Search results

1. Kenya

Burton’s Game

I suspect Burton is a better centre than he is at 6. He compulsively steps off his left foot to straighten in attack at 6. Quite a few of the Penrith back line do that, (they’ve been drilled) but they are very quick to pass after straightening, Burton is not yet feeding his outside well. In D...
  2. Kenya

Our Attack?

Yesterday against Cowboys our attack was as predictable and unimaginative as it has been for the past few years. One out running by forwards. Flat footed backs receive the ball on the 3rd / 4th tackle. No depth, no decoys, no motion. We do the same thing when we have 6 tackles 10m out from...
  3. Kenya

Covid games

Checkout this article from Zero Tackle. Here is a section that is seriously dumb and dysfunctional by the Nrl. “Despite the league stating that they would not employ a blanket banning mandate for unvaccinated players, each of these unjabbed players may soon face the prospect of taking hits to...
  4. Kenya

Site keeps logging me Out

Thurs 19th Hi guys site keeps logging me out. (I usually stay Each time I try to log in a notice comes up Oops we seem to be having issues. if I do manage to log in, soon it logs me out again. It’s only luck I managed to find this place to contact you. Today I have been unable to log in at...
  5. Kenya

Who Makes the Errors?

Had a quick read through NRL stats. Four Bulldog names feature high in the error counts. Cotric makes a lot of errors. A lot. Elliot is 3rd in Nrl for missed tackles. Avarillo is high for ineffective tackles. Hetherington leads the Nrl for penalties against him. That’s a lot of players from...
  6. Kenya

NRL screwing up the Game

Take a bow NRL you’ve sped up the game with your yearly obsession with rule changes. You’ve turned it into Oz tag. Here are the results Winning team scores round 10; 36, 50, 20, 32, 30, 34, 44, 38. Only one game was competitive, the rest we’re a lop- sided joke. Record injuries across all...
  7. Kenya

Opinion LESSONS from 2004

Watched the 2004 GF last night. Just to remind me what a champion Bulldogs side looks like. Huge forward power. We talk a lot about backs but forwards win games. That team bench had SBW, Asostasi, Corey Hughes & JT. (Steve Price was out injured). That gf was won with forward power. Our D was...
  8. Kenya

84 : 16 : 2x zero

3 games. 84 points on us. 16 points we’ve scored. 2 games we’ve scored zero. Possibilities: A. Bad morale? Team is not motivated. Is the effort there? B. Poor players - not up to first grade. C. Coaching unable to bring out best - structures in D and A are poor. D. All of the above.
  9. Kenya

Time for Dib to Go

A Chairman has every right to make a call and Mr Dib did that. Dib is living in the past quoting results 3 years plus out of date, now is now. Against the rumblings of many people. Ex player icons wanting a coach change, eruptions on the kennel. Dib has cornered himself by backing Hasler and by...
  10. Kenya

So Far, after round 7

There was a lot of talk at the start of the season - we would check progress after round 8. It might be a bit early. Here's what it looks like so far. There is a clear Top 4 emerging Saints Storm Sharks Roosters They also have healthy +/- stats. They are getting away from us. We are also 65 +/-...
  11. Kenya

Your team hit list?

In the article about the board pressuring Des it also said the board were not happy with some of the players. What is your list of players to let go or put pressure on? Let go: Lichaa Hoppa (mainly because the Sunday thing is wrong for the rest of the players) Pressure - (due to Inconsistency...
  12. Kenya

Do you want Des to Coach in 2017?

After Steve Folkes 10 years and, Chris Anderson 7 years, Des is the third longest serving coach of the Bulldogs. Both Folkes and Anderson were given plenty of time to win a GF. Des got us into two Grand Finals in his 5 year tenure. But in 2015 and 2016 we scraped into the finals and were...
  13. Kenya

Les Johns

Had the privilege of seeing him play. OMG sums it up. FYI for you pups, he was a fullback. He had it all - really fast, blinding acceleration, sidestep, best fullback D, if you did manage to get past him he would chase you down. Checkout his awesome kicking game - the man had it on a string...
  14. Kenya

Proud to be a Bulldog?

This morning the Bulldogs website is displaying a proud to be a Bulldog banner and people back slapping the team. http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/08/26/round_25_proudtobeab.html 'Never mind the loss and go for it next week'. We just had a post 'Is this the worst set of six ever played?'...
  15. Kenya

Canterbury Bulldogs' error rate costing them chance at NRL premiership

From smh; Canterbury's butterfingers are slowly but surely hurting the club's aspirations to win a first NRL premiership since 2004. Thursday's error-riddled 24-16 loss to North Queensland could be the final blow, given the Bulldogs surrendered their place in the top four to the Cowboys. Des...
  16. Kenya

Greg Eastwood new contract offer

Canterbury Bulldogs table Greg Eastwood a seven-figure contract extension Canterbury are likely to re-sign Greg Eastwood after tabling the Kiwi international a seven-figure contract extension. Eastwood, off contract at the end of the year, has attracted interest from three rival clubs as he...
  17. Kenya

Report Card

In the first 20 minutes against the Eels it felt as if the Bulldogs were in control of the game and putting on points was only at matter of time. A couple of disallowed tries and one to Parramatta and the carriage started to rattle. The Bulldogs had little response once the game plan wasn’t...
  18. Kenya

Top 4

The Top 4 have stood up guys. All four on 14 points, with impressive +/- Look at the scores - no 'effin around! Storm on Titans - whack. Cows - another 34 points. Sharks overcame a 10-4 penalty count to nail Brisbane. Dogs are two wins out of it with a borderline =/- Not a happy Dog in Kenya. Lol
  19. Kenya

Klemmer - scary

Lifted from Dogs website - Titans match; Would you want this running at you? Go Klemmer!
  20. Kenya

SMH Bashing James Graham

Hi guys, see today's Sydney Morning Herald - Brad Walter bashing James Graham - just sent him this email Brad, Sensationalist twisted reporting sir. 'The Bulldogs captain infamously left fellow Englishman Sam Burgess with a fractured eye-socket after launching himself at the…' So now its...