Search results

1. sillymaddog

Nrl boot camp

Buzz impersonation is brilliant.
  2. sillymaddog

Moving to Northern Territory

Afternoon kennelers, in 2 weeks I will be relocating my lebo arse to Tindal NT. Will be driving up from Sydney via surfers and Alice Springs. Does anyone know of any attractions we should be stopping to see on the way? The trip will be over 8 days with 2 well travelled kids, so the drive will...
  3. sillymaddog

Nintendo switch

Hi all, My son has wanted a Nintendo switch for a while so I made a deal with him at the start of his rugby league under 7s season. $10 for each try and $2 for every tackle, then I will pay the rest. He has made $364. The assistance that I require is, what is the best deal for a switch and...
  4. sillymaddog

Kasiano weight loss program

Who wants to sign up?
  5. sillymaddog

Members day 2016

Took the kids, anyone else dissapointed...i mean go out to Belmore today? Your opinions please.
  6. sillymaddog

Dogs supporters vs knights supporters

This might piss some people off but after seeing how terrible the knights have been the supporters keep turning up, if our team was in the same position on the ladder, would we still turn up?
  7. sillymaddog

Sports ears

Last night 1 of the refs commented to the other," gees it feels different when they have the ball", referring to us, now ive had these sports ears for a while but never used them. Last night it seemed that the ref kept yelling out to Michael (lichaa) to get up, also most of the time it seemed...
  8. sillymaddog

Auckland nines discussion - squad has now been announced

Has anyone heard if we are going to take this tournament serious this year? MOD EDIT Our team has been announced Bulldogs NRL Nines squad Brad Abbey Tim Browne Dane Chisholm Greg Eastwood © Adam Elliott Matt Frawley Danny Fualalo Craig Garvey Kerrod...
  9. sillymaddog

Top 8 predictions

Not sure if thread exists, if so I apologise . question is, what realistic predictions are their for the season to come? What teams will surprise and which will fail, basically what is your top 8 for 2016? Cowboys Sharks Bulldogs Roosters Warriors Raiders Rabbits Storm
  10. sillymaddog

What the hell is going on

Hi all been out of the country on work commitments for 7 weeks. What the hell is happening in our club?? Can someone please give a quick summary of this mess? Players signing all over the place etc.
  11. sillymaddog

Dumbest supporters

If there was a ranking system, which supporters would be the smartest and which would be the dumbest?
  12. sillymaddog

Members not informed of signing session

Just found out that the dogs had a signing session with fans yesterday with a poor turn out. I am a member and have been for years. Why where we not informed of this meet and greet? The only reason I found out cause i walked into jerseys warehouse in Fyshwick this morning to get flags for my...
  13. sillymaddog

dogs tragic has found a home

Hi, Bulldogs member for the last 7 years, mad Bulldogs supporter for over 30 years, live in Canberra and travel to almost all N.S.W. games to watch our beloved dogs. have not missed a N.S.W. game for 5 years. looking forward to chewing the fat with like minded folk. DOGS FOREVER