1. Nate

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Most of our team are braindead ‍♂️
  2. Nate

2023 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How many missed tackles is Ponga up to [emoji23]
  3. Nate

News Oh them Tigers

That’s fair, there’s definitely criticism to be thrown at the various governments involved. Anyway I agree, in typical Tigers fashion they have messed this up.
  4. Nate

News Oh them Tigers

Whether or not you agree with the involvement they are still Australians who signed up to serve our country and have been killed or injured as a result. I think they should still be respected and honoured.
  5. Nate

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

This ref is a cheat. Wtaf
  6. Nate

Investment property advice.

Absolutely this. Interest paid on the investment property loan is deductible, on your own home it’s not.
  7. Nate

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Obstruction on the previous play but they aren’t going to check
  8. Nate

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

So sick of our pea hearted team. Can’t even do the little things properly. Absolutely no urgency from the backline there. I don’t understand if we can all see it why can’t the players. They don’t give a shit
  9. Nate

Song Help

Thanks for the help guys, I found it now, it was Beggin' by Madcon. I got the lyrics wrong lol. It wasn't betty boop or whatever else I was thinking. Beggin, beggin you Put your loving hand out baby Beggin, beggin you Put your loving hand out darlin
  10. Nate

Song Help

Haven't been on here in ages but theres a song doing my head in and I don't know where to turn lol. I really have no idea how it goes but it sounds like "betty betty boop i never met a girl like you" or baby boo or something like that, I don't have much of an idea:o. I've been googling for ages...
  11. Nate

Did anyone watch that "Balls of steel" comedy show last night?

Lol Neg. I love the "urban sprinting". Theres a heap more of the videos though on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96OljGZapv4 And black militant guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2SUSp_XhG8. Just type in balls of steel into youtube.
  12. Nate

The CAR thread

I got a VL Bt1. Last weekend though my dad decided to go for a play when I was at work, put his foot down round a corner in the wet and put it through a fence! Was not happy! Needs a new front bar, and its pretty scratched! Sits like a 4WD lol, gotta lower it.
  13. Nate

Who would win in a fight?

Not a bull shark but HTH. http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmujY5xPXJM
  14. Nate

Panel Beating + Re-Spray

Changing colour is expensive if you do it properly as you really have to pull the engine out to do the bay and have to get all the window surrounds and stuff like that done. If you keep it the same colour you can probably get away without doing those as it won't look as tacky I suppose. But...
  15. Nate

Panel Beating + Re-Spray

Rust? How many dints? What is "Minor Re-Adjustments". Going to keep it the same colour?
  16. Nate

Panel Beating + Re-Spray

Back to bare metal?
  17. Nate

Anyone interested in..

Aww ok then. Gold VL's look great in my opinion! And Haztrick you should try advertising on a site like www.carpoint.com.au or something.
  18. Nate

Anyone interested in..

Calais?
  19. Nate

Anyone interested in..

VR's were 93-95 I'm pretty sure.
  20. Nate

Little Baza

Wow congratulations Baza!:)
  21. Nate

Which car?

Sure is man. Can't wait to pick it up, just under 240kw.:)
  22. Nate

Which car?

I just bought another one, get to go pick it up next Monday!
  23. Nate

Random video thread

AHAHAHHAHA, I love this clip. http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBebRvTQhQg
  24. Nate

Tattoo Appreciation thread + Questions

Was thinking of getting something like this done just along my arm from the elbow to the shoulder, on the inside of the bicep.
  25. Nate

Dragons Site Hacked - GOLD!

Here's a pic of how it was.
  26. Nate

Video request

Type in the three letter code up the top and it should work. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y20SWT0B
  27. Nate

Blues told to get dirty

Not this year though.
  28. Nate

Friday night footy *Spoilers*

Soward played fantastic considering he only trained with the Dragons for three days. And lol at Woolford getting kicked in the back of the head by the touchie. Anyone got a pic?
  29. Nate

How do you like ur steak?

I like it a little burnt, so thats it's got blackish bits around the edges.
  30. Nate

Breakdancer Kicks 3 Year Old Girl

Are you serious? Dude, how many times has Viet been "O-W-N-E-D" on here? Then compare it to yourself. Not having a go or anything, but maybe you should think about it.
  31. Nate

Breakdancer Kicks 3 Year Old Girl

Just because it recently got added to youtube doesn't mean its a new clip.:alien:
  32. Nate

Congratulations Boots

Congratulations BootS mate!!
  33. Nate

Marshall switch to fullback

How so? Fullbacks make less tackles than 5/8's, and theres nothing wrong with Benji's tackling, it's just the fact that with the workload at 5/8 he's more likely to hurt his shoulder again with all the traffic coming his way. Same result as most of the other fullbacks in the comp?
  34. Nate

Roosters v Dragons Discussion

Anasta and Williams had a bit to say to each other lol. Hopefully they get into it next half. Also Minichiello's looking pretty dangerous on kick returns.
  35. Nate

Doggies Clips

I think this is the Dogs of War one your after champ. You can download by clicking the link, then typing in the three letter code up the top. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K38KQIB0 I have the Shifty one on the comp also, but its got something wrong with it and won't play. But someone...
  36. Nate

Deserve an explanation much?

In three weeks? I would of thought Folkesy was looking for a few more good performances than that. Eh, I dunno.
  37. Nate

Deserve an explanation much?

Didn't Folkes want to leave Shifty in Premier League for a longer period of time before he gets bought back. He said something like that, wanting Sherwin to play well consistently over a number of weeks instead of having a couple of good games and a couple of bad ones. I read that in an...
  38. Nate

Random Bulldogs Pics

Scared much?
  39. Nate

If/When O'Meley leaves.......

Against Tigers?
  40. Nate

Lift Plus

One with the chick in the shower, lol it's pretty good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0vkqz6dQM&mode=related&search=
  41. Nate

the NEW simpsons thread

Parole Granted
  42. Nate

Round 1 team? When will it be announced?

The Bulldogs website used to have the team up as soon as US was given the it, which was usually Tuesday afternoons I'm pretty sure. Then it was posted on here after.
  43. Nate

'Dogs Win Firey Trial Encounter

Perry kicked a goal:p Can he kick or was it just a shot at the end when the game was wrapped up?
  44. Nate

the NEW simpsons thread

Metallica on the Simpson's. http://youtube.com/watch?v=L8wTk6H56-E ------------- Otto - Am I on drugs? Dragon - Yes you are, but that really is Metallica! Now if you'll excuse me I'm late for a gumdrop parade on fufu island. ------------- Otto - What's up, Metallica? Need a...
  45. Nate

the NEW simpsons thread

What kind of pet shop is filled with rambancious yahoos and hot jazz music at 1:00am? By the way welcome back K E.
  46. Nate

Weird Problem

I'm the administrator and using XP. Is there a setting you can change or something that could help? It's only the home computer, not work or anything.
  47. Nate

Weird Problem

I'm not great at computers and have had this problem for a while. It's just that when I get into my "My Pictures" folder, it exits and asks if I want to send an error report. I also can't save any pics made in photoshop or whatever, because when I hit "save as", it automatically goes to save...
  48. Nate

Super Slow-mo

This one is by the same person, and its great as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLCWPbcsY14&mode=related&search=
  49. Nate

Bulldogs Headshots.

Is it just my computer, or does the Blue look a lot paler and lighter than last years?
  50. Nate

Shrek.......

I agree. I think he'll stay with us, but if not I think he'll be heading over to The Sharks to play under Sticky, for reasons unknown to anyone.
  51. Nate

...DA is back...

Hey, welcome back.
  52. Nate

Holdsworth Extends His Stay With The Bulldogs

Excellent news, he showed enough in his first year with us to warrant the upgrade. I just hope he can continue on with last year this season, and have another consistent year.
  53. Nate

Holdsworth Extends His Stay With The Bulldogs

Excellent news, he showed enough in his first year with us to warrant the upgrade. I just hope he can continue on with last year this season, and have another consistent year.
  54. Nate

Happy Birthday K E

Happy Birthday to the greatest member of the kennel ever!! Wish you'd come back man!!
  55. Nate

2002 Youtube video

Here you go MickDog http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IBBEBNIH You just have to type in the three letter code up the top and hit download. Let me know if it works.
  56. Nate

2002 Youtube video

Can you remember how the music in the background went MickDog?
  57. Nate

What was your favourite year in high-school?

Year 10 was my favourite. Just had an easier work load and was funner than the other years.
  58. Nate

Hallo

ahoy hoy Have fun posting.
  59. Nate

Cruising with Benji

Good on them. It's always good to read a positive article regarding league. Better than the usual crap anyway.
  60. Nate

Nonu to the 'Dogs for 2008 ???

Karawana's gone isn't he? And I'm not a Union fan and don't know anything about this guy, but a 104kg All Black centre would have a place in any league team. If he really wants to come, and isn't asking for excessive dollars you'd think the club would sign him up!
  61. Nate

Hey missdoggieluvaz here

Hey, welcome to the kennel.
  62. Nate

No more NRL videos on you tube

I still have some of mine, but others say "Rejected (copywright infingement). Pfft that is ridiculous!!:nervous:
  63. Nate

SPOTTED: That Tevita Guy from Tigers

Lol, I checked it out in Big League as well actually.
  64. Nate

Woops, posted at the same time, sorry about that.
  65. Nate

Tevita Metuisela? He plays second row for Balmain Ryde in the Premier League.
  66. Nate

Priddis Helps Disadvantaged Kids

Good on him, I love reading articles like this. Makes a change from the usual ones bagging out players who slip up or whatever.
  67. Nate

Sonny Bill hasn't ruled out move to UK

His manager hasn't even started talking to the club yet? Bloody hell, might see Willie and Sonny over at St Helens in the future.
  68. Nate

hey guys..and girls

ahoy hoy
  69. Nate

Mason: "I Want To Play For Saints"

But thats not the point. The way you put your comment it sounded that in order for a forward to have a good year, they have to win the award when that isn't true at all, but whatever.
  70. Nate

Yeah Peacock probably did have a great season and so did Mason. Regarding Mason you said something along the lines of, "If he did have outstanding performances why didn't he get forward of the year?". Not everyone can win it obviously, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a great season for...
  71. Nate

That doesn't make a lot of sense. There were lots of great forwards who didn't win that award but that doesn't mean they didn't have a great season for their clubs.:sleepy:
  72. Nate

Mason's Moustache

Thanks Mr Bulldogs What a champion.
  73. Nate

Spotted: Few doggies in Nulla

Awesome pic Drummer Boy, thanks for posting it up champ.
  74. Nate

Mason's Moustache

I haven't seen it, has anyone got a pic?
  75. Nate

Congratulations

ahoy hoy
  76. Nate

Armit Out For 4 Months

True that, at least he'll be able to keep up his fitness though. As long as he's there for most of the season, particularly the business end it should be ok. Get well soon Armit.
  77. Nate

Shrek and Ryan to Take on Britain

Not that bad of a team really, hopefully Australia will put in a big one and thrash the pommies.
  78. Nate

What do YOU really want from the Tri-Nation final?

I want Australia to thrash Great Britain this weekend, and then thrash New Zealand in the final.:)
  79. Nate

Brett Finch To Be Eels Five Eighth

He went to the Rabbitohs.
  80. Nate

GB v NZ SPOILERS

Jones, Webb and Soliola were all great in my opinion. Awesome stuff by the Kiwis. Hopefully Australia can smash Great Britain now.
  81. Nate

Bulldogs Back at Training Monday

Good stuff, can't wait for 2007 to begin. It seems ages away, hopefully all the injured boys get 100% and stuck into training as well.
  82. Nate

YouTube

Get this Mr C https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/ Once you download it you go to the page of the video you want to download and down the bottom right hand corner of the page theres a little icon you click. Then it brings up a box and you click download link and it starts to download...
  83. Nate

We Have No Respect For Fielden: O'Meley

Can't wait for the re-match. http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/861/owned2nm9.gif
  84. Nate

New Lynx Ad

Watch it Mitch, it's pretty good.;)
  85. Nate

Sherwin to hooker

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L7NuN_jlrw0
  86. Nate

Willie Mason: Awesome impact off bench

Habib was a Hughes fan. Now please stop bringing up dead threads.
  87. Nate

Sherwin to hooker

Yeah I know which try that is. Its in the Sherwin highlights video posted by habib a while ago.
  88. Nate

Who would you rather have Kept? Omeley or Asotasi

I would rather of kept Asotasi. Shreks a great player but I feel that Asotasi can do more for us on the feild. He's much better at passing, is really quick for a guy his size and is really agile.
  89. Nate

Happy birthday chris_e_fresh

Happy Birthday man, have a great day.
  90. Nate

Yeaman set for Great Britain role

Is this him?
  91. Nate

Reveal MONKingness in you !!

I don't know, but I do it every night.:o I also have to check that all the doors are locked and the windows are closed before I go to bed. I'm not sure if that is strange behaviour or not though? Or is it just being safe?
  92. Nate

Fien banned as Kiwis stripped of points

Is he allowed to play for Australia now?:p Seriously though he shouldn't of been allowed to play for them in the first place.
  93. Nate

Reveal MONKingness in you !!

I do that too. Also when I go to bed I turn the light off, then on, then off, then on, then off again.
  94. Nate

Fien to be given flick

Too bad for Fien really, though it was ridiculous he was allowed to play in the first place in my opinion.
  95. Nate

Some thoughts for the year ahead..

Off topic a little but I read that Manly had a sprint coach. Does anybody know if we have someone like that?
  96. Nate

Big night..for the refs..

Congratulations mate, great work.
  97. Nate

Hey. Im new

ahoy hoy You can contact any of the mods or admin if you need any help. Or you can just ask me if you like and I'll see what I can do.
  98. Nate

Your 2007 bench

14. Roberts 15. Armit 16. Hickey 17. Mc'Ilwain/Kouparitsas/Te Maari