Search results

1. Ribo Flavin

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

2. Ribo Flavin

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

brandon must have been administered incorrect dosage of meds..that is some wierd shit.
  3. Ribo Flavin

4. Ribo Flavin

5. Ribo Flavin

6. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

thats your opinion..and we know what they say about opinions
  7. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

if we are going to speak in hypotheticals, whats to say this monster wouldnt have been taken out by a sensible gun owner just out doing his or her shopping? may have prevented a lot of pain and heartache. hypothetical of course.:upset:
  8. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

maybe this will draw politicians attention towards mental illness for a few minutes.
  9. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

most gun deaths in America are committed by persons with a mental disorder, addressing that issue may be a start. preventing them from obtaining firearms would also help. i m not pro gun in any way but politicians shouldnt dictate personal protection, it should have been put to a vote by the...
  10. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

what facts do you have to show that would be the case..except swallowing the bullshit youve been told.
  11. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

i responded with the same vigor that i recieved...youre entitled to a differing opinion but to attack someone without facts. I'm fully aware of bryant who had a mental illness he should never have had a slingshot let alone a firearm.
  12. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

wheres the evidence of how many were saved..dumb fuck.
  13. Ribo Flavin

Bondi stabbing

Maybe this could have been prevented if Mr Howard and co didn't want to disarm Australians from legally carrying a firearm. unfortunately the boys and girls in blue won't always be there when this type of shit goes down.
  14. Ribo Flavin

That must be in breach of some health violation
  15. Ribo Flavin

Perception By Other Fans

The best way to shut the numbskulls up is success.
  16. Ribo Flavin

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

It's a good position to be in having choices..especially at fullback.
  17. Ribo Flavin

Reed Mahoney is a liability

AIDS in here.
  18. Ribo Flavin

'The Dogs'

i cant stomach dan ginanes commentary..a grown man shouldnt get that excited so easily.
  19. Ribo Flavin

20. Ribo Flavin

'The Dogs'

what about the purebreds, hounds, k9s......lol
  21. Ribo Flavin

Official Finally Truth!

Constructive criticism is fine, but the alcohol affected carcass seems to think he's funny while he's being egged on by the other clowns he appears with. I don't know that any players, managers, sponsors take any notice of his shenanigans but the club doesn't need the appearance we are in...
  22. Ribo Flavin

23. Ribo Flavin

Official Finally Truth!

why?..that is murdoch owned news limited modus operandi..thier effort against gould and the club gets them noise to fill air time and is click bait for numbskulls that eat up the anti bulldogs narrative.
  24. Ribo Flavin

Official Finally Truth!

It is past the point where some of the bullshit being circulated about the club and gould has to be addressed, it is clearly a vendetta disguised as journalism. The best way to silence the rubbish is with success on the field.
  25. Ribo Flavin

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Off course taffe will be targeted, he Doesn't give his own fans confidence and can come up with an error so naturally teams will pressure him. I don't think young meant to knock him out, it was probably more out of frustration. Robinson s post game comment on the incident are odd coming from a...
  26. Ribo Flavin

Opinion Blake Taffee

https://fb.watch/rggE_q0pjh/
  27. Ribo Flavin

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Anxiety inducing football.
  28. Ribo Flavin

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Taffes tackle on Young was..Mortimer like.
  29. Ribo Flavin

nah...brandon had classified documents in various locations, also various locations in junky bidens abode scattered in cardboard boxes, brandons handlers knew he had classified documents in his possession and waited until after the midterms before alerting anyone..including the public. And...
  30. Ribo Flavin

your the one that carries on like youre snorting dick cheese...but anyway, you used the word "official". so i referred to junky bidens laptop, bullshit story that was spun to the people. remember that "officially" called russian disinformation, even though the fib had the laptop in their...
  31. Ribo Flavin

32. Ribo Flavin

Coming Soon!

33. Ribo Flavin

wtf are you talking about lizard person?...no, like how the doj released "official reports" trying to debunk junky bidens laptop as Russian disinformation...backed by 50 former intelligence officials..of course lol
  34. Ribo Flavin

thats your version of events. so much for democrats bleating constantly about "no one is above the law"
  35. Ribo Flavin

Trump will run America like a bussiness fjb will run it into the ground..like he has done for the last 3 years.
  36. Ribo Flavin

it is estimated the court case could last 6 weeks, and as it is a criminal charge he must appear everyday. 6 weeks in the middle of a campaign is a deliberate move.
  37. Ribo Flavin

"realised his error"..im positive you could justify jack the rippers deeds. biden has been lying and using plagiarism for 5 decades, FJB never reported anything, he had classified documents in various locations as well as those spilling out of cardboard boxes in the garage of his junky sons...
  38. Ribo Flavin

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Buzz is a news limited pawn using their mo as an excuse for "journalism" he wouldnt have the balls to do the same to broncos storm gooseters.
  39. Ribo Flavin

This is how FJB and his handlers , along with the doj plan to eliminate a political opponent. Letting a convicted perjurer walk without penalty in return for his testimony in an attempt to incriminate Trump, who was being blackmailed by a whore that takes it in the butt for pesos.
  40. Ribo Flavin

lol..Trump is nothing like FJB, It is so obvious that Biden is incapable of carrying out the duties of the president, and is being manipulated by others behind the scenes. They will undoubtedly escape any retribution when the full extent of their actions are revealed after he has served his...
  41. Ribo Flavin

So who funds the clinics that performs the abortions that the democrats run on. Late term and gender specific abortions..wouldn't those funds also feed the starving. And it wasn't all that long ago that Barack and FJB were anti same sex marriage, claiming marriage was exclusively between a man...
  42. Ribo Flavin

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Gus better rip this **** a new arsehole every chance he gets.
  43. Ribo Flavin

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

All of a sudden duty of care means nothing.
  44. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

45. Ribo Flavin

Images/Photos

46. Ribo Flavin

Official Congratulations NRL 360

3suxty would have to be pretty baron of hyperbolics and hysteria to do a positive dogs story. most fans and media are only interested in negative stories that reflects poorly on gus and ciraldo.
  47. Ribo Flavin

Opinion Critta leadership Material

I hate to imagine how the club would be going without Gus, how would we have dug ourselves out of the hole we are in. It's definitely good to see a bit of brown in the blue and white.
  48. Ribo Flavin

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

This team makes every fkn thing seem difficult
  49. Ribo Flavin

News Bulldogs eager for first win of NRL season at Belmore

A win would be great..hopefully a steppingstone for better things ahead.
  50. Ribo Flavin

51. Ribo Flavin

The Formula One Thread

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1467733173824066
  52. Ribo Flavin

53. Ribo Flavin

Leniu gets 8 weeks

the imbecile..(that sounds more apt) than boof head got what he deserves calling someone less than human in front of witnesses, especially after the education players supposedly get on racism. He wasn't smart enough to not get caught. Also if you actually comprehended my post..I didn't say I...
  54. Ribo Flavin

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Paul Kent has offered anyone calling for more than a 4 week suspension to come on to the show and explain why. He accused Thurston of using this incident to push an agenda. I found this hypocritical of Kent as his employer and the muppets that sit at that desk have an agenda against certain...
  55. Ribo Flavin

Leniu gets 8 weeks

League players need to realize there are cameras recording every angle and sound on the field these days {except when checking tries, apparently}. The boof heads that choose to call opponents racial terms have to realize that in todays woke climate, sponsors will walk away rather than be...
  56. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

lol..i thought you would have been more into agent mulder..the brooding type.
  57. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

fbi are pedophile protectors. wrey..the head of the fib has all the evidence regarding the epstein trafficking minors..yet no one has been arrested. and epstein was killed while in custody. dont confuse the fib with some honest, moral authority. they are the goons for the deep state.
  58. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

i dont know where youre getting the "high security" from. pelosi declined the offer of extra officers, there are many instances of police and security staff opening doors and directing the protestors which way to go through the capital.
  59. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

Nope..Trump said "go to the capital and protest.. peacefully" since when is trespass been the grounds to execute an unarmed woman? The footage is online, the killer did not warn her and it is believed, he had no lawful reason to draw his weapon.
  60. Ribo Flavin

Do you remember these companies?

Video Ezy and the smell of hot buttered popcorn.
  61. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

Nikki Haley is a fraud running on how unfairly she was treated when she was younger. No one is going to vote for a flog after she calls them racist. Trump has offered Haley supporters to get on board.
  62. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

I don't know where you're getting your information from..only one person was killed and that was an unarmed female protester who was shot in the neck.
  63. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

This clip with Tim Poole interviewing an fbi agent whistle blower, speaking about the riot where the Whitehouse was firebombed requiring the president to be evacuated. A planned attack with armed insurgents, political leftist terrorist. https://youtube.com/shorts/2HddD1VoVy4?si=bPmZxwO3-vaArXvM
  64. Ribo Flavin

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

this alleged racism is not a one off for the goosters..last year a drunken tedesco called a vietnamese girl "squid game". if this was done by a dogs player the media would be feasting on it. politis should sack the fucker.
  65. Ribo Flavin

Images/Photos

66. Ribo Flavin

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

Scarecrow on a wooden cross blackbird in the barn Four hundred empty acres that used to be my farm I grew up like my daddy did my grandpa cleared this land When I was five I walked the fence while grandpa held my hand Rain on the scarecrow blood on the plow This land fed a nation this land made...
  67. Ribo Flavin

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

You say tevita i say potato.
  68. Ribo Flavin

69. Ribo Flavin

reynolds carrigan fight

catrigan is lucky reynolds didnt redfern shank his arse..remove the man bun.
  70. Ribo Flavin

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

o hard to pick one line... Little deuce coupe You don't know what I got (you don't know what I got) Little deuce coupe You don't know what I got Well, I'm not bragging babe, so don't put me down (deuce coupe) But I've got the fastest set of wheels in town (deuce coupe) When something...
  71. Ribo Flavin

Images/Photos

72. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

73. Ribo Flavin

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1284340625568510
  74. Ribo Flavin

Official Gus on Twitter

https://www.facebook.com/reel/702236631935834
  75. Ribo Flavin

Official RFM granted immediate release

First image in of ray ray @ dragons training.
  76. Ribo Flavin

Images/Photos

77. Ribo Flavin

78. Ribo Flavin

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

You would hope burto believes we reside on a sphere..but the ground beneath his feet is more often flat. I don't give a shit what any player believes as long as they put in where required by the club.
  79. Ribo Flavin

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

I liked the aggression tpj brought to the dogs, unfortunately it wasnt often enough. A shame to see that part of his game go. since it was his choice to retire then he should not be allowed to play this season, and it shouldnt be up to the dogs to enforce that policy, the club should make a...
  80. Ribo Flavin

...don't forget the meds dude!
  81. Ribo Flavin

in your mind maybe..champ..can you point out where Trump has been charged for an insurrection. the insurrection label is in the liberal psyche only..and we know what snowflakes they are..? as for the police involved in the protest on j6, there are many that have commented that they believe they...
  82. Ribo Flavin

yes..but when added to the list of vitriol that has been aimed at Trump over the last 7 years from leftist politicians, media, it would not be tolerated from Trump..regardless of what he says. like when he said ''bad mexicans'' the leftist media ran with him calling all mexicans bad. Not ideal...
  83. Ribo Flavin

https://youtube.com/shorts/rjgKoXsCjw0?si=JyFfTNLkkoEOTD6t
  84. Ribo Flavin

Images/Photos

Train wreckage on the Sydney system.
  85. Ribo Flavin

And brandon lied
  86. Ribo Flavin

Fani did a whoopsie
  87. Ribo Flavin

Offer Made (May)

currently a cock..if he comes over..he will be a #real dog..if he doesnt..then hes just a dog. make it so gus.
  88. Ribo Flavin

The Murika Thread

lol..@ the meatheads that believe the left and the clowns that continuously vote for them, can judge anyone that wants an alternative to the lying and corrupt politicians that have kept Americans living on the poverty lines, while funding a proxy war in eukrain to the tune of 170 billion...
  89. Ribo Flavin

90. Ribo Flavin

91. Ribo Flavin

Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Wouldnt expect anything less from the liberal minded.
  92. Ribo Flavin

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

Agree..piss them off.
  93. Ribo Flavin