Search results

1. jasonsmith1994

Hoppa re-signs for 3 years

good news in 2013 but this is 2017 and hoppa is miles from tedesco and boyd
  2. jasonsmith1994

Why did we sign Woods?

yeah all this talk about fullback money what about the forwards who only play 40 minutes
  3. jasonsmith1994

Spewing that we didn't sign Tedesco

what about we keep rockin and sign jarryd hayne,to get to crowd all pumped up
  4. jasonsmith1994

Push to have vegan option at bunnings sausage sizzle.

dont give a baby a sausage sizzle because they wont eat 2 things at once just like in nature,they will eat the bread by itself then the sausage byitself,there are no baby actors
  5. jasonsmith1994

Eastwood not going

i wonder what is said at the bulldogs board meetings
  6. jasonsmith1994

Is James Graham becoming a liability???

i think both graham and kasiano playing halfback has run its course,we really just need creative 7 and 9 to go with foran because our outside backs and jackson are good,and holland is definitely good enough considering he slots them from the sideline,the last goalkick mbye took went out of...
  7. jasonsmith1994

Our Halves Are Useless

mbye cant organize the penski file let alone captain this great club,and they did say he would play origin,do you think they will believe us?
  8. jasonsmith1994

Kevin Moore as CEO

oh shit yeah mate
  9. jasonsmith1994

WHERE HAVE THE CROWDS GONE ?

they are playing it safe, if the players are not willing to be adventurous with chip and chases ect then it gets a bit predictable
  10. jasonsmith1994

Why We Lost

we lost because mbye hasnt done a single thing all season,logic would say drop him to park footy
  11. jasonsmith1994

GET THE RECRUITMENT SORTED NOW!!!!!

i dont think where that bad,just no dominant halves to guide us home,and silly stupid errors from players like eastwood and kasiano forcing passes dropping it in the play the ball,and as much as i felt sick when mbye signed big contract 3 months ago i didnt think he was this bad
  12. jasonsmith1994

The Frawley experiment

frawley was ok,i think gordon knocked on that frawley spiral bomb,the bulldogs should definitely drop mbye but they probably made him to start with
  13. jasonsmith1994

Dealing with new borns

pay very close attention to babies because they dont know how to act yet,so they are all natural,i would never give a human baby cows milk because it can cause crib death because it is so out of the range of mothers milk which is 1% protein,and you wouldnt give a kitten dog milk
  14. jasonsmith1994

NRL - It's time to stop contract talk in season

yeah transfer window is great,remember when we got krisnan inu mid season and it was a great boost
  15. jasonsmith1994

Uncertainty over Players Futures

maybe to freshen things up we give a few of the lads karmichael hunt and justin hodges haircuts from 2006
  16. jasonsmith1994

I'm fed up. Someone please explain

we need curtis rona back from wa to fire this little baby up
  17. jasonsmith1994

Cleanout Anyone?

yeah put mbye at fullback just to see him run
  18. jasonsmith1994

Is GOOD enough or do you want GREATNESS?

we want excitement like we got with curtis rona or krisnan inu or pritchard or the passion we got from ennis something to fire this little baby up
  19. jasonsmith1994

Cleanout Anyone?

yeah the morris twins are looking a bit stale, is mybe the biggest flog in nrl history there where reports this year i think of him wanting a million dollars a season and hes done absolutely nothing
  20. jasonsmith1994

Frawley No Longer Controlling

im going to try and find those articles of mbye asking for 1 million a season for not doing anything,we cant blame him for trying
  21. jasonsmith1994

If you could live anywhere in Aus AND the world, where would you?

AUSTRALIA: probably tropical north queensland it would be hard to resist fresh coconut water chilled, but i dont know about 29 degrees at 9pm so for international probably big island hawaii ,though i think hawaii weather is pretty similar to cairns,though in tropical costa rica there hottest...
  22. jasonsmith1994

how ridiculous is international rugby league?

the only good international is england vs australia in england with english commentary
  23. jasonsmith1994

Josh Reynolds to miss five weeks.

fake injury due to lack of concentration
  24. jasonsmith1994

Should the NRL have a Zero Tolerance drug policy?

some people class alcohol as a drug,so just ban the drugs that they havent noticed they dont need,and the ones that are not taxed
  25. jasonsmith1994

Kevin Proctor and Jesse Bromwich allegedly bought cocaine after test last night

did he pay tax? otherwise i dont want to talk about anything i cant sell
  26. jasonsmith1994

Will Hopoate praying for new no-Sundays deal with Canterbury Bulldogs

i only believed that no sunday shite for about a day
  27. jasonsmith1994

Aaron Woods out 8 weeks with hamstring injury

instead of faking injuries they could have just let woods and reynolds swap mid season,though the bulldogs really dont need more forwards just controllable fans, know what i mean
  28. jasonsmith1994

Kieran Foran: Bulldogs have yet to offer a deal

i couldnt be bothered talking about them
  29. jasonsmith1994

Kieran Foran: Bulldogs have yet to offer a deal

i told yall that they made up all that bullshit about the tigers big 4 and foran just so we wouldnt be disappointed about only signing woods
  30. jasonsmith1994

Who goes for Woods?

oh look whos acting like a spoilt brat because i dare to say something different which somehow they are offended when they dont understand anyway,and they want everything their own way,its not enough to have tv full of morons
  31. jasonsmith1994

Who goes for Woods?

My message was removed because I keep typing in CAPS.
  32. jasonsmith1994

Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

BY BULLDOGS SIGNING MBYE AND NOT REYNOLDS THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE WHO WE ARE,WE WENT FROM REYNOLDS AND ENNIS TO MBYE AND LICCHA WHICH BOTH BACKFIRED UNDENIABLY,REMEMBER THE KIDS ARE MOST IMPORTANT ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS WIN A COMP,NO HIDDEN AGENDAS
  33. jasonsmith1994

Josh Reynolds

WE BETTER NOT LOSE REYNOLDS AND HAVE TO KEEP MBYE
  34. jasonsmith1994

R8 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3.HOLLAND 2.REYNOLDS 3. BMOZ - JACKSON MADE THE ERROR OF PLAYING AT THE BALL IN FRONT LINE WHICH LOST US THE GAME,AND FRAWLEYS STOCK HAS PLUMMETED FASTER THAN JEREMY LINN
  35. jasonsmith1994

Des is doing to Frawley what he did to Cook

YEAH COME ON FRAWLEY HAD A SHOCKER,THAT BOMB WHERE THE PLAYER JUST STOPS AND TRIES TO WEIGHT THE KICK AND IT DOES NOTHING,BRENKO LEE LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE WILLIE MASON,BUT I AM STILL PRETTY HAPPY WITH OUR CURRENT SIDE,ESPECIALLY REYNOLDS GRUB(BERS) WE JUST NEED A TALENTED HALFBACK WITH AN ACE...
  36. jasonsmith1994

Canterbury Bulldogs star Brett Morris happy at fullback for as long as Des Hasler wants

IVE BEEN SAYING PUT BMOZ AT FULLBACK ALL YEAR BUT MUST STAY HEALTHY,HOPPA IS CAPABLE TO HAVE SIMILAR EFFECT BUT THE SUNDAY THING IS TOTAL BS,VERY HAPPY WITH THE FORAN SIGNING AT 26 YEARS OLD,THAT SHOULD PLEASE ANDREW JOHNS TO NOW TIP THE BULLDOGS
  37. jasonsmith1994

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

AND WHY CANT THEY GIVE US A FULL EXPLANATION ABOUT WHY THEY SIGN/SIGNED AARON WOODS,INSTEAD ALL WE WILL GET IS DES SAYING "AHH YEAH AHH PRETTY DECENT PLAYER AHH YEAHH AHHH
  38. jasonsmith1994

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

WE DONT NEED FOWARDS THEY ONLY PLAY ABOUT 50 MINUTES ANYWAY,WE NEED A MARQUEE SIGNING SOMEONE TO BRING THE X FACTOR
  39. jasonsmith1994

What made you happy today?

WATCHING HARRY STYLES PERFORM SIGN OF THE TIMES ON SNL ,I THOUGHT FINALLY WE HAVE A SONG IN THE CHARTS THAT ROLLS
  40. jasonsmith1994

Who's your favorite Current Bulldog???

I WOULD SAY BLUE EYES JUST GIVE HIM A SUIT AND HAT AND HE IS FRANK,AND GOING UP BY 6 IS CRUCIAL
  41. jasonsmith1994

Canterbury Bulldogs great Steve Mortimer urges Dogs to employ triple halves threat

SO ALL WE NEED IS 1 AND 7, YOU CANT SPELL TEDESCO WITHOUT DES
  42. jasonsmith1994

R7 Dogs vs Rabbits 3-2-1

3.HOLLAND 2.HOLLAND 1.HOLLAND SO GREAT TO SEE THE ENTERTAINERS WITH A GOOD GOALKICKER AGAIN, IT IS SO VERY VERY IMPORTANT IN THE MODERN GAME
  43. jasonsmith1994

Re-sign reynolds at all costs

HE SURE HAS COME GOOD SINCE THERE WAS MENTION OF HIM BEING LET GO,SO MAYBE JUST A 2 YEAR CONTRACT TO KEEP HIM HUNGRY
  44. jasonsmith1994

NRL Player draft: Phil Gould

YEAH SURE DRAFT JUST LIKE IN THE NBA WHERE THEY CASH IN ON THE HYPE AND THEN WHEN THEY CANT DELIVER THEY GO STRAIGHT BACK TO DENIAL AND FAKE AN INJURY OR WHATEVER THEY DID FOR BENJI MARSHALL, ALL I WANTED TO SEE IS BENJI MARSHALL PLAY CENTRE FOR BRONCOS,IT HAD TO BE BULLSHIT
  45. jasonsmith1994

Players we need least in order

WE NEED A HALFBACK AND A GOALKICKER, MBYES GOALKICK AFTER THE MONTOYA TRY WAS MAYBE THE WORST GOALKICK IVE EVER SEEN,WHOS WATCHING MBYE AT TRAINING
  46. jasonsmith1994

Looks like we may get Aaron Woods only

WE NEED BMOZ AT FULLBACK ALREADY
  47. jasonsmith1994

Do we get cooper Cronk or Kieran Foran?

GET CRONK AND MOVE BRETT MORRIS TO FULLBACK ALREADY
  48. jasonsmith1994

Cooper Cronk.

YEAH HES 34 THIS YEAR,MAYBE HE WILL SIGN WITH A RETIREMENT AND WUSS TEAM LIKE THE SHARKS
  49. jasonsmith1994

Des officially re-signed to 2019

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE $3.50 0DDS FOR BULLDOGS TO BEAT BRONCOS
  50. jasonsmith1994

Reynolds

I THOUGHT HODKO WAS A GOOD FOIL FOR REYNOLDS TO DO HIS RUNNING GAME, A FUNNY JAMES GRAHAM IS THE ONLY THING FREDDIE AND ANDREW JOHNS LIKE ABOUT THE BULLDOGS,AND WHO CARES ABOUT MOSES MBYE MATURE VOICE
  51. jasonsmith1994

To all the Reynolds haters

ONE WORD GUTSY, EVEN WHEN UNDER PRESSURE WE ARE STILL THE ENTERTAINERS, FAR MORE ENTERTAINING THAN ANY OTHER SYDNEY TEAM,ST GEORGE VS SOUTH SYDNEY BORING
  52. jasonsmith1994

Your Worst/Dud Bulldogs side of all time?

AS FAR AS WORST PERFORMANCE , WHAT ABOUT BEN BARBA AND JONATHAN WRIGHT IN THE 2012 GRAND FINAL,JONATHAN WRIGHT HAD ABOUT 10 ERRORS BUT WAS ON HIS WAY TO THE SHARKS, AND THEN THERE WAS THAT KICK MELBOURNE PUT IN WHERE BARBA HAD TO ATTACK THE BALL BUT BECAUSE BARBA WAS A BIGGER WUSS THAN BENJI...
  53. jasonsmith1994

Discussion: Bulldogs Hooker

YEAH I JUST SAW FLETCH ON THE MATTY JOHNS SHOW SUGGEST REYNOLDS AT HOOKER,MAYBE HE COULD GIVE THEM THAT ENNIS INTENSITY THAT WE LOVE TO SEE FROM A LIVE BAND
  54. jasonsmith1994

Someone call Mick ennis

WHEN KRISNAN INU WAS DROPPED FOR THE ELIMINATION FINAL AGAINST NEWCASTLE IN 2013 FOR TIM LAFAI I WAS ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS,AND FROM THEN ON I WONDERED WHETHER OR NOT THESE DECISIONS ARE FOOTBALL DECISIONS OR JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.WHEN ENNIS JOINED IN 2009 AFTER THE 08 SBW MESS BULLDOGS WENT FROM...
  55. jasonsmith1994

Seriously people stop blaming the coach

YEAH WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MBYE WOULD BE A BUST AFTER HES GREAT PERFORMANCE ON THE SUNDAY FOOTY SHOW LAST YEAR
  56. jasonsmith1994

What player you will love to steal from another team?

ID SIGN KRISNAN INU MICHEAL ENNIS AND TRENT HODKINSON
  57. jasonsmith1994

Mbye is the weakest link

I THINK BULLDOGS MANAGEMENT THOUGHT THEY COULD TRICK THE FANS INTO THINKING MOSES MBYE IS AN NBA PLAYER
  58. jasonsmith1994

NRL round 2 games (Non Bulldogs)

BRONCS VS COWS , JUST GOING TO GOLDEN POINT 955PM,IM GUESSING GOLDEN TRY,AS IS THE STYLE
  59. jasonsmith1994

Your Round 3 Team

IF HOLLAND IS OUT ID RATHER KASIANO KICK FOR GOAL THAN MBYE,AND I WOULDNT LET DES GO BACK TO MANLY UNTIL HE ADMITS THE MBYE SIGNING WAS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT USELESS BOLLOCKS
  60. jasonsmith1994

Loses in a row

WHO THE FUCK IS MOSES MBYE
  61. jasonsmith1994

NRL Casualty Ward - Round 1 + Off Season

GREG INGLIS ACL, THEY SAY 6 MONTHS, IVE SEEN PLAYERS IN THE NBA TAKE 12 MONTHS TO RECOVER FROM AN ACL
  62. jasonsmith1994

Do you want Des to stay as a coach?

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE DECOY DARREN LOCKYER BACKLINE PLAY IS EFFECTIVE OR NOT ITS STILL BORING AND EVERY COACH RUNS IT
  63. jasonsmith1994

Biggest problem with the attack

THE NRL SHOULD BAN THE DECOY DARREN LOCKYER BACKLINE PLAY THAT EVERY TEAM USES EVERY PLAY,SO TO ANSWER THE QUESTION WE NEED MORE CREATIVE HALVES OR FOR A DUMMY HALF THAT RUNS
  64. jasonsmith1994

Hoppa?????

THERE WHERE A FEW TIMES LAST YEAR WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE HE HAD A PLAYER COVERED AND HE JUST STOPPED DEAD AND THE PLAYER JUST RAN AROUND HIM IT LOOKED REALLY BIZARRE, MAYBE WITH ALL THE MORMON STUFF HE REALLY IS AS INSANE AS REYNOLDS OR KASIANO
  65. jasonsmith1994

Josh Reynolds.

WHAT ABOUT REYNOLDS EXTREMELY SLOW PLAY THE BALLS, WHO IS MORE MENTALLY LIABLE UNSTABLE BETWEEN REYNOLDS AND KASIANO
  66. jasonsmith1994

Lichaas Running Game

HAS ANYONE GOT A COPY OF THAT NEWS ARTICLE THAT MBYE WOULD PLAY ORIGIN FOR QUEENSLAND,I ALSO SAW A NEWS ARTICLE IN A SUPERMARKET MAGAZINE THAT RUSSELL CROWE HAD ALREADY MARRIED TERRI IRWIN #FAKE NEWS
  67. jasonsmith1994

Mbye is on $650k+ a year

HES ON THAT MUCH MONEY BECAUSE HE NEVER SHOWED POTENTIAL, IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR BULLDOGS TO SHOW US THE FOOTAGE OF WHAT THEY SAW IN MYBE BECAUSE IVE SEEN ALL THE GAMES MYBE HAS PLAYED AND HES NEVER HAD IT
  68. jasonsmith1994

NRL week 1 - non bulldogs games

NRL IS GETTING A BIT BORING WITH THE SAME DARREN LOCKYER DECOY BACKLINE PLAY ALL THE TIME, BRING BACK THE STYLISH MICHAEL JORDAN 90S WITH CHIP AND CHASES FROM HALFWAY
  69. jasonsmith1994

Former Bulldogs playmaker Braith Anasta says halfback Moses Mbye’s game has gone backwards

SOMETIMES A PLAYER IS HYPED AND PROTECTED FOR SOME REASON LIKE MATT MOYLAN, AT LEAST HOLLAND WILL KICK FOR GOAL
  70. jasonsmith1994

Des Hasler lets Michael Lichaa off the leash

DID HE PLAY LAST SEASON I CANT REMEMBER HIM DOING ANYTHING
  71. jasonsmith1994

Peter Sterling can’t see Bulldogs, Broncos making NRL top 8

CHANNEL NINE STAFF HATE THE BULLDOGS, BRAD FITTLER AND ANDREW JOHNS NEVER TIP THE BULLDOGS,AND THEY WILL BE QUICK TO MENTION THE SLOWNESS OF BULLDOGS ATTACK, I JUST HOPE SAM KASIANO DOESNT HAVE BIPOLAR THIS YEAR
  72. jasonsmith1994

Rod Griffin signs with Bulldogs

HE IS ONE OF THOSE FUNNY PLAYERS, LIKE LEO DYNEVOR
  73. jasonsmith1994

Hopefully it is just the off season but

AT LEAST BRAD FITTLER MIGHT TIP THE BULLDOGS AT LEAST ONE GAME THIS YEAR
  74. jasonsmith1994

Bulldogs Auckland Nines Discussion

IF WE ARE SLOW IN 2017 WE AINT GONNA CONVERT FITTLER OR JOEY TO ALWAYS PICK THE OTHER TEAM
  75. jasonsmith1994

Most Hated Canterbury Player.

BEN BARBA FOR HIS WUSSY BENJI MARSHALL LIKE PERFORMANCE IN THE 2012 GF
  76. jasonsmith1994

Has the magic gone

YEAH I FEEL MAGIC IS FADING,WE NEED FREAKS LIKE KRINAN INU 70 METER DROP OUTS,OR SBW OFFLOADS OR JAMAL IDRIS PALMING OFF INGLIS,OR MICK ENNIS SUSPECT TRY WE HAD A GOOD RUN AFTER THE SBW 08 WALKOUT, BUT SOME REALLY UNFOUNDED DECISIONS LIKE DUMPING KRISNAN INU FOR TIM LAFAI FOR THE KNIGHTS SEMI...
  77. jasonsmith1994

Ben barba can he come back

I SAW A HEADLINE THAT SAID BENJI MARSHALL TO PLAY CENTRES FOR BRONCOS, SO I GUESS ANYTHING NOW IS POSSIBLE
  78. jasonsmith1994

Bennett To Get Best Out Of Bunji

WHAT A COMPLETE SHOCK BENJI MARSHALL AT SUNCORP, BENJI MARSHALL IS A BIGGER WUSS THAN BEN BARBA
  79. jasonsmith1994

Terry Lamb To Coach Dogs in 2017

THEY SHOULD JUST CHUCK IT OUT TO OFFIAH
  80. jasonsmith1994

are the Morris boys past it

JOSH MORRIS IS MAYBE SUFFERING FROM LACK OF CLEAN BALL, HE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN OFF FOR A WHILE,HE HAD A TRY SCORING DROUGHT THERE FOR A WHILE, AND BRETT ON A NON FIRING BULLDOGS SIDE IS WASTED ON THE WING,HE WAS THERE BEST AGAINST PANTHERS UNTIL HE GOT HURT AGAIN,WHICH THEN ASKS THE QUESTION IS...
  81. jasonsmith1994

"Des will only leave if he wants to" - James Hooper

ID SAY DOGS ARE IN WORST STATE SINCE 08 SBW WALKOUT, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE TALK OF MBYE PLAYING ORIGIN WAS ALMOST COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED
  82. jasonsmith1994

Josh Jackson wins Brad Fittler Medal 2016

THATS FUNNY I CANT REMEMBER BRAD FITTLER EVER TIPPING THE BULLDOGS TO WIN ANY GAME ON 9, HE ALWAYS PICKS THE OTHER TEAM, MAYBE CAUSE WE SENT HIM PACKING IN 04
  83. jasonsmith1994

Which Bangwagon are you currently on?

BRAD FITTLER THE JERK SAID HE THINKS CANBERRA WILL WIN THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!! BUT HES A LIAR AND A JERK, I THINK BRONCOS IF IT MAKES THE NRL MORE MONEY
  84. jasonsmith1994

The end to a horrible month of torture

BULLDOGS ARE NOW BACK TO 2008 ROCK BOTTOM, WE NEED A WHOLE NEW BACKLINE, WINGERS WHO CAN CATCH THE BALL, HALVES WHO CAN CREATE IN BIG GAMES, CENTRES WHO CAN POWER OVER AND A NON CROCK BMOZ
  85. jasonsmith1994

Lichaa

LICHAA HAS NEVER HAD AN IMPACT,GETTING RID OF ENNIS WAS AS BAFFLING AS DROPPING KRISNAN INU FOR TIM LAFAI AND AS BAFFLING AS GIVING MBYE A BIG CONTRACT,I REALLY NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE MYBE HYPE ID SEEN ALL HES GAMES AND MBYE CANT KICK GOALS FOR SHIT
  86. jasonsmith1994

Your 3 Realistic signings for next season that we should go after?

B MOZ COULD BE MAN OF THE MATCH AT FULLBACK THIS SUNDAY, I DEFINITELY SEE HIM SCORING A TRY, OUR HALVES LACK A BIT OF CLASS AND TOUGHNESS IN BIG GAMES SO I WOULD CHASE FORAN,AND WE NEED A NEW GOAL KICKER MBYE IS A SHOCKER, BUT I ALWAYS KNEW MYBE COULDNT KICK THE BALL STRAIGHT BEFORE HE SIGNED...