I think you have a problem
  6. P

Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Again can someone tell what Cogger offers this side?
  7. P

Team after the bye

Maybe 11 games 2 tries 1 Try assist (kick) 0 Line break assists He’s been going ok What other half in the competition has stats like this
  8. P

Rd 15 vs Sharks 3-2-1

I don’t understand all the love for Cogger He’s playing ok but nothing special Stats the year 11games 2 tries 1 try assists (kick) 0 line break assists If Foran’s out where can we get points from?
  9. P

Bulldogs set for off field coup

Also Anthony Milford Luke Bateman Branco lee Lachlan Lewis jack williams (sharks)+ others Good signing by the board
  10. P

Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Cogger Also 5 tackle breaks 3 line breaks 3 off loads Lewis 3 off loads 6 tackle breaks 3 try assists 7 line break assists 2 line breaks And I thought he deserved to get dropped But Cogger is not the answer
  11. P

Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Hope Cogger keeps killing it in attack 8 games 1 Try 1 try assist 0 line break assists
  12. P

Lachlan Lewis

No chance of playing this week As our great coach doesn’t talk to him, Holland and Martin I think Pay’s head is on the chopping block As he must reach certain results this year
  13. P

Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 10 - Team and Game Discussion

Lewis had a girl last night
  14. P

Consolidated Pay Thread

Please tell me 1 player that has improved under dean Pay’s coaching? Isn’t that a coach’s job and how you judge a coach
  15. P

Official Round 7 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Consolidated Match Thread

I believe we get paid for playing at ANZ?
  16. P

Opinion Any chance of a mid-season signing?

Maybe mid season trades is the way to go but who would we trade for whom
  17. P

News Bulldogs half Lachlan Lewis reveals sledge that ignited running battle with Rabbitohs skipper

The difference between Lewis 18 to 19 Easy the Morris brothers
  18. P

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

Agree with you on CHN haven’t seen him do much
  19. P

Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

You can listen on Steele sports Outside nsw
  20. P

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Lewis’s manager just stated he wasn’t even at the mad Monday celebrations So he should go for defamation Would be interesting
  21. P

Lachlan Lewis’s journey from struggling Raider to Bulldogs' new hope

If true and which it’s not Then how poor was Broncos scouting no wonder they sacked the recutement talent scouts in 2013 and replaced them with new ones including Brian Edwards from Canberra
  22. P

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

They did the interview on the footy show last week So I think we can say it didn’t effect his game too much
  23. P

Opinions are like assholes Everyone gots one Some are bigger than others And then some are just full of SHIT
  24. P

Born bred and bleeds maroon
  25. P

Lachlan Lewis v Josh Reynolds

Why do we need to compare this kid to anyone I think his coped it all his life being compared Let’s just sit back and enjoy because he is
  26. P

Positions we need for 2019

1 Hoppa 2 Smith 3 Big fast 4 big fast 5 Montoya 6 Lewis 7 running half 8 Klemmer 9 running hooker 10 Elliott 11 big mobile 12 Martin 13 Jackson 14 Brown 15 Tolman 16 big mobile front row 17 big mobile front row I believe our problems are at our edges just don’t offer enough
  27. P

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

Ok saw the game Bergamin as good if not better
  28. P

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

Why would you offer this kid an NRL contract Can’t wait to see who Pay signs up next
  29. P

Resign the (PRINCE)

Lewis would like to stay but the club is yet to offer him anything What would you do
  30. P

Resign the (PRINCE)

If we keep waiting we might be too late Have heard at least 4 clubs now talking to his management 3 are in the top 8 and Newcastle Apparently he will be making a commitment to a team in August Hope it’s us
  31. P

As a Qldner Greg Inglis was playing for north’s up here in colts The chairman of selectors for qld rang the chairman of selectors for nsw and told him about Greg The nsw guys said they knew nothing about him and weren’t interested in him and said if he was any good he’d be playing in nsw So...
  32. P

Played Qld 16 , 18, 20 Will never play for NSW
  33. P

Being at the game I was very impressed with his vision. It has been stated on here that his side didn’t come up with any tries that’s true but why would you change attacking to the left when we scored 6 times on the right I expect in a month he will be in total control of this team
  34. P

Expectations on Lewis this week are very high I just hope he has a good defence game and kicking game Anything else is a bonus for his first outing
  35. P

Lewis and Cleeland Now!

Agree Lewis was ordinary on Saturday (but still better than our NRL halves) But has been outstanding in the games I’ve seen this year
  36. P

Why can’t we

I’m not trying to be a smart ass Why can’t we to free up the top 30 list
  37. P

Why can’t we

If we can update our top 30 until 30/6 Can we pay out players like Frawley JMK Lichaa to get them off our list as we all know they aren’t up to it I’m sure players like Lewis Cleeland Woolford and Bergiman would play for minimum wage and couldn’t be any worse
  38. P

Too much negativity!!!

Why can’t we pay out played like Frawley king and Lichaa just to open up spots in our top 30 by 30/6
  39. P

2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Is a bad Lewis better than a good Frawley
  40. P

I think there going well as they very under strength
  41. P

Just people's opinions for 2019 team

Correct Val and Morgan go out with 2 sisters So back home he goes
  42. P

Let Moses and Woods go now

Woods not leaving by 30/6 Sharks wanting too much
  43. P

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Why name Lewis in the 21 this week if he can’t play
  44. P

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

So what are chances of Lewis’s debut this week Must have sorted out the top 30
  45. P

Lachlan Lewis is not in the Top 30.

I feel so sorry for this kid As a footballer all your life you try to reach the NRL Just to be stopped by our incompetence or the NRL I just hope he gets another chance if not with us somewhere else
  46. P

Lachlan Lewis is not in the Top 30.

So Pay trains him all off season as a centre and now wants to promote him as a half WTF
  47. P

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Huge missed opportunity not to play Lewis this week
  48. P

The thing I like about Lewis is he competes
  49. P

Your team for next game.

My starting side Mbye Holland Olive Hoppa Morris Foran Lewis Woods Lichaa Klemmer Martin Ram Jackson
  50. P

So by the logic on Lewis He’s to blame for the pathetic attempt of tackles by Cleveland and Okenbur that’s the reason we lost the game
  51. P

I think you need to watch the other 60 minutes
  52. P

Thought Lewis was solid Wouldn’t give you 2 cents for Cleeland
  53. P

Lewis has to go to 1st grade

The thing I like most about Lewis is he competes for everything doesn’t matter where he’s playing
  54. P

Interesting I thought Lewis centre then brown 1/2
  55. P

I hear broncos are looking at him closely
  56. P

After the IPS game today He’s a very good organising half In total control today
  57. P

Why isn’t brown passing the ball to Lewis this half
  58. P

Not looking to bad considering we bombed 4 try’s
  59. P

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Not a bad half considering we are playing without a 5/8
  60. P

Give Cleeland a go

This is the problem with the bulldogs system Why is there a 27 year old playing in our reserve grade team if he does make it what do we get 1-2 years Why not move them on so our younger players can develop and if there not good enough move them on Who remembers what team win reserve grade...
  61. P

Give Cleeland a go

Cleeland 27 will never play NRL so no point having him even playing IPS just holding up the development of others
  62. P

Mr I Didn’t get to see the game today Who looked good
  63. P

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Dear Mr Pay The game plan you are using is out of date by 3 years. You and Stewart tried it at the Raiders and it didn’t work then, Cowboys have been successful in the past with the same game plan but we don’t have a Thurston but opposition teams have worked out a defensive plan for this game...
  64. P

ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Ok I’ll get shot down But I’ve found a 5/8 that’s fantastic in defence But offers nothing in attack And the other one can’t tackle But offers a little in attack So which one do you want
  65. P

But pay picks the sides
  66. P

When will Pay realise Lewis is the next half and play him him in the half’s After today’s performance of Frawley and Cleveland pay should just make the move He’s not developing in the centres
  67. P

Brown only does things that make him look good never the right for the team
  68. P

Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Thought he was great in defence but what has he offered in attack in 3 games
  69. P

Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Marshall-king playing 7 both sides Foran playing right side only Big change
  70. P

Let’s get excited about Cogger NOT playing in a IPS team that hasn’t won a game and he missed over a quarter of his tackles last week
  71. P

Cleeland making his debut ?

Just watched the ISP match not once did Cleeland pass the ball to his center or fullback or wing So I’m glad they stuck with JMK as he is a better defender and gives the same in attack
  72. P

Interesting stats
  73. P

Lewis last year played with a shoulder injury from week 10 needled every game I think that’s why defence was not as good?
  74. P

Lewis is the only organising half in the club ffs Has to be better than jmk Frawley cleeland
  75. P

We can up in Qld on 9 now during the week
  76. P

For us qldners Who’s looking good
  77. P

Qldners can watch it on 9 now But only on catch up I think after the game
  78. P

Mistakes Pay has already made

Until Pay realises that we have only one organising half back at the club we won’t win anything Foran is a 5/8 Frawley is an impostor Marshall-king is a utility Brown is a hooker Cleeland is a 5/8 So my plug is for Lewis
  79. P

Marshall king

Besides Marshall-kings 8 tackles what does he offer this team
  80. P

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Observeration Marshall King is not the answer at 5/8 solid in defence even tho he missed 5 tackles today but offers nothing in attack other than replacing Frawley
  81. P

I believe he had an ac injury last year Needed needles all year to play
  82. P

Is cleeland out there no input at all
  83. P

Lachlan Lewis

I think Lewis will NRL debut this year but at another club as Pay doesn’t rate him
  84. P

Lachlan Lewis

I think everyone is jumping the gun Pay doesn’t rate him in the halves as he trained all preseason at centre only went into halves tonight when Nu Brown can off injured
  85. P

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

New attacking style 7 Foran plays close both sides of the ruck 6 Frawley plays wide both sides of the ruck except when attacking the line they play either side
  86. P

ISP WEEK THREE FINALS 2017

I thought cleeland went MIA Lewis at least tried things however made some mistakes Forwards got dominated Penrith won speed of play the ball and line speed Game over
  87. P

New coach candidates

Neil Henry?
  88. P

qualifying final Bulldogs Vs Wyong Roos

I hear the ISP boys are filthy at des They were belted all week by him and he picked Saunders as 19th man for tomorrow's game
  89. P

qualifying final Bulldogs Vs Wyong Roos

Not a bad half as we had no field position
  90. P

Round 25: Bulldogs vs Titans Team and Game Discussion

Is Frawley the worst half in the NRL name on if there is