Search results

1. O

Bondi stabbing

Exactly right, they all use it as a get out of jail free card. And you can bet your bottom dollar no matter what this scumbags motivation was today the government will only blame mental health to try keep the peace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. O

Bondi stabbing

Fuck, the dog maggot deserved to be shot, fuck a taser and giving the piece of shit a bed and 3 meals a day whilst being sedated on drugs for the next 50 years. The copper did the right thing every day of the week. Nothing but absolute filth that doesn’t deserve to breath the same air anyone...
  3. O

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Kiraz will not play fullback, he ain’t one, never played there before, he would struggle at the back organising the defensive line. He also can’t ball play. Good at making meters with a great off load at times but that’s about it. Hopefully Ciro doesn’t pick Perham at fullback but it won’t...
  4. O

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Rod Silva says hi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. O

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Typical, the grub gets charged and we get not even a penalty, and he only gets a fine of course, fuck the NRL and their bullshit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. O

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

No way Knight did his job, we looked better with another experienced prop up front Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. O

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

He partnered Burton in the halves for NSW in under 19’s origin a few years back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. O

Bulldogs line up round 3

1) Tracey 2) Wilson 3) Kiraz 4) Crichton 5) Fox 6) Burton 7) Hutchison 8) King 9) Mahoney 10) Hughes 11) Kikau 12) Preston 13) Salmon 14) Taffe 15) Curran 16) Knight 17) Morrin Start with Hutchinson for the fist 50 minutes in the halves with his good defence and then bring Taffe on to play...
  9. O

Trouble getting on the kennel

Same problem Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. O

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Well the nfl commissioner was shown in the box with her before the game. Still not 1 holding call on the chiefs offensive line again today. Maybe you tell me?
  11. O

I will enjoy the day win loose or draw, but fuck a win will be massive
  12. O

Hey I’m sorry to, sorry we didn’t get to kick your sorry excuse for a football team out for the 3rd straight year in a row, thanks packers.
  13. O

Go the niners, been a fan since around 2012 when Kap and harbaugh were there. Hopefully this year is finally our year, CMC Super Bowl mvp, I reckon he will have the game of his career behind the big silverback Trent Williams. Bosa for a couple of sacks as well. Can’t wait for Monday week...
  14. O

One missed each
  15. O

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

What the fuck is Ciraldo doing our worst 3 defenders in Okunbor, Alamotti and Rajab all on the right, they will keep going there all day and we will get flogged
  16. O

Indigenous voice to parliament

Albo wants it for his legacy.
  17. O

Indigenous voice to parliament

Yeah but get ready to loose Australia Day, that’s the 1st thing they will want to do.
  18. O

Opinion 2016 vs 2023 - RD 1 vs Manly

Only Reed Mahoney and Max King after today’s performance
  19. O

How about them 9ers, what a catch by kittle. We will beat the eagles.
  20. O

Not now they don’t, 49ers flogging them. Go 9er’s!
  21. O

Opinion Scheduling farce

The Warriors have the same problem, they played today on the Sunshine Coast, almost same distance to travel, just 24 hours less recovery time for us.
  22. O

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Also didn’t pass to his outside man when we had an overlap as usual a few times
  23. O

News Matt burton comments on future

French or English bulldog @caesarbulls in the picture, that’s what they breed
  24. O

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

He has 1 thing more Barrett the flop never will, a PREMIERSHIP!
  25. O

Opinion Game Changer

Game changer was that flop knockonbour dropping the ball cold trying to play it when we lead 10 nil just before halftime. Probably 1st time he touched it all game then he drops the interception next set of six then we only lead by 4 at the break
  26. O

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Dumb fuck leaves BBO on the bench until 7 minutes to go when chasing points. Fuck me JMK ain’t a hookers asshole
  27. O

The Tennis Thread

Nothing disgusting about a patriotic home crowd, another cake walk win your right about, because she was just to good. 3 Grand slams is a huge achievement, she beat everyone put in front of her 3 times now. What have you done in life? She is one of the best sport stars we have in this country...
  28. O

Sofi to be painted red next week
  29. O

Yeah our offence sucked balls, but we held the so-called messiah Rodgers to just 10 points. What is that 0-4 for him against us in playoffs? After he said we would be sorry for not drafting him. As I said that’s what I love about this team, they still find a way to win. Jimmy G is shit, if we...
  30. O

Todays game is a prime example of why I love the 49ers. They remind me of the mighty doggies so much. Behind in a match they were not supposed to win, playing terrible, but yet never gave up and somehow managed to pull off an unlikely win. We’re not the most flashy team but our defence is like...
  31. O

Or your kicker missing right on half time.
  32. O

No Source Max King to sign

Officially signed club just sent out email
  33. O

United Australia Party

Palmer don’t believe in anything but Palmer. He has jumped on the back of Kelly making headlines and is hoping to score votes off the back of it. Kelly may win him a couple of seats off the back of his COVID stance, once that happens palmer will change the narrative and do what he wants...
  34. O

United Australia Party

No chance with that fat fuck Palmer in charge, the bloke is an attention seeking clown. The only reason he is gaining members (if what he tells you is true) is because of the recent text messages sent out to everyone whilst stuck in lockdown. The tosser is wasting millions like the last...
  35. O

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

He already killed his own career by the way he plays, hence why he has no contract anywhere next year.
  36. O

fitness of keiren foran

He’s not the sole playmaker at manly, he just sits back and let’s dce and turbo run the show. Where with us he was the only half doing anything and was constantly targeted by opposing teams coping a hammering every week.
  37. O

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Only on while Katoa was off for hia check
  38. O

Elliot and Hopoate

All good bro, had a few myself watching that rubbish. Elliott’s penalty turned the game right around and we lost control from that point on. Hoppa has been good in the past but he is finished, he is trying to hard to make himself look good and get another contract. We have a weapon in cotric on...
  39. O

Elliot and Hopoate

Played plenty champ, watch the replay he bombed 3 tries by being a hog, pass the ball to cotric and he scores 3 tries today. He even bombed another one where cotric scores the next play from dummy half. Look at the last raiders try, him rushing in and missing the tackle leads to the try.
  40. O

Strike #1 - Mr Barrett

Yeah it is, he gave the clown a call and talked him into staying at the club last year when he was gonna leave
  41. O

Elliot and Hopoate

Plus that useless flog elliott giving that penalty away from the kick was the turning point, fuck I hope we send the flop to melbourne for the cheese
  42. O

Elliot and Hopoate

Hoppa bombed 3 tries by being a hog, pass the fucking ball to cotric early and we win
  43. O

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

What a night, went to the game, sat just behind the boys on the bench. Baz could not sit still the whole 80 minutes. He is the man to take us to our next premiership, he rode every play with passion. More than pay or hasler ever did. The statement that got me the most was in his presser...
  44. O

Opinion Matt Burton

Wrong Brian fletcher, panthers ceo fletcher, not fletch and Hindy fletcher morons.
  45. O

Opinion Matt Burton

Fuck them, as brandy said on nrl 360, a contract is a contract and rugby league ain’t fair, he signed the contract and that’s where he stays.
  46. O

Napa

And not 1 right yet.
  47. O

Opinion Nick Cotric

Drop the ball coming off our line every match leading to a try.
  48. O

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Ain’t no sutton there champ
  49. O

Pay to be spared the axe for now... but Bulldogs’ $3m headache remains

We are the titans with you mate coaching this team
  50. O

Every team gets the same calls, You don’t see teams coached by Bellamy or Robinson repeatedly do the same silly shit week after week because they are real coaches and make their players accountable, not just making the same lame excuses for 3 years. We tried hard , 50 1st grade games blah blah blah.
  51. O

So the roosters game was good was it? It was over after 10 minutes, Roosters took the foot off the pedal and already had 1 eye on the eels game. We were diabolical, close to the worst start to a Bulldogs game I’ve seen in over 30 years.
  52. O

Neither is Pay a rebuilding coach, we are seeing that now. What bigger mess can Bennett or anyone else for that matter leave us in that we’re not already in?
  53. O

Couple of wins a year? Have you seen where we are? Equal last with 1 win almost halfway through the season, that’s where we are, keep riding deans dick and that’s where we will stay.
  54. O

Yes the club was screwed by des, dib and co, but Pay knew what he signed up for. Never pretty is pretty much right, we are shit, we are so unfit and slow we are the laughing stock of the Nrl. Why are we so far behind at the start of every year with our fitness levels? That ain’t got nothing...
  55. O

Who gives a shit where “we are expected to finish” anything other than a premiership is a fail. Since when have the Bulldogs settled for mediocrity? In or around the 8 is not good enough! Pay will never get us there, he wanted to get Reynolds back, that shows what he will do with our “war...
  56. O

Consolidated Pay Thread

Wrong! McCracken, Pay, Smith and Dymock all originally signed super league contracts to stay with the Bulldogs. McCracken was influential in all 4 getting an Arl deal for double the amount super league were paying. This is what caused the huge rift in the team in 95 and was why McCracken never...
  57. O

Social Media Jordan Rapana

Code of conduct is part of every Nrl contract, so once he signs the contract he agrees to the code of conduct.
  58. O

Social Media Jordan Rapana

Okunbor won’t be here next week so it won’t matter what he can learn
  59. O

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

No smoke screen, Averillo 18th man in final team list.
  60. O

Mahomes ain’t that great. 49ers choked. The running game was killing the chiefs, why the fuck would they go away from that and start throwing Hail Marys at 2 and 5 just past halfway at the 2 minute warning? Run the ball and they win the superbowl, chiefs don’t get a look in.
  61. O

Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Red pill every time, just to see and hug my mother again, no money in the world could come close to that feeling.
  62. O

Addo Carr

The only thing Lewis has is defence, he ain’t got close to an A grade for anything, His attack is a big fat F unless you class throwing a cut out pass to the 5th row in the crowd great attack.
  63. O

Great win. Champagne o’clock.

Same shit as last year, to little to late. Won a game against a team down to 15 men after 20 minutes, score a 85 metre intercept try and tigers miss 2 goals. Got nothing to do with us being good, Tigers were horrible missing Farah.
  64. O

Round 17 Injuries - Tolman and Sue

Just wondering what happened to Tolman tonight? I can’t recall seeing him in the 2nd half tonight and I must say we looked a hell of a lot better without him getting in the way when we were attacking inside the knights half. When was the last game we scored 3 tries in the 2nd half? Also...
  65. O

Is there something wrong with Napa?

Yeah he’s soft
  66. O

RUMOUR - Rhyse Martin to Super League effective immediately

Deadline is midnight tonight, we have to have a full 30 man squad by the end of June 30, so with Rhyse gone we have 1 spot to fill by midnight. New signing or are they gonna promote someone else from Canterbury cup?
  67. O

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

Don’t count on them clowns, they will tell him he can coach again in 2021, 6 rounds into 2021.
  68. O

Watch our numbers half if we keep pay! Numbers are already down on last year. Many people say look at the immense damage the bulldogs did last year with mad Monday. I hope he does find something better to do, coach the Bulldogs, at least he won’t take shit off the players, refs, and media. He...
  69. O

Derail us from what? We’re coming last, can’t be any worse!
  70. O

What a load of shit! You dribbled similar shit about us losing 3rd party deals if dib and co were sent packing from the board. What happened there? That’s right, there were no 3rd party deals to begin with. U dribbled that if a new board took over we would struggle to get sponsors, we had...
  71. O

Consolidated Pay Thread

I agree you would think they would release him but it was Anasta that mentioned it so he may have inside word from the rorters about his contract, I think it’s either him or Flanagan that will be the coach in 2021. Demetriou worries me a bit, he was passed up at least once by the gronks as a...
  72. O

Consolidated Pay Thread

He would be way better than what we have, but heard during roosters game commentary recently he signed 2 year contract as roosters assistant coach with no get out clauses even if there is a nrl top job available. Supposedly his contract expires after 2020, so is he the one the club are looking...
  73. O

Sack Dean Pay

Maybe, but he was one of the best out there today, goes to show how bad the rest are.
  74. O

Sack Dean Pay

Hate to say it but maybe it’s time go after Flanagan, at least he will do whatever it takes to win. Sick of watching this shit, any team with Montoya and Holland as centres are no chance. The team is just completely underdone, by far the worst in the NRL. Yeah we looked good for the first 30 but...
  75. O

Opinion My team change ideas

1. Hoppa 2. Chrighton 3. Harawira-Naera 4. Harper 5. Smith 6. Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. Jmk 10. Napa 11. Martin 12. RFM 13. Jacko 14. Elliott 15. Fualolo 16. Ogden 17. Holland
  76. O

Montoya

And some people on hear were blaming hoppa for Montoya’s problems last year. Just goes to show the guy has no idea in defence.
  77. O

Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

Plus he is a lying dirty cheating **** like his dad, he didn’t score that try in the first half, held up, the ball never touched the ground. Lucky it didn’t cost us in the end.
  78. O

Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

I bet the pissed old prick don’t report the poor sportsmanship from the jets captain refusing to give a runners up speech, he will somehow bag us and make moron or whatever his name is to look like a saint
  79. O

2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Stream ain’t working on nswrl site or ist just me?
  80. O

Sharks fans throwing items on the field

Sharks fans were throwing items on the field at Latrell Mitchell as he lined up a shot at goal tonight, nothing been made of it on fox yet but if it was us they would be all over it. I bet Rothfield and the rest of the scum from news limited won’t say shit. Greenberg the dog won’t fine them for...
  81. O

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

Nope just Klemmer, Nrl can’t have him playing there pets the gronkos next week
  82. O

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

Klemmer has been charged by match review committee, facing 1 match for early guilty plea or 2 match if he fights it and is unsuccessful.
  83. O

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

As the title suggests, time for myself plus others on this forum to eat humble pie.I didn’t think Lachlan Lewis was up to first grade but I was wrong, he hasn’t put a foot wrong and deserves his spot in first grade.
  84. O

Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Croker is dead set average, but every time he plays us he looks like a superstar. Holland is shit, cost us possession with a shit play the ball then misses the one on one tackle to let croker score
  85. O

Steve Turners weekly tips...

He wouldn’t care what the nrl bosses think, he is leaving the nrl job to come back to the bulldogs full time.
  86. O

Warren Smith is 100% right

Shows how fucked the club was, dumbshits put us 12 months further behind to save there own asses and how did that go ray and des?
  87. O

The case for Aaron Woods

Trent Robinson said roosters not interested in Woods at press conference this morning
  88. O

The biggest LOL

Knowing hasbeen and dibshit he probably has a bullshit clause in his contract that if he plays a certain amount of games in first grade he gets a bonus
  89. O

John Olive

Only cause the decent players were not released to play by their clubs.
  90. O

John Olive

2nd hit up of the game the useless flog got dominated and driven backwards by the tigers and the amount of times he got in the way when we were attacking inside there 20 was a joke, reserve grade standard player at best.
  91. O

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

In, Elliott starting klemmer on bench again
  92. O

5 players for 500K

No one is stupid enough to want Lichaa
  93. O

Sutton wears his Bronco badge proudly Again!

Napa didn’t even get charged today for the tackle, goes to show how fucked the Sutton brothers are, cost the rorters a chance of winning and the match review committee saw nothing wrong with the tackle
  94. O

Morris twins concede Bulldogs’ salary cap situation likely to force them out of the club

The email said with Peter Beatie also to talk about the state of the game
  95. O

Warren Smith(FOX)

Not if your name is Gerard or Bernard Sutton, they would have called it a knock back some how.
  96. O

Where is the press conference?

Yep very short press conference, good to see the change room after the match on Channel 9 with the boys enjoying the win, even Dean Pay having a beer with the boys. Don’t know why but Josh Reynolds was there hanging around as well.
  97. O

Hollands Bench Role

It looks to me that Montoya might be better suited to isp or Ron Massey cup
  98. O

Renouf To'omaga

Difference between the big boys and The isp and people wonder why pay was holding him back and others