Search results

1. D

2023 Signed Jersey

From what I can make out: Row 1: | ? | ? | Bailey Biondi Odo | Tevita Pangai Junior | ? | Hayze Perham | Row 2: | Josh Reynolds | Reed Mahoney | ? | Matt Burton | Chris Patolo | Franklin Pele | ? | Row 3: | Kyle Flanagan | Corey Waddell | ? | ? | Raymond Faitala Mariner | ? | Row 4: | Ryan...
  2. D

Official TPJ selected for Blues

If the game is on the line or you cant score points you need players like Burton and TPJ on the field. They generate uncertainty.
  3. D

Opinion Rules you’d change

The short goal line drop out is now overused. I think Matt Burton one week he got 4/5 back. When you grubber it into the in goal, you expect to get it back to build pressure. Even though the Bulldogs probably benefit from it, I'm not a fan of it, they should make it 15m instead of 10m.
  4. D

RFM

From his leg drive you'd think RFM would be making a lot of metres, but really he's just running on the spot.
  5. D

Opinion Stop pretending

Credit to the warriors. They were a very good side today. Lots of quick ball movement by their forwards. Couldn't make any metres from our back three in the last 10 minutes. But at the end of the day, I think it shows that we will be a competitive side this year, which is much more than can be...
  6. D

Kiraz for Origin

He leads the league in offloads and is 2nd under Lachlan Miller for tackle breaks. It's very rare to have a player that can have offload and tackle breaking ability. easily better than suaalii
  7. D

Membership Email - 2023 Membership Renewal

I never check off the box for auto-renewal, but every year, I have to call them to cancel it. Pretty sure they are delibarately doing it.
  8. D

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

If Josh Reynolds is fit, I really don't see the problem of playing him in No.14. Bench utility is not a position that should be given to our up and coming halves like BBO (he will be much better off playing a full game in Reserves than 15 mins off the bench). That's why Dockar-Clay is playing 14...
  9. D

2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Luai was the worst. He was responsible for the effective no show of the left edge. Failed to get Burton and To'o into the game, and when he did pass it over to the left air mailed it to Talakai. Fittler needed to hook Luai for last 10, put Talakai at Centre, Burton at five eighth and make him...
  10. D

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Need Gamebreakers and Intimidating forwards. How TPJ has not been in conversation for Origin is really surprising to me. Despite what people say, I believe Radley would be excelent for Origin. Papenhuyzen should play 14.
  11. D

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Can't really blame Burton. NSW failed to get fall on the left side. To'o had barely any touches as well. Only 3 kicks from Burton too.
  12. D

Jacob Kiraz

i like him. always seems to either get a tackle break or offload with every carry.
  13. D

Opinion Is Tevita Pangai Junior a Prop, Second Rower or Lock?

Should move him around depending on the opposition... keep them guessing... I would say the same with Josh Jackson (depending on where we need our defense to shore up) and Luke Thompson, Hetherington too (but he is gone).
  14. D

Opinion Who will be captain this week?

Here is an idea. We start Jackson Topine and give him the captaincy.
  15. D

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

More interested in Jackson Topine tbh.
  16. D

Positions up for grabs next season

Would not call hetherington locked.
  17. D

Team for round 1

1. Averillo (Don't want him defending and tackling at five eighth) 2. DWZ 3. Cotric 4. Hopoate 5. Meaney (Okunbor would be but injured) 6. Wakeham 7. Flanagan 8. Napa (Thompson if not suspended) 9. JMK 10. Atoni 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Elliott 14. Katoa 15. Waddell 16. Ogden 17. Hetherington
  18. D

Cotric interview

GIVE ME TACKLE BREAKS.
  19. D

Other News Source JAC

Hopefully Munster/ Hughes gets a season ending injury in round 1 so we can send them lachlan lewis in return for addo carr.
  20. D

Social Media Bryce Cartwright

... he has signed with parramatta.
  21. D

Opinion Should Josh Jackson be re-signed when he comes off contract?

Too early to tell. In a hypothetical scenario where we forget about the contract he has signed, I would not let go of Josh Jackson anytime soon. The club has gone under a massive culture shift and the cleanout of some of the players that have been around the place for a long time (Holland...
  22. D

Opinion Hypothetically Burton is our last signing for 2021 - pick your 17

stopped reading when i saw you left out to'omaga.... unforunately i was basically done by then.
  23. D

Opinion on thompson

Great player. Absolute gun. For some reason he did not do any footwork for any of the games until the very last one vs Penrith. I am not too sure why this is the case. As long as he uses his footwork, he will be devastating.
  24. D

Gus believe all Melbourne Storm premierships count.

Absolutely ridiculous. What if the storm were found to be cheating half-way through the 2009 season instead of after it? They would have been docked all points and not even be able to play the grand final. Bulldogs in 2002 were found halfway through the season, they did not get the opportunity...
  25. D

Opinion Angus Crichton

Angus Chricton has never played better. I would start him on NSW Origin team. Unfortunately, we have stacked our team with second rowers, so we can't take him.
  26. D

Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

I wonder if Barrett wtaching will reconsider on a couple of players if they put on blinders.
  27. D

Opinion Halfback pole

No way Marshall for 250K. I have read reports of him being on 300K and 500K... Real shame the club didnt even throw an offer at him... he's coming off contract, his brother is here, we have new coach and we can definitely sign him for more than he is currently paid. With that being said, I...
  28. D

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Joe Ofahengaue

I am 100% opposed to Ofahengaue signing. He is worse than Napa.
  29. D

Is Nick Meaney our long term fullback?

I liked his work. A lot of times, he looked like he was a quarter through the line while looping around the back. Some ball skills to develop and could potentially be our fullback. Either way, I believe he has become too good now to be left out of the team. Fullback or Wing somewhere in the team.
  30. D

News Canterbury Bulldogs target Brisbane Broncos Tevita Pangai Jr and Pat Carrigan

JOE OFAHENGAUE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST. TRASH PLAYER.
  31. D

Sione Katoa

Sione Katoa played very well against Melbourne. I am impressed as well with his work in the previous weeks. Should be in line for a bench utility spot. JMK is done
  32. D

News Bikie barbershop police raid sees Pangai stood down for COVID-19 breach

Poor discipline in personal life -> Poor discipline in the workplace.
  33. D

Is Stevie G up to it as a first grade coach!

Too many errors yesterday. Can't blame that on Georgillias. I do like his willingness to rotate players around... If Keiran Foran could be a dominant half, i think we would be much better for starters.
  34. D

Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

Foran to RFM has worked 3 weeks in a row
  35. D

Tomorrow will be 25% rain at the tiime we play. It will rain throughout the morning... so slippery conditions. It suits us. No Smith, No PapenHuyzen, potentially no Kaufusi and Hughes, and we really have a solid chance to win
  36. D

What is the official statement regarding To'omaga's injury?
  37. D

Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Only if Barrett is confident that he can discipline TPJ.
  38. D

Can we just talk about the fact that Matt Doorey has been given jersey no.22?? Pay would have never done this, i hope we start debuting some younger players. No point Reimis being in the team.
  39. D

Moving Players On

DWZ is a good winger. He's so good that in the past few rounds, opposition kickers don't even bother kicking to him anymore. He is very fast and can break tackles. I think a DWZ, Cotric combination would be potent.
  40. D

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

What about Lachlan Coote? Looks to be playing really well in England.
  41. D

Fitness is a major concern

Don't think it is fitness. More like Foran and Lewis not standing up to the task. Lewis failed to close the game vs Dragons without Foran on the field. Foran took a back seat in the last 20 versus Knights and Wakeham almost lost us the game. Today, Foran just didn't step up. He passed a ball to...
  42. D

3-2-1 Rd12

3. Jackson 2. Meaney 1. Montoya -1. Tolman -2. Lafai -3. Napa
  43. D

Standard of refereeing is disgusting

That RFM obstruction was bullshit. Why did we have to waste a challenge to challenge it? 100/100 times, that goes to the bunker, and they look at it. Fuck the ref
  44. D

Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

Is this from a club email? Can't find it.
  45. D

No Source Bryce Cartwright

Only if Barrett and Cartwright can reform his behaviour.
  46. D

Rd 11 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Tolman 2. Meaney 1. RFM
  47. D

Official Titans sign David Fifita

lmao no wonder siebold didnt want to talk about it yesterday.
  48. D

Oliver Gildart

If he comes, great, but won't Averillo get squeezed out? 1. Hopoate 2. Meaney 3. Gildart 4. Cotric 5. DWZ Reimis Smith, Kerrod Holland, Marcelo Montoya and Christian Chricton are done at the club. Can't see Averillo go to Five Eighth either... especially with Foran resigning and us chasing Burton.
  49. D

Opinion Reimis Smith is the Worst

I've noticed something that's pretty consistent across this forum. A lot of members believe Reimis is a decent player and most believe he should be playing Wing. I'll say this. Reimis is absolute garbage right now, and his potential from 2-3 years ago wasn't even that high. He is super lazy...
  50. D

Opinion Montoya

He was brave today. Took many tough carries since the Dragons refuse to kick to DWZ. Wouldn't say that error was entirely his fault... One thing is for sure... he should get the go over Reimis next week... at least he isn't lazy.
  51. D

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

why the fuck is christian chrichton fking spasming??????????? JUST RUN
  52. D

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

Deny him release. Never let him back into top grade again. Yes, the club didn't stand up for him, but his actions were treacherous.
  53. D

No Source Tom Starling

Although he looked good. I think with the money we have right now, we should try and get a top tier hooker and not gamble on a young prospect. Spend big money 800K + on either McInnes or Brandon Smith.... if that doesn't work Connor Watson could also work.
  54. D

News EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler reveal plans for fixing broken Bulldogs

He is only a 14 because he is stuck behind Ponga at 1, Mann at 6 and Jayden Brailey at 9. Would be a good hooker.
  55. D

News EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler reveal plans for fixing broken Bulldogs

With the amount of money we have, I wouldn't bother taking a gamble at someone from Super League or a promising junior player. Take the least risk path even if it may cost us more. Connor Watson, Cameron McInness are both good choices. I reckon 600K is enough to lure Watson away from Knights...
  56. D

Hit list 2021

No need to go with 2nd string players. Go for the guns Matt Burton - 600K to start as our permanent five eighth Conor Watson -600K to start as our permanent hooker. I think we can lure him away from Knights pretty easily. Nick Cotric - 600K This should be the start.
  57. D

DWZ

DWZ is good. Put him on the Wing. At least Pay seemed to see that and did so in the last 20 minutes. I would expect the same arrangement next week. Reimis gone as well to suspension. Averillo has to be back you would think. Unfortunately this is the best backline we can have next week: 1...
  58. D

Has Napa played one good game at all?

Napa is a coward. When he hits the line, he bends like one those soft plastic rulers.
  59. D

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

At least DWZ kick offs are improving. very deep
  60. D

Other News Source Nathan Peats to the Dogs?

Connor Watson 600K. I think we can pull him away from Newcastle. He is stuck behind Ponga at FB, Pearce and Mann at Five-Eighth, Jayden Brailey at Hooker. Tex Hoy is sniffing around the corner as well and I don't think they want to lose him. I would be trying to snare Watson for 600K at put him...
  61. D

Opinion Team needed to get dogs back to where they should be

My 3M Plan: Cotric (Centre) 600K Watson (Hooker) 600K Burton (Five-Eighth) 600K Elijah Taylor 200K Ray Stone 200K Still a lot of money left...
  62. D

News Daley urges Cotric to stay at Canberra for less

I think we could snare Brent Naden for half the price... maybe even less... either way I believe we only need to buy 1 Centre... Averillo for the other spot.
  63. D

No Source Matt Burton

I would be happy to throw overs at Burton.
  64. D

few obvious signings/players positions

Kikau and Wakeham combo would be insane. They looked slick last year in the test matches for fiji
  65. D

Wingers Changing Positions

I'm pretty sure all of those players were fullbacks in lower grades, but simply had to play wing because someone else held the position before them.
  66. D

Wingers Changing Positions

I would rather prefer these wingers/centres transitioning because it is part of the club's long term development for them... not because they want money or more involvement or that they simply like the position more (Latrell, Reimis) For example: Daley: Centre -> Five-Eighth Fittler: Centre - >...
  67. D

WWOS MOLE Tigers considering Foran to replace Benji

Isn't Brooks old enough and experienced enough to steer the ship himself?
  68. D

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

1. Hopoate 2. REimis 3. Holland 4. Averillo 5. DWZ i don't understand why pay has gone with what he has gone with???
  69. D

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

This game is still winable. We take it one set at a time, one minute at a time, and we can get there.
  70. D

Official Luke Thompson to join the Pack for 2020 NRL Premiership Season

Great stuff from the club. I would play Thompson in no.13 but play him like an extra prop. I feel we need Tolman's workrate in the middle.
  71. D

2015 Signed Jersey

very bottom right corner is lloyd perret i believe.
  72. D

2015 Signed Jersey

73. D

2004 signed gf jersey

Very Top Right could be Andrew Emileo not my photo: darryl millard could be one of them, but reallly not sure.
  74. D

2004 signed gf jersey

Yes, that is Trent Cutler. Not too sure about Nate Myles. his signature looks different from memory, but it is very common for younger players to have very different signatures that change over time.
  75. D

2004 signed gf jersey

76. D

2004 signed gf jersey

Note the El Masri signature is different. This is around 2005 afterwards, he stopped doing his good signature and starting doing the little scrawl. Old/Full El Masri Signature: Grimaldi photo from online, not mine.
  77. D

2004 signed gf jersey

Left underneath the general. I'll try upload some photos.
  78. D

2004 signed gf jersey

Hi mate, A couple of those you have aren't correct The Mark O'meley one is actually a Willie Tonga The Steve PRice is actually a Tony Grimaldi The Johnathon Thurston is actually a Hazem El MAsri (full signature, he no longer does those) The one underneath Luke Patten is Andrew Ryan
  79. D

News Smith to miss Roosters match

Morgan Harper replaced him officially...
  80. D

Bulldog Ritchie reporting Matt Burton has itchy feet.

Really like this kid. Very mature for his age, both playing ability and mindset. Him missing 5 Field Goals last week actually shows a lot of positive qualities about him. Most rookie halves, in their first chance to really prove themselves might take a field goal and miss and end up getting...
  81. D

Opinion Foran announcement

Definitely resign Foran at the right price... unless another marquee half comes up available. It is TOO much to ask for two Rookie halves to develop next to each other, whether it be Cogger, Lewis, Wakeham or Averillo. Teams simply do not succeed when two rookie halves play with each other...
  82. D

Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

so funny that we just leapfrogged south sydney on the ladder lmao
  83. D

Rd 4 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

Also: (Negative contributions considered only, so any positives they did not included here) -3: Dean Britt -2: Reimis Smith -1: Lachlan Lewis
  84. D

Rd 4 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

3. Hopoate 2. To'Omaga 1. DWZ Honorable Mentions: Tolman, Jackson, Elliott
  85. D

we have won this game. time to go ruthless. lets bump up that points differnetial.
  86. D

Kerrod Holland isnt even that bad. He should be on. Smith off. what an idiot
  87. D

If Reimis smith were hopoate, we would have scored.
  88. D

lmao how do we get lucky with that
  89. D

every left side raid is shit.