Search results

1. Apercots

2017 Nines Jersey, spot the signature

Don't know why I decided to wear it for the 2 days after they signed, probably wasted Have a pic with Jeynolds holding up the jersey somewhere
  2. Apercots

Official Sam Walker

Is there really no thread about Sam "my vagina might get hurt" Walker, Fuck this ****, only we can call something a dog act and even this is below us
  3. Apercots

News Parra signed Bryce Cartwright lmao

Parramatta have thrown Bryce Cartwright a lifeline that gives the enigmatic forward one final chance to fulfil his potential. The Eels are set to sign Cartwright on a one-year deal with the guarantee of a top-30 spot for 2021. However, the former Panthers and Titans utility has taken a drastic...
  4. Apercots

testing new profile pic

test
  5. Apercots

Official Hoppa fined $1125 for High tackle - Careless

wont miss a game https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/02/24/ramien-charged-over-dangerous-contact-in-all-stars-clash/
  6. Apercots

News Chris Smith has plead guilty and wont miss a match

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/09/round-21-charges-josh-mcguire-facing-four-week-ban/ Player Luke Garner Club Tigers Minute of Match 23rd Charge/Incident Dangerous contact - other Charge grade 1 Result Guilty at panel Matches to serve 1 Points/Fine Calculation 120+35=155 Carry-over points 55...
  7. Apercots

Rd 17 vs Knights 3-2-1

3- CHN 2- Cogger 1- Smith the cheeky **** *mods pls morph this into the proper thread when you wake up
  8. Apercots

Opinion Im prepared to give 5 years of my life to have Rona back on a 5 year deal

bby come home we need you, Grim reaper take my 5 years right now
  9. Apercots

Bulldogs sign young Sharks star James Roumanos

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of young Cronulla Sharks forward James Roumanos for the next three seasons until the end of 2021. Roumanos joins the club from this year's Sharks Jersey Flegg team that claimed the premiership with a win over the Penrith...
  10. Apercots

Morris Bros

I Hope Dean Pay realises that we have won most of our last games by the Morris twins contesting every ball that Lewis has put up, so many points Not to mention their kick chases on deep kicks Hope the pairing next year whoever it is has the same game plan
  11. Apercots

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/05/29/wests-tigers-sign-moses-mbye/ Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of Moses Mbye for the coming four seasons. The new agreement will see Mbye join Wests Tigers next season and be a part of the club until at least the end of 2022. The...
  12. Apercots

Eels forward Williams charged with drink driving

Parramatta Eels recruit Tony Williams fronted court on Wednesday after being charged with mid-range drink driving before Christmas. The club had informed the NRL of Williams's driving indiscretion and will wait until the matter is resolved before deciding on a potential course of action...
  13. Apercots

Coach Des Hasler to sue Bulldogs for contract breach.

DES Hasler and the Bulldogs are headed for the Supreme Court. The former coach is suing the club for a breach of contract, with documents filed by lawyers in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, according to Nine news reporter Danny Weidler. The club’s decision to try to sack Hasler without a payout...
  14. Apercots

This made me happy

so good
  15. Apercots

Positivity - What are we excited for next season?

What are you guys looking forward to, excited for? for me: - seeing our boys at the nines - seeing morris brothers at full stride - kasiano working some magic - Mbye finding a gap - Graham getting worked up - Klemmer winding up - Jeynolds refusing to lose a golden point game - that manly game...
  16. Apercots

Brenko Lee

the gun has just hit a hat-trick today against the eels
  17. Apercots

I'm quietly confident about the cows game

Im sure the boys will know they have to step up to win this one. I have a good feeling we will ambush them up there. Dogs 14+
  18. Apercots

Should the Dogs chase Coote?

Brett Morris may be following the mold of Billy the kid, injured too often and it might catch up with him. do we go after Coote to round out our backline