Search results

1. Baby Blues

Storm Player Salaries

According to Code Sports these are the salaries for the Storm players. If Harry Grant is really registered with the NRL for $570k then the Storm are cheating the cap again
  2. Baby Blues

News NRL Fullback Salaries 2023

According to Code Sports this is how much each club’s first choice fullback is being paid.
  3. Baby Blues

Social Media Lodge

With not many options available do we take a punt on this guy? His past makes me say no but purely from a footy perspective he can play
  4. Baby Blues

Opinion Flanagan’s future

I think it might be time for Flanagan to understand he just isn’t good enough to be a half in the NRL. He has above average defence and he should look at how similar players transitioned from the halves into other positions. Good examples are Kurt Mann & Lachlan Croker who play hooker and lock...
  5. Baby Blues

Jacob Kiraz

I just saw online somebody refer to Jacob Kiraz as ‘Shiraz’. Is that a commonly used nickname for him or something that will take off like Marcelo Montoya being known as F1?
  6. Baby Blues

News Darryn Schonig

Just saw this on fb about Darryn Schonig looking at trying to get a deal with us? Any intel on him? Do we have another Max King on our hands?
  7. Baby Blues

Opinion Pride Jersey Saga

I'm curious about everyone’s thoughts about what happens next season after the fallout from the pride jersey saga? Will the Women in League round be hijacked again by this? Also will another team or Manly decide to wear a pride jersey again next year? Whether you agree with it or not I think it...
  8. Baby Blues

Social Media Samrani signs with Bulldogs

9. Baby Blues

Social Media Franklin Pele

According to Clarkey’s FB page we have signed Franklin Pele
  10. Baby Blues

Opinion 6 Again Rule

I am really not a fan of the 6 again rule and it’s so inconsistent from week to week. In the Eels v Tigers game today the ref gave a 6 again on the zero tackle. I really think they need to review that because you should get a penalty in that situation otherwise there’s literally no advantage
  11. Baby Blues

Wooden Spoon Battle

I believe how we go in our next 4 games should determine where we end up in the wooden spoon battle. The next games are definitely winnable Canberra(Away), Newcastle(Neutral), Tigers(Away) & St. George(Home). Winning 3 out of 4 of those should be enough really as those sides are also struggling...
  12. Baby Blues

LEEDS LOOKING TO SIGN SHANE AND KYLE FLANAGAN

Written by Oliver Kellner-Dunk Photo by Getty Images The Leeds Rhinos are one of English Rugby League’s most successful clubs having won 11 league titles, eight of which have come during the Super League era. When thinking of the club one’s mind may instantly be reminded of their period of...
  13. Baby Blues

News Dogs see halfback in future

Bailey Hayward Article
  14. Baby Blues

Opinion Loan Topine to Melbourne

A few seasons back Melbourne & Wests loaned players out to each other and it was a raging success. Harry Grant was never getting many mins stuck behind Cam & Brandon Smith. It looks like Topine is in the same boat and will only fall further behind in the pecking order when RFM returns. With...
  15. Baby Blues

MAFS 2021

I just thought I’d start a thread to talk all things MAFS 2021. It’s trashy tv but has become a guilty pleasure to watch with the MRS. I must say the American might be the worst bloke ever chosen for the show I feel sorry for his bride
  16. Baby Blues

Chris Smith Injury

Terrible news for Chris Smith who looks like he may have torn his ACL in the All Stars match
  17. Baby Blues

News Belmore Blueprint: Canterbury’s plot to rise from the ashes

BULLDOGS Belmore Blueprint: Canterbury’s plot to rise from the ashes James Phelps, The Daily Telegraph August 17, 2019 10:15pm Subscriber only WHAT’S THE BUZZ: Saint, sinner, shoosh STAR: Foran leads Bulldogs on a Rabbit hunt The Bulldogs are set to embark on a $7 million spending spree, with...
  18. Baby Blues

No Source Kurt Capewell

The Warriors are currently being linked with Kurt Capewell from the Sharks. I think we should definitely be looking at him. He plays both centre and back row easily and could help solve a big need for us as he plays on the left edge.
  19. Baby Blues

Bring back Herman

i think we should really bring back Herman Ese’ese from the Knights. He’s one of our juniors who is currently out of favour and fills a position of need. We really need a forward who runs hard and straight bending the line. I think he’d be a perfect addition to our prop rotation
  20. Baby Blues

Paul Crawley and Paul Kent implore Bulldogs to spend more on their roster

The Bulldogs need to get active in the player market to save their season. That is the opinion of Paul Crawley, after Canterbury were smashed 40-6 in their season opener against the Warriors. “If they have the money in their salary cap, why aren’t they spending it?” Crawley told NRL 360. “They...
  21. Baby Blues

Napa is a dud

I said this at the time of his signing that he was a waste of money and I haven’t seen anything to suggest otherwise. If we had to let Klemmer go we should have taken our time replacing him. I know he left the club under a cloud, but Herman Ese’ese would be great right now. He’s a tough middle...
  22. Baby Blues

Rhys Martin might start the season in reserve grade

Bulldogs’ fan favourite set to start season in reserve grade BULLDOGS Rhyse Martin of the Bulldogs looks set to play reserve grade.Source: AAP Canterbury’s fan favourite Rhyse Martin looks set to start the 2019 NRL season in reserve grade. Foxsports.com.au understands Martin isn’t in coach...
  23. Baby Blues

Moving to a new place

Hi I’ve just moved from interstate back to Sydney and have been offered by my real estate agent assistance connecting utilities through a company called Connectnow. Has anybody else used them?
  24. Baby Blues

Martin dropped?

So it seems Rhys Martin has been dropped. Also very obvious as he played in NSW Cup on Saturday. There is info going on social media that he wasn’t late to training and that isn’t why ha was dropped from the team. If this is true then what is Pay thinking? Surely Elliott would be out before...
  25. Baby Blues

Tigers keen to bring Mbye in this season

After signing him to a four-year deal, the Wests Tigers are trying to lure Mbye over this season. The Wests Tigers would like to bring fullback Moses Mbye over this season, after he signed a four-year deal with the club which is set to start in 2019. Tigers officials would like to see the...
  26. Baby Blues

How we get Cogger this season

With the sad news that Tautau Moga has done his ACL and will be out for the season the Knights will now be looking for a replacement. I believe we should offer up a trade for Cogger using Holland. The incentive for Holland to move is a FG spot that he can make his own with no obvious...
  27. Baby Blues

Rule Changes

I saw this on FB from the MMM social and thought it would make an interesting conversation here. If you could make one rule change in the NRL what would it be? I'd like to see a 5th sub for emergency that only gets activated if a player is unable to return due to HIA.
  28. Baby Blues

Salary Cap and Roster Management

As the league questions how the Roosters seem to always find money for marquee signing it had me questioning how our clubs compare when it comes to roster and cap management. This is pretty much over the Hasler years and I question where we would be if we had better management. Fullback Dogs...
  29. Baby Blues

Cleeland Relishing Move To Belmore

Josh Cleeland’s transition from Newtown to Belmore has been a smooth one, and the Bulldogs’ new live wire has played an instrumental role in their brilliant run of form in recent weeks. Undefeated since Round 9 of the competition with five victories and two draws, the Bulldogs have risen into...
  30. Baby Blues

Reynolds Honoured by Nines Captaincy

Local junior and five-eighth Josh Reynolds will skipper the Bulldogs at the Auckland Nines starting this Saturday (February 4th). The 27-year old, whogrew up only streets away from Belmore, idolised the likes of Terry Lamb and Jim Dymock, as a youngster and is looking forward to captaining the...
  31. Baby Blues

James Roberts & Tony Williams

Just an opinion of mone I guess. Is James Roberts not the new Tony Williams? Both were signed as additions to strong teams who had just lost a grand final the year before but not had much of an impact. I know there is still time for Roberts to come good but I haven't seen a game where he looked...
  32. Baby Blues

Dogs sign half - Josh Cleeland

DOGS CHASE SHARKS HALF They may be linked to Kieran Foran but Canterbury are chasing Cronulla back-up half Josh Cleeland. Market Watch can reveal the Bulldogs have offered the 25-year-old a two-year deal in a bid to have him leave the Shire. Cleeland joined the Sharks in the off-season after...
  33. Baby Blues

Bulldogs snare Brenko Lee

Written by THE MOLE, June 19, 2016 After doing his apprenticeship in the lower grades in recent seasons, Brenko Lee is coming of age as an NRL player at the Raiders. Lee’s off contract and his ability to play wing, fullback and centre has attracted interest from rival clubs – in particular...
  34. Baby Blues

Raymond Faitala-Mariner suddenly shapes as the ‘Next Big Thing’ of the Bulldogs pack

Raymond Faitala-Mariner suddenly shapes as the ‘Next Big Thing’ of the Bulldogs pack 21 hours ago by NICK WALSHAW Source: The Daily Telegraph RAYMOND Faitala-Mariner has no house. No car. Even had no bank account a few weeks back. “But, yeah, I’ve sorted one now,’’ he laughs. “Medicare and...
  35. Baby Blues

Player swap

Hey all there is a very strong rumour we have swapped Shaun Lane with Raymond Faitala-Mariner from the Warriors.
  36. Baby Blues

Bulldogs Supercoach Preview

NRL SuperCoach 2016: Canterbury Bulldogs boast cheapies in Tyrone Phillips, Brad Abbey NOVEMBER 26, 201510:50AM Up Next Moses Mbye staying at the Canterbury Bulldogs Tom SangsterThe Daily Telegraph A LACK of depth in the Canterbury backline could open the door for two SuperCoach...
  37. Baby Blues

Idris released by Panthers

Jamal Idris officially released by the Panthers!
  38. Baby Blues

Peachey Spear Tackle

Did anybody see this tackle by Peachey on the weekend? What a grub move after the whistle was blown! http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-season-2015-tyrone-peachey-drops-adam-blair-on-his-head-in-dangerous-looking-tackle/story-fn2mcuj6-1227347714041
  39. Baby Blues

Mbye happy playing fill-in for now

Mbye happy playing fill-in for now Tue 17 Mar, 2015, 6:00am By Chris Kennedy, National Correspondent, NRL.com EMAIL PRINT Moses Mbye is currently enjoying an extended run at five-eighth for the injured Josh Reynolds. Credit: Grant Trouville. Copyright: NRL Photos. Stand-in Bulldogs...
  40. Baby Blues

Rovers sign nrl star maitua

Featherstone Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of 32 year old Australian utility forward Reni Maitua on a two year deal subject to Visa. Maitua is vastly experienced and has made 174 NRL appearances during his career with Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs , Cronulla Sharks and Parramatta...
  41. Baby Blues

Melbourne Storm set sights on Canterbury's Krisnan Inu Read more: http://www.smh.com

Out of favour Bulldog Krisnan Inu could make a mid-season switch to Melbourne in an attempt to resurrect his career. Inu is languishing in the NSW Cup, unable to unseat Josh Morris or Tim Lafai for a spot in the centres or Corey Thompson and Mitch Brown on the wing. The former Parramatta and...
  42. Baby Blues

Getting to the game today vs Souths

Hi all I just wanted to know if we have reciprocal rights to the game today? I normally drive in as well but am probably going to catch the train. Is public transport included for members? I thought it as included if you bought a ticket?
  43. Baby Blues

Tony Williams better positioned as Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs demolition man

TONY Williams is too old and has been around too long to be labelled a rookie, but there is a sense of freshness around his looming season at Canterbury all the same. In an interview on Monday, Williams spoke about his disappointment in his performance last season, and the need to redeem...
  44. Baby Blues

Canterbury-Bankstown coach Des Hasler’s men aim for flying start in 2014

DES Hasler’s talent as a coach is to turn the intangibles into something real. A slow play-the-ball, a lazy pass, Hasler realised that areas previously given only passing reference could be turned into markers for genuine improvement, and it was the great difference when he arrived at the...
  45. Baby Blues

Milford's deal means the Broncos are unlikely to release Josh Hoffman to the Bulldogs

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/milfords-deal-means-the-broncos-are-unlikely-to-release-josh-hoffman-to-the-bulldogs/story-fni3gmmu-1226769953503 The long-awaited finalisation of Anthony Milford's future is likely to end Canterbury's hopes of stealing Josh Hoffman, while Kiwi...
  46. Baby Blues

Victim group praises Greenberg

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg was advised to maintain strict confidentiality over any allegations of domestic violence against Ben Barba after contacting a counselling service on behalf of the Canterbury star's partner Ainslie Currie. Fairfax Media has been told that Greenberg, who was...
  47. Baby Blues

Hasler feels sympathy for Barba

Hasler feels sympathy for Barba Ben Barba's future remains clouded in mystery and speculation Canterbury coach Des Hasler says he sympathises with Ben Barba's desire to leave the Bulldogs and return to Queensland for family reasons. The reigning Dally M Medallist is keen to head back...
  48. Baby Blues

Canterbury Bulldogs head coach Des Hasler on hunt for Ben Barba fullback replacement

DES Hasler's desperation to secure a fullback who can deliver him another premiership is all that stands between Ben Barba and Brisbane. Bulldogs powerbrokers are virtually resigned to losing the reigning Dally M medallist, who last month requested a release to move to Brisbane with his young...
  49. Baby Blues

Home finals

THE Swans have the inside running on Friday night finals at ANZ Stadium because venue officials would face a Herculean task to reconfigure the 85,000-seater twice in 48 hours. The finals schedule for both codes remains a mystery on the eve of September and will become extremely complex should...
  50. Baby Blues

Just got pulled over

i just got pulled over doing 95 in n 80 zone(roadworks) :(. Is there anyway i can get off? I dont mind paying a fine i just want to keep my points
  51. Baby Blues

Only in italy

Milan Supporter Prosecuted For Throwing A Rabbit At San Siro A Milan tifoso is facing criminal proceedings after launching a small mammal towards the turf at the Guiseppe Meazza. In the latest example of idiocy on the terraces, a 52 year old AC Milan supporter is currently being...
  52. Baby Blues

Burning DVDs!

Hi there i hope somebody can help me! I have d/l quite a few Divx(moviename.avi format) movies but i can't burn them to play on my dvd player. I know on Nero 6 & 7 you can burn KVCD image files and it works. Anyone know of a program i can use to burn directly? or a file converter i can use instead?
  53. Baby Blues

Saying Hi

Hi I've been around a while but i thought I'd say hi to everyone! Especially on my bday!!!!
  54. Baby Blues

Danny Weidler is a tool

Am i the only one with this opinion? Half the time his rumours are absolute rubbish. I don't know why Channel 9 continue to put him on air