Search results

1. J

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I don't remember hearing any booing although when he was replaced by taffe and the ground announcer said Hutcho had been replaced for Taffe majority of the crowd started cheering very loudly which was pretty awkward for him
  2. J

No Source Trey Mooney

In my opinion Jack todd is probably on par with trey Mooney if not better , And his stats in nsw cup speak for themselves
  3. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

No mate just very disrespectful to the people on here who have kids with disabilities
  4. J

Honestly mate , Brain damage? You're a dead set low life
  5. J

If you guys honestly think he's going to drop Hutcho from 7 you all have rocks in your heads The team has been playing great , We should be 4 from 6 there is no chance he drops the 1 player that has been organising the team because he's thrown too many dummies especially before a game that we...
  6. J

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

I highly doubt CC will change the halfback this week when we play a team that we should beat especially with the bye the week after I find it quite funny that some of you still don't understand what type of coach CC is , he picks his team on defence 1st attack 2nd Obviously Hutcho attack...
  7. J

Cameron Ciraldo

I've believed in CC since the time he was announced as coach , It's good to see the rest of you starting to understand what type of coach he is
  8. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Mine too change it to 502 live channel , it's better now but not in 4k
  9. J

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Papalli looks good but his fitness is not quite there yet Jack todd looks like he'd be ready for a stint off the bench in 1st grade , I'd say he'd be close to our top 17 next year if he keeps developing the way he is
  10. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Coach just said Tracey played with a calf strain so he may not play next week. Maybe bring Papalli in next week?
  11. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Critta was getting driven back when returning the ball from fullback , Critta had a chance to stop most of those roosters tries but just wasn't quick enough or able to hold the ball up Tonight proves he's definitely not our 1st option at fullback. Tracey better play fullback next week if...
  12. J

Kurt Mann is so underrated

I was at the game and the boys were getting back with the ref which was great to see The ref did keep a big 10metres though , Most of the time it was at least 13 or 14metres
  13. J

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

I understand that it's frustrating , but I trust in the process We ain't getting the spoon this year unless we have another year full of injuries. You can easily see the improvements in the team so far this year. I expect us to beat most bottom 8 teams this year
  14. J

There's obviously a good reason as to why we're not in the hunt. If he doesn't suit the club he doesn't suit the club I'd rather us build a team with the right attitude, we are on the right track
  15. J

100% footy They just asked Gus if we are back in the race for Terrell and he said NO ! They must not like something about him attitude wise
  16. J

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

But Flanagan is a premiership winning coach....
  17. J

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Trindall shouldn't be running behind the ref anyway , He put himself in that position and shouldn't be rewarded for it
  18. J

Round 2 Press Conference

I agree mate , I think he is going to be a great coach. You can see how much the team has improved with our defence this year. The team is really digging in for him , If we can put the Titans away next week and upset south's our confidence will only get better and better. Look at the knights...
  19. J

Totally ripped off

Taffe saved at least 3 tries on our line , he played tough and probably had his best game so far for us today
  20. J

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I'll take that over sexton letting his opposite centre score 5 tries down his side
  21. J

Round 2 Press Conference

We played 2 top.8 teams possibly top 4 I think we're on the right path I think we beat majority of the bottom 8 teams this year if we keep on improving Did anyone.expect more then that ?
  22. J

Sexton can't tackle , I don't understand why everyone ignores that ? Go watch his last 2 games.
  23. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Anyone think we might see Conner Tracey at 5/8 , Burton at Centre and kiraz to wing ? Crighton Right side centre
  24. J

This Ref is terrible , Pretty much handed them the game Nothing wrong with Papali try Then blows 3 or 4 penalties in a row for jets
  25. J

Sexton let's in another try , Caught ball watching then palmed of His defence is really bad
  26. J

Xerri didn't come back out for 2nd half , was down in the 1st half getting some strapping done Hopefully he's ok
  27. J

I think he did mate , played pretty good in the 1st half too. Just surprised he could.only last 4 mins in the 2nd half
  28. J

Yeah he looks dangerous , definitely a keeper
  29. J

Knight gassed after 4mins in the 2nd half , Lasted all of 4 mins and now he's off
  30. J

Jets getting a roll on through the middle , Dogs too many errors. Need to hold the ball build pressure. Kicking game non exist atm Bbo should not be our 5/8
  31. J

Anyone watching the game will now understand why Sexton is not the starting 7 Poor kicks , poor passing. Playing terrible so far Knight going ok Turpin looks good Patola going good
  32. J

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

1 hour ago people were saying the sharks are shit and warriors can win the comp I love this place lol
  33. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I think we're gonna see a lot of short side play on Burton's edge , I think a lot here will be surprised 4 on 4 we'll dominate most teams on that side
  34. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I like it , quick and mobile ..... Hopefully we can tire them out and come home strong
  35. J

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Only change I think will be xerri for kiraz And maybe Curran to start , Salmon on the bench
  36. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Another clown for the ignore list , Dribbler....
  37. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Shhhh go to sleep , you're dribbling too much Shhht......
  38. J

Was at the game and our defence was 50x better then last year , The line speed was great and the contact and commitment from the boys is something I haven't seen for a long time
  39. J

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Maybe that's the plan
  40. J

Ask Gus and CC they might know something we don't
  41. J

Fingers crossed he can perform again tonight
  42. J

Majority on here laughed at the poasa faamusuli signing too , now he's starting 13
  43. J

I agree 100%
  44. J

Kayo going upto 4k

Hey guys , Can anyone help me..... Kayo have now decided to put my kayo up per month from $12.50 per month to now $30 per month. I am a telstra customer and it's basic kayo with 2 screens Thanks
  45. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I mean it's not like nico won a Daly m or anything right ? Lol
  46. J

If kiraz is not fit then we will see either conner or xerri play centre rd1 ?
  47. J

I think that sounds about right , Also noted Crighton will play left centre and Kiraz on the right. Xerri played on the left side during the trial so I'd assume if there was any chance of xerri starting at centre un rd1 it would of been on the right side therefore he would of trialed on that side
  48. J

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

Currans defence was incredible on Friday night , the guy is a work horse
  49. J

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Marley go watch the game again , and to prove you watched it again please reply with each minute of the game that Burton runs the ball or puts on a play for example with 9 minutes to go in the 1st half they put on a nice play down the left hand side. This is just 1 example Cheers bro
  50. J

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I just watched the game again , And we controlled that game perfectly. You can see the coach was focused on game management and connecting in defence which I thought the boys did great Also Burton wasn't as bad as some are saying on here , I think he's in for a big year at 5/8
  51. J

Opinion Pre Season Training

I just watched the hull fc vs hull kr game super league and hull fc have Franklin Pele , Okurnbor and Nu Brown in their starting line up. They were absolutely terrible , Nu Brown was playing 7 and he was embarrassing Franklin Pele got sent off in the 1st half Okurnbor has learnt nothing...
  52. J

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

I read he's not going anywhere , he will still be on both boards , isn't he just stepping aside for a more experienced ceo
  53. J

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

I'm keen to see how samrani goes , I never realised how big he was
  54. J

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

I used to coach him at Patties when he was a kid , he'll always be a kid to me...... I guess that's how I view things for people 15+years younger then me lol
  55. J

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

His name is Chad McGill he is one of the strength coaches , was a gun player from St pats blacktown..... Top kid too
  56. J

He also pretty much said Kiraz would play wing
  57. J

Connor Tracy

Conner has only just started running again , So it makes sense Taffe gets 1st shot
  58. J

Any info on how the boys trained today?
  59. J

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

Ciraldo kind of said Mann will play lock when he comes off the bench
  60. J

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

1 of my mates Coached Hutchinson through the grades at St george and said he has 1 of the smartest footy brains he had ever come across. That's probably what Roosters seen in him too. We are a dumb footy team so hopefully Hutchinson can help fix that
  61. J

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

1.Tonga 2.J moz 3.Timu 4.McCracken 5.Connely
  62. J

Sorry mate who do you think is playing 13 next year?
  63. J

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Honestly getting sick of people saying Ciraldo is inexperienced and doesn't know how to man manage properly. Please stop ignoring where he has spent the last 10 years learning his trade. He is trying to introduce the same standards as Penrith who have been the best team in the NRL over the last...
  64. J

He denied the telecrap story on his IG page
  65. J

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

If he posted in support of Israel nobody would of said shit , His future at the club shouldn't be in jeopardy
  66. J

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

How good was johansson , I thought he did great especially towards the end of the 2nd half
  67. J

Opinion Update on Signings

Taffe will most likely play fullback , critta and xerri centres. I think we need a ball playing fullback with pace to help out the halves
  68. J

SMH Alex Twal

I sent u a dm Malla , cheers
  69. J

Other News Source Sailor..Our next Barba?

Sailor would be my no.1 pick , he's the x factor we need
  70. J

Blake Wilson

He needs a shot at fullback
  71. J

Jake Turpin

Dogs Pre season started in November 2022 and our forward pack for 23 looked promising Thompson Tpj King Josh Jackson Kikau Rfm Waddell Davey Sutton All with plenty of Nrl experience and on paper looks like a great forward pack Nobody could of predicted all of the injuries to begin the...
  72. J

Jake Turpin

I believe in the facts and his past achievements
  73. J

Jake Turpin

Success doesn't happen overnight , You've obviously never had any to understand that. Gus Re built Panthers from the ground up and now he's doing the same at Canterbury There's not many out there that could do a better job
  74. J

Jake Turpin

As I said put the pipe down mate , go get some fresh air then search what the Panthers were like before he got there because you've obviously forgot or your ego is too big and the drugs have taken over that small mind of yours lol
  75. J

Jake Turpin

You say Gus's strike rate at the top levels of the game isn't remotely as good ??? Put down the pipe champ Gus Coached Bulldogs and Panthers to a premiership Gus won 6 x origin series for NSW the most ever by Any other Blues coach Joined the Roosters in 95 the Roosters had made the finals...
  76. J

Jake Turpin

If Mahoney gets injured at least we will have a pretty decent back up hooker I suppose. Untill then I think he plays nsw cup
  77. J

Jake Turpin

I guess he will be our nsw cup no.9 ?
  78. J

Jake Turpin

Jake Turpin has just been announced by the mole as Bulldogs latest recruit.........
  79. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Brisbane = Tristian Sailor Goldy = Moe Kiwi = ?
  80. J

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Shane Flanagun won 7 games in his 1st full season as head coach , Exactly the same as Cam Ciraldo....... Dragons won't play finals next year either and that's with Flanagan as Head coach too
  81. J

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

You didn't answer question 2 ? Where did Flanagan finish in his 1st year of coaching ?
  82. J

Gus hired cam ciraldo , you obviously don't think Gus signed the right coach ? So tell me who he should of signed that was available at the time ? And also please tell me how did that coach go in his 1st year of nrl coaching too ??? Cheers
  83. J

CC presser vs titans.

When Ciro says he was happy with the effort and some of the defence today he obviously isn't talking about the 3 one on one missed tackles on the line that led to tries. He was talking about the line speed and cover tackles and the contact throughout the game which was noticeably better today...
  84. J

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Jt would make an excellent assistant , As others have said he's had plenty of success with the roosters and now at norths. I have had a few mates that have been coached by him and they all have nothing but great things to say.
  85. J

2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I'm sure after tonight's performance clubs will be contacting his manager , Hopefully gus is 1 of them
  86. J

2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We need to sign Tristian Sailor !!! Someone tell gus to call Wendell
  87. J

Bulldogs player walks out

Throw in Martin Lang too
  88. J

Retiring from sourcing

Always appreciated mate , Thanks for sharing with us
  89. J

Cameron Smith today confirmed Melbourne storm had the same system , TODAY a lot of successful ex league players have come out in support of Cameron Ciraldo. If anyone knows what standards should be in place it's cam smith
  90. J

Go on YouTube it's called the levels podcast