Search results

1. Ö

News The Whole West Tigers board dismissed

The Balmain Tigers are fucked whichever way you look at it. Them letting Cleary walk back to Penrith when he still had 3 years left in his contract, then sacking Maguire when it clearly wasn't his fault for results on the field.
  2. Ö

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

CBF reading through the whole thread. But these players are professional, those who have watched Folkesy's team train 20 or so years ago would remember, players arrive at 7:30am, they start training from 8am, they finish at around 9:30am. They even do some training at night time from 7:30pm to...
  3. Ö

Opinion What is our identity?

For those who supported the Bulldogs through the 80s, 90s, 00s and early 2010s would know that after having a bad season, the Bulldogs will bounce back immediately the next season. Either in the grand final or as Grand Final winner. You'd watch the team play with pride, passion, aggression and...
  4. Ö

News Absolutely farcical’ bunker decision shows that the NRL has lost the plot

Probably in the last 15 years or so, it just looks like the NRL have allowed the refs to dictate the outcomes of the games and blatantly make calls against certain teams. Us, Warriors and lesser extent tigers and Raiders have unfairly copped bad decisions consistently and the NRL don't give us...
  5. Ö

Opinion Renters...

That somehow isn't stopping foreign investors from China, India and Singapore into buying property in Australia.
  6. Ö

Opinion Renters...

Even during Covid, we locked out immigration, we built more houses and apartment blocks in NSW during that time and yet we started to have housing problems in late 2021. So how did this happen?
  7. Ö

Opinion Renters...

They're not renting it out, nor will they allow anyone to live in the property. As I have said, they're hording the property so when the value goes up in 6-12 months they will sell it at a profit. The government's solution to housing problem is to build more houses but that's not the answer, If...
  8. Ö

Opinion Renters...

It's an Investors market, they'll take advantage of the property downturn and hold onto it as long as they like. And they're most likely debt free so they wouldn't have to worry about making repayments to the banks, only thing they'll pay are the council rates and utility bills
  9. Ö

Burton is just a centre (March 23)

He's not a halfback but at the same time, our forwards are piss weak. When we had the likes of Shrek, Mason, Price and Asotasi in our forward packs, this allowed the likes of Sherwin and Anasta and lesser extent JT plenty of time on the ball do what they need.
  10. Ö

Opinion Renters...

In this current market, property investors would be stupid to rent out their property, they'll get little to no money back, instead they'll be paying more on it. I once asked a real estate agent on how are property investors making cash on property if they're not renting it out and he said that...
  11. Ö

Rate rises and your mortgage

I bought my place in February 2022, I have an offset account for my mortgage so my interest rate is variable. For 6 months, I was paying $2400 per month and between August and April, my mortgage repayments have increased by $1400 and I'm paying nearly $4k per month and it's eating in nearly...
  12. Ö

Latrell Mitchell racially abused at Panther

I went to school and played footy with blackfullas, there use to be a lot of racist jokes about them and I remembered they use to get bullied for being a 'dirty and stinky abo'. About 4 or 5 years ago, I have sat down with Aboriginal community one time in Dubbo with former bulldog player Joe...
  13. Ö

Latrell Mitchell racially abused at Panther

Unbelievable what I'm reading here. No doubt that Latrell is a **** as a player but that doesn't excuse for him to be racially abused from anyone. He doesn't need that and neither do other indigenous players. Why try and excuse racial abuse as a storm in tea cup? Racism of any kind is just...
  14. Ö

White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

Bro. I am married to one, and the ones I know here and in Japan are nothing like that. 'Professional' cosplayers in Japan are ugly AF! Take the make ups off and you'll see how big their foreheads are, how small their eyes are and how thin their hairs are. As for their 'gentle' voice, you'll be...
  15. Ö

New jersey leak

Nike's range in our last 2 years with them were garbage, I remembered they didn't release our 08 jersey until July. But with Collingwood and The Swans, their range is top class and Nike have improved releasing merchandise. No disrespect to Classic, they make brilliant retro jerseys and this...
  16. Ö

New jersey leak

Definitely, I still have my 03, 04 and 05 Nike jerseys and the quality and design on them still shits on whatever shit Classic Sportswear produce. Nike have improved their range in the last few years
  17. Ö

New jersey leak

We still have another 3 years with this best and less brand.
  18. Ö

Opinion The ultimate family dogs

Brasilian fighting dog
  19. Ö

Todays determination

Yo Bob what's going on here mate? https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/bob-the-dog-picture-selfies-help-convict-multi-million-dollar-ecstasy-smugglers-20221207-p5c497.html
  20. Ö

Official Worst performance I have ever watch

We've had worse but this is up there
  21. Ö

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Absolutely farken pathetic! There's no structure, no game plan, no idea who's doing what, it's either give it to Burton or give it to to JAC and hope for the best. I'm seriously thinking to myself how the fkn fk is this team being coached? Barrett is absolutely devoid of ideas and he should be...
  22. Ö

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

I have only bought a few Classic merch, media top, retro jersey and Training shorts. It's Time we go back to a mainstream sporting brand that knows how to make quality gear. - puma - Under Armour - New Balance - Nike (their quality have improved in the last few years) - Umbro - Hummel - Asics...
  23. Ö

Todays determination

Don't be like that mate, we go back yonks
  24. Ö

Todays determination

I would actually like to be Bob Dog for a day. Just to see who's actually out to try and get him
  25. Ö

The Formula One Thread

Kudos to Crashtappen. FIA did nothing wrong, but if Mercedes looking for someone to blame, they should blame their junior driver for his driving abilities
  26. Ö

The Formula One Thread

Max won't get disqualified for taking out Lewis. The most severe penalty he will most likely get in the race is a 10 second stop and go penalty and he would have few laps to do this. If he doesn't come in to the pits to serve his stop and go penalty then he will be disqualified from the race...
  27. Ö

The Formula One Thread

I've got no doubt that Max will try and take out Lewis if or when they go wheel to wheel and he will not care of he gets a penalty for it.
  28. Ö

2022 Jerseys

Classic Sportswear stuff is complete trash and not on the same levels as the other sports brands. Still to this day the best Jersey we have had in the last 20 years. Nike have made some really good kits until 2007-2008 where they ended up doing their standards. But they have recently improved...
  29. Ö

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

Classic Sportswear Good design - shit quality - but I'll give exception to their retro jerseys, they are quality.
  30. Ö

Opinion Who Are You?

Haha good to hear bro! How's your brother doing?
  31. Ö

Car Question

Supply and demand + owning JDMs older than 25 years old in the US is legal and the yanks have pretty much burnt the JDM markets. A few of my mates own BNR34 GTRs and they get ridiculous offers sent to them by yanks wanting to buy their GTR
  32. Ö

Todays determination

Is there still a conspiracy of your neighbours trying to spy on you and see what your doing and report you to the authorities?
  33. Ö

Opinion Who Are You?

Thanks bro I hope you're doing well after your health scare a few years ago
  34. Ö

Todays determination

I've been away from this site a few years and old mate Bob hasn't changed one bit. Bless you Bob
  35. Ö

Opinion Who Are You?

Same old Bob Dog, you never change
  36. Ö

Opinion Who Are You?

Hi Assassin I'm Grampa
  37. Ö

Ozman

38. Ö

Ozman

It's not the kennel without tha Doggfather and KE
  39. Ö

Ozman

The one and only
  40. Ö

The Formula One Thread

Crashing or hitting other drivers and trying to take them out is not racing. Verstappen is an aggressive driver and I like that from him but there are times where he has his brain snaps and does the most stupidest things on the track and he wonders why he gets picked on? And regardless, if Max...
  41. Ö

Ozman

So I have somehow been summon to come back after a few years. Shalom fellow Kennelers
  42. Ö

Reni

Hey Bob How you been?
  43. Ö

Do we have a major sponsor yet

It's harder now for teams to gain a naming rights or a major sponsor. FFA have lost Caltex and Aldi and are struggling to get a sponsor on board without Lowy's influence. People don't realise how big it is losing an international company like KIA as a major sponsor. Companies need a reason...
  44. Ö

Reni

The good old days when Reni called one of the kennel members out and called him a little Derek in the process
  45. Ö

Do we have a major sponsor yet

NRMA are scaling back on sports sponsorships, they ended their association with WSW and with the Broncos 2 seasons ago. They'll sponsor an event but they wont be sponsoring a sports team for a while
  46. Ö

News Businesses owned by Chris Anderson, Kevin Moore go bust

As much as I like Anderson and what he has done for us as a player and coach, the best thing he can do is be far away from the club as possible with this mess he is in. This is definitely not a very good look for Anderson and this could go against his in the upcoming board election next year.
  47. Ö

Classic Sportswear 2019

Looks like classic sportswear has been confirmed from next season.
  48. Ö

So Greenberg where are you?

The Jew is too busy singing hava Nagila while counting money from Rusty's brown paper bag
  49. Ö

ANZ Stadium will NOT be knocked down.

Look, the decision to knock down ANZ stadium was a dumb decision, refurb would have made sense. SFS, I don't understand how this stadium got so dated so quickly but the SCG trust are the ones who should take responsibility for this. In regards to this, the Government got their priorities wrong...
  50. Ö

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Fkn pathetic performance in the 2nd half! We had chances on their line to beat those Redfern Scums only for us to Fark it up. We should have won this game.
  51. Ö

Classic Sportswear 2019

I am not sure if you have noticed but since Broncos went with ISC, they have been endorsing Puma sportswear, like wise with us promoting/endorsing Adidas boots, think this is the route that clubs are going. To be fair, X-Blades have somewhat improved their standards over the last few years...
  52. Ö

Classic Sportswear 2019

Rumour is that CCC have been told they won't be renewed for next season, instead, we will have Classic Sportswear as our on-field apparel which is a shame as I have been a big fan of CCC apparel since they came on board in 2011. I don't mind the retro jerseys Classic have made but I just think...
  53. Ö

Caption this...

What's a local junior?
  54. Ö

Personal call from Raelene Castle

I don't think Penrith have partnered up with West Sydney Sports Academy to re-allocate the juniors who didnt make the grade just like the Bulldogs and Magpies do with SWSAS WE can always move back to the Sydney Showground when the Manuka Midgets are not using it.
  55. Ö

Rae Rae - What you probably didn't know/Facts

I couldn't give a toss what her background is, I don't really care that she's a woman and I couldn't give a flying fuck about how she got more female members to the club. The last few weeks has shown how out of depth she really is. The best thing she should have done is keep her mouth shut from...
  56. Ö

The UNBELIEVABLE Contract Clause Which Could See Hasler Become A Free Agent On 1 November

You guys ran the offi field circus for 4 years. I think its someone else's turn and unfortunately its us. Do you remember the 2007 off season and what happened going into 2008?
  57. Ö

Canterbury Bulldogs and Des Hasler: Where did it all go wrong?

What went wrong for Dessie? there's plenty of things that went wrong under Dessie. 1 - Rule changes: In 2012 if everybody remembers, we were playing the 2nd man decoy on the inside shoulders of defenders which makes it look like an obstruction but we got away with it by scoring tries off those...
  58. Ö

Canterbury Bulldogs reassess lofty goals but Des Hasler man to chase them: Raelene Castle

KPIs my farken hairy arab arse. That corporate bullshit doesnt belong in professional sport and Raebro is treating our club like we're Macquarie Bank. And if Dib doesn't want to pay for Dessie's termination, the football club members will make sure if an EGM happens, he will be voted out and so...
  59. Ö

Fuck off Raelene and Des

Jim Dymock
  60. Ö

Moses Mbye

Again... Mbye isnt the problem, he is not a 7, hes a 6, Mbye needs a genuine 7 that he can play off.
  61. Ö

Moses Mbye

Mbye isnt the problem...
  62. Ö

Sterlo Post Match

Its been like this since 2013, nothing has changed since then
  63. Ö

Fuck off Raelene and Des

We have the best forward pack in the comp, the reason why the cows forwards are able to dominate is because of their halves are able control and direct their plays, something that our halves dont do at all
  64. Ö

Hasler, tell us what more do you want?

The Sports science thing is starting to sound more hokey pokey rather than showing any form of relevance to improved performance.
  65. Ö

Des under fire

The fact is we have not improved since 2012, I feel our team has regressed and our players are playing like robots.
  66. Ö

NRL surrendered home-ground advantage to AFL over finals at ANZ Stadium

You know NRL has problems when you have to vacate for the AFL. And 70-80k for Swans/Giants? Bahahahaha that's a joke itself, Giants have no fans and Swans prefer SCG.
  67. Ö

Is this as good as it gets?

Agree... I can only count maybe 3 or 4 games where we have played well and win. But most other games this season, we've just been mediocre. We have the best forward pack in the comp but what good is it since we can't make good use of them when we have the worst halves and hooker?
  68. Ö

SOS call to Foran

This isn't a Reynolds problem This isn't a Moses problem This is a coaching problem Our halves are playing out of position Reynolds isn't a 5/8 nor even a halfback, if anyone has watched him in the juniors years ago, we was playing hooker and he would carve it. When Dymock brought him in 2011...
  69. Ö

What the Grub did

Not going to bother reading through the thread but I have no problems with Reynolds lashing out at Lichaa. Lichaa threw a shit ball to Reynolds and Reynolds lashed at him for that reason, we were 4pts down, only a few minutes to go, we were attacking their line and Lichaa threw a shocker.
  70. Ö

Letter to the Bulldogs

last time we did this when Moore was coaching and someone met up with Greenberg to discuss our teams performance Therefore, no point
  71. Ö

Marley was right

Reynolds is not a 5/8... he's a hooker. And Mbye is a 6... we really need a halfback that can work with Mbye.
  72. Ö

What happened ??

We were just flat, no spark or enthusiasm. For the last 6 or 7 seasons or perhaps since shifty last played for us... we have struggled for creativity in our 20m. We are so clueless in what our halves want to do...
  73. Ö

GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

I'm confused here.... The video ref bunker was checking to see if Radrada had touched the ball after Kasiano offloaded the all but then ruled it he passed it forward into the hands of Radrada where they deemed he did not touch the ball? I just don't get it... The wrong call was made however...
  74. Ö

POLL: World's best meat.

Hida beef, best beef in the world, no other beefs in Australia and USA can come close to the quality of the Japanese beef
  75. Ö

New Phone

I'd wait for the HTC M10
  76. Ö

Chelsea FC relegatiion watch 2015/2016

Let's see - 8 losses already - 14 points from top 4 - 3 points from relegation - Players are falling out with the Mourinho - Eva Caneiro sexism gate - Mourinho is about to crack - Diego Costa is too fat Anything else?
  77. Ö

FIFA want enquiry regarding Nike Boots

Nike strike again Six Premier League stars ruled out with cruciate injuries all wore Nike boots... The six Premier League stars who suffered devastating cruciate ligament injury blows in the last six weeks were all wearing Nike boots - but that is just an ‘unhappy coincidence’. On Thursday, it...
  78. Ö

2015 Grand Final Discussion Thread (All Grades)

Anthony Milford or Jackl Reed for the CLive Churchill medal if the Gronks hang on to win
  79. Ö

But how many chances do the Cows need to score in the 2nd half? The Broncos goal line defence has been superb in this game
  80. Ö

If Coote just played the ball, I reckon the cows would have scored from dummy half or at least from the next play, very dumb move by him
  81. Ö

The untold story of how the Bulldogs let Johnathan Thurston sign with the Cowboys

Folkesy was the best coach we ever had and Noad still done a better job than Greenberg FACT! #NoadIn #FolkesyIn
  82. Ö

Fifa 16

Well its good when you use Castilla Madrid and you use Cristian Redalndo to score you goals or use Louise Soares for FC Catalan.
  83. Ö

Fifa 16

Didnt bother with FIFA 16, ended up getting PES 2016, and yes I do enjoy playing the game with fake players and fake teams but thats not the reason why I got PES...
  84. Ö

Brawl in the Ireland v Serbia match

Apparently the serbian coached punched on of the irish players after he scored http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2015/8/huge-brawl-in-ireland-vs-serbia-match/
  85. Ö

English Challenge Cup

How good was this before the game? https://www.facebook.com/BBCSport/videos/916231151797252/ Simply beautiful and very brave of her to come out and sing in front of 80k fans
  86. Ö

I've Never....

I've never had a bad... Turkish food. I've never had a good... sleep. I've never had... sex.. ED :(. I've never watched... True detective. I've never been to... Brazil. I've never seen... bigfoot.
  87. Ö

Toovs officially sacked. Barrett to take over

Manly have shown on how you stab a club legend in the back Well done.
  88. Ö

The Belmore Experiment will lose its appeal..

I think most people enjoyed coming back to Belmore and 2-3 games a year is sufficient. Fair enough we lost on Sunday but it doesnt help when you have a biased ref who has no respect for any of our players. And the ones who are complaining are the ones who have never been to a game at Belmore...
  89. Ö

Another club with salary cap issues - NOT Parra - Breaking News on 2GB

The NRL salary cap is flawed and out dated. This just proves what a joke the NRL salary cap and the NRL needs to change this.
  90. Ö

If You Had to Play One Game...

PES2k15 Why? Hardly anyone plays it :p
  91. Ö

Chris Smith on 2gb regarding J Graham

Chris Smith is no saint. His alcoholism and treatments of women will make Todd Carney look like a clean skin player. His wife divorced him because he threatened to bash her while he was drunk, he groped a2GB female staff member at a xmas party.
  92. Ö

The Gerard Sutton Factor

Far from it. Sharks are the worse team in the nrl, they made far more mistakesthan we did but they were benefited with penalty counts to them
  93. Ö

The Gerard Sutton Factor

It was frustrating to see those drug cheats and that wife basher interfering in our play the ball but none of the refs were picking up on that. Whats even worse, twice, ennis catches our markers not squared and they get a penalty. Reynolds and lichaa do they same and we dont get penalty. It...
  94. Ö

Car Buying Advice

Why an SUV?
  95. Ö

Is Tony Williams done with the dogs?

T.Williams was meant to be wrecking ball playing out on the fringes, breaking lines and busting through tackles as he was like that under Dessie at Manly and thought he would do the same for us but he hasn't. For 2 seasons i have given him the benefit of the doubt but he hasnt done much for...
  96. Ö

Ecca and Blue&White

Congrats ecca and B&W for the work you guys both did for Assassin