Search results

1. sleepy dog

Opinion Impact in the community

Just want to give you guys some info and some upsides that have been happening around the club lately. We’ve been connecting ourselves with some very popular local businesses in our community business that are run and have a massive clientele base that are all bulldogs supporters one example is...
  2. sleepy dog

Calling out the bullshit

Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything...
  3. sleepy dog

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

I’ve just been notified that the news Gus is talking about and the final signing for the year is braidon burns..
  4. sleepy dog

Opinion My personal opinion

Hey guys just thought I’d open a topic of discussion around my thinking behind Luke brooks on a bargain deal will be the perfect foil for burton. For burton to excel he needs a 7 than can kick and manage his players nothing special doesn’t need to do anything out of the box. In my opinion I...
  5. sleepy dog

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
  6. sleepy dog

Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Since I’m 1/1 I’ll give you guys some more stuff to make it easier to be a dogs fan for the rest of the year TPJ- agreed to terms last few details being scrunched out with the broncos should be done in the next few days. Paul Vaughn- is being talked about as a possibility but allot of red...
  7. sleepy dog

Rumour Dufty has signed

Dufty has agreed to terms with the dogs, will be announced shortly
  8. sleepy dog

No Source Shaun Johnson/Flanagan swap

It’s happening guys everything that has led up to this point this is a Johnson and Flanagan swap is on the cards.... the stars are aligning
  9. sleepy dog

Opinion Nico Hynes

This kid can be our fullback won’t cost us that much want to start and is willing to leave Melbourne for a full back position
  10. sleepy dog

Opinion Some Logical reasoning

For 3 years under pay players were instructed to run hard and play hard skill and footy smarts was coached out of them structure was too difficulty to teach. Yes we looked better and more competitive. But baz has completely ripped the bandaid off the way he wants to play that’s how you win Comps...
  11. sleepy dog

Brett Morris set to be named on the wing for NSW

So they've come out and with the team that they apparently "know" Loz will pick and it has Brett Morris on the wing
  12. sleepy dog

My first post

Firstly hello everyone, Just my opinion it is way too early to judge our season we've had two games and they were agains the premiership favourites and we lost by a combined 10 points any team will gladly accept that yes our performances are not fully together yet but give it a couple games...