Search results

1. Snake

Blake Green

Blake Green has just been told he is not required at the Warriors next season. I haven’t Seen him play for a while except last night where he kicked well and set up the match winning play. What does The kennel think of a Foran/Green pairing next year? It would be by far the slowest Halves...
  2. Snake

Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt

DEAN BRITT The son of former Australian international Darren Britt is a name to keep your eye out for this season at Canterbury. A smoky. If he can keep himself fit and healthy, I think he will become a crowd favourite at Belmore. During his time at South Sydney, he was tough and...
  3. Snake

NRL.COM - Toovey and Kimmorley preview dogs

Bulldogs season preview - NRL Teams https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/05/bulldogs-season-preview---nrl-teams/
  4. Snake

Indigenous V Maori

Thoughts on doggies players? Elliot played big minutes and didn’t disappoint. Looked match fit and defended well. Didn’t make impact wit runs. Chris Smith was quiet throughout but improved in the 4th quarter pulling off one nice big hit. CHN ran one good line early but didn’t get game time
  5. Snake

Round 20: Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. The Prince 2. Jackson 1. Holland
  6. Snake

Will Hopoate World Cup Performances

Did anyone 'pay' close attention to Wills World Cup games? I missed the Tonga matches and I would appreciate your observations........
  7. Snake

Des presser

Des accuses referees as having the most inconsistent season he has seen. Pot calling kettle. #desflection
  8. Snake

The slap.....

I know David Klemmer is one of our better players. BUT how many penalties (aka slap on DCE face) can he give away before Des or senior players pull him into line. A professional team player doesn't consistently drop their teammates in the pooo like this. It's really selfish and hiding behind...