Search results

1. Sleeky

News Gold Coast Titans get Justin Holbrook as their new coach

The Gold Coast Titans have reportedly got their man, signing St Helens coach Justin Holbrook to a two-year deal. The Courier Mail broke the news on Wednesday that he will take the reins of the struggling club from 2020 onwards and that the contract can be extended if he drags the team out otf...
  2. Sleeky

News Bulldogs didn’t get flogged but there was plenty of self-flaggelation

Bulldogs didn’t get flogged but there was plenty of self-flaggelation May 26, 2019 TheLanDownUnder 0 Comments The saying goes you can’t teach an old dog new tricks — well after Sunday’s game between the Canterbury Bulldogs and Melbourne Storm it appears you could extend that maxim to the...
  3. Sleeky

Mad Monday: Bulldogs nude romp latest end-of-season controversy

Mad Monday: Bulldogs nude romp latest end-of-season controversy SEPTEMBER 04, 2018 THE Bulldogs have form when it comes to Mad Monday celebrations but their indiscretions are just one thread in tapestry of outrages and atrocities from the NRL and beyond. The last time Canterbury players hit the...
  4. Sleeky

Seibold... What a Pro Rookie

I have loved watching Souths this year, the style of play is gorgeous. Yes they have better players but even the newbies are playing like they have been part of the team forever. I’m hoping Pay or whoever comes in for 2020 gets us playing a style that has other teams shitting it...
  5. Sleeky

Honour your contract Sonny: Gallop

Honour your contract Sonny: Gallop NRL boss David Gallop has urged Bulldogs superstar Sonny Bill Williams to "respect the sanctity of your contract". Gallop's missive was fired as the Bulldogs last night revealed fears that Williams wants as much as $1 million a season to stay in rugby...
  6. Sleeky

Khoder Nasser: The man behind Sonny Bill Williams' anger

Khoder Nasser: The man behind Sonny Bill Williams' anger By Paul Kent | May 24, 2008 12:00am THE quirkiness of King Khoder stepped up a notch this week with his assertion that Sonny Bill Williams could soon be playing for the All Blacks from his intended base which, we are led to believe...
  7. Sleeky

Whats this for???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQXZY0QpDk LoL at Shifty Sherwin asks the commentator "Whats this for?", and the guy replies "you got the man of the match". I think he had forgotten what a MOTM was. Does anyone remeber when he last received a MOTM???
  8. Sleeky

Aboriginal Affairs Thread

Just wanna hear about peoples opinions. No everyone is gonna agree with each other, so keep posts civilised I know where you are coming from and i respect it All im saying is that saying sorry isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be. We are lucky to be living in a civilised country...
  9. Sleeky

Unleashing the dud

Sri Lanka ready to unleash Malinga February 07, 2008 SRI Lanka are ready to unleash Lasith "the slinger" Malinga on Australia - all the pace sensation needs is a dry pitch at the SCG. Sri Lankan captain Mahela Jayawardene said his entire squad had been eagerly awaiting their World Cup...
  10. Sleeky

And the heavens have opened up

Wow In the space of 5 minutes, my street has become a raging river Hail, wind and pelting rain has come down in an instant Global warming?? I dont think so.
  11. Sleeky

Rorters mix it up with gatorade

Half Price Chookpen Memberships For the next two weeks only Chookpen memberships are half price thanks to Gatorade. From 9am, Monday 21 January to 5pm, Friday 1 February, Gatorade is offering half price Chookpen memberships on adults, concession, family and undercover packages by paying...
  12. Sleeky

Why that team???

After just finding out how many Villa fans there are in this forum, i was just wondering what made you wanna support them?? I loved Aston Villa ever since i can remember. It was the first game i watched, and i picked them. LoL. Not the greatest reason but at least i stuck with them till now...
  13. Sleeky

Mods have a song!!

LOL i was going through youtube when i found the perfect song for our mods. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX79tgB2PVk
  14. Sleeky

Next time you visit........

Next time you visit McDonalds (especially around lunch time), notice how people stalk you if you have the newspaper, which is complintary from McDonalds. It is hardly ever available coz everyone is reading it while eating their food. I am the worst offender. I eat McDonalds or Hungry Jacks...
  15. Sleeky

Happy birthday Utai Slam :D

Happy birthday mate. I wish you all the best and hope you have a magnificent 20th year :D :D :D
  16. Sleeky

1 more for $9200

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I was playing Cleopatra (poker machine) and got the Cash Express (link). I had $2.50 left and was so disgusted with the nights earnings that i didnt even want to look at the trains. As i was looking away, i just pressed any buttons and to my surprise i got 5 trains...
  17. Sleeky

Will Swanton reports............

Has anyone read todays "The Sun Herald" and the page about the reporter in the bulldogs crowd??
  18. Sleeky

The "how many chicks i picked up today" Thread

Well including the one at tafe, then at maccas then the one driving next to me, that would make it......................... ZERO (i didnt say u had to be succesful) :p Although im hoping to go one better 2moro night (well it is a friday :D) Now this is for any1 who picked up on the...
  19. Sleeky

Bulldogs in the Community

www.bulldogs.com.au Chester Hill Hornets I'm writing to thank Mark O'Meley and Nate Myles for the time they gave up to help the side I coach and other sides in the club where I'm at. I'm coach of the Chester Hill Hornets ***C Under 13's Grade side. Last night both Mark and Nate gave...
  20. Sleeky

A question......

Is Charlie Farah related to Robbie from tigers???
  21. Sleeky

LOL at parra duo

Fined pair pay the price By Steve Mascord May 20, 2006 PENRITH fans chanted "have another beer" and fallen Parramatta stars Mark Riddell and Tim Smith just had to grin and bear it last night. With halfback Smith having shown up to training under the weather on Monday and hooker Riddell...
  22. Sleeky

Im a sucker for.......

Kate Hudson movies... Everytime i see her on t.v/optus, i have to stop what im doing to watch her. I think its her smile :D ;) What are you are a sucker for?
  23. Sleeky

Yankee.....

So Yankee. Wats ur name?
  24. Sleeky

On compo

I had an incident at work yesterday. I was walking down the stairs at work (job site) and a timber wasnt nailed in properly. I stepped on it, it slipped and down i went. 8 steps to be exact. Doc doesnt wanna do an x-ray until the swelling goes down. Im on compo atm and its the first...
  25. Sleeky

'Da Kennel Code'

After unsuccesfully trying to get through to Nova's 'Da Nova Code', i thought i would start one of my own. i dont have much kennel cash but the prize for cracking this code is getting crowned "Da Kennel Code King/Queen" 8 and 12 respectively, Most loved and hated by us, 34, 13, 3 is the...
  26. Sleeky

Mothers Day around the corner....

Im sick of buying my mum presents that i eventually take off her in the end. For once i want to be nice and do something for HER. And please, dont suggest foot spas coz i have like 3 of them... :o Also, wat are u getting ur mother this sunday?
  27. Sleeky

Is Bay 33....

Ticketec are selling tickets to the game on sunday in Bay 33. The bay is supposed to be only for the dogs supporters. Can anyone tell me if Bay 33 is under the scoreboard? Im pretty sure it is coz thats where we usually sit. Just want to make sure. Thank you
  28. Sleeky

I used to love.......

Now go back and try to remember the things you loved doing most when you were a kid. I used to be a HUGE rollerblading junkie. Me and my cuzs used to play roller hockey with brooms as a hockey stick and a lid of a big jar as a puck in our srteet. Now THOSE where the days. What did u...
  29. Sleeky

Take the Test.....

http://uk.tickle.com/test/eroticfantasy/start.html Im gonna do this test right now........... Tell me wat u guys (and girls) get
  30. Sleeky

How to lose a girl in 10 days...

I seen the ad for "how to lose a guy in 10 days" and thought to myself guys can do that too. So... How to lose a Girl in 10 days (if not less)...... 1. Tell her she is fat.Some girls will think u mean P H A T so make sure u emphasise F A T. 2. Tell her u dont beleive in...
  31. Sleeky

'77 was the last .........

I was reading the paper today and it said the last time the bulldogs lost 7 premiership games in a row was back in 1977. Thats nearly 30 years ago. I know losing 7 games in a row is bad but at least we havent done it in 30 years. Im kind of proud in a way.
  32. Sleeky

Friends-a-thon

Since my car is smashed and have no other car to drive, ive been watching t.v alot lately Today ive been watching the friends fest on arena and havent stopped laughing. Now what i wanted to ask is who else luvs friends? I think its one of the funniest/best shows made next to the simpsons.
  33. Sleeky

Westfields LONG hours

I paid a visit to Westfields during the 36 hour straight opening and what a great idea. Ive gone for the last 3 years its been on and its an excellent chance to do last minute shopping. It was around 1am and it felt like it was the afternoon. PACKED out. Who else went to Westfields...
  34. Sleeky

"Whaling for scientific research"

WHAT THE @#$% That is the biggest bull ive heard in my life. Y dont the japs do some research of their own and find out that whales are at a low and dont reproduce as quick as other mammals. And another thing, they are killing them in AUSTRALIAN waters. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr If i was...
  35. Sleeky

All in a days work.........

LifeGuard Appreciation Thread While watching the six o'clock news, a story about lifesavers and a family of afghans caught my attention. A brother and sister were swimming at a beach (dont know which beach) when they were caught in a strong current/rip. The lifeguards saved them, the girl...
  36. Sleeky

M5 tunnel HATER......

Today i was coming back home from work via the M5. I was working in Rose Bay and i left at 3pm so i could beat some of the traffic. Little did i know what i was in for. The traffic was bumper to bumper, moving 20km/hr avg from general holmes drive ALL the way to moorebank. This isnt...
  37. Sleeky

Ariel Sharon and his weak heart....

B4 work today, i turned on the tele and seen breaking news. Ariel Sharon is in hospital coz of a heart attack. Now, ive been at work all day so i dont know wats happening. Is he gonna be alright? (i dearly hope not. Thats one person in the world that we WONT miss).
  38. Sleeky

Gebran Tueni dead?

Wats going on with Gebran Tueni? I dont understand al-jazeera properly so i have to listen to CNN. I hate CNNs' view coz they are pointing the blame at syria. Any help please?
  39. Sleeky

england scared...

ENGLAND manager Sven-Goran Eriksson doesn't fear Brazil or Argentina at next year's World Cup, but wants to avoid Australia in tomorrow's (AEDT) draw. Though he believes a seeded England is better-equipped to face the world's elite in 2006 than it was in 2002, Eriksson is bracing himself for...
  40. Sleeky

I still dont beleive it.....

My car was parked in a street next to my job when the truck was offloading its materials. Its was parked near my car and when the strapping came loose on the truck, my car copped the grunt with over half a tonne of wood falling on it. The funny thing is, i had the sh!ts with my car the day...
  41. Sleeky

Another Rebecca Wilson comment

I dont know if u guys now this but i was reading the telegraph today and Rebecca Wilson (ehhem skank) wrote (not exact words): A bulldogs jersey was taken down from a Coffs Harbour rsl/club for some reason. She then replied "wonder why?" If anyone read it you would know that she meant it in a...
  42. Sleeky

Weather Man..

OMG. I just woke up and its pouring. Dont know about u guys but i LOVE the rain. Wish there was more of it. So my question is, Rain or Sun? which would u prefer? Oh yeh, whos ur Favourite weather man/lady and why?
  43. Sleeky

Favourite Ad?

Favourite advertisement you have seen. Although i've seen PLENTY in my time, the latest one would be the Carlton Draught ad. That must have been expensive.
  44. Sleeky

17th team is.........

Ok kennelers, wat u have to do here is think of a 17th team to come into the comp and state their strengths and weaknesses (its only for fun). Example: Baghdad Bombsquad Strength - Can create deadly bombs Weakness - Cant defuse them Now, i know this needs alot of thought but just try,
  45. Sleeky

SBW news

Dont know if u kennelers know this but i found out that Sonny Bill Williams had an arthriscope a couple of weeks back. Now this isnt unusual for SBW but the bad thing is he wont start commencing full training till January. That only gives him a couple of months till the start of the season. If...
  46. Sleeky

Yay for O'Meley

"Mitsusbishi Electric Bulldogs prop Mark O’Meley has been selected in the Australian team at the expense of his Bulldogs team mate Andrew Ryan." I agree. Dont get me wrong, I like Ryan but O'Meley is a better pick. Wat do u think?
  47. Sleeky

Favourite son of Belmore?

Ok people. Im new to the kennel so i dont know if this question has been asked but i'll ask it anyway. Who is ur favourite son to come out of belmore? Now even though i havent been around for 70 years to see wat has been produced, my favourite in this era would be Steve Price. He was a...