Search results

1. sleepy dog

Opinion Impact in the community

Just want to give you guys some info and some upsides that have been happening around the club lately. We’ve been connecting ourselves with some very popular local businesses in our community business that are run and have a massive clientele base that are all bulldogs supporters one example is...
  2. sleepy dog

News Eels target Bulldogs star: Transfer Whispers

FALSE.. is not happening
  3. sleepy dog

Calling out the bullshit

Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything...
  4. sleepy dog

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

It’s been said about 10 times nick cotric is NOT leaving !!
  5. sleepy dog

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

I’ve just been notified that the news Gus is talking about and the final signing for the year is braidon burns..
  6. sleepy dog

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

Very good pick up
  7. sleepy dog

Rumour Viliame Kikau

Waste of money. Won’t happen. Not worth the money dragons will throw at home 800k plus
  8. sleepy dog

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Guys I put this out there and I’m backing the information I have. Yes things change but like I’ve said from the beginning there’s so many variables In this signature but we may just have to wait 12 month to see this come through. I’m putting all my eggs in one basket but don’t shoot the...
  9. sleepy dog

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

All the dead wood is playing up now that they’re not wanted kicking up a stink players are over it.. got to cozy being paid high salary for no output this is the line in the sand moment at our club. Everyone that doesn’t want to be there will not those who were told they aren’t wanted having...
  10. sleepy dog

Opinion My personal opinion

[emoji51]…..
  11. sleepy dog

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

In a universe that you think paying over 5-600k for a prop is value for money unless you’re the best prop in the game
  12. sleepy dog

What would you guys rather upgrade burton and extend or keep Thompson and risk loosing burton ?
  13. sleepy dog

Fotuaika for around 500
  14. sleepy dog

900k he has to have the output of Payne hass. Hass is also in a team at the bottom of the ladder and look at him go Thompson is nowhere near as damaging way too small
  15. sleepy dog

Guys like Thompson isn’t worth 900k he’s easily replaceable for half that price
  16. sleepy dog

No forward in the game is worth 850k end of discussion bar hass
  17. sleepy dog

For 850k over 4 years good riddance
  18. sleepy dog

Thompson is happy to stay for the money his on. His Manager is in his ear saying go cash in now before it’s too late. Dogs aren’t willing to play this game any player is replaceable. There’s only two forwards that are worth anywhere near that much. Payne hass and maybe fisher Harris.
  19. sleepy dog

This article is come solely from his agent. Dogs are pissed off at him and refusing to be bullied into extending him. Thompson doesn’t want to leave his manager thinks he should be upgraded (more commission for him) but dogs pretty much shut the phone in his face this is his agenda being pushed...
  20. sleepy dog

Opinion My personal opinion

Hey guys just thought I’d open a topic of discussion around my thinking behind Luke brooks on a bargain deal will be the perfect foil for burton. For burton to excel he needs a 7 than can kick and manage his players nothing special doesn’t need to do anything out of the box. In my opinion I...
  21. sleepy dog

Official Katoa NO CHARGE

As much as you guys hate If that try was awarded dogs back in the game not saying they win probably not but still makes it a contest atleast
  22. sleepy dog

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

What a shocking thread.
  23. sleepy dog

Guys I know allot of media reports are coming up and they will continue to. Reporters have no idea. BUZZ has no line to the dogs especially now with Gus the truth will come out be patient
  24. sleepy dog

You’re onto something there [emoji6] great analysis
  25. sleepy dog

Happy to bring some joy to this place [emoji4]
  26. sleepy dog

ITS NOT BBO. He’ll be resigned shortly
  27. sleepy dog

Guys can we get off the cotric being released. Not happening
  28. sleepy dog

There’s couple player swaps on the cards Melbourne have identified 3 players they’ll be interested in taking everyone is on the market. Barrett is pissed off at the lack of effort and courage shown by certain players no one is safe anymore
  29. sleepy dog

Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
  30. sleepy dog

Theory on why Gus wanted to play Flano

Let me tell you something guys. Gus is the most ruthless operator he demands success there’s no chances with him. If he doesn’t want you he’ll get rid of you no matter how it looks
  31. sleepy dog

Theory on why Gus wanted to play Flano

What a load of dribble [emoji23] You’re way off my friend
  32. sleepy dog

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Half that side won’t be playing first grade next year tough to motivate them to put in. It’s a double edge sword sigining 6 players who will walk into the side next year
  33. sleepy dog

News Roosters and Storm in multimillion-dollar tug of war for Brandon Smith

We are going to have to pull out the big guns. 1 million, plus Gould,
  34. sleepy dog

News Roosters and Storm in multimillion-dollar tug of war for Brandon Smith

He won’t be at roosters. Manager trying to drive up his price. It will be either us or Melbourne. Melbourne have the upper hand now that Bellamy is staying
  35. sleepy dog

News GOULD SET TO KEEP FAITH IN BULLDOGS OUTCAST

Flanagan is the best option going forward next to burton. Wait and see..
  36. sleepy dog

Is Barrett the coach to get us a Premiership?

One of the main reasons for All our signing coning here is to be coached by Barrett and he will be given every chance to do so
  37. sleepy dog

Is Barrett the coach to get us a Premiership?

Guys relax honestly just calm down with the sack Barrett threads this argument has no substance and sorry to break it to you but this staff and board are in for the long haul they won’t be making any drastic changes especially to our head coach he will be given all the tools needed to succeed...
  38. sleepy dog

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

I keep telling you guys TPJ was done a week ago !!! Broncos are still trying to negotiate some minor things with his manager but it’s DONE just be patient it will be announce shortly
  39. sleepy dog

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

He isn’t signing with Penrith
  40. sleepy dog

Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

As I stated last week pangai done deal the issue was the broncos they’ll sign off in the best 1-2 days
  41. sleepy dog

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

This is the biggest step in the right direction everyone strap in it’s about to get wild
  42. sleepy dog

I’m going to get called out on it anyway both ways so might as well put it all out there
  43. sleepy dog

Cotric rumour is absolute bullshit nothing more chance of dogs winning the comp this year than that happening
  44. sleepy dog

I’ll back my self again here if TPJ doesn’t sign with the dogs ban me for as long as you want and call me out on it
  45. sleepy dog

Soon will be announced
  46. sleepy dog

Who was privy to the dufty signing in the media before it happened ? Please get your ego in check, you must not get much enjoyment out of your life. Relax I have some access I don’t claim to know everything i know allot More than I’ve put out there and I’ve been on this forum for years but...
  47. sleepy dog

Mhmmm seems I’m onto something here
  48. sleepy dog

Chinese whispers my friend I’m allot closer than you think [emoji848]
  49. sleepy dog

Something has been brewing for a few months and if the dominoes fall right we will land him so far 2 have fallen in the correct path fingers crossed the last two go the same wayb
  50. sleepy dog

The cheese has been INFORMALLY approached by many interested parties BUT allot has to fall into place for it to happen.....
  51. sleepy dog

No chance on paulo won’t leave parra. Kikau only 2023 and would have to offer him overs by then we should be in a position to not have to pay overs for someone like kikau
  52. sleepy dog

Since I’m 1/1 I’ll give you guys some more stuff to make it easier to be a dogs fan for the rest of the year TPJ- agreed to terms last few details being scrunched out with the broncos should be done in the next few days. Paul Vaughn- is being talked about as a possibility but allot of red...
  53. sleepy dog

Rumour Dufty has signed

Why you cut for ?
  54. sleepy dog

Rumour Dufty has signed

Few other things in the pipeline..... wait and see
  55. sleepy dog

Rumour Dufty has signed

And there it is..... guess I was right
  56. sleepy dog

Rumour Dufty has signed

It’s a swap with hoppa, done deal if not feel free to ban me from the kennel
  57. sleepy dog

Sleep

Sleep
  58. sleepy dog

Rumour Dufty has signed

Dufty has agreed to terms with the dogs, will be announced shortly
  59. sleepy dog

News Bulldogs star Nick Cotric’s season over after training injury

How on earth can you predict an injury honestly, like what went threw your head when you were writing this up
  60. sleepy dog

Announcement soon!

Hope you get folded, stop with the bullshit talk
  61. sleepy dog

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

We signed burton who will be 10x better than all of them put together RELAX
  62. sleepy dog

All of you talk from experience? You have all run clubs and been managers I assume you guys throw so much shade at clubs when you literally have no information or evidence to back any of your statements up. You chop and change to suit your agenda on one hand you don’t want the cap paying overs...
  63. sleepy dog

Maybe he actually wanted to go back home to his family and country and old team. You guys seem to think that it’s so easy to sign players there are a thousand variables each case is different it’s not all about offering them money
  64. sleepy dog

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

What a stupid fucking thread honestly
  65. sleepy dog

Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

This of it this way we’ve been blooding youngsters for the last 3 years in loosing teams and look what’s happened they start to develop a looser mentality and attitude it’s a big part of the game that some people don’t acknowledge topine is a future star for us but if we put him out there every...
  66. sleepy dog

No Source Shaun Johnson/Flanagan swap

There’s multiple clubs and pieces in play. A major influence is how much Pearce wants to play for Fitzgibbon at the sharks
  67. sleepy dog

Come up with all the jokes you want but it’s being seriously discussed there’s two ways this goes we go all in on Flanagan or do the swap deal
  68. sleepy dog

It’s happening guys everything that has led up to this point this is a Johnson and Flanagan swap is on the cards.... the stars are aligning
  69. sleepy dog

Opinion Dogs recruiting technique?

It’s June relax
  70. sleepy dog

Trent Barrett - Mega thread

So you want them to come out put plays on against Penrith good luck all you arm chair coaches are dumb no logic with your arguments
  71. sleepy dog

Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Atoni defends is shocking deserved to be dropped he’s a lazy fuck Elliot isn’t
  72. sleepy dog

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

It actually wasn’t that bad relax everyone we made dumb decision but we played allot better than previous 4 weeks don’t forget Canberra are a good side yes we should of closed that game out ironically I think if we had Flanagan we probably do
  73. sleepy dog

Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

His Inbred mate is dean pay
  74. sleepy dog

Opinion Pay vs Barrett: Opening 4 Rounds Comparison 2020 vs 2021

That’s irrelevant you are comparing a coach that was in his 3rd year coaching his team to a coach in the first 6 months it’s like comparing two COVID vaccines one that’s been tested and trialed for 6 months and one for three years with the same chemical compounds and expecting a better result
  75. sleepy dog

Opinion Nico Hynes

This kid can be our fullback won’t cost us that much want to start and is willing to leave Melbourne for a full back position
  76. sleepy dog

Rumour HE’S STAYING AT PENRITH, IT'S OVER”: GREG ALEXANDER SAYS BURTON WILL BACKFLIP ON BULLDOGS

He was having a dig at the bulldogs geeing everyone up. He’s an absolute wanker but it clearly worked
  77. sleepy dog

Opinion Coaches Available Now OR For 2022

Honestly what a stupid thread, what do you gain out of this
  78. sleepy dog

When exactly did we become worse than the Sharks ?

Signing will chambers would be the most short sighted move honestly you guys don’t think
  79. sleepy dog

Barrett the worst coach in NRL history

What a stupid thread honestly what a unintelligent opinion
  80. sleepy dog

SACK BARRETT!!!!

We have no forwards no hooker I actually don’t get how you expect us to compete against a team like the rabbits our forward pack isn’t even reserve grade standard we lost our half what do you actually expect start putting things into perspective. We have to go backward to move forwards get it...
  81. sleepy dog

SACK BARRETT!!!!

What do you expect
  82. sleepy dog

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Averillo deserved to be dropped has been absolute trash and is a myth
  83. sleepy dog

Opinion Some Logical reasoning

For 3 years under pay players were instructed to run hard and play hard skill and footy smarts was coached out of them structure was too difficulty to teach. Yes we looked better and more competitive. But baz has completely ripped the bandaid off the way he wants to play that’s how you win Comps...
  84. sleepy dog

SACK BARRETT!!!!

Are you actually serious what a stupid and uninformed comment honestly
  85. sleepy dog

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

So there’s a whole new coaching staff a whole new spine new systems to learn and after two games against two teams that will be playing finals football and one of them contending for a premiership in the pissing down rain you guys have established that we looked better under pay. May I remind...
  86. sleepy dog

New Rules and the death of the NRL.

Everyone needs to relax, what did you expect with the roster we have calm down we’ll win games. The new rules aren’t to blame infect the general consensus is that they are working higher ratings bigger audiences more juniors involvement
  87. sleepy dog

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Our biggest problem is our forwards
  88. sleepy dog

Our biggest problem is our forwards
  89. sleepy dog

Averillo will be out injured ! Wakeham will come in
  90. sleepy dog

News Matt Burton wants out

He will be at the dogs by the start of the season
  91. sleepy dog

News NRL 2021: Ivan Cleary tells Trent Barrett to back off Matt Burton

Caringbah cafe news: Ivan is being a massive **** he’s worked up about the fact the we signed burton and doesn’t care what he does this is all out of SPITE. He’s offering up ridiculous swaps that no one would agree too only to save face
  92. sleepy dog

News Matt Burton wants out

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] I saw him again today..... plan B is in motion
  93. sleepy dog

Burton

From his mouth at a Caringbah cafe
  94. sleepy dog

Official Dogs preseason begins

Juniors are not allowed to train at belmore oval. Only first grade. Trent barret reasoning is that you have to earn it
  95. sleepy dog

Burton

David riccio: panther want a player swap for burton they want Napa