Search results

1. sviruch

Mark Geyer on our side!

Mark Geyer can’t believe the punishment handed down by the NRL to the Bulldogs over Mad Monday antics [https://cdn-newsapi-com-au]Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have been slapped with a huge fine for their Mad Monday antics. Picture: Toby Zerna MARK Geyer has taken a strong stance in defence of...
  2. sviruch

Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine charged by NSW Police.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-canterbury-bulldogs-charged-by-police-after-mad-monday-celebrations/1ff918e3-75df-4d85-b2ab-c4a7ecc4c6d7 NSW Police charge Bulldogs pair after boozy Mad Monday celebrations By Melanie Dinjaski 37 minutes ago It is understood NSW Police have charged two...
  3. sviruch

The kennel at games.

What do o have to do to enter the kennel supporters area with this Macedonian drum?
  4. sviruch

Chris Smith

I said before this guy will demand a starting spot soon. I watched him at Penrith he was very impressive and didn't get a chance at rorters. His energy in the last game was outstanding. Watch this space boys and girls.
  5. sviruch

Chris Smith

Hey guys this young player was at the panthers not so long ago. Only made a couple appearances for Rorters. My tip RFM might have his hands full to regain his spot once he returns from injury. He should surprise many.
  6. sviruch

Filter on footy show!

Had a go at us..... Laughed at Holland and questioned Deano why youd keep him on the bench until the 70th minute and his coaching abilities Mr fitler because he nearly won us the game..This guy is so butt hurt from 2004. They were carrying on unprofessionally.
  7. sviruch

Money swang Canberra's way..

Last 3 hours before kick off money all 4 raiders. Now I know why! Dog shit
  8. sviruch

Gambling …??? Corruption?

At the start of the week we were $1.90 a peace with the rabbits. By the end of the week we blew out to $2.20.. And the way the game ended gave me sour grapes.. I can't help it but there's alot of corruption in gambling in the NRL. Fed up with this bullshit. I'm starting to give up with this game...
  9. sviruch

Melbourne's tactics

Did anyone notice Melbourne always putting us on our backs. 90% of the time we landed on our backs and also slowed the ruck all game. Why can't we wrestle like them and copy there game plan in defence?
  10. sviruch

Membership Numbers

Current Bulldogs season membership down 22%, this is after appointing new Coach and major new signings. Surely this is then reflected in the upcoming Boardroom vote.. #NRL #Bulldogs Hmm... I know its early but Hasler and the old board has jammed us good... Your thoughts guys?
  11. sviruch

Next for Cleeland

Hope he gets a crack this year. https://www.nswrl.com.au/NRL-Next-For-Cleeland
  12. sviruch

Bulldogs sign Warriors young gun

The Warriors have a bad habit of letting many of their best young players slip through their fingers and that may be the case again with New Zealand 18s back rower Javvier Pitovao. The Bulldogs have signed Pitovao to a two year deal and he will start in the lower grades next season. Although...
  13. sviruch

Woow.

The Bulldogs average 14 points per game. Only 11 teams since 1994 have averaged 14 points or less per game. 7 were wooden spooners... Thats my club.
  14. sviruch

Structure????

My fart has more structure than this team... inside ball inside ball inside ball. my sh** can score more tries than these poodles. Cant create nothing. For a winning premiership team we need a well established Fullback and Halfback A new Ceo and Coach. Until then we wont win anything!
  15. sviruch

Blues clues: Dogs' Morris could cement place

Blues clues: Dogs' Morris could cement place Brad Walter April 29, 2011. CANTERBURY centre Josh Morris will tonight move a step closer to regaining his NSW Origin jersey with a solid performance against Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium. With St George Illawarra veteran Matt Cooper having...
  16. sviruch

Sydney FC hot on tail of Dogs' head

Sydney FC hot on tail of Dogs' head Sebastian Hassett April 28, 2011 Wading through the list of candidates ... Sydney FC vice-chairman Scott Barlow. Photo: Getty Images THE impressive turnaround of the Canterbury Bulldogs hasn't gone unnoticed outside rugby league circles, with Sydney FC...