Search results

1. khan

Fox Sports Cameron McInnes

There rookies coming through, Mcinnes is a regular 1st grader.
  2. khan

News Adam Elliot on Inside The NRL

Couldnt have said it any better. Its not only talent that makes a good team, its the type characters that make a successful footy side. He's stuffed up off the field a couple of times but he's young and entitled to have fun, he didnt exactly break the law, he certainly didnt hurt anyone. The...
  3. khan

Now heres a bloke that has some man about him, well put brother. As i said in an earlier post.. theres 2 sides to every story.
  4. khan

If this is the case, then watch our confused fans change their tune when he's rippin it up on the field for canterbury and completely hiding their incompetence as a rugby league fan. Haha.
  5. khan

Social Media Adam Elliot

Dont know if its only our fanbase but geez you guys know how to hate on players, almost to a point it gets personal. Hate to be in the trenches with u lot that bag a player the moment they drop the ball. Theres 2 sides to every story fellas.
  6. khan

Social Media Adam Elliot

He'd walk straight into any club, anywhere in the 17. Fkn silly mistake letting him go. He offers not just on the field, but off it.
  7. khan

Rd 11 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

Knob head.
  8. khan

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

You put shit on him when ever you get a chance. Nice to hear a change of tune.
  9. khan

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Dogs playing like a team. Georgallis 10 fold better in his prep and delivering instructions thus far. Actually enjoying watching the boys havin a run.
  10. khan

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Relax, roosters wont be releasing him. JWH nears his end, enter sitili.
  11. khan

News Cotric's Bulldogs deal is official, Barrett's announcement to follow

And him. Loved that bloke too. All have similar moulds.
  12. khan

If hes anything like Gary connolly, we have ourselves a winner. He has the frame, footwoork, speed and a sprinkle of c**t about him which i like, bit like connolly.
  13. khan

Couple of seasons is being quite generous
  14. khan

News (SMH) Barrett to become Bulldogs coach in three-year deal

Trent barrett will be a disaster.
  15. khan

Cooper Cronk as Coach?

Cronk has a very smart footy brain and very dedicated and disciplined at what he does.
  16. khan

Thompson

This is the very reason id take shaun wane over trent the nancy barrett.
  17. khan

Rd 10 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

Ok.
  18. khan

1st full game back at fullback in a while, started with some nerves as expected, eased into the game as it went on and made a couple of mistakes as any nrl player on most occasions do. All round solid game and a good fullback. Will excel at the back with more time.
  19. khan

1. Meaney 2. Foran 3. Thommo.
  20. khan

Official Lafai signs for rest of 2020

Thats not a hard feat being better than montoya
  21. khan

Griffin or Barrett

1stly enquire about availability/interest in coaching, either cronk or thurston. If not fitzgibbon. Holbrook (highly unlikely). I know hes a manly man but i like toovey and his hard edge and character. Shaun wane or griffen. In that order. Trent is not even in the equation.
  22. khan

News Why Trent Barrett is ready to be Canterbury Bulldog’s next coach

No no noooooo to barrett! Il be absolutely gutted if this happens. Not the mould id be going for. No way. Fuck people are desperate here on tk lol. Dean Pay #2
  23. khan

Six again

Now that you put it that way.. I tend to just go with the flow and naturally thats whats been happening, the game is flowing, you raise a good point.
  24. khan

Team next week

1. Meaney. 2. Dwz. 3. Averillo. 4. Holland. 5. Smith. 6. Wakeham. 7. Cogger. 8. Thompson. 9. Jmk. 10. Napa 11. Jackson. (Can slip into hooker) 12. Rfm. 13. Lewis. 14. Tolman. (Can play hooker if need be) 15. To'omaga. 16. Ogden. 17. C.smith
  25. khan

Opinion Lewi

Fact- tolman can throw a decent pass out of dummy half and quick between the ears. Just sayin..
  26. khan

Opinion Lewi

He needs to be the 13 and push thommo into the 8 jersey. I agree lewis is not a half but we must utilise his tight defence. Unfortunately thats all he's got goin for him. Put on another couple of kegs and limit his role in the lock position. I stated this agers ago and still firmly believe his...
  27. khan

Opinion Montoya

Didnt have to be thrown and probably shouldnt have if you break it down but montoya should have caught it, simple.
  28. khan

Opinion Montoya

Agreed, at the very least not in our half anyway.
  29. khan

News Barrett Recieves Contract

Even entertaining the thought of signing this guy is an absolute recipe for disaster. Honestly, the club cant be that high on drugs.
  30. khan

News Barrett Recieves Contract

Fuck barrett. R u kiddin me!
  31. khan

Our club is officially cursed in 2020

We played free flowing footy with a handful a set plays. Players knew what was required of their positions. We lacked polish on our last tackle just about every time, thanks to a 1 dimensional halfback. For the 1st time in a while despite some of the individual performances, we played like a...
  32. khan

Bulldogs pay out coach Dean Pay’s contract in full; six-again sinners and winners

Na he used to have a green rx7 s8, hes done heaps of builds, worked at powertune, with rigoli boys, hes been in the game for a while now. Ray sundar
  33. khan

Bulldogs pay out coach Dean Pay’s contract in full; six-again sinners and winners

Youd probably know ray from cabra, he used to get down to south coast n deal with kev
  34. khan

News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job

Fk you people are easily pleased. No way to barrett.
  35. khan

SUPPORT THE CLUB!!!!

Had to copy and paste to this thread as it looks more fitting in here.. Regardless how bad the situation is, wouldnt it be more honourable by an individual to tough it out and finish up when his contract is up, rather than quitting? Paints a clearer picture to me and kinda sends mixed signals...
  36. khan

SUPPORT THE CLUB!!!!

Tissues sir?
  37. khan

Official Dean Pay quits

Regardless how bad the situation is, wouldnt it be more honourable by an individual to tough it out and finish up when his contract is up, rather than quitting? Paints a clearer picture to me and kinda sends mixed signals to the outsider looking in.. Glad that chapter has ended.
  38. khan

Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker Kieran Foran throws support behind interim coach Steve Georgallis

My take was - pays gone who gives a toss, lets move on.
  39. khan

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Yes. Lock is what ive mentioned in the past, i reckon he'd make a good lock. Instructions would be, do not talk out there just tackle you c***!
  40. khan

News Barrett to sign Canterbury deal... but struggling Dogs won’t get their man until 21

This could go down as another massive blow to the club if they signed this pretty boy. Mark my words. So confused atm, hope this is aint true.
  41. khan

News Herman esse’esse to titans

Good signing. Theyre building just nicely.
  42. khan

News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

Would be great to pinch holbrook but it wont happen i guarentee you.
  43. khan

News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

Pay has lost his marbles. Why even bother with dwz in the 1st place. He doesnt have the qaulities of a fullback, as doesnt meaney of a winger.
  44. khan

He's a loooong shot on being a winger too
  45. khan

Always goes into hiding when the truth slaps him in the face. Him and all his cronies are some what delusional or in denial.
  46. khan

News Sunday Footy Show

Does it really matter? He's just looking more like fool every time the team gets beat with spastic team selections and style of play.
  47. khan

News Sunday Footy Show

Fk him off all together. Pretty simple.
  48. khan

Luke thompson

This bloke is someone we can build team around. He's the total package. He actually epitomises what bulldogs are about.
  49. khan

DWZ

100% mate. You put a solid 1st grade winger to fullback (which is a vital position this day an age) and hope he comes good... this is what you get. He's still got the ticker without a doubt but his confidence and decision making has hit rock bottom. Again, this is all Pays doing. And what...
  50. khan

News Barrett

Logic over emotion. No wayy to this suggestion.
  51. khan

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

You must of been captain/coach.
  52. khan

What should David Fifita do?

Good to see you back
  53. khan

News DEAN NOT PAYING OFF FOR BULLDOGS

Haha im going down that path, cant tolerate the dribble that comes out of his mouth. Sometimes i think hes taking the piss to give him benefit of the doubt.
  54. khan

Cant be true thats insane. Titans cant be that foolish..
  55. khan

What do they mean by the way? I was falling asleep because i seen who posted it.
  56. khan

I am in awe of your posts, so much so you leave me with my jaw dropped.
  57. khan

Fkn zzzzzz...
  58. khan

Zzzzzzz.....
  59. khan

News Loyal Dog: Faitala-Mariner set for new deal after sniffing around

Thats what the coach is for, i can understand the 1st year as youre still getting to know the players but there is absolutely no development or progress as a team, asides from effort (woopy doo!) after how many years in charge?? Can someone fill me in.. feels like a miserable decade.
  60. khan

Cmon mate you gota come up with something better than that. Players are simple and follow instructions, they have to, its their bread n butter. If not alot has been implemented into individuals or as a team OR, more importantly into a game plan, they'll just go through the motions from week to...
  61. khan

Spot on, with a dream boss. Who wouldnt wana work for a boss that doesnt test you and push you to your absolute limits.. easy money if you ask me.
  62. khan

Its pretty clear, hes a simple coach with a simple mind and way too nice. We aint winning shit with that mentality.
  63. khan

Give holbrook a full season and another offseason along with his last one he just had, then we'll see his fruits. Already small signs of vast improvement.
  64. khan

It makes it more hard to handle, watching him. Ye na, dont think he's all that, hopefully a coach that knws what hes doing gets appointed and can get the best out of him.
  65. khan

What would attract you to a Club?

Id want overs tbh
  66. khan

Playing for a contract maybe... ? Injuries are getting the better of him too.. I still dont know his style of footy after all these years hehe. Strange/unorthodox style. Ive never really rated him tbh.
  67. khan

There you go. "Run hard tackle hard" absolute genius this dean pay is.
  68. khan

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Heyyy the coward has replied. Well done youve taken the 1st step in becoming a man, now stick with 1 name you sad f*** haha.
  69. khan

Lets be honest. Ye we played with some effort but souths were shit. Again we lost. Not acceptable.
  70. khan

Meaney should have been our fullback from day 1.
  71. khan

Blake Green

Its a fair opinion except he coming close to his due by date. Bulldogs dna hehe. Hes a smart chap i wouldnt mind having around the club though.
  72. khan

Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

Anyway this is merely just a pass time for me, to the ones that are involved with that shit goodluck to em hehe whatever floats their boat.
  73. khan

Rrrite.. Have you noticed how the imbecile hasnt been on since? I called him out last time aswel and he posted after a couple of wks , give or take. Personally i couldnt give a toss, but this gronk comes out alot the time with a big mouth and shoots down people by degrading them with foul...
  74. khan

If true, wow haha. "That" user clearly has issues and if its allowed the mods have more issues.
  75. khan

Mate you got atleast 10 alias' that "like and agree" with your posts. Has the mods picked up this bored/sad c*** lol.
  76. khan

2020 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Theyre playing a simple game, as a team. Nothing special but the majority of the team are clamping down their roles. Really good coaching by holbrook. Spewin, definately missed the boat the on this one. I was keeping a real close eye on holbrook before he signed with the titans.. gutted tbh.
  77. khan

This forums becoming a little negative

Let me just add, this is a footy team we all support and everyones opinions vary. Its not a marriage nor is it family, priorities and views change accordingly but yes definatley remain as positive and optimistic as possible... thats until dean pay got appointed...
  78. khan

Gus on Six Tackles with Gus regarding Bulldogs recruitment and development

You avoid just about every post that comes your way, bit rich coming from you nancy
  79. khan

News How Liverpool and the Patriots are helping the Roosters establish a dynasty

Roll out the red carpet for this bloke. Hats off to his dedication and passion for wanting to be better all the time. And then we have Deano...
  80. khan

Opinion Montoya

Do u have anything slightly good to say? Are u on meds or something?
  81. khan

I was keen on holland combining with reimis aswel but his selections are and have been vomit. Who knows what hes tryn to achieve.
  82. khan

Oh well put a line through that and any chance of coming close to a win. Id throw lewis out into the centres in place of hoppa, hes played alot of centre in the lower grades. Defence will be rock solid atleast bar everything else..
  83. khan

Yep, much more balanced.
  84. khan

Hes not a winger mate. Probably down on confidence. Hes a natural fullback, moves like one and with time can be a really good one.
  85. khan

News Should Dean or the players Pay?

Dean. Pay. 100%.
  86. khan

News Thompson will make final call on Bulldogs debut, says Pay

Your 1st line says it all. On that, pay should make the call.
  87. khan

Jammer farewell and thank you for the parting gift.

Even if its working with the youngsters coming through.
  88. khan

Only 3 nrl players

People seem forget these players didnt get this far by accident. At this point of their career, you do what is asked of you. There has to be more to it then "theyre average players"
  89. khan

Avarillo tackle

Im just stating how bad of a head coach he is, i highly doubt it too believe me
  90. khan

Avarillo tackle

That, he was a great assistant coach..
  91. khan

Il take him on and have a picture on the wall with your head on it qouting, this could be you if youre not careful!
  92. khan

Yep thats ok just dodge what doesnt suit you. Trust me i had every intention to. I decided a couple of years ago that all the hard work and effort is not worth it. Whatever you do, dont you go throwing your hat in!