Search results

1. Shnissss

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs propose $50m Centre of Excellence A multimillion-dollar vision for a hybrid training and administration complex for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs featuring rehabilitation and outdoor retail spaces could soon become a reality. Read about the plans. A...
  2. Shnissss

News Broncos extend Adam Reynolds

Source: news.com.au Brisbane has reportedly finalised a new deal with star playmaker Adam Reynolds with the club taking advantage of a sly loophole. Adam Reynolds has signed a one-year contract extension to remain with the Broncos through to the end of the 2025 NRL season. As first reported...
  3. Shnissss

Canterbury Alliance

[emoji599] CANTERBURY ALLIANCE [emoji599] [emoji438] From Daily Telegraph Canterbury have forged an alliance with their namesakes across the Tasman as they look to accelerate their rebuild by tapping into the New Zealand market. The Bulldogs’ alliance with Canterbury Rugby League - confirmed...
  4. Shnissss

Bulldogs lock up Aussie schoolboy Spinks

[emoji599]Bulldogs lock up Aussie schoolboy Spinks[emoji599] [emoji438] From Zero Tackle / Ethan Lee Chalk The Canterbury Bulldogs have extended the contract of Under-18s Australian Schoolboy Logan Spinks on a three-year deal that will see him remain at Belmore until the end of the 2026 season...
  5. Shnissss

Young Pup to join Bulldogs Kennel

Cairns Brothers junior Kaleb Eaton joins development training squad for the NRL 2024 season…
  6. Shnissss

Buzz Lunching with Tigers

Just proved what a muppet he is on NRL360. The journo that’s supposedly always looking for a story. Went to lunch with the Tigers execs yesterday. Couldn’t say a bad word about them today. No stories, no inside info despite being pressed by Anasta and Tallis. Nothing negative to say about the...
  7. Shnissss

News Backflip Clause

The backflip is back: NRL’s controversial rule change set to transform player market Source: SMH The NRL is set to implement a controversial “backflip” clause that will turn the player market on its head from next season, handing power to agents and opening the door for players to renege on...
  8. Shnissss

Don Singe tells why he had to quit Canterbury

Interesting read.... Adam Lucius Sep. 1, 2017 Canterbury’s head conditioner Donny Singe says uncertainty over the club’s future coaching structure prompted him to quit the club. The highly-respected Singe will finish up at the Bulldogs after tomorrow’s last round clash with St George...
  9. Shnissss

Roberts deal improves Broncos salary cap

Let me start off by asking "are the Broncos and the NRL actually serious!?!?!?" What a joke! Have a read of this... The only player Brisbane will lose as a result of signing star centre James Roberts is Dale Copley and incredibly the centre swap will actually improve the club’s salary cap...
  10. Shnissss

Josh Reynolds - More calm, less calamity

Josh Reynolds reckons he can be the "calming influence" on the Bulldogs in their charge to the finals. Yep, you read that right. The calming influence. "I bet everyone is expecting me to get out there and explode on Sunday, but they're going to get a surprise if they think that," Reynolds said...
  11. Shnissss

Roosters fan behaviour

This didn't get a great amount of air time.. The Roosters have written to their members to warn them about bad behaviour following "unacceptable" conduct at recent home games including an incident with model Sophie Monk. The warning comes ahead of the Roosters' top of the table clash against...
  12. Shnissss

Injuries v sharks

Apparently Pritchard has 2 broken ribs? Can anyone confirm?
  13. Shnissss

Things we learnt playing Parra tonight

A few takeaways I have from tonight's game in no particular order... 1. Parra's attack = give it to Semi 2. When the refs stop blowing the whistle the Bulldogs start scoring points 3. Shoulder charges don't apply if you're Sandow 4. Sandow is sh1t 5. Parra's season is done and dusted 6. Lichaa...
  14. Shnissss

9 Reasons why the Bulldogs will win the comp!

It has been over 10 years since the Bulldogs won the Premiership and they are well overdue. Here are 9 reasons why I think the blue and white confetti will be sprayed amid wild scenes of celebration with "Who let the dogs out" blasting out on the stadium speakers. 9 reasons why the Bulldogs...
  15. Shnissss

Klemmer & Thaiday on the Footy Show

Tonight.. Should be enough of a reason to watch it! Will be interesting to see what they have to say about each other!
  16. Shnissss

NSW SOO Team in Melb

Hey All. Does anyone happen to know which hotel the team is staying at in Melb? I'm keen to get some newly appointed NSW fans/friends to try and get some autographs and photos with the players
  17. Shnissss

James Graham Playing?

http://m.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/canberra-raiders/were-not-falling-for-that-one-raiders-coach-ricky-stuart-ready-for-james-graham-20150523-gh80qw.html
  18. Shnissss

Sandow on the run?

Literally by the looks of it! Sandow wanted for questioning over an abandoned car in an industrial estate. http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/sandow-22?commentId=500401%3AComment%3A2300720 (Sorry I couldn't find the link to the channel 7 news clip)
  19. Shnissss

When times are tough..

We stick together. Hey all. Mentioned this in my first post but I've been a long time reader of the kennel and have held off weighing in on most issues until yesterdays events played out. Looking forward to chatting to you all and discussing the hot topics!