Search results

1. A

2023 Round 17 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dwz played 37 games for the bulldogs and scored 8 tries He's played 36 for the warriors and scored 25 tries Honestly makes you feel like shit
  2. A

It is what it is

2012 we had 5-5 start to the year ended up minor premiers 2015 Newcastle started 5-0 and ended up with a wooden spoon Anything can happen
  3. A

WHAT A WIN!!!!

Can't remember the last time we won a game like this Feels fucking great I'll tell you that much
  4. A

Bulldogg re-imagined

If burton did ever go to fullback he couldn't be worse than when the roosters put anasta at FB
  5. A

Kiraz

How does he have 11 points after 3 rds considering you can only get 3 points a game and got belted in rd1 How does this make sense?
  6. A

Stupid stat

Sometimes they cheat the salary cap and get 2 wooden spoons in the process
  7. A

Stupid stat

14 times and never came close to winning a GF Blown off the park in every GF they played
  8. A

Stupid stat

In the history of NRL in 25 seasons Bulldogs Eels and Panthers have never made the finals in the same season. These teams ( excluding the tigers. They're horrible so we won't include them) make up the teams of Western Sydney. You'd think atleast one season all 3 would have made it. If there is a...
  9. A

Meet the current and former NRL stars who have found success off the field

Can someone post this article https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/meet-the-current-and-former-nrl-stars-who-have-found-success-off-the-field/news-story/4fb9818c30051b8ac2c0083fe27c5f41?amp
  10. A

Josh Mansour at Belmore

It's unfair and thats the way life is. Sometimes your hard work and effort is for others to benefit from. Stuck solid through all the tough years but unlike Nathan Merrit, Mansour had the chance in 2020 to win and Merrit was dropped mid season. Also reminds me that bmoz and jmoz played plenty of...
  11. A

Ben hannant bloke in a bar

If anyone is interested Ben Hannant speaks in detail about his time at the dogs and talks in detail why he left us early. Good listen if anyone is interested.
  12. A

Burger joints

I remember back in the days going to dougies in Hurstville and it was amazing. I feel like dougies over the years has actually gone downhill
  13. A

Burger joints

Where is the best best burger joint in sydney Don't know if anyone here has heard of them by i can't pick between chebbos and feel good burgers Those 2 are my favourites Anyone tried these or has other recommendations?
  14. A

News NRL fullback in hospital with awful illness requiring $12,000 drug to recover

I have crohns disease and on the same injection We are blessed in this country because all i pay is $6 for the injection and its worth 12k
  15. A

Airlines

For those of you who have travelled overseas What airlines did you travel with and what airline was your favourite I haven't travelled since covid so don't know how airlines are going these days but my favourite is qatar with emirates a close 2nd
  16. A

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

He got lucky to last this long In a decent looking team Gary warburton could have been exactly like josh jackson
  17. A

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Jayden okunbur is now our longest serving player
  18. A

Opinion Khaled Rajab

yes
  19. A

News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

Jason Taylor was a funny situation Brian smith left parra mid 2006 and he stepped up as an interim coach and somehow saved parras season and got them to the finals He had already signed with souths as an assistant coach but then souths sacked shaun macrae so went in as head coach and got...
  20. A

2020-2022 What the actual hell

We can thank the broncos for imploding otherwise we would have got the spoon 2 years in a row Season was suspended after rd 2 and broncos had won their first 2 games so no one seen that coming
  21. A

Can someone post the article in the link please

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2022-a-fresh-chapter-to-be-written-in-ricky-stuarts-decade-old-feud-with-the-eels/news-story/395002d5a6f89823af547656ed17bf16
  22. A

This is sickening

They're still mates funny I bumped into both them together not too long ago near cronulla
  23. A

Random Bulldogs Players Quiz: Zero Tackle

I got brett howland wrong
  24. A

Paul Green passed away

Anyone that has coached JT in a grand final has passed away Steve Folkes Graham Murray Paul Green
  25. A

Just a thought

Not saying being mediocre is acceptable But just think how much it would suck if your team merged with another team and only made the finals 3 times in in 22years Thats what tigers fans have had to deal with Titans and warriors are not much better with titans only making it on 4 occasions...
  26. A

Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

Barrett might be gone But if anyone believes a new coach will save the season is honestly dreaming I worry these days about catching the ball from a kick off and line drop out that has nothing to do with a coach Also the amount of dropped balls is not the coaches fault either The team...
  27. A

News Jack Wighton- out of dogs clash

Final round 2021 and first round 2022 That counts as back to back wins doesn't it?
  28. A

Is Sione Katoa the worst hooker to play for the bulldogs.

I'll say no only because there was never any hype around him We got rid of ennis for lichaa and no one complained we thought we got the better deal between us and sharks Katoa was always in a crap doggies team so he will always look worse Lichaa was in a half decent dogs team and still...
  29. A

News Blake Ferguson arrested in Japan with nose candy

The news report on pritchard in hospital had footage of him scoring against us early in his career while playing for Penrith lol
  30. A

foxtel question

I get free foxtel by using foxtel go app on my tv I took my frienes log in details and I pay 0 dollars a month
  31. A

Burton is HERE!!

Don't mind sky blue or green and gold either
  32. A

Out of the loop: Seasons 2017-2021

Looks very different these days At the dogs he looked like the grand theft auto 3 character
  33. A

Opinion Josh Morris retirement

I still remember the day i seen the official announcement that we signed josh Morris I was over the moon we finally got some speed in our backline I always loved the players we signed in 2008/2009 and none more than Morris. He loved the club and had plenty of opportunities to go back to the...
  34. A

Remember when.... against Manly Sea Eagles

No that was 2012 week 1 of the finals
  35. A

Remember when.... against Manly Sea Eagles

I remember i was in Malaysia about to jump on a plane and was at the airport listening to that game on radio connecting through the airport wifi I thought my flight will have wifi but unfortunately it didnt I listened to the game up until fulltime and missed out on golden point and had to wait...
  36. A

News The red flags the Bulldogs missed as legend questions whether Flanagan deal was a ‘mistake’

I'm hoping flanno can play well in the blue and white for the rest of the year that way we can get rivals interesting in signing him
  37. A

Opinion Halves pairing for 22

I reckon if we kept kasiano and made him lose half his weight he'd be a better half than any half we've had the last decade
  38. A

News Sonny Bill and the 2004 premiership: Pangai jnr reveals why he chose the Bulldogs

10million for 2 year i woulf have done the same and ran away again Who wouldn't
  39. A

Mens health

This might seem abit weird but I'm trying my luck I'm actually serious looking for answers Does anyone ever get constant aching testicle pain? I seem to be in pain to the point at times i cant walk properly. I've been to the drs and they can't seem to find a problem. I've seen urologists...
  40. A

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Api will be a bulldog in 2023 Won't be re signed by penrith Also he followed Barrett from penrith to manly and back to penrith He still holds Barrett in high regard
  41. A

Wtf is going on

I'm in my mid 30's I've lost so far 6 mates from my childhood that passed away from cancer Today another shock has come and found out another mate has been diagnosed with cancer and been told he has no more than 1year to live My friend has a wife and kids How are young people dying from...
  42. A

Wtf is this stat

That makes sense Considering how competitive we were at one stage its surprising we've only kept a team scoreless on 5 occasions since 1998 considering gold coast titans in almost half the time have managed to do it on 3 occasions and only made the finals on 3 occasions
  43. A

Wtf is this stat

Team Games Nil Scorelines Sydney Roosters 599 22 Melbourne 606 17 St George Illawarra 555 14 North Queensland 581 12 Penrith 574 12 Brisbane 597 11 Parramatta 582 11 Manly 505 11 Warriors 572 9 Cronulla 580 8 Canberra 577 7 Newcastle 573 7 Canterbury 587 5 South Sydney 521 3 Wests...
  44. A

Captains challenge

I don't recall captains challenge having a sponsor last season This season it's Bundaberg So my question is do you refs will make obvious wrong calls so teams can successfully challenge that way we see more challenges Can't remember which knights player in last nights game apparently...
  45. A

Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

Anyone have the video of Tony Grimaldis try against Brisbane in 2005 He made a one on one strip on hunt and scored
  46. A

Cam Munster

Obviously he grew up Everyone that had fb at that age posted dumb shit Just found it funny those posts are still on there
  47. A

Cam Munster

How did someone like this become one of the best players in the league
  48. A

Opinion Fox sports predict we will finish 15th in 2021

I remember they predicted the dogs to finish 9th in 2008 and we came last Just because you're an ex player doesn't make you an expert
  49. A

News (SMH) Barrett to become Bulldogs coach in three-year deal

Never forget that game We lost ben Roberts who was killing it that year and kimmorely in the first half and replaced them with Holdsworth and david stagg against a full strength storm side and we still won comfortably Gary Warburton scored a try that day too haha
  50. A

Did anyone else watch Braith Anasta talking about the Bulldogs?

My only memory of him playing fg is him scoring a try and we won at brookvale in 2005
  51. A

The Utai slam

Bulldogs vs manly rd 1 2009
  52. A

News NRL shutdown effective immediately

If the NRL does come back this season there is a chance it might be played like the 9's with pools and knock out system
  53. A

News NRL shutdown effective immediately

Aslong as the morris boys are reunited thats all that matters
  54. A

Official Round 2 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

If it makes anyone feel better we won the 2nd half
  55. A

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Okunbor will get sacked which isn't the end of the world Might end up in esl
  56. A

Sydney Roosters sign Josh Morris from Cronulla Sharks

Don't think it tarnishes morris one bit Cronulla asked him to look elsewhere and when he wanted to leave they said no
  57. A

News Carl Webb

Is this something genetic/bad luck or does footy increase your risk of getting this disease
  58. A

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Trade him for Montoya
  59. A

Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sbw beat the roosters in a gf 9 years later he wins with the roosters Brett morris beat the roosters in a gf 9 yrs later he wins with roosters Just found it weird so thought I'd share
  60. A

Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Push and shove in 2020 will now result in a sin bin Players need to make out after each tackle from now on
  61. A

HUDSON YOUNG

Maitua said on fox sports if he did that in his day to players like o'meley mason or sonny hudson young would have left the field in a body bag Who would have thought the no punch rule can stuff up the game so much
  62. A

Trent Hodkinson Announces Retirement

We won 3 games straight by 1 point but the first game we won was a field goal by Josh Reynolds against the roosters
  63. A

NRL GRAND FINAL AND SALARY CAP

The salary cap is supposed to try and even out the competition to be fair for every team Since the start of the NRL in 1998 We have the following Brisbane broncos 1998 2000 2006 2015 3 premierships 1 loss Canterbury Bulldogs 1998 2004 2012 2014 1 premiership 3 losses Melbourne storm 1999...
  64. A

The 2019 NRL Finals Picture

Im hoping we win and sharks and tigers draw
  65. A

News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

If he is a bulldogs junior and he failed no one will pass the test
  66. A

2020 Squad Top 30

Sbw and bird will be the final spots in the 30
  67. A

Your favourite player off all time/Teams to watch

We never flogged the knights with joey he was injured for the whole year
  68. A

SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Not saying the deal is signed But it is 100% the bulldogs and sbw are trying to make it happen on a 2yr deal with the second year in the clubs favour
  69. A

Results that we need to make the top 8

Dream all you want but we made our run too little too late Our FA is something that stuffed us up too We are no chance
  70. A

James graham 400 games

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/06/the-odd-couple-reynolds-and-graham/ Found this video interesting I know they never delivered a premiership for us but what they had at our club is what we're missing and thats called brotherhood I know it's not just them 2 pritchard kasiano we're also...
  71. A

Opinion Damien cook

Losing cook is worse than Thurston We lost Thurston to keep Anasta who was a premiership winner and a state of origin 5/8 which is understandable at the time Losing cook for lichaa who is hopeless doesn't make sense
  72. A

The OFFICIAL "Mark my words" Thread

I once said years ago that losing Ben hannant (even though he asked for a release) and replacing him with Tolman was a blessing in disguise for our club
  73. A

News George Burgess facing long suspension for eye gouge (UPDATE: 9 match suspension)

Why did McGuire get a fine for the same thing twice this season?
  74. A

Opinion Battle of the spoon!

Just abit of weird history 2008 the last year we got the spoon we only won 5 games. After round 6 we we're 3-3 so season didn't look as bad as it ends We beat tigers in rd3 that year and also beat Cronulla to get our 4th win of the year. Our Fifth and final win came against Brisbane which was...
  75. A

What LIFE was like the last time

The last time we beat Cronulla Sharks - Micheal Ennis was our captain and scored a try from his own grubber - Reynolds had a blinder that day - Lichaa gave it to Ennis saying he's taking his money - Qld SOO streak hadn't ended yet - I had a Samsung galaxy note 3 - I wasn't married yet - I wasn't...
  76. A

Players we should be targeting for our rebuild

Koroisau wouldn't be too expensive and probably value for money the best hooker going around Also he is a bulldogs junior
  77. A

Bright side

If we lose by less than 11 points we will move up the ladder to second last position which is a win in my eyes these days
  78. A

World Club Challenge

Honestly the esl is a joke I remember when we lost to leeds in 2004 we had ben harris Matt utai Brent sherwin Mark O'meley Willie mason Andrew ryan All these players from the gf were injured and didn't play We replacdd them with Trent cutler chris armit ,nate myles ,brett oliver ,ben...
  79. A

News Former NRL star Michael Ennis joins Canberra Raiders coaching staff

He started at the knights behind buderus in 2003 so he had no choice but to leave or realistically his NRL career would have started in 2009 when buderus left 2005 went to the dragons instead of the broncos to stay in sydney following his fathers death 2006 broncos were still interested in him...
  80. A

Greatest NRL team vs mediocre NRL team

Name your greatest NRL team from the nrl era 1-17 and then name your mediocre NRL team 1-17 Mediocre players must be players that played atleast 50fg or there abouts Greatest team has a salary cap of 6.4billion dollars NRL greats 1.billy slater 2.brett morris 3.greg inglis 4.latrell...
  81. A

Players that never returned to reserve grade

I'm just curious and tried googling with no luck Would anyone know if there is some sort of list of players that made their fg debut in the nrl era and never returned to reserve grade for the rest of their career?
  82. A

Corey Norman Video

All i can say is he is a fucking dumb ****
  83. A

Cameron Smith set to become all time points record holder!

I was really happy when hazem broke johns record and became number 1 But records are meant to be broken and unless smith scores 36points in round 1 we should be happy that hazem held the record for over a decade
  84. A

Favourite regular season try

O'meley on O'davis in 2004 SBW 80m run and smashing heighinton in 2008 The 3 identical solo tries arana taumata scored for us in his first 3 games Josh morris try on his debut for us and his first half hattrick against the warriors on hazems farewell that length of the field try after...
  85. A

That was against the dragons
  86. A

He stole it off karmicheal hunt that day
  87. A

It was at anz stadium and sam perret kicked the ball
  88. A

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Comparing this offseason to last offseason I'm more excited to have napa than i was having woods
  89. A

Since it's the off season and I'm bored share your favourite regular season bulldogs try in the NRL era Not many people would remember my favourite but it was in 2004 against Newcastle Anasta bombed the ball 40m out the newcastle winger let it bounce and Anasta got the ball and scored off his...
  90. A

Footy show

Yeah thats the one Brought back alot of memories
  91. A

Footy show

I was doing a clean out and came across an old best of footy show 1994 2003 and watched it and found it was actually quite funny The main thing i noticed is with alot of things they did and said wouldn't go down so well with the amount of PC people out there today
  92. A

Opinion Players we lost

Had a chat with damien cook today I asked him to come back to the dogs He said 'you never know anything can happen and contracts mean nothing. I dont even know who my coach is the whole situation is a joke'
  93. A

Opinion Players we lost

Hodko is at his 3rd club since leaving We aint paying him anything
  94. A

STERLO INTERVIEW with HAZEM A few years back?

Can't remember exactly at what point but sterlo mentioned something about hazems faith and the camera went on to parkers face and he smirked like a little racist red neck
  95. A

STERLO INTERVIEW with HAZEM A few years back?

Its probably not up there cause of corey parker
  96. A

Legends of League Tournament - Consolidated Game Thread - BULLDOGS WON!!

Frank Pritchard is in the parra team would have been nice if he played with that bulldogs pack