Search results

1. Belmore4life

Do our younger players deserve a crack at firstgrade?

Just wanted to know this question for a while (:
  2. Belmore4life

If...

True
  3. Belmore4life

Do you want Des to Coach in 2017?

Yes i do want him to coach, but i believe he then has to make some big changes with our spuad and plays on attack and back to the classic defense that we use to have in 04
  4. Belmore4life

If...

Sorry he's not giving the opportunity*
  5. Belmore4life

If...

Yea i believe the same thing. Same thing with our players, he's giving them the opportunity to play there own game.
  6. Belmore4life

Your team hit list?

Yeah, your right
  7. Belmore4life

Your team hit list?

I really think if Lichaa was to stay then Des needs to have him playing his own game i feel like the Bulldogs are holding him back a little.
  8. Belmore4life

Your team hit list?

Forgot about the grub
  9. Belmore4life

Your team hit list?

I would let go if tolman
  10. Belmore4life

Your team hit list?

Tolman always gets me mad
  11. Belmore4life

Strongest 2017 Team Lineup

Just want to see what he can bring to us
  12. Belmore4life

Strongest 2017 Team Lineup

Bulldogs 2017 lineup 1.Brad Abbey 2.Jarrod Mcinally (if Rona leaves) 3.Josh Morris 4.Will hoppate 5.Brett Morris 6.Moses Mbye 7.Kerien Foran (if he comes) (c) 8.David Klemmer 9.Michael Lichaa 10.James Graham 11.Josh Jackson 12.Ramond Faitala Marina 13.Danny Fualalo Interchange...
  13. Belmore4life

NSW halves

Yeah that can work great aswell 6 Malony 7 Reynolds
  14. Belmore4life

NSW halves

Thats what i personally think
  15. Belmore4life

NSW halves

To me i don't understand why the blues are not picking up most likely ONE of the best halvs in the game Adam renoylds and Blake Austin! I mean i might be wrong in this but people complain that we have bad halvs, i mean blues can just pick up those to.
  16. Belmore4life

Congratulations Jarrod McInally

Wow good on you Jarrod, congratulations the big achievement!
  17. Belmore4life

Lachlan Lewis:Will Des give him a crack anytime soon?

LOL:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  18. Belmore4life

yea i forget about chislom but then again Des is stupid for keeping Reynolds in the side and Moses doesn't play his money that he is worth.
  19. Belmore4life

BULLDOGS4LIFE

BULLDOGS4LIFE
  20. Belmore4life

but i doubt it. (hopefully i'm not wrong and regret saying this)
  21. Belmore4life

But damn, Our halves tend to frustrate me easily.
  22. Belmore4life

lol, your right on that but i think what i meant was like when his ready to play. Soz said in a crap way:grinning:
  23. Belmore4life

The Bulldogs have signed rising superstar lachlan Lewis on a two and a half year deal contract.But the question still remains will Des give him a crack at fist grade.I mean Moses and Josh are just a terrible combination.I mean get rid of Reynolds the guy puts a kick in on the first tackle 10...
  24. Belmore4life

Just heard

Good point
  25. Belmore4life

Sam Perrett

After seeing Perrett and hollands peformence in the last two weeks i think that they are a great combinatoin on the wing and centre. The duo work extreamly well togother.
  26. Belmore4life

Thanks vlasnik ☺

Thanks vlasnik ☺
  27. Belmore4life

My thoughts on Kerrod Holland

Yea i agree with you
  28. Belmore4life

Special mention to Tim Brown

I agree, Tim Brown deserves alot mkre credit
  29. Belmore4life

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Okay thx man for letting me know☺
  30. Belmore4life

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Firstly, I like to say i love Hoppa and all but this is my opinion on Hoppers choice. I mean this guy is great at footy,but will this choice affect his carrer? Sharks and origins captin Paul Gallen says "Hopoate's choice could affect and impact his origin spot" Mean while, In media bulldogs...
  31. Belmore4life

My thoughts on Kerrod Holland

I honestly believe in my opinion that Des should let Holland to play more games as i highly agree with the fans that think the same thing. Kerrod played brillent against the panthers and even better against the storm saving the day with a match winning try and to add up his goal kicking is just...