Search results

1. R

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

well for starters his contract is up until 2016 and if he want's more game time I couldn't blame him. no major loss as we do have a lot of good young second rowers coming through.
  2. R

Bulldogs NRL Squad of 35 for Season 2015

it's a rough guess to what the line up could look like:- also forgot Lindon Mc Grady 2016 and apparently we have Hala Masila from w/tigers a prop/second rower but he will probably play NYC next year. if Jacob Loko's knee recovers well, I expect him to put a lot of pressure for the centre...
  3. R

based on the NRL squad I listed here is a view of what NSW cup could look like:- NSW side 2015:- 1. Tyrone Phillips 2. Corey Thompson 3. Chase Stanley 4. Jacob Loko 5. Jarrod Mc Inally/Levi Dodd 6. Moses Mbye 7. Matt Frawley 8. Antonio Kaufusi 9. Damien Cook 10. Llyod Perrett 11...
  4. R

I actually believe this to be the top 35 squad DOGS NRL 2015 side:- 1. Brett Morris 2018 2. Sam Perett 2015 3. Tim Lafai 2017 4. Josh Morris 2018 5. Curtis Rona 2016 6. Josh Reynolds 2017 7. Trent Hodinkson 2015 8. Aiden Tolman 2017 9. Michael Lichaa 2017 10. James Graham 2018 11...
  5. R

Off contract players

pretty sure Tom Murphy went back to Qld cup, from memory he signed a 1yr deal we do have quite a few quality props. Llyod is a good back up, good news if his staying. Kayne Brennan I rated when he was at the dragons not the biggest winger though. backup
  6. R

Hasler needs to stop disrespecting The Tank

I some what agree give Frankie more game time there was a rumor going around that Frankie could be else were in 2015 last month or 2 lets hope not.
  7. R

NYC and NSW Cup players to step up next year?

I'll second that, you could also throw in Jack Creighton, he plays a little like Eastwood a bit off footwork and offload had big raps on Robbie Kamoto, but here he could be gone. I havn't seen hardly any nyc this year, but in lower grades no.2 Tuuta Langi goes alright as does no.1/2 Marcelo...
  8. R

First Thoughts: Your Team for 2015

1. Tyrone Phillips/Sam Perret/Brett Morris/Josh Hoffman 2. Josh Morris 3. Jacob Loko 4. Tim Lafai 5. Curtis Rona /Sam Perret 6. Moses Mbye / Josh Reynolds 7. Josh Reynolds /Moses Mbye / Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony...
  9. R

Round 25 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Souths

our kicking game is lacking compared to other teams we need someone to take control and have a long kick and most importantly find open space. that's what I believe cost us the game, Souths kicking game was the difference
  10. R

Lloyd Perrett being hunted down by rival clubs

well if Sam is let go we will have no problem retaining him.
  11. R

we should bring Reece back home as he was a Jnr a while ago who can also play on the wing
  12. R

Sio would make sense as parra have just recently re signed both there wingers, his still available and is quality
  13. R

We need a fullback!!!

his recently re signed up until 2017 his a goodin
  14. R

We need a fullback!!!

what about another shark Nathan Gardner on a 1year deal? until Tempo or Phillips are ready
  15. R

nsw cup dogs vs warriors

can anyone give me some feedback on Kane Brennan as I rated him from saints NYC last year. cheers
  16. R

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/03/14/bulldogs_in_the_news.html down the bottom of the page has Moses re-signed for another 2yrs until 2016 also Lichaa 3yrs deal until 2017
  17. R

Lloyd Perrett's Future

Matty Utai ring a bell? I will give Sila a bit of credit he can tackle sometimes, but as I have being saying the last 2yrs , he still has a long way too go. bring on Kayne Brennan... The sharks and other clubs will probably have Llyod on there radar
  18. R

RLW Article – We Won't Dog Ya, Mick (Michael Ennis)

great, move williams on and retain Shaun Lane ,as we also recruited him from the sharks last year and has being great and shows some potential Sam and Frankie are pretty close Sams contract ends on the end of 2015 williams the end of 2016
  19. R

Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

take a look at Inglis and Hodges and use a fend the size and reach of the you , you would palm off every defender if a one on one situation... run hard before you hit the defence and drive harder through it and run angles against the flow of play and hit holes. your a sleeping giant that needs...
  20. R

Lichaa signing confirmed

just what we need a running style of hooker
  21. R

Round 3 Team: Panthers Vs Bulldogs

bring in Kayne Brennan if Brown is out injured
  22. R

Ennis vs Lichaa

he has signed for 3 yrs I heard he is the next I. Luke his going too be a lot better than Ennis
  23. R

Hiku to Belmore.

he would also come pretty cheap, compared to a well known established fullback. with the amount of money we have invested in our forwards it makes sense too target a young up and comer.
  24. R

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Awesome news best signing so far as Ennis hasn't being his best fro years now, as he has lost his confidence. Sweet very good young player with a bright future
  25. R

great signings from the sharks in Lichaa a quality hooker and Fifita a ball playing prop with a great work ethic, but at that price...mmm we still need a quality fullback... also Lafai re-signed for another 3 years until 2017 great depth and quality at centre as long as Morris stays as he is...
  26. R

Patrick Templeman will save the Bulldogs

and look further into the picture now would be a great time too blood Kane Brennan young great work rate Good under the high ball and can defend and is only on a 1 year contract Give him a go Des... otherwise he will look for another club again
  27. R

Players in non preferred positions

Moses = hooker Ennis who
  28. R

Tom Murphy - Redcliffe Dolphins -2015 needs to be changed to 2014, he only signed on for the 1 year
  29. R

the knights have also picked up Jaelen Feeney from our nyc who looked promising. but if we have a combo like:- 6. Robbie Kamoto --- footwork 7. Brendan Cox we should do pretty good as next years nyc squad looks pretty solid...
  30. R

I think you mean:- no.3 Sione Fukofuka a jnr centre and the brother of Matt had a ban in recent years
  31. R

2014 Headshots

they do it every year...
  32. R

2014 Headshots

looks like we have snared a Burgess from Souths Sam Gerrey-Burgess 106kg and 188cm and he will play nyc with us in 2014 http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/souths-extra-burgess-20130202-2dr9h.html THERE is yet another Burgess boy at South Sydney. And he's also a forward. Souths...
  33. R

2014 Headshots

you have to go to the home page and go from there Tahu was unaware that Caleb Binge and his brother Chris Binge jnr would be present yesterday until just before kick-off. It is the first time the pair has come together since the racism allegations were levelled. The matter is yet to be...
  34. R

an young winger signs with the dogs for nyc http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/1819679/tiger-gorman-signs-with-dogs/ THE disappointment of a Group Nine grand final loss has been soothed for Gundagai winger Tyron Gorman after signing with Canterbury Bulldogs’ under 20s team for next...
  35. R

Lets hope he sticks around as we have lost another great prospect to the panthers another giant prop by the name of Leilani Latu...
  36. R

very surprised Kayne Brennan is not part of the top squad, I expect him to make his mark ahead of Sila who still has alot to learn. also we have a picked up a winger from the country for nyc next year forgot were I read it though.
  37. R

Todays trial at belmore......

11. Jayden Okunbor looked promising in harolds he looks like idris, lol but slim the 2 starting props for nyc looked good Daniel Abou Sleiman played very well Klemmer went well
  38. R

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

they played moses mostly in the centres last year and i was surprised to see how fast he was I was thinking of him being a hooker
  39. R

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I reckon we do need an outside back as turner is probably playing his last for us, Sila got a long way to go we need a big tall fast winger but obviously a half is whats most important lets see how Robbie Kamoto plays in nyc
  40. R

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

at that price if it was true his can stay up north
  41. R

NRL Summertime

pretty sure we were 1st or second too late Im afraid I missed it also you could try and search the net utube?
  42. R

Which player needs most improvement

as it's a team sport the whole team needs too improve not just 1 person
  43. R

2013 Squads: NRL,NYC,NSWCUP

possibly a move to QLD cup
  44. R

looks like Jeremy Fuller has moved onto south's
  45. R

he had an awesome game against melbourne this year making 10-15 metres after contact off he can run harder than klem's almost the size of klemmer but not as reliable in the way of work rate, but has the potential
  46. R

Salary Cap Situation 2013

you would think the nrl would have this sorted out well before that date as how do clubs know what to spend and plan ahead?
  47. R

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Bulldogs-Amped-for-An-Amazing-Race/66135 With the complete playing squad returning to training earlier in the week, Friday’s activity will be an important team building exercise and initiation for new recruits Tony Williams and Junior Paulo who both...
  48. R

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/playerprofiledisplay/Sea%20Eagles/Junior%20Palau/908
  49. R

Junior-Palau from manly --- prop One of them is Palau, who is a giant at 190cm and 105kg and looking to force his way into Manly coach Des Hasler's side after winning the Queensland Cup with the club's feeder team.in 2010
  50. R

Unknown Positions Denzel King --- 9 Moahoni Leilei --- 11 Brendan Mafi --- 11 Luke Vella --- 9 Ryan Wilson --- 2/3 big tall strong centre we got from penrith last year Klemmer and Latu can still play nyc
  51. R

as long as the dogs go close to the other teams offer's he wont leave
  52. R

I'd say so but nowhere near as good a jono
  53. R

having re-signed moses for another 2 years our nyc player I reckon he could fill in there in the future
  54. R

gees that's a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing him playing in the NRL in 2013 at the dogs thanks
  55. R

gees that's a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing him playing in the NRL in 2013 at the dogs thanks
  56. R

I hope you joking they just picked up Ethan cook from the knight's surely they dont need anymore second rower's?
  57. R

I remember reading an article that indicated Harlan Alaalatoa will still be in blue and white in 2013
  58. R

big boy solid boy something we dont have on the wing atm whats he like under the high ball?
  59. R

so next year 1 of our banners should say SICK - EM - REX :p
  60. R

Massive play at Reynolds

josh is a dog though and through if the dogs offer him reasonable money he will stay
  61. R

add Ricky.L aswell as not re-signed
  62. R

the dogs are trying to re sign mitch brown for 2 more years
  63. R

Foster to Raiders

paul carter is on a fulltime contract in 2013
  64. R

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

how you see nrl tonight?
  65. R

Foster to Raiders

we had thurling several years ago now that foster is gone maybe the dogs might offer a jnr a contract in Lachlan Burr
  66. R

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

I havn't seen him play nrl but limited nswrl and his a goodin plays fullback and will take over mini
  67. R

Congrats Gerard McCallum!!!

he can also play halfback maybe next year nsw half?
  68. R

bit of a worry really if we cant find another 5/8 for next year better hooker I believe we do need more playmakers for 2013 though
  69. R

we have Janda possibly moving up from nyc as its his last year of nyc his not bad either
  70. R

not this year Mick has done bugger all
  71. R

Shane Pumpi our nsw hooker is off contract and being chased by several clubs
  72. R

I know the Rabbits are looking for Lachlan Burr to move to there burrow in 2013 I hope he doesn't leave us great ball playing lock/second rower and great defence aswell and he wants too stay but we have plenty of quality second rowers coming through in 2012-2014
  73. R

turner is supposed to be close to re signing isn't he?
  74. R

Raiders release Drury Low, signs with Canterbury

very astute buy his a good player
  75. R

great news if he stays his being playing better than trent not so good on trent but was never really sold on him I know the warriors are after him but they have plenty of half/hookers
  76. R

assuming this is true you can have the best forward pack in the world but we still lack a decent player maker to steer and direct the team around. and we need another decent winger
  77. R

his played half b4 is in nsw cup now and is quality only about 21yo i think good kicking and running game something we lack is a decent long kicking
  78. R

well and truely overs for foran we should be targeting Chad Townsend from cronulla since his is last in the pecking order and is off contract this year and goal kicks aswell young good player and alot cheaper
  79. R

I agree, seems like we are paying him on potential not his actual value now, I'd like too see him a bit more consistant and loose a bit more weight thats huge money for a rookie.
  80. R

Halfback fill in

no brainer keating as he has a kicking game which we really lack
  81. R

for the tenth time kalifa fai-fai loa has just re signed with them his staying put
  82. R

beau Ryan is nothing better than we have atm, but we do need another quality winger we need a 5/8 and I would be looking at the tiger jacob miller as I think foran is over rated probably because dale cherry is a more dominant player than him trent and josh dont have a long kicking game so we...
  83. R

fish and fia fia loa - both are locked up long term
  84. R

not sure were you got the list but Josh Jackson and Dale Finucane are signed up beyond this year and sam is close to re signing
  85. R

How did the Dogs go in trial games today vs Roosters?

was expecting a big loss but we came back some how guston didn't play and a second rower was kicking and none of his kicks went over the 20metre mark which didn't help
  86. R

Bulldogs Sides Confirmed for Dragons Trial Games

I liked dean at centre kose looked good
  87. R

Timoteo Lafai - 2012 Discussion Thread

good young player but Im not expecting miracles and a big impact straight away, or even this year give him time.
  88. R

Martin Taupau - 2012 Discussion Thread

if he doen't get a run this year I will be shocked and would suspect alot of clubs would be after him
  89. R

Martin Taupau - 2012 Discussion Thread

he has a very good offload already
  90. R

Dale Finucane contract Im pretty sure is 2014 if not 2013
  91. R

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

I was just saying he was quite good when he played nrl well I dont like starting new guyes straight away , have them on the bench and ease them into it since stagg and dene are coming off contract I might be tempted too give him a go marty Ive had have big raps on for years now can step...
  92. R

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

bolten is a under-rated second rower used too be a rep player if I recall correctly
  93. R

Hottest Guy Thread

what you you like me too do bash a young fat unfit punk up , lol too easy Im no ***** but love eating it book please calm down man I dont want to upset you I want to keep my face intact :D
  94. R

Hottest Guy Thread

book your a smart assed big mouth on the net grow up and act your age oh I forgot your about 20yo if ya lucky
  95. R

do looks really matter??

too some degree yes also you could put a petite little body in there but what really matters is is there respect and love ,care etc without that last your wasting your time long term
  96. R

Sex with a friend

if your being with him / her before do you really need to question this??? why not again everybody needs someone just make sure its clear at the start and then no one gets hurt friedns with benifits is great, until someone finds someone serious then you both go seperate ways and its not like...