Search results

1. G

News Sydney venue moves $26m in pokies profits to NRL club as ‘community development and support’

Mounties usually 1, Bankstown sports, dogs leagues… panthers down the list a bit… Wenty leagues had a bit of time up at 4
  2. G

News Sydney venue moves $26m in pokies profits to NRL club as ‘community development and support’

We used to sponsor the local league team until they played up one too many times, and mouthed off to a Board member.. now we sponsor AFL, hockey, cricket, touch footy, soccer, cricket, lawn bowls, horse racing… and not just teams.. some of those are to sponsor the comp and they wouldn’t exist...
  3. G

All clubs do this.. this is just Cat 2 funding… Cat 1 is for community groups and is just as big.. non issue how much to pubs put back?Per machine they smash a lot of clubs, but the money goes to their pockets
  4. G

Storm Player Salaries

Listed in the other books
  5. G

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

What if…. it wasn’t the first time the player has been late? What if they have tried everything else to get him on track, from fines to being dropped… what if it was 2 he had to wrestle the first time, then 4, then 8, then this time the staff had enough and said if your not going to get it...
  6. G

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Who the fuck is leaking this shit to the scum media? Why would the media know about this? Player? Manager?
  7. G

Finally something we are good at

And for those interested, machines won’t allow more than $5000 to be put in (Cash input limit) and all new machines have been reduced to $500… so Nasheed is full of shit if he thinks you can put in $10k and pull it out…
  8. G

Not searching.. came up in my news feed… ABC news… I personally think that pubs are under reporting the issues and have less compliance so can get away unscathed
  9. G

10. G

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Looks like KO just got a new nickname.. let’s go Coral!!!
  11. G

‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

Had a dig at warriors supporters having a whinge on Reddit about this… needless to say I copped a ton of down votes…
  12. G

Averillo the new gun

wasn’t it Remis Smith that burned Dufty? Or did they both?
  13. G

Bulldogs at sixes and sevens (Rugby League Writers)

20 posts in and no one has blamed Avo for us losing the game in a thread that has nothing to do with him? I find that strange….
  14. G

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Not sure on the changes, so I’m throwing out a 100/1 long shot avo out, Burton to centre JR to start at 7 KO to 14 and replace the worst performer out of flange or Reynolds, either 6 or 7 when he comes on
  15. G

News NRL under pressure from clubs to censor Phil Gould

Of greater concern is when Gould passes judgment on live investigations, as he did after the Good Friday game when Bulldogs back-rower Jacob Preston was sin-binned and placed on report for an alleged hip-drop tackle. but theSouth’s coach and captain in the press conference after the game can...
  16. G

News ‘I regret not coming back earlier’: SBW opens up on emotional Bulldogs homecoming

Walking out was bad… walking back into a roosters jersey was fucn putrid
  17. G

News Flanagan just wants to be himself

However — with his combination with Matt Burton continuing to develop and the addition of the cunning Reed Mahoney at hooker — Flanagan has never been in a better position to succeed during his time at Belmore in other words he hopes the other 2 make him look good
  18. G

Official Burton Extends until 2027

Always remember… the one who started this Thank you Trent Barrett!!
  19. G

T C Robati charged by police

….. and now Walsh and ex-gronko Fatfita going at each other
  20. G

Will Kikau be a dud signing?

and looks like Daniel Ricciardo.. not a bad combo
  21. G

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Another weekend, another vote for grub Munster
  22. G

Opinion Potter Lovers

I think what we really need is more !!!’s At the end of our posts just to really show we mean business!
  23. G

James Graham

St merge have sacked him.. wonder if he will be talking to Gus in a few weeks about a comeback??
  24. G

Official Gus on Twitter

Back living in Grafton.. the levee wall has saved our asses too many times.. town used to flood, and will again one day
  25. G

Official Gus on Twitter

I remember buying pokies off his brother, John Gould… was pretty high up in the company (Aristocrat).. drops in every now and then, works for Ainsworth now
  26. G

Official Gus on Twitter

? In one post Gus says he was with @richieplz at lunch, then @richieplz asks him was Flanagan at lunch? The lunch he was also at? Or am I reading something wrong
  27. G

2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Fuck you alexander… cu t picked all his pets
  28. G

2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Lucky they didn’t start this years ago… inglis would have a 2 at the start….
  29. G

burton 10 year deal

Gotta give credit where it’s due… Thanks Barrett!!!!!!
  30. G

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

What did the germ say this time?
  31. G

Official 2022 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Got my hands on an origin trip paid for by a supplier… and of all places for dinner tonight, it’s off to the Harbour View hotel - top floor!
  32. G

Official Gus on Twitter

JMK outstanding…
  33. G

Opinion Would you scrap the bunker and bring back refs call/benefit of doubt

Could happen I suppose… something like a ref calling 6 again then changing his mind?
  34. G

News Kyle Flanagan on dad Shane’s coaching ambition

this one has changed him from ‘halfback’ to ‘playmaking option’… bout right
  35. G

The JAC knock on

Bulldogs v roosters 2 weeks ago 14 mins remaining JWH drops ball forward and bats it back before it hits the ground (then second knock on) Captains challenge Video ref “ball goes forward, but he then negates it by knocking it back” so.. you can deliberately knock it back, but not deliberately...
  36. G

Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

Never heard of her?
  37. G

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

So not a great passer of the ball then… most of the highlights are crashing through the defence… hope he uses the opportunity to show he has a few more tricks
  38. G

News Barrett’s viral one-word reply has the NRL talking

If the idiot wants to ask a question, backed up by stats… why doesn’t he ask why we have such a poor record when reffed by Sutton? and throw some win loss ratios out there.. come on media
  39. G

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

This… Great tackle technique from what I remember
  40. G

“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

What I take out of this is TB asked for Kyle to play, and Gus said yes… not a case of Gus saying to TB that Kyle should play and forcing the team list
  41. G

Justin Holbrook

Can’t remember who said it (Sheens??) but ‘if you want to be known as a good coach, surround yourself with good players’
  42. G

2022 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Would like to know what des win rate is without a rockstar fullback firing? Stewart, Barba, turbo… all could score freakish tries from out of nothing, no game plan, no stats, no coaching could ever think of
  43. G

2022 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They end up thicker and back to close enough to normal… not sure on elite athletes though (as I am clearly not).. most don’t get operated on these days, only if you have to get back to full strength quicker, but end result after 12 months is about the same
  44. G

2022 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Just about finished recovery on mine…went pop, and just collapsed in a heap on the soccer field, no idea what was going on… was weird, pain level about 3/10. If Welch walked off, it’s not a complete rupture I can tell you…
  45. G

Official INGLIS TO PLAY FOR THE MACKSVILLE SEA EAGLES IN 2022

Hopefully the Don comes back for the Ghosts.. about the only one that could tackle Inglis Danny wicks did his bit after his NRL/jail stint ended… won the comp pretty easy with him and a few mates
  46. G

News Storm players partying video leaked

Who says it was a mate? Could have been the midget trans hooker they hired?
  47. G

2021 Final 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

In my opinion…. Bad luck Titans Fuck the roosters Fuck off Klemmer Fuck off Gutherson Fuck off des Fuck the storm Fuck the rabbits Go the Panthers
  48. G

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Payne Haas

Just saw Cameron Smith has decided to give out contract advice… guess being a cheat and signing 2 gives him relevant practical experience in the matter
  49. G

News Slammin’ Sam v GI: Country NSW braces for clash of titans

If this turns into a GI returns home to help his local community…. He turned his back on nth Nsw to play for Qld, so he can fuck off and coach up there….
  50. G

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Brett Stewart made his career Barba kept him going Now Turbo is saving him
  51. G

News Thompson (2-3weeks) & Waddell (1 week) cited

All I want to know is if Munster does it in the finals, will he be charged?
  52. G

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Have a shot every time he does… drunk by half time
  53. G

News Out of control’: NRL head of football Graham Annesley hits back at whingeing coaches

will see what is said from the muppets now that skeletor is questioning a ruling? Is that not whinging?
  54. G

Would it be better to finish 4th or 5th this season on the NRL ladder?

It’s all about Des… We know he is all about setting up the 4th for the next 2 plays… And if it’s 5th, his players will head to the corner and give up any chance
  55. G

Brad filter says Gus Gould would put everyone on notice

New defence coast first up please
  56. G

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Was our only set restart on the first tackle as well?
  57. G

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Katoa did something good… let’s go Baz, time to get him off
  58. G

Most hated player currently?

Munster
  59. G

2021 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Fittler giving it to refs now
  60. G

Fuck me… how many 6 agains is that
  61. G

And Yeo not passing to his halves now that they aren’t panthers
  62. G

Another grubby knee from Munster
  63. G

BLOW OUT SCORE LINES - NRL CREATED THIS

Prior to COVID… I would say the wrestle was the biggest problem
  64. G

2021 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Reynolds for origin… please no parra scum
  65. G

2021 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Just because the peanut and his manager incorrectly filled out a form? Basically they lied and got away with it… until now
  66. G

2021 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

But we need to ‘keep the fabric of Origin clean’
  67. G

Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I reckon DWZ must have been in the crowd on that side, and called out that he saw it and to challenge
  68. G

2021 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

On report only… refs want to leave Townsville without being lynched
  69. G

Fafita HIA? More like ‘free interchange’ what a rort
  70. G

Nsw first 6 again… on the first
  71. G

Social Media Dale finucane

Fuck Ennis is a salty prick these days, always putting it to the dogs whenever he can.. we get it... there were shit decisions made, but just move on ffs
  72. G

News Michael Jennings being sued by ex-wife over rape claim

And now he is admitting to drug use on mad mondays, while at the Rorters...
  73. G

The fox

Def not better looking... Sam Fox was a babe
  74. G

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Going to email the club... I want a guarantee not one cent of my membership is going to that fwit Elliott. No way my hard earned should go in his pocket.. disgraceful
  75. G

2021 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It’s yet another reactive decision from an administration that has no idea.. more rule changes and interpretations during the season. I’m sick of the rules in round 1 and the rules by the end of the year being different. Pick you rules, and stick to them, enough already
  76. G

Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Either way it’s better than reading 3 pages of juvenile dribble from people calling each other names ‍
  77. G

Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

post means nothing... you can’t use general statements to prove you know something If you want to be proven right, post a coded message, then once the situation is resolved, post the code key and we can all see if you are in the know or full of shit ....
  78. G

News ‘What a joke’: Monster shoulder charge divides footy

This... or Munster to get a penalty... at least he got to his feet and played the ball.
  79. G

Sam Burgess MEGATHREAD

Reports on Foxsports clubs are chasing Burgess...
  80. G

Bulldogs line up this week

All I want to know is will there be a match day thread so we can follow the game?
  81. G

Will the Storm be fined 20K or more ?

So once again the NRL will have to react to Melbourne not playing in the spirit of the game and change the rules... fuck that club off now and spread the talent amongst the other clubs... the whole comp would be better for it
  82. G

Opinion TJ Perenara

Big money? Fox is reporting $130,000 for the back half of the season at the roosters
  83. G

Rumour Something is brewing

Jayden Nikorima was sacked from the cap cheats... can play hooker I think as well?
  84. G

Extend Barrett's contract

What is everyone complaining about.. great attack coach.. we scored 18 against Melbourne.. equal to what south’s scored against them, and MORE than parra or Penrith could manage... Fuck you people are negative and I will stop drinking now...
  85. G

2021 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Who would watch that... I hate AFL, but watched the swans game from half time because it was a close game... made it interesting even though I don’t care who won...
  86. G

Is this the answer?

Never really followed the lower grades, but I suspect the guy is still in denial... Didn’t expect it to be this magnitude’: V’landys floats return of under 20s to fix blowout scores NRL PREMIERSHIP April 7, 2021 7:53am Source: FOX SPORTS The National Youth Competition could make a return as...
  87. G

V'Landys still in denail

The fuck? This gronk is delusional