Search results

1. D

News NRL Rich 100: Top salaries for the highest paid players in 2020

This infornation released is completly useless and just plucking some numbers out of the air i will just use one team as as example Roosters JWH was signed 3 years ago for 850K and he wil either not appear or will appear at a significantly lower number Tedesco 1.1 million Boyd cordner...
  2. D

Aiden Tolman needs to retire ASAP

Wait for all the experts on this forum to tell you we have bigger problems than Tolman lol The guy is in the way all the time , even some of the clueless commentators have a jabb at us saying , we did another settler for no reason lol Shouldve been moved on ages ago
  3. D

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

sounds like you are an expert unfortunatly i am not But one thing i know is that someone who was spoken about "best prop in the game " by his coach is not being targeted by a single club Anyways i have put my point :)
  4. D

last time i checked i wrote 5-6 years which means your robot Aka tolman got coached under two coaches with no difference to his game whatsoEver He doesnt justify the money he is on Simples lol
  5. D

What Des didnt knew how to coach as well ? This guy has been the same since last 5-6 years lol
  6. D

so why bother making anychange Holland should stay So should any other player One player makes a different specially when you are not burning a play in the attacking zone tackle 2 and 4 every play Even blocker can see it now lol
  7. D

Whether pay can coach or not thats a debate i will leave for the experts One thing everyone will agree with is his obsession to play players out of position 1. Holland at hooker - signed a proper hooker in the off season to warm the seat - atleast his passing is crispier than Holland 2...
  8. D

Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

I do blame them cuz irrespective of what happens behind the scenes they need to atleast turn up for people like all of us If they loose with dignity no problems They just look like someone who hasnt got the heart in it
  9. D

Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Where is that thread SOS tolman lol Instead of bringing some new fresh faces on to get some leg speed Mr Pay decides to play with Mr glue Tolman lol Whats the point of playing toomaga and all This team doesnt even look interested anymore
  10. D

Opinion DWZ

So agree with u mate Was never a fan and never will be I laugh when gasnier talks about hoppa and say what hands lol Eels could see it years ago but we didnt Guy should be playing reserve grade so someone picks him up and he asks for a release One can sign kata for half the money and double...
  11. D

Opinion Embarrassing

Said it over and over and over again Tolman is as crap as it gets when it comes to prop position Give toomaga a go he cant be any worse than this plodder How could he drop Ogden It hurts to see this team play I understand that hoppa was OK at fullback but he is a big money player - get him on...
  12. D

News Dean Pay’s vision for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak sealed Bulldogs deal

Dean pay has a vision lol ?? That'll do me
  13. D

Fox Sports Gagai wants out of Souffs to play Centre before June 30!!!

Ohhh please dont tease me like this now lol
  14. D

Montoya, Elliott, tolman, Meaney.

What surprises me bro is you can see it , i can see it , kiwidog can see it lol I am sure we are not elite nrl level coaches - even commantators can see it But this pay and gang cant lol
  15. D

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

John olive with an Olive on the top lol
  16. D

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Its time that club needs to understands that just because you are good bloke off the field doesnt mean you are the same on the field too Pay has picked Hoppa Tolman Montoya As according to him they did nothing wrong NOTHING WRONG alright cuz these players never try to do or incapable of doing...
  17. D

You have to go through some of the comments from yesterday Tolman is what evwey team needs He has done nothing wrong Blah blah blah lol
  18. D

How can you possibly make so much sense bro Talk to some of the other supporters about how good tolman is Guy is total useless Even tim mannah runs with purpose compared to him Offers zero in anything we do P.S he may be an agent for Des lol
  19. D

Cogger KO

I dont know KiwiDog personally but, Geez talk about being sensitive he was only joking i am sure no one has an intention to hurt anyone Chill out dude
  20. D

Nailed it when he was on the market just after Des left only GC came to ask and ran backwards after they heard the price tag for the useless prop lo
  21. D

Cogger KO

I dont want this to happen to anyone like o felt for the young guy when he was knocked out But these useless trio you mentioned dont even get injured lol
  22. D

Sorry cant agree with you on that bro I found him the killer close to the line of attack Our loose wont be any worse if he goes but if you pick up a decent prop for his money wjo can bend the line things may change Just an opinion difference
  23. D

In a team which has hardly 2 good players He has to be the third best lol Sorry but disagree He is no good He is a plodder who is 80 minutes on the field for zero impact
  24. D

Not only the slowest backline We have the slowest team on the park . I will put DWZ at FB Ease meaney onto the wing - he has speed and good catching skills so may go ok Drop hoppa for that Harper kid cant be no worse I dont even know where i will send tolman lol
  25. D

When people talk about every team needs a tolman and i am like who else have this joke of a player other than us - no one lol How many times there is a 20 metre restart and the guy takes the ball to run 4 metres We have to be the onky team who cant reach opposition 20 in a 7 tackle set
  26. D

Adam Idiot

Cannot agree more Ship the guy to manly where the coach thinks he is the best prop He may cost me a new TV before the season ends lol
  27. D

Adam Idiot

He was standing at the centre spot too to get the ball for a settler Dead set Most useless prop in the game Offers zero impact
  28. D

Add hoppa to the list He offers nothing at all No speed no fend USELESS
  29. D

Adam Idiot

Cant stand tolman no more He is everywhere killing the attack Two good runs and comes in to break the momentum Tolman Elliot Hoppa Montoya Drop these idiots CHN Toomaga DWZ I dont like Kerrod holland but has speed and offload These people are killing us
  30. D

Out of favour player who have potential

Kata is that chunky centre at warrioers bro Gun on his day
  31. D

Opinion X Factor

S.B.W Snr Coming ? lol
  32. D

Out of favour player who have potential

Get Ben Matalino - replace Tolman , guy has a offload and tigers happy to pay part of his salary Solomone Kata - same scenario again where warriors would be happy to let him go
  33. D

Tolman

Slowest ever prop No impact no offload no step no bashing in tackles Falls over as soon as he touches the defesive line - people carry on about his motor and 80 minutes he can play blah blah blah At that pace you can play 200 minutes if you want to We need to offer him to Des who thinks he...
  34. D

Opinion Montoya

Hoppa needs to be dropped People talk about Harper not ready Well hoppa aint ready either Has anyone ever noticed hoppa running legth of field to score ? Look at other clubs Chambers Scott Manu Mitchell List goes on and on
  35. D

Opinion Montoya

Thank you for saying this He did ok but our outside backs are the worst in comp I think okunbar smith are ok but centre pairing has to be the slowest Some cut out balls that kieran throws if we had Chamber mitchell manu waqa blake etc those were all half chances Our centres run back at the...
  36. D

Hoppa back to fullback

Hoppa offers nothing anywhere I think everyone noticed a 5 metre run from dummy half , 1 minute to go on the clock and gets driven back 5 metres Story of every run he makes When we talk about clean up i am sure with Manly looking at outside backs des would love his fav back P.S take the...
  37. D

Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

He is useless He is making smith look bad as well People talk about he is safe DONT WANT SAFE NO MORE lol
  38. D

Hoppa the star Has to be the most over-rated player ever No speed , offers nothing at all Needs to be the first one dropped and shopped around
  39. D

Hoppa the speedster , couldnt even beat a lock forward in Speed lol
  40. D

Opinion Hooker

He is the Problem mate Being a Senior player as asks for the Ball and get it Foran didnt call for the ball once in that game on the 5th tackle - hence Cogger getting all the ball and kicking it the way he did So you really think he is just given the ball ??
  41. D

Opinion Hooker

You know you have a bigger issue when you pick the team on basis of " he did nothing wrong " Well well well he didnt do anything right either MR Coach - if you stand there and make 6-7 mettes every run with no thought of second phase etc you will do nothing wrong Our centre pairing has to be...
  42. D

Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Whats more baffling is if there is so much anger from the supporters here , some within the club who loves this club needs to say or do something The complete team is a joke We need to stop keeping and signing players who are safe Safety has got us no where in last 6 years Get some grunt -...
  43. D

Opinion Hooker

I have said it time and time again We have a bigger issue in tolman Everytime he touches the ball he kills any momentum we have There are many of his fans here - he is a workhorse , dirty work , roll his sleeves up blah blah blah .if you play 80 minutes and touch the ball 2wice in every set...
  44. D

Drop tolman

Agree 100 % Even when he is on dont let him touch the ball in the 3/4/5th tackle He always goes for the settler with no offload nothing
  45. D

Realistic centre signings

What about Kata - With the emergence of Herman , he may find it hard to crack it back into the First grade squad
  46. D

Is Nick Meaney the answer to our fullback position in the long term?

Bro this kid is good Even when Benny barba was at the back there were times when a high ball was 50-50 chance of him catching His basic skill of high ball catching are really good for a under 10 game first grader I think being patient with him will do us wonders Some of his ball playing...
  47. D

Drop Okunbor and Lewis absolutely rubbish.

Everybody was going crazy about Okunbor running over Simth etc He has good pace in open field and obviously have the height advantage - they need to work on his catching - now that he got exposed today -expect all the other teams kicking his way too I think for a centre , we need to hit the...
  48. D

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Harsh Mate lol
  49. D

Harsh Mate lol
  50. D

Just Got Confirmed on nrl.com - he is off to Knights for 5 years
  51. D

Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

Mods please delete if this is already been mentioned
  52. D

Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

just been updated on NRL website Time to get ruthless in recruitment https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/26/aaron-woods-switches-to-cronulla-sharks-from-canterbury-bulldogs/
  53. D

Im done!!!

So agree with you bro People here dont want carney We need points and he is a machine when playing well Guy would be minimum wage , goal kicker and put that polish on the final play This no d***head policy hasnt given us anything for so long now
  54. D

Consolidated Refs Thread

Love the terms used bro lol Made me crack up hard cuz i was doing the same using the same lines
  55. D

Consolidated Refs Thread

Do what the roosters did Go out knowing 10 K fine in confrence and blow this looser off This is the reason people walk away from the game !!!!
  56. D

Who would you drop?

Mate i dont rate no one I am not a judge on any player cuz i aint better than any of the one playing Like everyone else i am frustrated to see beloved dogs doing the same thing over and over again . I think getting some new blood in with no more old ways will help
  57. D

Who would you drop?

I think its a matter of who can we get before we drop anyone We should be on a look out for players who were on decent coin before and now have either lost that contract or are in reserve grade i would start with props Suaia Matagi Sue from Tigers Kyle turner playing in reserve grade for...
  58. D

Cogger watch

To all those people who are in the know of things Just one question Are we even looking at signing anyone ? This year Or next year Other than rumours dogs have to be the least aggressive in player market
  59. D

Who would you drop?

Montoya Hoppa Holland - give him more minutes or dont bother Eastwood - get a fresh blood in he is past it
  60. D

ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

I am still not sold on Montoya I think we get olive in for him - big unit and fast Drop fulalo - he is doing ok but nothing great - give that toomaga a go And go sign a player who can play 6-7 Austin Sezer Hastings Anyone but not this
  61. D

Braith Anasta

No my personal opinion is that he commentates biased when he is in a roosters game and thats how felt in first half
  62. D

Braith Anasta

Bang on mate I think you are right
  63. D

Braith Anasta

I agree that he went better second half First half he was painful Thats a personal opinion
  64. D

Braith Anasta

Dude listen to thr first 40 and youll know lol
  65. D

Braith Anasta

I cannot believe that this guy ever played for us His commentry makes me want to break my TV , dude is dead set tunnel vision about roosters He is painful Sorry for a seperate thread lol
  66. D

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

I really hope its a media beat up We have released Kasiano Graham She Rex Josh reynolds Will be letting go off " Hopefully " Eastwood Morris bros Tolman And we wont be paying anyones wages next year too !! and a few i may have missed Released 8 starting 13 and signed 2 in return Surely...
  67. D

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Money talks and players break contracts all the time Someone remeber jennings getting and early release to go to chooks and he did the same when left roosters James graham was under contract - he aint at bulldogs Matt moylan anyone ?? Lol All i am saying is club needs to get the feelers out...
  68. D

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

I would personally go for Tariq Sims Dragons looking to release him to get their hands on Gillett
  69. D

Dragons wants to offload Tariq Sims - we need a good Second rower - put JJ to lock and put Tariq in 11 He is a beast and it will be a great pack of backrowers Tariq / RFM / Jackson Sue from Tigers - cheap and hard hitting forward
  70. D

Taane Milne already sacked by Tigers for failing a drug test
  71. D

Outside backs

Ask dogs all about slow wingers lol
  72. D

Outside backs

Gutherson should be tge target Give him right centre and sign walker for left Parra offering Norman - betterplayer than sezer and austin imo
  73. D

Outside backs

I agree We need a fresh approach in recruitment as well as retention
  74. D

Outside backs

Hello All I think todays game reflect the need of having fast outside backs once again in the dogs squad I understand Morris brothers have been great in the past but everything has an expiry date I like montoya but he aint quick as well. Personally i think dogs should go after Dylan walker...
  75. D

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

I think foran had good touches as did Mbye Looks dangerous everytime he runs the ball But i have always said it forans short kicking game and passing is awesome but his long kicks dont have length or powerful strike I agree with some fellow kennel members morris brothers should give it away...
  76. D

Foran & Pearce

Time and time again Roosters have taken a dogs player and have managed to turn them into real shi* I think having an established number 6&7 will make us really competitive - Pearce would wanna prove a point too If MBYE works at fullback this could very well be the missing puzzle for the premiership
  77. D

Our veterans are our biggest problem.

Have been calling for j morris to be moved on for so long, Week in week out we see backs from other teams beating players and running 100 metres - josh morris and Co just haven't got that speed and spark - yet some here say they are unreal and Don't get enough ball When you have speed and will...
  78. D

We should be having a red hot crack at tyrone roberts!!

More then half of the team is made of nothing but average duds and he will just be another one Big no thank you
  79. D

Tolman Must Go Thread

It won't be long before someone here would go " TOLMAN is not the issue " lol He has to be in top 3 worst forwards in the game Yes even when he plays for useless 80 minutes
  80. D

Josh Reynolds asked to leave Northies on Friday for being too drunk

Perfect ! Suspend him for a game or two and Give Josh Cleeland a crack at this I thought Reserve grade was for players who can perform and put pressure on the First grade guys At the Dogs - you keep your spot for not performing lol
  81. D

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Our coach will be more like Gutsy effort from the team today we need to grind it ! lol
  82. D

Morris twins

What you are saying is your opinion Not once I have said B morris is playing bad - but someone who is getting paid above half a million is so injury prone that every time he goes down everyone fears he gone for the year And for josh morris - if it's about longest serving players then eastwood...
  83. D

Morris twins

It is hard to believe that people are still advocating for morris brothers Brett is that injury prone that he can't even back up after origin Josh morris is the slowest back in the game including Hoppa These guys have been great to club but it's time up for those guys When was the last time...
  84. D

Can the board 'drop' des?

Very interesting mate Other thing that can be done is take the recruitment and retention off this guy Also put a coaching director on top of him which is all within guidelines - it will make the Egoistic pri** walk Problem solved lol
  85. D

Des Hasler record speaks for itself NOT

Mate no Offence but you sound like someone from the Des's Office Lichaa / Mbye and Reynolds dont cut it ? Well who signed those players on long term deals ??? Talking about Jackson and Klemmer = Gun players but have you seen them play for NSW ? they play different aggressive football = Who's...
  86. D

Des Hasler record speaks for itself NOT

Fellas, Watched Storm tonight and Brisbane before that Two teams with missing players of walk up start to Rep teams - Slater / Smith / Cronk / Boyd / Milf Having all these players missing from any team gives them a excuse not to turn up to game and get belted but these kids turned up put...
  87. D

Round 16 Dogs v Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Some fellow members didn't like when I mentioned this before - TOLMAN the machine - plays long minutes - sorry but every minute is slow and in-effective - josh morris - thank you for your service but you are the slowest centre in the game - Holland - I don't even have words for him - from...
  88. D

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Mate we have our backs against the wall for for years now lol
  89. D

Matthew Johns as Halves Coach

Hello Everyone, Before some of you who would like to Roast me for saying this please know the reason Matty was a very successful halves coach at Melbourne and played a great role In developing Cooper Cronks game- Craig Bellamy the great Coach to this day sent Cameron Munster to sydney to...
  90. D

Clint Gutherson

I did - so did marley and I am sure a few others
  91. D

Clint Gutherson

You are a moderator - you can check my old posts to see if I have mentioned Clint before or not - seeing him play great triggers the memory again -regardless I don't want you to sacrifice a nut for such a small issue lol
  92. D

What happens when Reynolds returns?

We will start running sideways lol
  93. D

Clint Gutherson

Clint gutherson was mentioned because we don't have anyone in that position Hoppa Is not going to win us a premiership nor will frawley And above all when there is a good player available you create a position for him
  94. D

Clint Gutherson

Because that average player ( according to you) shi**s all over our 1-6 week in week out
  95. D

Clint Gutherson

Mate I probably won't BUT Instead of playing on the wing and earn around 300k max - I would take a number 1 jersey and double the cash A good sales pitch+ great offer + better position to play and chance to set up a family = sounds like a good deal to me = I doubt Hasbeen knows how to sell it...
  96. D

Clint Gutherson

That's your opinion and I respect that But I would use silky for Slater / tedesco / boyd etc - not Hoppa - he is in my opinion a very average fullback
  97. D

Clint Gutherson

He is a Genuine fullback throughout his career but forced to play out of position
  98. D

Clint Gutherson

Hello Fellas, Read the news during the week about Hoppa Re-signed for 3 years - I know a lot of people like him here but for me he is just a Young Sam perrett who is just safe and offers very little in speed and attack We need to make a play for Clint Gutherson - guy Is a gun - natural ball...
  99. D

Reports - "Castle's Undoing Began With Tolman New Contract"

Thank you so much for mentioning this People hate des cuz he is a stats man yet there are people who are going 41 tackles 160 metres Playing 80 minutes is hard and TOLMAN who is slow to start with goes into ultra slow motion by the end Top of clubs Roosters : very rarely prop playing 80...