Search results

1. Baby Blues

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

A better headline would be Hutchison signs with Raiders effective immediately
  2. Baby Blues

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

I think now we have turned the corner it's the right time to tap guys like him on the shoulder and tell them to start looking elsewhere so we can start playing more kids. I'm not sure BBO, Tetevano, Knight, Hoffman & Rajab would be missed if they left tomorrow
  3. Baby Blues

Immigration debate

You keep printing money and inflation becomes a problem. The only reason I could think why the government would want to increase immigration is for taxation and labour shortages. We have an ageing population and the aged care sector is in shambles. Not sure what you could say has gone right in...
  4. Baby Blues

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Perham clearly has no future at our club so happy if he can secure an opportunity elsewhere. I'd assume this would give one of the Flegg boys an opportunity to step up which makes more sense too
  5. Baby Blues

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

I don't understand the complaints on here. We have lost a back to injury most games this year so it makes sense to actually have cover and not move Salmon. I think CC was smart in trialing how we would go with a smaller pack last week with Turpin at lock. When Mann & King return Taafe could be a...
  6. Baby Blues

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Why would any club help Manly? Let that contract be a huge burden for them. With DCE, Olakau'atu & the Trbojevic's on big money I don't see how they can be very active on the player market in the near future
  7. Baby Blues

Team against the knights

Loyalty works when you are winning games. We aren't winning games we should have and Ciraldo should be recognising that and making tweaks. I hate to single a guy out but Kautoga showed no effort on the Blore try. That alone should deserve a talking to from Ciraldo. Hutchinson has had enough...
  8. Baby Blues

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

I don't agree with that thinking. The best first half we have had was when Mann started at lock. We were all over the Roosters well before they started losing players. Mann is a great link man in attack and can allow our halves to be second receiver in attacking plays. Look at how Kikau was...
  9. Baby Blues

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Taafe didn't even play 30 mins last week. I'm happy he scored but let's not act like he played like how Many did last night. Tracey is our best fullback option until Josh is ready for first grade. Taafe is a rocks and diamonds player which can be a momentum killer with some of the errors he makes
  10. Baby Blues

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey doesn't make the errors that Taafe does. Despite not having a pre season Tracey already looks up to speed in the position. If he can add some support play to his game he'll take us to another level. With Mann able to play first receiver Tracey shouldn't need to ball play too much other...
  11. Baby Blues

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey doesn't make the errors that Taafe does. I think Taafe becomes our No 14 rest of the year and Mann must be starting at lock
  12. Baby Blues

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

We need to be going Kikau running at Meaney on every set for the rest of the game
  13. Baby Blues

I already prefer Hayward to Salmon when Mann comes back
  14. Baby Blues

We must be watching a different game. Tracey looks a far superior option
  15. Baby Blues

Can we hook Hutch and leave Hayward out there?
  16. Baby Blues

It's so frustrating that our forwards have done the hard yards to match Melbourne in the middle and we have given up easy points that should have been stopped
  17. Baby Blues

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Interesting take https://www.facebook.com/share/v/cQVuqy16XGnfZ6yw/?mibextid=oFDknk
  18. Baby Blues

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Thanks mate look forward to your tips in the future
  19. Baby Blues

Only happened because Wilson has a virus as per Ciraldo
  20. Baby Blues

Almost called it but wasn't expecting Xerri in for Wilson
  21. Baby Blues

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Romano Cook played one NSW Cup game last year and that was against us starting as hooker
  22. Baby Blues

Burton has already played origin......
  23. Baby Blues

He comes across as a confidence player and is the type that will respond well if faith is shown to him
  24. Baby Blues

I disagree think it will be Wilson for JAC, Mann to lock, Salmon to second row & Kautoga on the bench
  25. Baby Blues

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Teamlists are in and it's like I said Wilson out
  26. Baby Blues

I don't think so. Tracey's injury meant that we haven't had all our outside backs fit at the same time to know the pecking order. The club jumped at signing Tracey as soon as he was made available and I doubt he'd have come without some assurances.
  27. Baby Blues

Interesting to see who will make way for Fox? A couple of options could be: 1. Taafe out & Tracey to fullback 2. Wilson out in a straight swap 3. Tracey to bench/18th man Unfortunately for Wilson I think he will make way for Fox when he returns. Would prefer Ciraldo puts Tracey to fullback but...
  28. Baby Blues

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Need to finish the job now. Souths are struggling badly and we could have some momentum going into Roosters & Storm
  29. Baby Blues

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Looks like Harrison Edwards isn't playing cup
  30. Baby Blues

Any news on Kautoga? Named on extended bench for NRL. He must be close to be the next guy to debut
  31. Baby Blues

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Xerri will come in at centre and Kiraz back to wing
  32. Baby Blues

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Where is Max King? Is he hurt or did Ciraldo just forget to put our best forward back on?
  33. Baby Blues

Penalized for a dominant tackle? How can he be held when pushed back?
  34. Baby Blues

Opinion Red hot reggies

Well it will be interesting to see who is captain because looking at that team list it might just be BBO!
  35. Baby Blues

Ciraldo to centre? What on earth are you talking about?
  36. Baby Blues

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I don't get the Taafe support around here. He was mediocre for most of his time in a very strong Souths side. I honestly don't believe he would have been signed if Tracey had been made available early. We know who Taafe is at a FG level and it's a pity we didn't get a chance to see what Wilson...
  37. Baby Blues

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

You could have just said the current Tigers captain is an ex panther .... Crichton could end up being one of our most important signings ever
  38. Baby Blues

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

I like Ciraldo acknowledging that the burden of the captaincy wasn't working for Mahoney and Burton. Unfortunately we don't have that forward leader or other experienced back who can.step into that role so this makes sense. He has said all.the right things and I think he will do a great job...
  39. Baby Blues

Jacob Kiraz interview on The Cast Patrol podcast

It will be great to see him make the leap and be a consistent first grader. I don’t know if he’s a lock for FG but it’s nice to see some actual competition for bench spots
  40. Baby Blues

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

He was most likely intoxicated and had not stretched or warmed up first. Running fast doesn’t mean it will cause injury
  41. Baby Blues

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

Ridiculous statement. These guys are elite athletes and running too fast doesn’t make them at risk of a soft tissue injury like pulling a hamstring
  42. Baby Blues

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Haas at his age is the only prop worth $1m. AFB isnt worth that type of coin and we definitely shouldn’t be paying any another prop close to that.
  43. Baby Blues

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

The Warriors have signed RTS and he would play fullback if they weren’t happy with CNK. Signing Manu would have too much invested in the bavks IMO and this really should have no legs. If I was Manu’s agent I would see what developments go on about the 18th team and just sign a 1 year extension...
  44. Baby Blues

News NSW Cup 2024 Bulldogs

i think there’s a few guys ahead of Skelton for a FG place. We probably need Patolo to play like a starting player too but why no Salmon?
  45. Baby Blues

News NSW Cup 2024 Bulldogs

I think Round 1 will look something like this NRL 1.Tracey 2.Addo-Carr 3.Crichton 4.Kiraz 5.Wilson 6.Burton 7.Sexton 8.King 9.Mahoney 10.Knight 11.Kikau 12.Preston 13.Curran 14.Mann 15.Salmon 16.Sutton 17.Patolo NSW Cup 1.Papalii 2.Skelton 3.Samrani 4.Xerrri 5.Perham 6.Taafe 7.Hutchison...
  46. Baby Blues

Klemmer back to the dogs?

It’s the Tigers mate they have no clue what they’re doing. It’s only a rumour at this stage
  47. Baby Blues

Agreed and it just shows a complete lack of direction. I know Douehi was fit at that point but his injury history should have been a massive concern. It’s rumoured they are swapping Blore for Olam which sounds like a terrible deal too
  48. Baby Blues

Since then Brooks has now walked leaving them with an inexperienced trio in the halves. Without their continued incompetence we’d be in a much worse spot
  49. Baby Blues

If the Tigpies board approves this them and the management there all need to be sacked. They only just traded for Klemmer in a swap with Hastings a year ago so this would be an admission their recruitment strategy has been an abject failure. Here’s how I see it correct me if I'm wrong -1st...
  50. Baby Blues

I think that is public information that he had TPA’s fall through. If I remember correctly they had to quickly arrange a new one that season with Deliveroo & Burger Project promoting the Klemmer Burger.
  51. Baby Blues

How do we think NSW Cup lines up R1 next year? I’ll take a guess barring injuries 1.Papalii 2.Skelton 3.Xerri 4.Perham 5.Sua 6.O’Neill 7.Biondi-Odo 8.Edwards 9.Turpin 10.Morrin 11.Kautoga 12.Topine 13.Faitala-Mariner 14.Hayward 15.Hughes 16.Hoffman 17.Hopoi
  52. Baby Blues

2024 Jerseys

Cheers. I’m not used to seeing him without the headgear
  53. Baby Blues

2024 Jerseys

Who’s the guy on the far left?
  54. Baby Blues

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

With the Sharks just offloading Moylan you have to wonder why they now want to offload Tracey too? Making a big play for Mam?
  55. Baby Blues

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

Probably for the best. We should have more money available now to have a proper crack at signing AFB
  56. Baby Blues

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

What’s the point of making a new thread if you don’t post the article here?
  57. Baby Blues

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Letting a young Lane go for this guy set the club back years. The fact he is our longest serving player is a disgrace
  58. Baby Blues

News DOG-FIGHT AS AFL EYES TEEN

How do you know? He’d be a nominated Academy player but the Swans would need to prioritise him in the draft. Unless he decides to stop playing league I don’t see how any decision has been made yet?
  59. Baby Blues

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Stupid take. Firstly this rarely happens and like all contracts they can be changed if both sides agree to it.
  60. Baby Blues

Have we officially announced SST? Maybe this is why it hasnt been done yet as AFB is a much better signing regardless of the higher fee
  61. Baby Blues

He was sacked by the Dragons as a junior I think so that makes it more unlikely that he would go back there. Now that Crichton isnt going to Rugby I don’t see how the Roosters would have space same with Eels & Souths. Tigpies are a rabble, so our biggest competition for his signature will...
  62. Baby Blues

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Hopefully the club learns from this massive screwup and doesnt offer dud contracts like this again
  63. Baby Blues

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

I think the term is don’t feed the troll but many people on here enjoy doing so. I’ve learned to accept it and just ignore it most if the time. Mods seem more lenient these days
  64. Baby Blues

How does the cap hit work if a player moves England?
  65. Baby Blues

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Matto always makes sure he gets a good deal
  66. Baby Blues

Curran signed.

I'm not the one posting SSF Dumbass. I'm clearly being sarcastic. Thy used SSF twice so pretty silly typo
  67. Baby Blues

Curran signed.

Who is SSF?
  68. Baby Blues

What is obvious is that Gus & Ciraldo realised very early on last year this pack wasn't going to work. We took a flyer on Pele and he could have been anything but unfortunately was a dud. You think Matto would be effective in our colours?
  69. Baby Blues

The only reason the Eels would even contemplate this is because they hit a home run last year with the Hopgood signing. This is why I like the idea of signing talented prospects regardless of position. Not a fan of this actual trade though now we have Curran on board
  70. Baby Blues

Rumour Papenhuyzen

What’s his injury status? If he’s going to miss most of the season again then hard pass. Would rather we see what Joash can do
  71. Baby Blues

Rumour Papenhuyzen

Have they swapped Olam for Blore yet? I’m more interested to see if they do another Harry Grant style loan deal for Faalogo than offload Papi
  72. Baby Blues

News PNG in ‘box seat’ to land 18th NRL licence by 2025 after Bears cop $11m hammer blow

SMH you didn’t prove anything. China will continue to advance regardless of what happens in the NRL. Anything less than a formal agreement between the two governments similar to what we signed with Japan is pointless.
  73. Baby Blues

News PNG in ‘box seat’ to land 18th NRL licence by 2025 after Bears cop $11m hammer blow

You’re just saying things that are irrelevant to the point so stop replying to me
  74. Baby Blues

Lol hearts and minds good luck with that. You know very well they are inevitable but sure keep believing 80 mins of entertainment a week will be what stops them
  75. Baby Blues

A sports team won’t stop China’s advances though so why are we pretending it will?
  76. Baby Blues

I don’t think you understand how China works on these projects. Just because people will be happy there is a team won’t deter or impact China. I think you lot are just buying into the superficial nonsense. As someone who has personally seen how they operate I can tell you that you’re way off
  77. Baby Blues

You’re being facetious right? PNG getting a team might entertain the locals and put a slight bump into the economy for sure. If China has identified PNG as a place they want to have a presence in and are offering resources then this team wont make a difference. PNG government is considering a...
  78. Baby Blues

Please explain to me how a rugby league team in anyway impacts any chinese foreign policy?
  79. Baby Blues

I don’t understand the logic about this team helping the Australian government against China. If China is expanding what the F is a rugby league team going to do to stop them? Just look at the Chinese influence in Sri Lanka and Africa and you’ll know how idiotic this reasoning is
  80. Baby Blues

People can like the PNG decision if they like but choosing it over Perth is absolutely moronic. There are so many people living in WA that don’t care for AFL and this decision basically ensures the AFL will always be the dominant code. QLD Cup is the correct level for the PNG team. Honestly if...
  81. Baby Blues

Social Media Josh Curran

He wasn’t starting for the Warriors because Webster wasn’t happy with his defence so we might want temper expectations if he signs with us
  82. Baby Blues

He also destroyed the locker rooms of every team he coached…..
  83. Baby Blues

I’m curious why you think Taylor would be a good addition?
  84. Baby Blues

Storm Player Salaries

According to Code Sports these are the salaries for the Storm players. If Harry Grant is really registered with the NRL for $570k then the Storm are cheating the cap again
  85. Baby Blues

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Latrell had been with Souths for years before they signed his brother what are you talking about?
  86. Baby Blues

NRL Releases Salary Cap and Other Details 2023 to 2027

There’s no draft or incentive for tanking so why is the minimum spend so high when you can’t carry any savings forward like other salary cap sports?
  87. Baby Blues

Dymock

I don’t understand this sentence? Do you mean Gus haters?
  88. Baby Blues

Another One Gone…

Confirmed or just a rumour?
  89. Baby Blues

No Source Poasa Faamausili

No 14 i’d guess
  90. Baby Blues

Drew Hutchison rumoured to be coming too. Must be a replacement for Flanno
  91. Baby Blues

Also on fb
  92. Baby Blues

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

I'm curious how they know how much Taylor would earn at the Dogs? Sounds like they are just making it up as they go
  93. Baby Blues

Other News Source Eels looking at Waddell and Alamoti

What position does he play?