Search results

1. N

Can Billy break the Drought?

Honestly if NSW hire a proper coach they will beat QLD consistently just Fittler destroying NSW chances
  2. N

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

Surely this case is easy since all recorded under CCTV. I imagine Abdo and PVL would of seen the footage and if they don't stand him down he probably innocent
  3. N

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

understand its an eels player but he has not been proved guilty yet so not right to cast aspersion on him.
  4. N

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

our forwards were not the issue , the issue is halves offered nothing in attack and James Tedesco is not same player he once was. Hynes has to start
  5. N

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Hynes better be starting game 2.
  6. N

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Blues Team Game 2 1. Edwards 2. Foxx 3. Turbo 4. Latrell 5. To'o 6. Hynes 7. Reynolds 8. TPJ 9. APi 10. Haas 11. Young 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Burton 15. Paulo 16. Olkau'atu 17. Murray Thats what we should pick for next game, Cleary is great club player but not an origin one. Adam Reynolds is...
  7. N

Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Missed game due to a wedding, what did Burns do so well?
  8. N

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

They have had hard schedule I think all first three games due to goal kicking and faced three teams off the bye. They are better on paper then us but we can beat em of they under perform which they a prone to do.
  9. N

Sutton to lock, RFM to back row Hughes onto bench will be best way counter the Kikau absence.
  10. N

Kikau training injury

If we wanna be a contender we have to learn play with injury Roosters have had Critchon and Toponuia out all year, Panthers Martin now Fisher Harris out for extended periods.
  11. N

Kikau training injury

Thought it was an delayed April fools joke. Not sure what to do really. At least tpj and rfm are back
  12. N

Don't understand having TPJ starting first game back in over 6 months especially against two great props.
  13. N

Good team almost full strength. If Eels play their best they win they have shown they can beat Panthers. Hope Eels of second half against tiger's make an appearance.
  14. N

2023 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Eels get Paulo back, they probably beat us as they have a halfback and we don't.
  15. N

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Souths have not been great this year so we are a chance. We need to get into the heads of Cody and Latrell
  16. N

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould tees off on NRL's 'ridiculous' scheduling that has burned Bulldogs

Parra played three teams in a row comming off byes. I know it sucks but every team will probably face these similar circumstances throughout the year
  17. N

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

People mock eels for giving Moses 1.2M but they had no choice can't make it unless you have a 7. If we had Moses we guaranteed making finals.
  18. N

2023 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Don't like him but he was key for Samoa making The final.
  19. N

2023 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Eels have been in every game this year lost by 4 points in each. They can easily be 4-0 if they didn't throw two stupid intercepts and Moses could kick goals. As much I hate to say it eels will be a factor this season still.
  20. N

Give moses the leagues club

Until we get a 7 we are useless, doesn't have to be elite but a Chad Townsend type
  21. N

Also the cap went up by $2.5M this year and will continue to grow in 2 years it will be actually are very good deal.
  22. N

There is like 7 special half-backs in the NRL. It's the games most important position. Seriously if we swap him for Flanagan we are a top 6 team and Eels struggle make the 8. Critchon and Flanagan together will make $1.2M you telling me you won't swap them both for Moses.
  23. N

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Credit to Moses his class was key in Lebanon three try's. Rajab looked dangerous but his passing needs improvement. Hope Kiraz is ok
  24. N

2022 Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Just saw an article "Is Cleary already better then JT, Joey and Alfie"? If he wins today he will be an Immortal,can't stand his love fest
  25. N

2022 Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

When I dislike a team it's more on the players not the fans. How can you support Luai? Remember him celebrating and standing over Cobbo after he was KOed.
  26. N

Go On Record - Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

Can't stand the media love for Clearys plus Luai and co will carry on and even be more arrogant. Eels all the way.
  27. N

2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If Panthers win back to back discussions about being the best team ever and Cleary an immortal will begin.
  28. N

2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cowboys 2nd try should of not been rewarded as Moses was held back so one bad try each. As much I hate saying it Eels scramble defence was good.
  29. N

2022 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If Eels win next week I will be going for them unfortunately. Can't stand Panthers, Cleary and Brandy now imagine they go back to back Souths worst fans plus can't stand Cody or Latrell Sharks my boss and neighbours are sharks fans they are insufferable
  30. N

2022 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What I hate the Eels but I hate Parra.... But to say they can't compete against better teams is nonsense. They beat Penrith twice this year including at Penrith at full strength they were unlucky not to beat them in finals in 2021. If they can put it all together they unfortunately might break...
  31. N

The Roar: Bulldogs best Team Ever

https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/10/21/brisbanes-greatest-nrl-team/ How you think the Bulldogs all time team will go against the Broncos all time team .
  32. N

The Roar: Bulldogs best Team Ever

https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/10/28/canterburys-greatest-nrl-team/#comments-section
  33. N

Beruit Blast

There a group of people organising to send supplies like medical equipment like medicine masks santizers. Food such a pasta rice and tuna , this is desperately needed as they face a massive food shortage with prices of meat spring up to 80usd a kilo and the main import port is destroyed. Also...
  34. N

Bulldogs Preview Up ok The Roar

Thanks for everyone who contributed. Good luck for the year https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/02/13/bulldogs-season-preview-by-the-fans/
  35. N

Help for Bulldogs Season Review

Well this the Broncos version already online . https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/02/11/broncos-season-preview-by-the-fans/
  36. N

To give the wider NRL community a true indication on how the Bulldogs are as a team then the actual fans as they will know better then anybody else . How many grimes have you read an article and thought the author has no idea what’s they are on about .
  37. N

That’s what’s the editors are for , need to keep them busy
  38. N

I am a writer on The Roar and be doing a series in where I will be doing a season preview of each team, I thought no better way to get a preview then the die hard fans . I will ask some questions and be greatly appreciated if u guys can answer them. 1. What are the biggest changes that need to...
  39. N

Hasler is now a just a hassle

http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/09/13/hasler-now-just-hassle/ Sunday afternoon’s 28-12 loss to Penrith made it apparent that the way the Bulldogs play cannot win a premiership. The problems start with their spine. William Hoppate is centre who filled in well at fullback, he is very safe...
  40. N

Do you agree with this Greatest Bulldogs side ever?

http://www.theroar.com.au/2015/08/13/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-greatest-xvii/