Search results

1. Packy

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Mann is a solid player and he is the best option for that link man poisiton. Salmon was terrible at it. Edwards was terrible at it. Mann seems to be the best for it. I don't think he needs to be in the halves for it.
  2. Packy

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I was meant to be at Ignite but as a man in his mid 40's I just stone cold fuckin forgot.
  3. Packy

Anyone heading to Infectious Grooves in Brissy? Got my tickets and I can't wait.
  4. Packy

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

The issue with Burton isn't one of lack of interest. He's just not of the leadership mindset, at least yet. Maturity isn't there in that capacity. A brilliant athlete but certainly not a Steve Price or Baa or even Josh Jackson. He's still an absolute asset to have, but we need to use him...
  5. Packy

What makes point piper more expensive than Bankstown?

Distance from CBD. Amenities. Water views and access. Same shit all over the world mate
  6. Packy

Blake Wilson

Sunshine Coast is closer to the Sydney than it is to Townsville rofl.
  7. Packy

Fuck there is a lot of good shows coming up. Mindsnare, Polaris & ABR with Kublai. Side shows. Mark of Cain. Wallet is fucked.
  8. Packy

Been listening to this quite a bit.
  9. Packy

perfect length for a song imo.
  10. Packy

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

Marker was square, Dummy runs from half before passing. Defender pushes arm carrier. Some how penalty. Looks like our rubbish first grade refs aren't in any danger from the next lot in line
  11. Packy

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

Geez the officials are bad
  12. Packy

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

Toia having a shocker. Usually so good at the basics. Isaac Lumelume is just rubbish. Do not understand how he is even in reggies.
  13. Packy

2 glaring problems

Burns is about 2 pies away from a move to the back row. I thought he was ok today mostly. He handled Fifita by himself a few times. Both edges were tested today. Schoup and Burton lucky a few times as they got driven at and over quite a bit.
  14. Packy

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

Did Josh Stuckey fall in a hole?
  15. Packy

Rd 25 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

Jackson was immense. Played middle and as 2nd receiver. Killed it. Give him all the points.
  16. Packy

Hopa is a turnstile in defence

He's never had any agility. He's very strong but that is all he has. Slow and cumbersome. Exactly what you don't want your centres to be..
  17. Packy

Opinion chris smith

He was great last week and rubbish the week before. We haven't seen his best due to injury and have no idea of his talent levels tbh.
  18. Packy

Opinion one of our biggest problems in attack

All of this is true but it's also because we lack a dominant half who demands the ball. I can't wait for Tolman to go but sometimes he is the only fuckin player in position to get the ball.
  19. Packy

Opinion Thompson

Thompson was very good today. Stats aren't the only story. Kick pressure, kick chase, leading the defensive line. He was best on the field in all of these today. He'll be a good one.
  20. Packy

Fukd if you do, fukd if you don't!

Pay is absolutely the problem.
  21. Packy

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

My stream isn't great but it isn't unwatchable. Who are the fuckin commentators? Dude needs to open his mouth when he speaks.
  22. Packy

Went and saw Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats last night. Another awesome show. One band that are definitely faster live. You can feel the energy transfer from crowd to band and back. Or maybe it was just the bags i had afterwards. Dunno.
  23. Packy

Unpopular opinion. The Hu do a perfectly fine job of being shit all by themselves.
  24. Packy

Anyone else remember when Parkway played in Boiler Suits?
  25. Packy

New Kublai
  26. Packy

Curtis scott

He's being shopped around cos he is shit.
  27. Packy

Why? Why would you do that to me?
  28. Packy

AI 24/7 death
  29. Packy

Is Aiden Tolman a club legend?

That's a negative ghost ride. The pattern is full
  30. Packy

The jokes just write themselves don't they.
  31. Packy

Opinion Montoya

Yeah I agree. Since coming back he has been much better. Good on him.
  32. Packy

Pay axes 3 stars...

Pay is not a smart man.
  33. Packy

ELLIOT

I think Pay see's a Cam Murray but what we get is a Kane Cleal
  34. Packy

Opinion Fualalo and Ogden

Ogden is doing what he has always done. He is just getting more minutes. Fualalo is playing like he used to. Running hard. I am positive that Ogden's runs have reminded him how it is done.
  35. Packy

Opinion RFM

Disagree. Would love to fit RFM, CHN abd Nartin all in the team. Elliott and Smith are the once to bounce imo.
  36. Packy

Rd 7 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

On another note. I reckon the way Ogden runs has rubbed off on Fualalo. He was good in his time last night too.
  37. Packy

Rd 7 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

CHN Ogden Jackson
  38. Packy

It's the cheesiest thing since fuckin cheese but i can't stop listening. I mean.. C'mon.. A French band singing about Japanese pop culture in English. haha just fuck off out of my head you groovy bastards.
  39. Packy

New Nails is very Nails.
  40. Packy

I only found out yesterday but Misery Index have a new album out. It's same as expected aka great and suits my mood after yesterday.
  41. Packy

New Knocked Loose.
  42. Packy

Opinion Would Lewis work at hooker?

The fuck... no..
  43. Packy

Palm are fucking sensational.
  44. Packy

I remember I paid $55 for the Livid in 94
  45. Packy

Love me some cheeseball Northstar!
  46. Packy

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

He still doesn't get it. He's making so many poor choices. He can't be retained.
  47. Packy

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Came here to say exactly this. We are in for a very long and painful year.
  48. Packy

Again, IMO this is their best work in a few albums. The songs with the keys (bring em back full time i say) are my highlights. In Walks Barbarella top of the pile.
  49. Packy

I didn't buy the latest album based on the songs I heard but when they played Triple Beam live it was really really good. Just enough to get me to keep listening.
  50. Packy

Anaal Nathrakh touring again. Last week I really got in to the latest Psycroptic, Born of Osiris and some other shit. The 2 I mentioned are my fav albums from each band for ages.
  51. Packy

I like it. I really liked The Flesh Prevails but never quite got in to Dreamless. Hoping this one kicks in to gear for me.
  52. Packy

Crowbar started in Brissy. They moved their life down to Sydney to give a Sydney club a shot. I have known the owner since our teens and he is a fuckin champion and is passionate about music. Support it where you can. Trad is one of the legit good ones.
  53. Packy

I caught up on some shit today. New Crystal Lake is fantastic. Really really good.
  54. Packy

ooooh i don't. Yark.
  55. Packy

Any Golfers here?

Yeah man. Played Gailes, Sandy Gallop, Oxley, Virginia, Ashgrove, Esk (lol), Karana Downs so far.
  56. Packy

Any Golfers here?

I am brand new to this shit and fuck me sideways it has me by the balls. I dream golf at this point. Just spent 2 days playing Kooralbyn. What a lovely and challenging course.
  57. Packy

I prefer Watchers if Rule and by a fair margin.
  58. Packy

Alpha Wolf and Justice For the Damned tour this month.
  59. Packy

I lose interest more and more every album.
  60. Packy

Dregg are great. Just great haha
  61. Packy

I did about 30 seconds of research. Apparently the main **** in the band is doing a "serious" project. Do not want.
  62. Packy

What the fuck is with the new Brojob EP?
  63. Packy

I have never used the rainbow thing before now. Good luck dude.
  64. Packy

Holy fuark I was not expecting to like that.
  65. Packy

New Uncle Acid is excellent as expected.
  66. Packy

I imagine he was responsible for so many of the fuckin sick riffs through the years. Gone too soon.
  67. Packy

I have said it before but MH probs hold the #1 spot in my metal brain but I confirm Robb would be an absolute fuckin punish or a human to be around. I have no issues with them calling it a day and think they probably should.
  68. Packy

More Roar

Mascord decided to move on from the NRL media circus not the other way around. He's a bit jaded about the industry but he's at least realistic and kinda spoiling the rest of the RL medias tricks. He says it at the start, the media here now make it about them, not the players, team or game...
  69. Packy

Marshall-King at centre

Centre is demanding defence wise. JMK can tackle ok but he would be found out terrible at centre with decision making
  70. Packy

Huge fan here. All over it.
  71. Packy

:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:
  72. Packy

Yeah I am in the Disturbed were never really anywhere near metal cred boat. If anyone thought they did, then that person was probably transitioning to metal.
  73. Packy

New Hopesfall is great.
  74. Packy

Why Cleeland is not the answer.

Yeah I ain't saying he's a JT haha. Just that we can't keep playing "safe" players like JMK cos ultimately they offer nothing.
  75. Packy

The things being said about Cleeland are the same we heard about JT in 04
  76. Packy

What exactly did he do wrong? A missed cover tackle and an unlucky kick deflection? Cleeland has an attacking game and a good short kicking game. Far superior to Frawley and JMK imo.
  77. Packy

While I am here. The Skeletonwitch album is album of the year for me.
  78. Packy

The first song is shit. The 2nd is less shit. Killing it for kids but the tunes are pretty meh. Edit: Silverchair were also fuckin bog average when they came out too.
  79. Packy

Josh Morris - What could have been.

Josh was a huge surprise and totally not what we were used to getting. He deserves every plaudit he gets. Came to a club in a heap and helped turn it around.
  80. Packy

Make time man. Absolute belter.
  81. Packy

Black Dahlia Murder and Aborted tour coming. Will enjoy. Also - sorry if it has been posted but we are all over the new High Tension yeah? Fuckin brizziliant
  82. Packy

Where did you get the album from? I needz it.
  83. Packy

Too much negativity!!!

Oh bullshit. This is the worst the club has been since I have been alive excepting (maybe) 08. We literally couldn't get any established coaches and had to make do with an unwanted assistant. The player list is woeful, the coaching is terrible and there is nothing to look forward to. Lay the...
  84. Packy

Pay Free Pass 2018?

I am not on the Pay bus. I am reserving judgement at this point but there is 100% absolutely no point fucking him off this year.He's got a shit sandwich and no matter how much sauce us fans put on it, well it is still brown chunks. Set your goals and plans in place this year and we'll see what...
  85. Packy

Correct haha. I get excited when i see new posts here. This page has hurt.
  86. Packy

To everyone who wants Frawley back...

Pay is out of ideas. He's got a shit hand and he's bluffing at this point.
  87. Packy

Oh wow.. These guys were my guilty pleasure for years. I thought they were kaput.
  88. Packy

Excellent. I flog Hunted weekly. I'm excite.
  89. Packy

I went to Limp Bizkit in Brissy as a gift. I have to admit that I got 3 Dollar Bill Y'all on import before it was available in Oz and I was on board the train in 97 or whenever it was (I still remember getting the 2nd album and spending a good 3 days trying to convince myself it wasn't shit...
  90. Packy

I am yet to see a band follow Gojira pull it off. I like their stuff but live, they are off the charts.
  91. Packy

It's been downhill since Warp Riders. I still have time for them but they were heading in to the stratosphere at once point.