Search results

1. M

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Last night the broncos without THEIR NUMBER 7, 10 and 1 played equivalent to what the bulldogs have dished out the last 3 weeks. I would even go as far as we have defended better especially in the game against the sharks to what Brisbane defended last night. In saying that what Brisbane showed...
  2. M

Opinion JUSTIN HOLDBROOK

Alot of Bulldogs supporters on here wanted him so bad before he signed with the Titans. CALLED IT A MASSIVE SETBACK. If the Bulldogs win this week the TITANS could be sitting dead last. Is Justin going to be sacked? Would you all still want him to be the BULLDOGS HEAD COACH? Maybe next year...
  3. M

PETITION AGAINST PETER VLANDY

Found this online, Thought you might like to know. Share it and sign it if you agree Found this online Petition against VLANDY https://www.change.org/VlandyMustStandDown
  4. M

BLOW OUT SCORE LINES - NRL CREATED THIS

Okay we lost 66 - 0 with a PARK FOOTY team wearing a BULLDOGS JERSEY. That is the facts, it was not a full strength bulldogs team. So hard to blame a coach when he had 13 Players out of the top team. The reality is many teams are losing by 40+ every week. (FULL strength teams). Tigers are full...
  5. M

REFEREE INFLUNCE "BETTING SECTOR"

THIS happened in our Game today. TBAZ Said it in post match "without being direct" But GAVE the factual reasons. It's sports tab, tab, points bet, Ladbrokes and all other betting agencies are major sponsors of the NRL & front of jersey major sponsors of some NRL CLUBS. So when the sponsorship...
  6. M

BULLDOGS DEFENCE - FLANAGAN FAILS

Our defence is not that bad, We fix our attack which is starting to look good today. We beat the dragons. They didn't lose it. We beat them. I think we can win 7 remaining games. End up on 20 points which should be our goal leading into next year. If Barrett was a bad coach We don't play like...
  7. M

BULLDOGS VS REBUILD OF TIGERS, KNIGHTS & TITANS

Lets be honest and only use FACTS with our EMOTIONS aside. The Tigers have been in rebuild & have had 3 or 4 coaches in that time. Today they have a much stronger team then the Bulldogs of paper, but they still struggling to be consistent. The KNIGHTS, Have been in the player market for last 6...
  8. M

5 players out for Penrith & they look like a bottom 4 team

But we have had 5 to 8 players out all year and we are screaming for Barrett to get the sack. This just proves Ivan cleary is a bad coach. If he was a great coach he would be able to get the team up for a game regardless of players missing. The last 2 weeks they look like the bulldogs...
  9. M

David Fafita

After last night's origin game, I noticed that David fafita is not a world class player. He actually seemed very lazy. And almost no effort for a 1 million a year player. Yes he has ability and has broken some games up a club level. But he is inconsistent and I fear he will not live out to...
  10. M

Bulldogs 2018 Team

I just watched the INDIGENOUS ROUND 2018 VS THE EELS. I Must say even though PAY ended up with the Sack. Our defensive structure and organisational play is chalk and cheese to this year under Barrett. The 2018 team would beat this current team 50 - 0. That just proves how bad we are this...
  11. M

TIME FOR CHANGE

Half this team won't be here next year. It will be a different team. Hopefully we can average 1 try a game next year. I am sorry. This is has now become TWO MAJOR problems For the bulldogs 1: the squad 2: coaching staff If there is effort and signs of improvement then no problems But the...
  12. M

RUGBY UNION PLAYERS

I don't know if this has been explored deeply. I am not talking about a player here and there. NRL is the number 1 sport in Australia. We have a few more teams to enter the NRL in the next few years. I Just had a moment and thought "WHY don't the NRL or the NRL CLUBS" Go hard to Sign some of...
  13. M

THE ROOSTERS

Just look at the Roosters ALL 1ST CHOICE SPINE PLAYERS FROM THE START OF THE SEASON ARE NOT PLAYING TONIGHT TEDESCO OUT KEARY OUT LAM OUT FRIEND OUT ADD THE NSW & AUSTRALIAN CAPTAIN CORDNER OUT This is just their TOP 5 PLAYERS! Not including any other players that are not available to...
  14. M

(PROPOSAL) FIRST DRAFT CONFERENCE game STRUCTURE

(DRAFT 1.............) BY M.Z A great substitute for state of origin once and if the conference style premiership eventuates. 1) you would have the best players in the NON-NSW Conference (does not matter what country or state they represent traditionally) VERSE THE BEST players in the NSW...
  15. M

LOYALTY? SOUTHS? ADAM REYNOLDS?

Okay hear me out... Mostly the backlash has been on south's Sydney not offering a longer term contract for Adam Reynolds to what he wants. The supporters are going nuts at south's for (not keeping him on the terms Adam Reynolds wants) and that they are not showing loyalty to the current...
  16. M

BARRETT & Here is why

Don't forget DWZ, JOSH JACKSON, HETHRINGTON, MARSHALL KING OUT From usually starting team. Plus we had 2 HIA not return to the game This was won on heart. It has taken several weeks but that shows we are work in progress. It is not because of Barrett we have been losing otherwise we would...
  17. M

BULLDOGS TO WIN BY 13+

Hi All You might think I am Crazy but I believe the Bulldogs are specials today to have a big win 13+ against the sharks. Sofar this year The Bulldogs have not been able to show any form and or put an 80min performance in let alone a half of footy. Today is the day where everything will stick...
  18. M

IT IS WHAT IT IS?????

It seems to be the go to line. Barrett uses "IT is was IT is" Now the players are using that phrase In interviews. At least we know the players are listening to Barrett But anyway "IT IS WHAT IS"
  19. M

TIME TO BE POSITIVE & PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE

I believe it's time to be positive. My reasons why and must look at it from an outside person looking in and in comparison to other teams. 1) Barrett is in the first 5 weeks of a rebuild 2) We all agree that our players (current roster) bar 2 or 3 players would struggle to make any first grade...
  20. M

DID COTRIC PLAY TODAY?

I didn't see cotric do anything. 800K a year to watch the game on the wing? How many runs did he have? No comparison to the fox. Our Winger Katoa on 100K definitely played better and involved him self more.
  21. M

Official LAZIEST TEAM IN HISTORY

Melbourne scoring tries without even trying. Scoring simple tries because KATOA NAPA ARE LAZY
  22. M

BLAKE GREEN DOESNT SOUND SO BAD ALL OF A SUDDEN

Nothing will make you happy. Decisions are gambles Sometimes you should just trust your instincts.
  23. M

100% WORST NRL SIDE IN THE LAST 30 YEARS

THIS BULLDOGS SIDE IS THE WORST NRL SIDE IN THE LAST 30 YEARS
  24. M

RYAN MATTERSON ON NEWS TODAY WANTING OUT

Attached is screenshot of todays News THEN I WENT DIGGING AND FOUND THIS STORY FROM 3 WEEKS AGO Link...
  25. M

BULLDOGS VS 15 NRL TEAMS

I have been studying ALL NRL teams during this off season. It is great how the bulldogs have a new coach and a player clean out for 2021 & more star players coming in 2022. Now this is my take, on paper we are a much better team, But that is just comparing to the teams we have been dishing...
  26. M

TOP 4 2021 PREDICTION

Based on all my evidence, the bulldogs are the team that can realistically show the most improvement by any team compared to 2020. New coach with a successful previous role at the panthers. Worst players in the NRL Gone, to name a few Montoya and Holland plus the rest Some good signings in...
  27. M

BULLDOGS UPGRADE

At least now we have an upgrade from Montoya, Holland and Cogger with COTRIC, JAC, FLANAGAN & also BURTON Are you sure we are still Called THE BULLDOGS? [emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]
  28. M

NAPA & HETHRINGTON

Barrett WILL get NAPA to fire, Motivate him, Get him to run hard, tackle hard bring back his controlled aggression. Alongside him our new recruit HETHRINGTON - WE would have one heck of a starting front row. HETHRINGTON will be good for Napa (They will feed of each other and get very hungry)...
  29. M

Loss of Smith, Montoya & Holland

Over the last 12 months the kennel members by majority have been wanting the 3 players gone. You can see it all over the kennel. Now they are finally confirmed gone, we have some saying we are "short in the back line" - Baz better have a plan in place" etc... etc... My point is we got rid if...
  30. M

CONNOR WATSON / BENJI MARSHALL

I believe Connor Watson can be a great fit at hooker for the bulldogs. He is off contract and he has experience. Under Barrett he can be similar to API KOROISAU. He can be a match winner. Electric speed. Can also cover 6,7,9 easily. At the right price he can be a great signing for 2 years...
  31. M

STEVE GEORGEALIS "the master coach"

We can ALL say nothing: but ONE or TWO or THREE things I will say is that STEVE G does NOT even have Assistant coach capabilities For a team that is DEAD LAST and a win on Sunday which would take us off the bottom, why wouldn't he pick OUR strongest available team? He claims he wants to be a...
  32. M

MEMBERS TO PICK THE TEAM VIA WEEKLY SURVEY

I believe I have a master STROKE IDEA: ALL REGISTERED VOTING MEMBERS of the club to pick weekly team. It is a very easy process to set up. 1) Members to register using CLUB MEMBERSHIP NUMBER 2) Members to login to a dedicated survey between 9am and 5pm every Tuesday using registered...
  33. M

Opinion EX BULLDOGS PLAYERS (STILL PLAYING)

Food for thought: MY BEST Bulldogs TEAM of CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES (not retired) THIS JUST underlines our POOR RECRUITMENT in Recent times. NONE Of our CURRENT TEAM would make the team I have listed below Just wanted to prove what we aĺl know anyway on how poor our RECRUITMENT Has...
  34. M

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

After today's win, it proves we had the team to be at minimum just below the 8 and competing on a weekly basis. Georgealis has proved this as fact in the last 2 weeks and we should have won last week if it was not for 1 individual error. Well done to the bulldogs. Add a few key players in some...
  35. M

TRENT BARRETT - DEFENCE MASTER CLASS

Trent Barrett is not just an Attack oriented coach. He also knows his defence. He is the All round coach. Watch a sneak peak of his defensive mind. Found this on YouTube
  36. M

Offically the worst bulldogs team in history

Officially the worst bulldogs team in history. Dean pay must go. Okay he does not have superstars. But they dont even attempt to do anything creative. There is no more excuses.. they dont have a game plan or any attaching structures.
  37. M

ROOSTER UNDER ACHIEVED

If you swap cooper and thurston regarding teams they played in. I believe thurston would have won a few more comps for Melbourne. CRONK would have been a no body in some of the cowboys teams. Melbourne and roosters have both champion players across the park and cronk has been lucky to have...
  38. M

LIVE LADDER 2 POINTS OUT OF THE 8

And you all wanted PAY SACKED. Spoke too early most of you. After half our team changed from last year. It was allways going to take time to get the right combo on the field with players on the field and team selection. We still have not even started the build..we only cleared the rubbish. We...
  39. M

Get over it Pay haters

REGARDLESS of results with the team on paper we have fielded this year. Technically the least experienced players and youngest players still learning. We have done extremely well when you compare the dogs to a Dragons team full of origin players. Newcastle who has been building for 5 years and...
  40. M

Mathematical chance of making the 8

After my ladder prediction results. If 18 games go in the BULLDOGS favour we can still make it. SIGN PAY FOR 10 YEAR LIFE TIME DEAL WORTH 10 MILLION. ALL WITH A RESERVE GRADE TEAM. Imagine he has a decent HOOKER AND CENTRE WOWOWWOWOWOWOWW
  41. M

What I read from "so called fans" is appalling!

I simply would like to make another statement which in previous threads I feel is not being understood. In most cases I really feel that as a whole (the majority) are not taking into account that the Bulldogs team in 2019 is much less experienced on the field then they have been in the last 10...
  42. M

Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

The majority of comments after this win against NEWCASTLE is embarrassing. So a team with no experience and apparently 90% of the players are not in many of your future bulldogs teams. To win now 2 in a row is not a fluke. Against 2 top 8 teams. Especially Newcastle in Newcastle is not an easy...
  43. M

NO LOGIC or Commonsense applied

Who cares if we sack coaches before contract finishes. Is the money coming out of your pocket? Are you the owner? Just worry about what happens on the field. If that means we sack coaches before there contract ends then so be it. That is the business the NRL CLUBS are in. This wont be an...
  44. M

Negative emotion & not being realistic

People say we the BULLDOGS need some big names and that will help us get more high caliber payers following. Very SIMILAR to Newcastle a few years back. They were at the bottom for 4 years. Now they are looking like a top 6 team. The Bulldogs might only be on the bottom for 2 or 3 years. Which...
  45. M

THE SALARY CAP

This might not be a BULLDOGS discussion but this is very related to us at this particular moment in time. Hear me out please this is very important. If the salary cap is meant to keep the NRL competition even? Then why do we see a number of teams have higher caliber players across the park...
  46. M

THIS IS NOT DEAN PAYS FAULT. please READ CAREFULLY

Yes i am not happy with the way the bulldogs have perfomed in the first 2 weeks. As a fan i am angry and dissatisfied with what i have seen. WE ARE BLAMING DEAN PAY and I have as well. But after DEEP THINKING and taking away my emotions i realised that we have lost most of our experienced...
  47. M

WE ARE TRYING BUT OUR EDGE DEFENCE IS BAD

Our edge defence is bad. Our attack is okay if we have the ball. But our edge especially centres are too small..they cant defend. And in attck are not dangerous to the opposition. The SUM UP They will NOT break the line in ATTACK & in DEFFENCE they will always get BROKEN.
  48. M

FORAN TO WIN DALLY M & DOGS TOP 4 2019

My prediction is FORAN TO WIN DALLY M PLAY THE BEST FOOTY OF HIS LIFE. With our big and mobile forward pack and young energetic back line and with the assistance of THE PRINCE ( LEWIS) HE will steer our team around. We will suprise everyone. We are the dogs of WAR. Pay is slowly building the...
  49. M

STERLO INTERVIEW with HAZEM A few years back?

Can someone please share the link for the HAZEM el Masri 1 on 1 with sterlo a few years back on Fox. Searched all you tube and cant find it. Thanks
  50. M

Terry Lamb To Coach Dogs in 2017

I think the culture of the BULLDOGS he brings will allow us with the players we have to be Entertaining and Competitive. MBYE to play what he sees and if Liecha Stays we will see what he really has to offer as the hooker. M.Z
  51. M

Mbye is not a play maker

We won tonight but MBYE is not a GRANDFINAL WINNING HALF BACK. He does not create anything. He might finish off a play with a try. You put a CRONK or THURSTON in for him and we win 98/100 GAMES. He is Not worth 800K a year. In my opinion Even HODKINSON in this team and we have a better chance...
  52. M

Trex for Origin

I told you all TREX should be picked for Origin a few weeks back and the thread got closed. Here it is again. He is the inform forward in the NRL.
  53. M

BEN ANDERSON as a Coach

I KNOW as a player he was in the calibre OF KEVIN MOORE. How about as COACH? And why is the CLUB allowing him to Coach Lower Grades? We should be having an up and comer that has the ability to coach First Grade in the Future.
  54. M

T-REX for ORIGIN if WADE GRAHAM SUSPENDED

I will cop it... but I would love Daley TO Gamble on this. IF he plays anything like he did for us the other night and even step up like he is capable of, he can be the difference in NSW winning. If Dylan Walker is a Gamble then I believe T-REX if Selected and succeeds would be MASTER STROKE...
  55. M

The Club needs a Clean out

We need a major clean out. Our style of footy is not of a premiership team. Our mix of players are too similar. Tolman and Graham are too the same. Wanna be halves. Eastwood is too predictable. Good in defense the same as Jackson. Our hooker Liecha offers nothing compared to other hookers...
  56. M

Brett morris and Phillips Back Line

I am interested in what our full strength back line will be: This is mine. Any opinions? BRETT MORRIS RONA JOSH MORRIS HOPA PHILLIPS RENYOLDS MBYE
  57. M

Is Des Still "Building" his team?

For people saying player movements and or signings are all part of Dessies plans, then my question to All is HOW LONG is dessy going to :build HIS team"? 4 years now. This is his team. His style..his results.