Search results

1. Turvey Chip and Chase

If only two picks…??

** Sorry, I can’t edit the question, I meant if you could only pick 2 Let’s face it, there is a cap, and regardless of who we lose, we are still paying Burton, JAC, Kikau, Mahoney and TPJ. Thompson may go to free cash (or takes a big reduction which I doubt especially if he has a good year)...
  2. Turvey Chip and Chase

Mount Rushmore of Belmore

Been thinking, I’m no sign maker, but with all the creative signs you do see, I’d love someone to make a “MOUNT BELMORE” sign based on the famous Mount Rushmore monument. that said, who’d be your 4? 3 for mine are an absolute given Steve Mortimer Terry Lamb Peter Bullfrog Moore (sorry Nasheed)...
  3. Turvey Chip and Chase

Brandy you &$@!&$!!

This pr@ck just said in regards to Nico Hynes being an in demand talent: “Well he’d have to move on, he has Munster and Papenhuyzen in front of him” this ct was saying Burton needed to stay at Penrith prior to him being shoved into centre. The kid is a 5/8 you c@ck! fair go, these media type...
  4. Turvey Chip and Chase

Hypothetical if we’d kept Asotasi and O’Meley instead....

Always wondered, if we had not invested in the scum bags money grabbing arseholes Mason and $BW back when we did, and let them go to keep Asotasi and O’Meley (guys who actually loved the club) would that have changed the course of our future? I know it was a while ago, and at the time Mason and...
  5. Turvey Chip and Chase

Danny Dribbler the Dog hater

Is this ct for real?? I know NRL360 isn’t full of angels by any means, but this ct wipe has made a career of death riding the Dogs like no other with his tongue up $BW’s date since 2007, then he has the balls to write this about an opinion show? “Equally concerning for a program that trades on...
  6. Turvey Chip and Chase

Combined Napa and Zelezniak value plus!

So I guess we’ll get the usual media agenda driven BS all week again - * good guy Pay club legend (bailed when we needed him in 96’ mind you) deserves a chance with the team he wants. * Bulldogs will have to pay overs to get anyone. * player X shouldn’t go to the Bulldogs for more money “overs”...
  7. Turvey Chip and Chase

These Graham to Newcastle stories

firsty, if this should be in Rumours, sorry. I'm really getting annoyed by this undercurrent of Graham to Newcastle stories that have been getting stronger the last day or 2. We'd better NOT be losing our fucking captain to accommodate Woods!!! I was ok with the Woods signing provided our...
  8. Turvey Chip and Chase

Cronk, can we...??

I know it doesn't look likely, but with the players we have off contract, the salary cap increasing, and if the rumours are true of us shopping Eastwood, Tolman and Kasiano around, is there still room for Cronk? I know with losing players also the problem we'll have is still having to pay 30...
  9. Turvey Chip and Chase

Question on Frawley

I honestly haven't seen much of him. Is he a good organiser with a good kicking game? I just can't believe after 2 off seasons and a full season that Reynolds and M'Bye are so terrible at kicking in general play! It's in excusable and all are to blame. Coaches and players. We should have one...
  10. Turvey Chip and Chase

How's that for supporting the fans....

I know I posted this in a reply to a thread, but I'm just so over this club and its directors now, I needed to start a new post - sorry I've been through * Salary cap scandle * Coffs Harbour media circus which us fans copped abuse also * idiot elements of our fans (not fans) causing fights at...
  11. Turvey Chip and Chase

Abusing refs

wrongly or rightly (rightly for mine) Thurston unloaded last night on the rubbish officiating. Question, Klemmer copped 3 weeks in the Bulldogs hunting bullshit exercise (in which our gutless CEO rolled over and backed) and the whole league jumped for joy when the NRL said they were "making an...
  12. Turvey Chip and Chase

2017 is now a wasted year so...

this isn't a Hassler/Castle thread so I'll just state the obvious first then move on... Get them out! Look at maybe Jim Dymock? Cleary? Anyway, what we NEED to do is THROW THE BANK at TEDESCO. There's your start. M'Bye to either 6 or 9. Whichever he plays, then you buy a decent alternative for...
  13. Turvey Chip and Chase

Here's a thought....

any chance Raelene can ask Des to ask Paul Green to send us Coen Hess for a week to show our halves how to land a grubbed in the dead ball area? No harm in asking....
  14. Turvey Chip and Chase

Semi Final week 1 schedule?

does anybody know when the Dogs would be playing on week one pending where we finish, or, I guess, does anyone know the schedule as to 1v4, 2v3 etc...
  15. Turvey Chip and Chase

Sam Perrett - Sundays

i just read a similar report re Perrett and availability on Sundays but the club rejected. Hope there's no truth to that.
  16. Turvey Chip and Chase

Newbie, but not to my dogs

hi all, Long.... Long time fan, since 79' as a very young child, my first memories of football were my dogs and watching Steve Mortimer carve up! Long time reader, but I have to have somewhere to vent (and praise - however far off that is)