Search results

1. L

Jackson for Captain 2016

Josh Jackson should be our Captain next year. I believe Graham plays a much better game when he doesn't have the pressure of captaining the side. I'm not saying he's not a good captain I'm just saying his game is better when he isn't captain. He will still be a huge motivator on the field but I...
  2. L

Frank Pritchard knock on - whats the ruling?

Only way it was a knock-on is if the video ref has better eye sight than every single person watching the same replays.
  3. L

Tolman no try ruling

Thats twice now he's been denied certain tries against manly this year I think!
  4. L

Pregnant woman hurt as Bulldogs and Rabbitohs fans brawl

Why haven't we heard more about this? I have a feeling it was started by Souths fans and hence why it has been pushed under the rug. First time ive heard of this incident
  5. L

Whinge Whinge bloody Whinge

Great POST exactly what I've been saying. This is the most Bi polar drama queen forum of all time lol
  6. L

Apparently Benji Marshall is being shopped around..

I will stop watching rugby league if we buy him
  7. L

Tim Browne condition - Just concussed!!

Listen to Mcgregor's press conference. It's an excuse-a-thon for that tackle on Browne. Apparently it was Browne's fault cause he's so tall and got cut in half. Disgraceful!!!
  8. L

Held Up Like Four Times

Like the title says, we got over the line like four or so times and were held up and they never checked Chase Stanley's crack at the line either. It wasn't our best game but they freaking tried today. No one can deny that. In saying that Trent's game was appalling but its not the time to bash...
  9. L

To the fans that left early

Whatever dude
  10. L

Once in a while....

because he has no kicking game unless the ball is on a freaking kicking T LOL