Search results

1. LoneWolf

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Happy enough with the Foran obstruction because he made the effort the get across and even though he got there , the split second he was obstructed may have an impact on the try being scored. However, the Burton obstruction has me baffled.If anything he was there as a support player where he...
  2. LoneWolf

Our Future looks good.

If we keep these young players
  3. LoneWolf

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

We looked a lot better shifting to our right than we did going left Is that a Burton issue? Considering we have about 8 starters out and concerns over our props , it’s an encouraging half Interested to see Hughes go after the off season wraps and I think we’ve found another player , looks strong
  4. LoneWolf

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

He can’t run a team What evidence is there that he’s run a team for a prolonged period of time with high standards to be able to lead the tigers off the bottom of the table ? There is none because he’s never been afforded the opportunity to do so . The tigers have gone all in and taking a...
  5. LoneWolf

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

You would have thought the tigers would have learnt a thing or 2 paying overs for halves when the rest of their roster and office is bent out of shape . Seems like a board room power play but that’s way overs to the point it’s reckless spending . No doubt luai is talented player but that’s...
  6. LoneWolf

Opinion Spending $1m

Sign AFB and Luai Release Burton
  7. LoneWolf

SMH Luai

If the dogs are interested and I think we are , then he’s on his way here !! The panthers connections were building will be a significant factor and you could argue the roosters are on the decline and once Tedesco and others retire they’ll find out the the same issue we’ve been facing that...
  8. LoneWolf

Alamoti to the Panthers

He’s not even going to be in the 17 to run the lines kikau did . He’s got the last spot of the top 30 which basically means he’s a short gap stop solution in the event of injuries and by giving him a 1 year deal there isn’t any faith from the panthers in his abilities . Unless he improves his...
  9. LoneWolf

Drew Hutchinson signing

There is not much he would have to do ,to over shadow Flanagan . Now he’s no longer with the bulldogs , he was one of the worse recruits I’ve witnessed over the last few decades . How on earth a coach would identify there was something that he could work with in Flanagan is beyond me . He...
  10. LoneWolf

Gus on 100% Footy

The only resolution is showing him the way out the door and for those that support or stood up for him to follow suite . All the sensitive types who feel sorry for the lad and are worried about hurt feelings are completely missing the big picture here . This is not about an incident about...
  11. LoneWolf

CC presser vs titans.

I also think the energy in defence was good today but individual reads cost us a few tries and sadly , it’s been the case for all season . Think we defended David Fifita very well but they thought Foran didn’t need to be tackled . We looked under duress when ever they got an offload or when...
  12. LoneWolf

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

FMD Mahoney has become the player I film despise watching in bulldogs colours Fukn clueless
  13. LoneWolf

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Anyone knows anything about this Damon marshal fella . Heard great wraps about him and seen him play in schoolboys , looks a great prospect .
  14. LoneWolf

Bulldogs player walks out

Totally agree We whinge and complain when we can’t off the bottom and the moment hard decisions need to be made , people still cry and whinge . No player is bigger than the club , fukn embarrassing questioning your employers instructions If we behaved like this in our workplace , downed...
  15. LoneWolf

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Agree But I heard this info from a reliable source at the game on sunday . Burton has asked to play fullback
  16. LoneWolf

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

I’m in the ciraldo corner for now . If someone like Preston who was a nsw cup player can come in , commit and knuckle down then let’s find more of him.
  17. LoneWolf

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Don’t be surprised to see him start as our number 6 next year Burton 1
  18. LoneWolf

Official Gus on Twitter

Why would you want to win back players that have shown 1. They are not up to standard 2. They are not listening or responding to coach’s demands The least of the problems we should be concerned about is whether or not we’ve lost the buy in from a playing group that have delivered these...
  19. LoneWolf

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Kiraz is showing park footballer that he is
  20. LoneWolf

Kiraz can take his whining ass back to park football ..
  21. LoneWolf

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

It does not make any sense that Pangai is using boxing as an excuse to get out of a contract when we were probably willing to let him leave. I think he has potential to become a good boxer but if he lacked the discipline and fortitude to make a go of it in league , then he’s going to fail at...
  22. LoneWolf

If catching a ball is the criteria for playing NRL then Skelton should be nowhere near first grade .
  23. LoneWolf

Sexton

You should get some facts right before you comment . Listen to Gus podcast on the 2nd August . He speaks about Salmon , how he played in junior teams with his son , was always a talent and at some of his career was going to sign him He’s been floating around panthers as a utility but...
  24. LoneWolf

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

So , we’ll have another assistant given the head coaching role ?
  25. LoneWolf

Why ? At this stage of the season with all the injuries and disruptions we are 3 wins from a top 8 position Add the fact , we lost games we could have won in the warriors and roosters and we had perham and Flanagan in our spines for most part of the year. With some luck we could have been...
  26. LoneWolf

That’s nonsense I can’t understand why the hate on ciraldo . Was this season really going to be one we could challenge for the top 8? Maybe if remained injury free and had our best 17 to pick from each week, results would have been better but the squad still had glaring weaknesses Would...
  27. LoneWolf

2024 Line up

Kind of makes you anxious when the 2025 lists start dropping … Any moment !
  28. LoneWolf

No Source Alamoti

What injuries ? If you’re talking about the injury he sustained when slipped and twisted his ankle well then that’s just plain bad luck and has nothing to do with contact injury . The muscle cramp where he missed a week or so was insignificant . What other injuries has he sustained where...
  29. LoneWolf

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Burton must have the lowest footy IQ of any NRL half . It’s infuriating with some of the things he comes up with His decision making and application is poor at times and they tend to be a critical moments that change momentum . Sure he has talent and it’s what’s got him to where he is but...
  30. LoneWolf

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

What the fuk has the coaching got to do with anything when you bomb 3 sitters ? FMD
  31. LoneWolf

Our footy IQ is pre school level
  32. LoneWolf

Who fuk is over Mahoney and his stupidity
  33. LoneWolf

What a fukn dud
  34. LoneWolf

RFM out Edwards starting Knight bench
  35. LoneWolf

No Source Alamoti

Big difference when you pay minimal wage for standard players as opposed to premium prices for standard players like we have been doing The simple fact , the roster is young and weak at the moment . The problem with young players is that you’re taking a chance that they continue to improve...
  36. LoneWolf

Press Conference Rd 21 vs Panthers

Exactly the point All you hear is -We have a weak NRL roster . -Half the roster don’t make any other top 30 from other clubs . -Other half of roster should not play NRL again Add to the fact that we’ve had the : -Worse injury toll club has endured. -Youngest squad in the NRL . -Debuted...
  37. LoneWolf

Averillo situation

Just can’t help but feel that averillo is just starting to show consistency at NRL level albeit him shuffling around multiple positions and the best is ahead of him The problem with him is that in all his positions there’s always that little ?? mark with him
  38. LoneWolf

Liam Knight?

If he can run the ball more than 3 times and amass a whopping 12 metres in those runs , he’d already be better than RFM’s output
  39. LoneWolf

Liam Knight?

He’ll probably be named in the starting 13 and that probably shows the calibre of players we have at the moment . If we had to endure the suttons and RFM masquerading as forwards then Knight’s a welcomed addition
  40. LoneWolf

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

Well , if you’re asked to play a position that your not suited to ( Prop ) then you’re going to have real difficulties especially when you don’t have the size or heart No coincidence that Sutton and RFM who have been asked to up play up front are the one having a sook and going from our...
  41. LoneWolf

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

That’s great Now they can all go find new clubs cause there absolutely useless
  42. LoneWolf

Rd 21 v Panthers

Haha we’re playing premiers with putrid reserve graders
  43. LoneWolf

Rd 21 v Panthers

Just curious Who on earth do you pick considering how putrid the reserves have been and all injuries Name a line up and it’ll be putrid no matter what
  44. LoneWolf

Rd 21 v Panthers

Flanagan starting hooker .. ahahaha
  45. LoneWolf

Rd 21 v Panthers

Preston out hahah The only player that can defend
  46. LoneWolf

Rd 21 v Panthers

We’ll lose by 50 instead of 100
  47. LoneWolf

Rd 21 v Panthers

Rajeb defence is putrid .. Should never see NRL with that crap.. Thing that gets me , we can see it from the stands how soft he is but someone thought he was NRL ready and got exposed big time
  48. LoneWolf

Opinion Back 5 for next year

Crichton Kiraz Xerri Burton JAC KarlO Sexton
  49. LoneWolf

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

You’ve blown a load over Skelton not once but multiple times and you will see even with a reserve grade broncos team he’s not NRL standard . I think he’s going to get a lot of traffic and get exposed in defence big time and show what a plodder he actually is
  50. LoneWolf

Rumour Stephen Crighton

And he’s only 23 [emoji6]
  51. LoneWolf

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

The absurdity of the claims are the club has been in dialogue with NRL as to how we can achieve this legally to which they’ve deferred it to the salary cap auditors according to Gus . Now , if we had any intentions of circumventing the salary cap with a deal of this magnitude it would pretty...
  52. LoneWolf

Skelton

Nah pass on EQW He gives me Darryl Millard vibes . If he works on his defence , you could cop him as a back up but should not be considered first choice.
  53. LoneWolf

News Kikau Update People

I’ll take a 50% match fit kikau for 20-30 minutes
  54. LoneWolf

Sexton

Just means we don’t have to see Rajeb and Flanagan in the halves again while giving KarlO the time he needs to develop . If that’s the standard we’ll get from the 7 then it bloody encouraging . Wasn’t hard to see the halves played with a lot more fluidity
  55. LoneWolf

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

FO you dopes with your Skelton shit
  56. LoneWolf

Wtf did burton try to do there , fmd
  57. LoneWolf

Cause the players we have that have trained in their respective positions absolutely stink , as if evidence wasn’t enough
  58. LoneWolf

Haha .. I’ve seen this bloke play and don’t understand the hype . Bog average He’s that horrible in defence they’ve pushed out to the wing and he still sucks but let’s give him a NRL debut
  59. LoneWolf

An explanation?

What on earth does he deserve ? He’s been in 1 st grade for 5 seconds and has not done anything to make himself a central figure What does that say about his character , quitting cause things are not going well or too hard ? If he’s a quitter , that’s no player you want around the club ...
  60. LoneWolf

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Haha [emoji23] We lost it over 10 yrs ago
  61. LoneWolf

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Fukn alomoti has no idea in defence
  62. LoneWolf

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Absolute useless If ya can’t defend you have no place in 1sr grade Pathetic defence
  63. LoneWolf

When is Kikau and Thompson back?

Hahah fmd The kennel never ceases to amaze . I could steer a car with my feet but that doesn’t make it a good idea . Stop with the stupidly
  64. LoneWolf

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

It’s great hearing the pathways is the focus but what’s the point if you end up realising their duds 50 games into their career or players like averillo who you come to realise are expendable . You’ll end up with a perpetual rebuild We have salary cap money and imo this talk is about buying...
  65. LoneWolf

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Jeez Some of you need to get a life Hanging by every word and studying his body language to come to your own conclusions Gus also predicted ryles was not going to sign with dragons despite all mainstream media had ryles $1.01 to be saints coach If we did in fact sign brooks , do you...
  66. LoneWolf

Opinion Chris Patolo

Seems fairly straight forward to me .. Add some size and power in first quarter of the match which seems to be doing ok in respects to us at least starting off reasonably well . Where we suffer greatly has been our yardage sets coming off our line ( abysmal ) and or forward depth rotation has...
  67. LoneWolf

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Burton called into NSW team as 18th man Not available for this weeks game
  68. LoneWolf

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

I’m a little 50/50 on this . Both averillo and alamoti have suffered from our pack getting dominated hence cutting room and space for them and also injuries have disrupted any combinations they’re able to form with players inside and outside of them Averillo has more upside with ball in hand...
  69. LoneWolf

Being Realistic

I’d say one of the most sought out assistant in the game who over saw one of the strongest rosters in the modern game and one of the most astute minds in the game in Gould would known a thing or 2 than some arm chair critics If you or anyone else had expectations of us challenging for a...
  70. LoneWolf

Next years centres

What on earth is the obsession with Skelton ? He’s bog average , questionable hands and a liability in Defense and that’s in NSW cup . For the record , we’ve had a well performed NSW cup side for a few years now but the step up to first grade is a bridge too far for some . Last few years ...
  71. LoneWolf

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Correct No forward leader No halves leader It had to take a new recruit in Mahoney to be made captain .
  72. LoneWolf

What excuses has he used you clown !!
  73. LoneWolf

Forwards !! You have Pele making 14 metres per run NRL , he makes 6-7
  74. LoneWolf

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

To be fair , isn’t that what you expect burton to do as well ? For the same reason any other halves we put in first grade at this stage , they’ll struggle cause it’s a young team and we have weaknesses in the squad Mahoney’s HIA cost us today . I think he plugs one of those holes the roosters...
  75. LoneWolf

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

That was on KO
  76. LoneWolf

NRL corrupt

If betting agencies influence the game as you say . Wouldn’t they favour decision go towards the outsider ? Say what you will about referees but if your not good a team to overcome the atrocious decisions the bad decision are then really amplified . There’s a simple fact , we are only sport...
  77. LoneWolf

News 'Unacceptable': Bulldogs skipper rips team's performance after 'disappointing' loss to Warriors

When you have a young squad , you have to expect inconsistent performances Add to the fact injuries to key players , lack of a quality fullback and still tinkering with the halves it’s not hard to understand why we struggle The potential is there but the squad even at full strength is...
  78. LoneWolf

Our front row is the worst in the comp

Max king has been putrid as well last few weeks . But agree , our middle is atrocious , our fullback is cringey and I like the fact burton is getting more involved but we need a genuine halfback , were the fuk we find one , who bloody knows
  79. LoneWolf

Opinion CC = Coach Clueless!

Fuk off ya idiot
  80. LoneWolf

Presser

Get off the drugs … and if your not on any , get on them ffs How could watch that 80 minutes and say that only TPJ needs to be dropped These players let in the following Alomoti , 2 tries Casey 1 try Perham 1 try Take away just one of those stupid mistakes and we win , take away all...
  81. LoneWolf

Opinion TPJ - Absolute waste of cap space

Completely agree He’s 3 games back from an extended injury Needs to stay on park but to say he’s useless is over the top . If he stays fit for the raft of year , think he’ll provide valuable service next year for us
  82. LoneWolf

Opinion Hang in there

Love the way we’re building But it’s also showing up weaknesses For all criticism Waddell gets , he’s holding up and proving invaluable Crighton signing for fullback is completely validated and xerri signing I think was for Averillo but how funny things can chnage 1 or 2 more king/...
  83. LoneWolf

Opinion Alamoti

If xerri shows a glimpse of his previous form there is no way back into NRL for him .. he’s still young but very under whelmed
  84. LoneWolf

Opinion Alamoti

Too small , too slow and very poor defensively If he had some X factor , you’d make arguments for him but xerri out for 4 years gets the start for me
  85. LoneWolf

Opinion Alamoti

Useless !!
  86. LoneWolf

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Learn what ? He had no wingers to pick and no centres Wtf are you on about
  87. LoneWolf

Props come off after 20 minutes especially one that’s been missing from injury Not excusing but to blame selections is poor considering how poor our depth is We all breathed easy when some players come back but you can’t have it both ways when others contribute to poor performance
  88. LoneWolf

First 15 minutes they were defending ffs What would you expect them to do
  89. LoneWolf

Xerri Averillo Alomoti back up
  90. LoneWolf

I would take someone from our women’s Harvey Norman team over Casey
  91. LoneWolf

How the fuk are we in this game
  92. LoneWolf

FMD we have some retards Almoti Casey Perham Useless !
  93. LoneWolf

Where the fuk was Casey to take that bomb
  94. LoneWolf

That was Fukn Casey fault all day Pathetic
  95. LoneWolf

Backline next year?

Xerri and Averillo give attacking threats on both sides . Depends on how xerri performs in off season but let’s say for arguments sake he gets back to 75% of his potential , would he take Alomoti’s position ? It feels like if Averillo can influence on a game like he did yesterday then it’s a...
  96. LoneWolf

Opinion Harrison Edwards appreciation thread

Very impressed by his efforts Looks like he has improved from last year . For those old enough , reminds a little of Simon gillies Tough , no nonsense forward with a great work rate and effort These types of players are essential in your team It’s really exciting to see the shape of the...
  97. LoneWolf

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

How about the dragons holding us down in first half and no sim bin