Search results

1. Drop Bear

The Evolution Of The Rules

How many of you can honestly say that you understand the current NRL Rulebook?. I've been following the game for 50 years and with the many things I lost along the way, my understanding of the rules is one of them. I started playing in the 60's and back then, the game was a lot simpler. There...
  2. Drop Bear

Round 9 Fundraiser Bets To Save A Young Man's Life

G'Day Doggies You may remember back in July we ran a joint fundraiser between members of 1EE and The Kennel, for one of your favorite son's and a man who I am now proud to call a friend. well, we now have a young bloke over on the 1EE who is in serious trouble and needs to raise funds, not to...
  3. Drop Bear

Love All These Eels Logos Here LOL

Hi All. First up, I think you have all been good sports over the bet some of us had on Friday night. I put this blog up for myself, just to go back over some of the boasts, quotes and generally funny comments made to me in the lead up to Friday nights game. One of the more common comments that...
  4. Drop Bear

Eels vs Doggies Banter Thread

I have been waiting for this game since last year and it should be a cracker. The Doggies are off to a flying start, but unless we pick up some injuries against the Cowboys, I think my team might be able to take the points in a tight one. You won't have our half back playing for you this time...
  5. Drop Bear

Donor Awareness - Worksheet

A few of us have been kicking aroundideas to help with donor awareness and this thread is a worksheet forideas, from anyone interested. I'm only new to the site, and likeAssassin, who as Mr I has described us as brothers from a differentmother, are in the pipeline for a transplant. This thread...
  6. Drop Bear

Something to get behind.

Hi All This is my first post here. I just saw this story pop up on the ABC. Is there anyone in the Bulldogs community who can help these great blokes out with old bikes?? I couldn't work out how to embed the story, so it's just a link...