Search results

1. D

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

lets see what jakey can do first. But Brisbane do have a large selection of halves and with reynalds there No. 7, I like the way gamble can lead a team around. probably not suited to no.6 outside reynalds. I'd guess they would look to kelly or Roberts there for some spark. but I think gamble...
  2. D

Our squad and what we have to recruit to be a top 8 team

1. RTS if possible #buy 2.DWZ 3. B Burns #buy 4. B Naden #buy 5. Smith 7. Foz 7. Wakeham/Avarilo 8. Tolman 9. M kenny #buy 10. Thompson 11. Jacko 12. RFM 13. Elliott 14. Stimson 15. To'maga 16. Ogden 17. napa 16. 11. 9.
  3. D

I'd love to get Brent nadan and mitch Kenny from the panthers I think we need another good ctw and hooker
  4. D

Thoughts on Cheap quality player that can add depth and quality. Gideon mosby Javid bowen Scott Sorenson
  5. D

Has there been any chat about looking at Curtis Scott hes off contract.
  6. D

5 players for 500K

I only hope they hang onto our 5 key players Mbye,Klemmer,Jackson,foran and RFM we can build around them
  7. D

DONT STRESS ABOUT THE CAP. Here's why...

lets be honest, we need to take a good look at clubs like penrith and newcastle. we need to have a full make over of our squad and not let fellings get in the way. my opinion is we should strip most of the playing group and keep a handful of our key players then re build around them. I know...
  8. D

Brenko Lee to Titans

it might just be my thought but why arnt we making a play for c walker instead of cogger as walker is a freak can play multiple positions 6/8 fullback and if we did have a injury out wide it would be an easy fix to push mbye out walker to the back and play 1 of our 5 halves we have on the books
  9. D

Replacements for Morris brothers 2019

How about we let hoppa go aswell everyone is writing brenko off if his defence improves he can be one of the best centres in the game. I like the look of masters at the tigers and j bowen at cowboys
  10. D

Your Round 3 Team

Abbey Morris Morris Lee Montoya Reynolds Cleeland Tolman Mbye Graham Jackson RFM Klemmer Elliott Kasiano Fualalo Woolford Mbye can push to the backline if injurys occure.
  11. D

Bulldogs roll out 6 new signings

The thing everyone is forgetting to look at with these signs is that everyone of the signings are if not first graders this year they will be in years to come. We now have a younge side we can build and compete with for several years if we can hold onto them. You look at the number of players...
  12. D

If you could recruit

I'm not saying his at forans level but I'm looking at the $ sign an follow it up by chasing Segeyaro hard
  13. D

If you could recruit

Albert Kelly real x factor