Search results

1. J

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Toowoomba says hi.
  2. J

Mahoney In Presser

Reed Mahoney can just fuck right off now.
  3. J

Official So good to see Ciraldos faith in Hayze Perham justified!

I bagged him after those two games. He impressed me in the tigers game. He looks like he could develope into a very dangerous fullback. Hoping for the best for him the rest of the year. I’m sorry.
  4. J

News Luke Thompson injury

Walking sick note, time to go. Waste of money.
  5. J

News Welcome back SBW

Scummy bill will be a cancer at the bulldogs. Don’t let him anywhere near our young players. He can piss off back to the roosters the money hungry grubby a hole.
  6. J

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

It’s only a trial game I know,but I like what I’m seeing amongst the playing group. Is anyone else seeing the team a bit more excited and playing faster and with belief?
  7. J

News Tristan Sailor arrested by police over sexual assault complaint

Darren Lockyer, giving a statement to the police, wonder if he will include his Raper joke for all to have a laugh at. Fucking karma right there.
  8. J

News Time to make tough call on mid contract breaks.

A lot of bulldog fans will be watching the clubs handling of Klemmers situation. If we let another rep player go for more money then others will see " personal " reasons as a way out and we will never put a competitive team on the park ever again, we will always be an easy beat team. I know...
  9. J

Fox/Cooper Cronk comments

Was it a couple of years ago that a bronco kicked out at Mick Ennis, nothing done about it.?
  10. J

Channel 9

100% Correct. I could only watch for about 3 minutes. I feel so much dumber for that experience. Not one mention of Thompsons high shot either. Fucking morons Johns, Fittler and Lockyer.
  11. J

SOO Game 3 discussion

Never forget that ***** rape joke. I will always hate him for that.
  12. J

SOO Game 3 discussion

Fuckin whinging queenslanders, the only reason the penalty count was so high was because they were deliberately flouting the rules to keep nsw scoreless during the first half onslaught. Moaning and bitching about Fifitas attack. I thought good on fifita for stickin up for Moylan, nothing said...
  13. J

Dugan ruled out of origin, Morris called up

The Bulldogs should be asking some serious questions about this, why wasn't Dugan ruled out yesterday before our cup team played. This is very out of the ordinary. We are waiting for some answers Raelene.
  14. J

NRL trio consorting with criminals 'a bad look for the game': Greenberg

In all honesty I can't see how Greeburg can call out bikies, as there are two convicted jailbirds in the eels first grade side. Not all bikies have criminal records.
  15. J

Did Anasta's Commentary Piss Anyone Else Off?

26th min Anasta crying Aubuson didn't knock on, Pearce picks the ball up from in front of him, should of been a bloody penalty.
  16. J

I switched from fox to nine, only to hear fittler dribbling. The volume went down after that.
  17. J

What about the shit they were dribbling about Maria Hargraves hit on Reynolds, I thought we were trying to protect the kickers. Hit him in the air late.... Penalty every time.
  18. J

Monday Night with Matty Johns

On the Matty Johns show tonight. He was near tearing up. Priceless.
  19. J

Monday Night with Matty Johns

Hi guys first post in this forum, did anyone see sterling crying about eels losing points, he had a lot to say about the dogs being kicked out of the comp for our salary cap indescretions...... KARMA.