1. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Get Matt’s John’s in to work with the halves can’t hurt
  2. M

Our Future looks good.

Our future spine Hayward ,woods ,O’Neil , Papalli
  3. M

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

It’s very rare for Politis to let go of people he wants to keep. Great pick up for us if we can get him but I wouldn’t just be stopping there , I’ll be throwing money at Trey Mooney as well.
  4. M

Official Forget Mo

Go hard for Trey Mooney and Tyrell May
  5. M

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Have him will take Tyrell May
  6. M

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

We need to get Moe but I’d be trying to go after Trey Mooney and Tyrell May as well
  7. M

Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

I’d be looking at Titians Mo , Raiders Trey Mooney and Roosters Tyrell May
  8. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone ask Gus if where looking at the raiders Trey Mooney ,we need middle forwards I think this guys a talent
  9. M

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

If it’s true Gus is going after Mo ,I’ll be looking at Trey Mooney from the raiders off contract next year I don’t think his been resigned yet
  10. M

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Tallis just said he agrees with jammer and it was a KO lol
  11. M

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Had to laugh when Anasta asked Reedy who won and Buzz back tracked blaming Reedy that it was his story not his
  12. M

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

Just buzz rothfield at it again first south’s now bulldogs . Will be on the front cover for the next week
  13. M

Opinion Update on Signings

Bulldogs considering 2 year contract for Kurt Mann . It’s in the Telegraph
  14. M

Unbelievable

Daily telegraph
  15. M

Unbelievable

Just read since Holbrook sacked ,Tino and fafita are on the open market as of now because they have a get out clause and are really close to him, get Holbrook as assistant coach and bring both these guys with him and get the cash from Thompson and Tpj
  16. M

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

I’d rather give suaalii a million instead of Crichton
  17. M

Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

Will take Leniu and Suaalii
  18. M

Kiraz to fullback?

What about Suaalli from roosters he’s testing himself come November but he wouldn’t be cheap
  19. M

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

We need leniu and his aggression
  20. M

No Ciraldo for anyone!

They said today on the footy show that Ciraldo is hanging out for the parramatta job when it comes up .
  21. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone ask Gus are we looking at Scott drinkwater
  22. M

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Throw the kitchen sink at Bellamy or I know his unproven but I’d go for ciraldo over Flanagan
  23. M

Opinion Taylan May anyone

He reminds me of Brian Too 2:0 and I’m pretty sure his off contract this year
  24. M

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

Give BBO a go in the halves ,Avo is not the man
  25. M

News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

Thompson can go and than we can go after spencer leniu at half the price
  26. M

Ogden caught with cocaine

SMH have just released a story about Ogden being charged with drug possession
  27. M

Other News Source Judda Turahui

Can someone tell me if we have signed judda or not
  28. M

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We need to offer Reynolds a contract as of tomorrow and team him up with burton . Reynolds short kicking near the line with Burton’s long kick FLANNO S SHIT
  29. M

Burton and Averillo are the best halves for dogs 2022 onward

Adam Reynolds and Matt burton
  30. M

Flanagan to Mounties

Adam Reynolds
  31. M

Opinion Dip shit flanno worse then Lewis.

Adam Reynolds / Matt burton
  32. M

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Maybe 22 Barrett’s thinking Avo Allen Cotric Hoppa. ( Momorivoski ) Jac Burton Flanagan
  33. M

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Imagine if Charlie Staines signed with us we d have the fastest wingers in the league. I bet his regretting his decision now as all his mates are signing with us
  34. M

News Bulldogs join Raiders as contenders to sign Albert Hopoate

He’s just signed with the raiders
  35. M

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

I know we need to get rid of the dead wood but my concerns for next year is depth to our centres and wingers ,with smith ,Montoya ,Holland gone do we have back ups is there anyone coming through
  36. M

News Both Storm Hookers Threaten to Leave if Smith plays on.

Could you imagine Barrett turning his back on us now that would be the final nail in the coffin ,no one would want to come here and why would ya
  37. M

No Source Alex Johnston

Corey allan
  38. M

No Source Tyrone May

I’m pretty sure he just resigned one more year with the panthers
  39. M

News English stars Alex Walmsley and Oliver Gildart are on Canterbury Bulldogs radar

Walmsley Smith Thompson Jackson RFM TPJ Foran Burton Smith Cotric Gildart Averilo Hoppa One can wish
  40. M

Quick Tap Tolman.

How the hell does tolman take the quick tap and we don’t take the two points in front to even it up cost us the game
  41. M

We need to sign Fidow

Curtis sironen for CHN
  42. M

Replacements for CHN ?

How about Curtis Sironen he runs good lines and he’s one tough buggy .
  43. M

News Bulldogs reportedly set to target Nick Cotric, Harry Grant as part of club overhaul

Chasing him for 2 yrs obviously he doesn’t want to come to us
  44. M

6 & 7

We need to throw money at a spine and built a team around them,we need to go hard for the likes of Harry grant ,Matt burton and so on
  45. M

Opinion The R Smith Centre move/experiment

I like this Matt burton from Penrith ,the kid can play also goal kicker
  46. M

News World Club Challenge: Bulldogs fans’ chance to see $2m signing Luke Thompson against NRL opposition

To bad we couldn’t get warmsley as well has been impressive
  47. M

Opinion Are they live streaming the dogs sharks trial ??

Do we know what a repeat set is ,Lewis gets it and kicks it straight to the wing every time where to predictable
  48. M

Our next big signing

Melbourne want Croft gone
  49. M

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Did any one see Brandon Smith last night his the bloke I'd be going after
  50. M

Social Media Kevin Walter's in the mix to coach the dogs

They might think he could get players we need
  51. M

Brian smith SOS

I don't think Paul green has signed yet
  52. M

So which outside backs are off contract?

What about ken maumalo tall great under the high ball
  53. M

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

Rip folksey true legend
  54. M

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

For me I would go after Manu bigtime ,then fusitua and rts ,Manu has come out and said he wants to play fullback I don't know how that would go but ,then pump money into bringing juniors through
  55. M

Replacements for Morris brothers 2019

Rts ,joseph Manu, David fusitua
  56. M

Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

How the hell can't we compete when 3 of there stars where out for 5 weeks plus ( match fitness ) and probably the best player in the world out and there flogging us ,break the cap and get Cronk
  57. M

Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

I can't understand why you put a winger on the bench .i like Montoya but can't see where here will play any thoughts to dessies thinking
  58. M

Adam Elliott is the accidental hero

He nearly went in again carrying 3 blokes with him,he's really impressed me the last 3 weeks
  59. M

Klemmer in Kangaroos

I'm a bit surprised to see Moylan and merrin there playing way below form
  60. M

Eastwood

Not sure but did he kick on the 2 nd tackle
  61. M

Damien cook

Hay guys can some one tell me how cook left the Bulldogs did des move him on or did Souths offered him a better contract and when souths brought Farah I heard rumours he asked to come back to the dogs and Des said no is this how it happened because I just watched tonight's game and on a losing...
  62. M

SOS to an Experienced Half back

If I was des I would seek out cooper cronks management to see if his moving to Sydney next year and if so offer him the halves coaching gig and then go after Brodie croft I know his young but his a little Cronk with heaps of potenial
  63. M

Is gus the answer

Just want to know your thoughts on this throw money at gus to come in and rebuilt this club and culture to what it should be .weve seen what he has done with Penrith ,the place was in pretty bad shape prior to him taking over he knows what we where made of and clubs feared us maybe he's the one...
  64. M

Goodbye Des

What's so frustrating is des will move on to another club for a million a season without a care while us will be in a rebuilding phase for years he and the board really f@cked this club and the spirit
  65. M

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Go back to the cheerleaders its more entertaining
  66. M

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What's the chances the doggies get pumped by 40 and we wake up tomorrow and dessie sacked like the Tigers last week
  67. M

Dogs need a clean out

First I'd get rid of cleal then look to the future with buying Cowboys kalyn ponga and Gideon mosby fullback and winger with huge potential than look at penriths five eighth Nathan Cleary and last roosters Ryan matterson and with klemmer ,Jackson ,mbye build a team around them
  68. M

Inglis shoulder charge

I'm just over the double standards if that was a doggies player it would be front page news but the golden child of league Nothing said
  69. M

Inglis shoulder charge

Hi guys sorry if this isn't worthy of a thread as I'm new to this site but is anyone watching the Souths v Cronulla game five minutes in cronulla looked like scoring when Inglis came a cross and blatantly shoulder charged Michael Gordon I think . Cronulla didn't score but got the scrum no...