Search results

1. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Great game but if anyone watched nsw cup the last 3 weeks they would see how bronson xerri is ready to play I think. Put Blake taffe on the bench or dropped and put Stephen Crichton in FB And have Connor Tracey half back or bench spot and obviously have josh addo carr on the wing For south’s
  2. D

Bulldogs line up round 3

1. Stephen Crighton 2. Blake Wilson 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Matt Burton 5. Josh Addo Carr 6. Drew Hutchison 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran 14. Blake Taffe 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Jaeman Salmon 17. Kurtis morrin My...
  3. D

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

This is such a garbage outcome josh addo Carr don’t wanna get of the field even thought his arm is gone. Stephen C no touches Said it from day dot taffe is too small and horrible and this game shows it especially fullback for us And overall team just making mistakes simple as that it’s round...
  4. D

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

Both are good but I like the big gnocchi better
  5. D

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Adam perry works with my cousins husband in logistics in eastern suburbs area
  6. D

Okenbour or Waddell?

Jayden okunbor can play multiple positions and yes his hands are not that good at catching a ball but when he’s on momentum he can score and is very dangerous runner where Corey Waddell is just average reliable football player who gives it100% but can’t make a impact
  7. D

Burton is not worth big dollars

Agreed sexton has done more in 1.5 games then Burton karl and rajab
  8. D

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Didn’t watch the game what did he do so bad ??
  9. D

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

Bullshit by Phil Gould we had this situation in 2008 got the wooden spoon and then recruited some players and in 2009 we was nearly minor premiers with a rookie coach in Kevin Moore now after the 2-3 years of recruitment of certain star players he’s saying who knows when we can make finals
  10. D

Lachlan Lewis

Always said he would make a really good lock shame he never did
  11. D

Opinion Honestly it’s this persons fault

1. Wilson 2. Skelton 3. Kiraz 4. Burton 5. Addo-Carr 6. Karl 7. Rajab 8. TPJ 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Topine 12. Preston 13.Hughes 14. Brown 15. Don’t know 16. Don’t know 17. Pele
  12. D

Opinion Honestly it’s this persons fault

It’s Cameron Ciraldo a fault here is why! The man has full control who he wants in his roster also has control who he recruits such as trainers,training programs, mental and physical health coaches on how they perform the players don’t seem to care or show any improvement in what they do now...
  13. D

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Can’t watch the game how is rajab going guys ??
  14. D

News GOULD TARGETS TITAN

No thank you he’s not that good at least give Karl or rajab a chance first
  15. D

The kid showed more flare and pace then burton Flanagan and karl in his 20 mins of game time then they have in the last 2 months
  16. D

Is this the answer we been looking for a genuine half I rate rajab a more better player then Karl been saying this for ages
  17. D

Who do we swap for Hunt?

Trade perham Flanagan and Waddell and averillo for hunt and Sloan for fullback
  18. D

News Bulldogs pair given permission to look for new club

Most likely being both let go due to having xerri and chrichton next year and maybe Hayze perham let go for someone else they have in mind
  19. D

Opinion Said it once say it again

KO -6 Rajab - 7 And while Reed is injured I guess there putting Kyle at 9
  20. D

Opinion Said it once say it again

BURTON is not a half - great example was we were 30 meters out to equal the game and for him to kick a field goal instead he bombs it in the air hoping the players drop the ball like usual!! needs to be a centre simple as that! Burton / Averillo Centre winger JAC/Paul alamoti centre winger...
  21. D

Opinion Mid year fire sale - who’s on the list

mahoney is great the problem is not these players the problem is most of the try’s scored against us are from the centre/wing and the fullback position
  22. D

Opinion Who is in ?

With a few bulldogs players out with injuries and origin who is in to play roosters ??
  23. D

2024 starting line up

1. Critta 2. Fox 3. Burton 4. Xerri 5. Kiraz 6. Rajab 7. Ko 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. tpj 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Morrin 14. Reynolds 15. Pele 16. Rfm 17. Sutton/ edwards
  24. D

Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

My opinion I would of got Jim Dymock reason why is simple he wasn’t afraid dropping players on performance he didn’t have his favourite players he has bulldogs DNA and also in end of 2011 he won us 6 out of our 8 games while coaching us. Who’s your picks ??
  25. D

Opinion Change needs to happen!!

Because burton has been 5/8 and halfback and still can’t produce anything really special in the last year and half that’s why. after being tested by Penrith they moved him to centre and he became the best centre in the league that season
  26. D

Khaled should be given a go we got nothing to lose
  27. D

I know we ain’t footy coaches and don’t know what goes on during training and behind the scenes but seriously it’s not hard Hayze perham out Burton to centre And bring KO and khaled rajab as the halves and make josh Reynolds a bench player as for the forward GEEZ! We need something from...
  28. D

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Burton needs to be a centre and bring in khaled rajab
  29. D

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Say it again Hayze needs to go
  30. D

Perham is the new Tolman

Kept saying he’s crap since round 3 but people on here was telling me I’m wrong and give him time I will say it again he brings nothing in fullback put kiraz or someone else anyone but him
  31. D

Opinion These players need to be replaced

Ain’t RAJAB in the top 30?
  32. D

I been saying him before since round 3 but everyone on this forum loves him too much so I excluded him
  33. D

Hayze perham has had 8 weeks to show something he brings nothing Kyle flannagan needs to be replaced and it’s not by KO I think khaled rajab should be given a go Everyone else is playing decent
  34. D

Oloapu in NSW Cup v Newtown

Don’t think he’s the one I think RAJAB is the replacement for Kyle flannagan
  35. D

News Phil Gould has done it all and it’s time to give him the keys to the game

Don’t let the nrl take Gus away from us we did this with Todd Greenberg and after he left raylene castle took over and it went to shit
  36. D

Opinion Kiraz to fullback

Yes but with the attack he brings he can score from all over the field I would put Hayze perham and Declan Casey as the replacement winger/centres
  37. D

Opinion Kiraz to fullback

Probably our best player so far along with reed Mahoney and Jacob Preston I think kiraz should go fullback his attack is the reason why he’s leading dally M right now
  38. D

Opinion Just wanting to know your opinions

What is everybody’s opinion of Jackson topine yesterday I personally think he deserves a bench spot at least over someone like Waddell
  39. D

Opinion Change needs to happen

Although we have had 9-11 players injured we need change here is my opinion on who goes and who fills in Hayze out Jacob kiraz in JAC while injured Skelton in Flannagan out rajab or Karl in We need TPJ and Luke Thompson along with Kikau back also
  40. D

News NRL Agenda: How Cameron Ciraldo can reignite toothless Bulldogs attack

I reckon give kiraz a go at fullback it’s something new
  41. D

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Ahh miss the days where we were talking about the bulldogs winning regardless of what team it is full strength! now we are talking about potentially winning Cause of the other teams injuries
  42. D

Opinion Some change ups against the cowboys

Outs Kyle Flanagan FamanuBrown Hayze perham Ins rajab or KO worth a shot cause then two are regarded as bulldogs future halves and Kyle is not josh Reynolds on the bench as brown could be injured we need a fullback i think although hayze has been average not good or bad he don’t produce...
  43. D

News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

Put KO with burton or rajab instead of Kyle and have josh Reynolds in for famanu brown
  44. D

Last Dead Last

It’s ok only round one. roosters always lose there first 2-3 games it’s too early to bag the dogs out also 2012 bulldogs lost there first 3 games and then started a win streak with like 12 wins in a row just have hope everyone
  45. D

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

A lot of players should be dropped if this continues after round 2
  46. D

Bulldogs Fullback Named Worst in the Comp

actually no the exact opposite he played at the time Toyota cup and dominated. was one of the highest try scorer’s and helped win them A comp then debut off the bench against roosters scored a hat trick off the bench and the following year 2012 he came our fullback took us to a grand final and...
  47. D

Opinion Players who need to go and be replaced

Odo last year played utility and also this year and yes he hasn’t done much but it’s a bit hard when he only gets 8-10mins each game last year when he played 15-20 mins he has scored 3 try’s in 6 matches if that ain’t showing Barrett this kid has potential I don’t know what is and also odo...
  48. D

Opinion Players who need to go and be replaced

Naden and averillo gone Kiraz and Paul alamoti or okunbor in Kyle Flanagan gone Bailey Biondi oddo in Waddel gone Jackson topine in
  49. D

Opinion Brent Naden

Naden needs To go as averillo
  50. D

Opinion Remember these great players that were never given a chance

I’m saying in lower grades most of these guys never got a chance to prove them self they settled with steve turner and jono Wright as the backs and the forwards they had Ryan Tandy and Gary Warburton bunch of no names
  51. D

Opinion Remember these great players that were never given a chance

Patrick templeman - similar to Luke patten and had great ball skills Brady abbey - in 5/7 matches he scored a try wasn’t bad didn’t know why he got dropped he wasn’t a problem and again had decent skills Joel romelo - yes he’s in jail now and had a drug problem but he was a great talent...
  52. D

Round 7 team

1. DUFTY 2. JAC 3. SCHOUPP 4. BURTON 5. NADEN 6. BBO 7. FLANAGAN 8. VAUGHAN 9. COOK 10. THOMPSON 11. TPJ 12. WADDELL 13. JACKSON 14. JMK 15. KING 16. AVA 17. TOPINE
  53. D

Opinion Update on these players

Thanks boys I just seen Watson haleta he is a centre or winger ? Cause that boy is big he looks so stocky
  54. D

Opinion Update on these players

So where are these players just curious Matt doorey Kane kalache Brad abbey Brad deitz Paul alamoti And forgot his name but he’s a Fijian winger they signed I think from dragons Anyone know why these boys haven’t been called up since they all at one stage were meant to be apparently future...
  55. D

Opinion My opinion on the change up

Yea man bulldogs were known for blooding talent to be successful not buy expensive high profile players to win
  56. D

Opinion Burton a flop?

Haha well not to brag I actually posted a recommended team and got emailed by the bulldogs them self for helping recommend a team which they went with.They actually gave me credit and invited me and my friend to attend a bulldogs training session cause of it in 2011 I told them to put Ben barba...
  57. D

Opinion My opinion on the change up

Simple burton back to centre the guy is completely lost in 5/8 hasn’t done anything to improve our attack but put big kicks in the air 5/8 put bailey biondi oddo shows spark creativity and does a better job at hooker then JMK and wakeham that’s for sure. Time to bring some young pups in...
  58. D

Opinion Burton a flop?

Put him in centre with JAC and keep Flanagan and averillo or bailey biondi oddo at number 6 and when it’s time for kicking let burton sometimes kick
  59. D

Opinion Would you want Cooper Johns?

We don’t really have any luck with players that have a big name or Ex footy players dads example Kane cleal William Hopoate Braidon burns so far Lachlan Lewis Corey Hughes I forgot that player but his dad played for dogs and his son signed with us from tigers I think and he’s floppes hard...
  60. D

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

I seriously think there is something happening behind the scenes. Trent mentioned the aim is to put the best players on the field who are performing lol is this guy serious so far most of our team have been playing horrible and has been no major changes
  61. D

Bronson xerri ??

The guy went from looking like a marathon runner to a jacked bodybuilder! Imagine if he kept a bit of his speed that would be deadly
  62. D

Opinion Change up for round 6

Drop wakeham put jmk on the bench make bailey biondi-oddo hooker Get okunbor in and drop naden he is crap!! Does anyone know how paul alamoti goes ? Or any other good winger centre in lower grades ? Drop Waddell and give king more mins Drop dufty let him get some confidence again in the...
  63. D

Opinion Josh addo Carr agreed to being bulldogs fullback?

If you watch last years nrl360 and Matt johns podcast they said it was a big reason why he chose dogs over Souths and tigers
  64. D

Opinion Josh addo Carr agreed to being bulldogs fullback?

So the main reason josh addo Carr came to bulldogs was cause he got told he will be fullback and he wanted to test him self. Then they signed dufty and told him sorry you have to go back to the wing! That’s a pretty shit go in my opinion
  65. D

News ‘How did they let him go?’ Eels blasted for letting ’one of the great signings’ join Bulldogs

What’s crazier is why did bulldogs let him go to parra in the first place ?
  66. D

Opinion Really bad mistake from Trent

It really annoys me how he dropped bailey biondi oddo for Brandon wakeham when really bailey should of been put in number 7 the guy deadset gets put on when the dogs are getting smashed and always created something
  67. D

Opinion What I would do for this round 5 clash

Boot wakeham and averillo Put bailey biondi oddo I would also get Brent naden moved to the other wing and have shoupp and burton in the centres cause let’s face it burton was the best centre last year in the whole league! I realised matt dufty is a great passer I would put him at 5/8 and see...
  68. D

TEAM round 4

1.Dufty 2.JAC 3.Burns 4.Schoupp 5.Naden 6.Burton 7.Oddo biondi 8.TPJ 9.Cook 10.Vaughan 11.Waddell 12.Jackson 13.King 14.Marshall king 15.Thompson 16.Ava 17.Hoffman
  69. D

Opinion That new young half back who no one talks about

Not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing
  70. D

Khaled Rajab his name is he can play has a lot of skills. Not sure how old he is but if he’s 18 or over give him a go or simply put Bailey oddo biondi in against Melbourne looks better then all our number 7s already
  71. D

Yes that kid I seen some of his videos that kid can play!
  72. D

Not being racist here so don’t take it the wrong way as I have a bit of Arab blood my self but who is that number 7 hes Arab and plays in the lower grades he’s young and has heaps of skills. meant to be a star player in the future
  73. D

Opinion What Trent needs to do ASAP

Put bailey oddo biondi has half back kids been showing flare creativity and excitement since last year Naden is a hog never passes to josh put shoupp with Naden and josh with burns When fit bring Paul alomoti And get a new bench player ASAP
  74. D

It’s not a bad thing

Maybe haha
  75. D

It’s not a bad thing

It’s not a bad thing at all I just find it funny my self being named josh lol we have a lot of Josh’s In the side Josh Jackson Josh addo Carr Josh cook Josh Stuckey It will be funny when the commentators say something about 4 joshs touching the ball consistently in the side We did have...
  76. D

Opinion I would sign the loan players

The dogs got two raiders forwards who are both good especially Ryan James injury free and healthy would be another massive boost if we signed him for next year if raiders let us have him
  77. D

Start Bailey Biondi- Odo

Bailey seems so far decent kid l! his first touch of the football from hooker he dead set nearly scored and got held up on the try line
  78. D

Relax…

Also missed joshua ado Carr but who is HSC?
  79. D

Opinion Shane flanagan

He’s shit roosters were smart to sack him offers nothing like usual. They should put bodi oddo biondi as 5/8
  80. D

Opinion Just for the debutants

Bring biondi oddo
  81. D

Opinion Just for the debutants

Only express your opinions and views of the new debutants
  82. D

Opinion Khaled Rajab

What do you guys think of this kid I seen him play and man can this kid play if he’s old enough I say give him a go in the halves! He has a lot of tools that can make him a great future star not just for the bulldogs but the nrl. A Matt burton / khaled rajab would be the future in my opinion for...
  83. D

Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo ??

Yea bats true
  84. D

Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo ??

Just want people’s opinion, views, or insight Where is Bailey Biondi Odo ? Wasn’t this kid killing it in the younger grades and got called up to the top 30 for this year ? Also ain’t he regarded a massive freak of talent and he’s a half back anyway if anyone has answers it would be good cause...
  85. D

Opinion Huge change for 2022

Yes Toby Rudolph and matterson also
  86. D

Opinion Huge change for 2022

Just been thinking of the whole new bulldogs team next year and who else I would recruit or have picked in the side 1. Joshua addo Carr 2. Aaron shoupp 3. Jayden okunbor 4. Corey Allan 5. Nick Citric 6. Jake averillo 7. Matt burton 8. Jack hetherington 9. Bradley dietz 10. Luke Thompson 11...
  87. D

Opinion Time for the Club to advise the players who will not to be retained.

I don’t think they should right now if they find out there getting let go by the end of the year they will play even shitter knowing no matter what they do they won’t get a contract again
  88. D

Barrett's too nice

Imagine Bellamy running our team he would be sweating swearing and throwing chairs and things and stress 24/7
  89. D

Opinion Why we lost

Simple reason sione katoa is a terrible hooker dietz should be first choice hooker Nick meany ain’t really the greatest fullback option but he has been playing well not to get dropped maybe put shoupp in somewhere Our halves need to get involved more when averillo started attacking and...
  90. D

Is Sione Katoa the worst hooker to play for the bulldogs.

They s they should play dietz already Kota is terrible
  91. D

Opinion Who needs to come in for round 7

So here are the people who should be gone round 7 Hetherington suspended Flanagan needs time in reserves Napa just needs to be dropped Waddell needs to be dropped Sione Kota needs to be dropped Tui katoa needs to be dropped Who to bring in instead For Hetherington bring in a prop such...
  92. D

Opinion We ain’t as bad as people and fans think

Here is my argument although I believe some players should be dropped and replaced here is why I think the dogs ain’t as bad as people think! Round 1 - We played knights as a completely new team with the refs not giving us one penalty that whole game and in wet weather football at the knights...
  93. D

Opinion Out with the old in with the new

Time for a change up Out Napa Waddell Tui katoa Sione katoa IN Doorey for Napa Topine for Waddell Schoup for tui katoa Dietz for sione katoa All these replacements have already shown they are performing better then these guys the one thing they should do which Steve folkes and Kevin...
  94. D

Surprising stat about Lachlan Lewis

I said it before Lachlan Lewis should be our lock guy can tackle anyone one on one examples Sam burgess he owned Jason tamaulolo he owned Nathan brown he owned Just to name some players he owned if he can one on one single handily dominate and tackle them then he can tackle anyone Not a...