Search results

1. khan

Will RL die or stay alive?

I know its all speculation and confusion with everything that is going on but i highly doubt this game will survive through bad administration past and present, the true face of RL is getting exposed thanks to the "covid19".
  2. khan

Kieran Foran

If Kieran ends up backflippin on his deal, would there be a chance there is a clause in des's contract stating the deal would be null and void? Would be gutted if he did but if it means the end of the des I'm all for it. Any guess's?
  3. khan

Concussion rule.

Was listening to the MMM grill team as i do each morning. Matty and MG made a very valid point. If teams are disadvantaged by losing a player or two through HIA, why wouldn't the nrl bring in a rule were u can use the 18th man (being any player the coach chooses) and 19th being a state cup...
  4. khan

Will Abbey be allowed to play footy?

As it reads, i like to know everyone's honest opinion? I have a feeling he'll get switched to the wing and bmoz back to fullback. But if he remains in the number 1 jersey, will he be allowed to show his natural ability? (Which i believe he does have but not ready for a while yet) hasn't...
  5. khan

Top 8

1. Raiders 2. Storm 3. Cowboys 4. Sharks 5. Titans 6. Panthers 7. Roosters 8. Warriors 9. Brisbane 10. Eels 11. Dogs 12. Bunnies 13. Tigers 14. Knights 15. Dragons 16. Manly
  6. khan

Queenstown 9s

Anybody in NZ (Queenstown) get a chance to have a squiz @ the talent and quality in this comp? im down here for 5 days and came across this and dropped everything i had planned ahah
  7. khan

Empty feeling

Is it only me or does others not give a fuck anymore coz its so draining to even care or worry bout the results or the way things are panning out at the club... Its an empty feeling that has really hit home after today's loss. Canterbury is slowly pushing me away.
  8. khan

what could of been..

Dont like dwelling on the past but how could we let go of a spine that could of been ours that is running around with other clubs at the moment. . 1. Barba 6. Sezer 7. Thurston 9. Luke And thats not to mention other qaulity players in different positions