Search results

1. M4cca

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

We've been screwed so many times over the past year with a winger or outside back going down causing a major reshuffle. With this rotation hopefully it's as simple as Tracey covering anything 1-7 and taafe to fb. Interestingly Brisbane have a similar bench this week with smoothy and sailor.
  2. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Unfortunate for taafe but I just don't see how xerri or Tracey can be dropped after tonight
  3. M4cca

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey and allow him to play a traditional role. It looked like crichton was semi playing fullback at times in attack which wasn't really working.
  4. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

The little fuck is 60kg, how's he manage a strip on a front rower and then goes over like that
  5. M4cca

Opinion Skelton

If the clubs latest social media post is anything to go by, he looks to be in. They cut to him a number of times in the post. They did the same with xerri last week.
  6. M4cca

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Has anyone heard how long max king will be out for? Tossing up whether to boost to trade him out, flick Curran up to frf and bring in eli katoa
  7. M4cca

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Did any of these 10 play in round 3??? I'd take tino and fotuaka and pass on everyone else.
  8. M4cca

Opinion Our forwards

Imagine the chaos Morrin would have caused last night in slippery conditions
  9. M4cca

Shaving points

It also indirectly impacts results to the extent that a couple back to back completely drains the gas tank of sides.
  10. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I like Burton at 6 and would prefer Tracey at 1, however we didn't get a sniff down their end nearly all half so hard to judge that combination
  11. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Curran can't go near the edge again, multiple soft attempts lead to tries
  12. M4cca

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Is our social media team on leave or something? They haven't posted a player or coach interview since round 3...
  13. M4cca

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Are we allowed to boo mulitalo when we have sharks at home?
  14. M4cca

BUZZ tweet

Dumb article, one extra try across the four games would put us roughly on par with last year's average. Every man and his dog knows kikau scored against cronulla so problem solved.
  15. M4cca

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

I can see Salmon potentially covering Preston, Curran starting at 13 and faumasilli taking the bench spot.
  16. M4cca

Dissallowed Kiks Try

The outside shoulder ruling is a complete farce. If the centre decided to jam in on salmon, which is the whole purpose of the decoy run, they'd rule he ran inside shoulder. The fact the centre stayed out means they judged it outside shoulder of the defender inside him. A lead runner shouldn't...
  17. M4cca

Official Congratulations NRL 360

The fox shows are hit and miss in terms of a proper review of the games. Bloke in a bar on YouTube is great for this as they dedicate 20-30mins to talk on each game of the round.
  18. M4cca

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

The outside shoulder rule in particular is completely ridiculous. If you're running at a hole between two defenders who's to say if you're running at an inside or outside shoulder?
  19. M4cca

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Was there not a hand from the titans into Burton????
  20. M4cca

We need to kick in behind to keep them honest. They're constantly shooting up out of the line to shut us down on the left.
  21. M4cca

We deserved to cop that try. Two markers going the same way is amateur
  22. M4cca

News Look at the 2000s sides... they had brutal packs’: The ‘fabric’ Bulldogs desperately miss

They'll have to scrap this article after knight puts an absolute clinic on Tino
  23. M4cca

Did anyone really perform that badly last week to warrant being dropped?
  24. M4cca

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

I find it amusing how a lot of the media then use the opposite narrative for Burton
  25. M4cca

Round 2 Press Conference

Great stuff from ciraldo calling out the absolute nonsense decisions
  26. M4cca

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We essentially did. Everyone knows tryndall was never stopping kikau and wilson was marginally off scoring our second.
  27. M4cca

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Was the same for Tracey last week. Was named on the reserve list but not in cup.
  28. M4cca

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

To my point, seeing him play centre in elite sides versus 6 in a bulldogs side isn't an even comparison. You may be right I just think we may be overestimating the impact he'd make at centre.
  29. M4cca

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Being fed opportunities in one of the greatest sides of the modern era should not be the reference point for where he should play at the dogs.
  30. M4cca

Bright Side!!

The club will likely resign to moving him on before he's shifted there. He's on too much money for him to play there long term considering we have Crichton on the other edge. No point loosing other quality outside backs whose paths are blocked in the meantime.
  31. M4cca

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

From the little I saw of cup he looked good yesterday as well. Completely burnt one of the Parra backs for a try
  32. M4cca

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Even the attack isn't as horrible as what's being made out. We had roughly three sets in Parras 20 and scored twice with a heavily reshuffled backline. They had 50 touches and scores three times with one off a kick.
  33. M4cca

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Move him anywhere you like but we won't win any football games when giving sides 70% possession.
  34. M4cca

Get xerri and Tracey in asap holy shit
  35. M4cca

Forget about attack, we've been parked in our end for 40mins
  36. M4cca

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Warriors very predictable all second half. Barely any input from metcalf to take pressure off johnson
  37. M4cca

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Tom Hazleton at the sharks could be a handy pick up. I believe he's off contract and will have to complete with afb, Hamlin uele, hunt and Williams next season.
  38. M4cca

Anyone got an idea why Tracey is on the reserves list but not named in cup?
  39. M4cca

Burton at centre only makes sense if critta excels at fb. Playing both at centre looks nice on paper but will screw our cap up massively.
  40. M4cca

Your Round 1 Team?

I like wilson but he hasn't come close to what we were seeing from kiraz before his injury last year. If he's fit, kiraz walks back in.
  41. M4cca

3.2.1 vs sharks

His work rate was excellent in both trials. I'd be shocked if he hasn't earnt a spot round 1. Just curious what side he'll play as he moved to the left as soon as critta went off.
  42. M4cca

We don't see it because it doesn't exist. These are all his touches in attacking territory outside those two kicks I mentioned. Bar the one that had xerri put over the sideline, I don't see one of these opportunities that he apparently wasted, nor do I find any of them poor by any stretch. Touch...
  43. M4cca

After rewatching the trial on youtube i still don't understand the narrative that he was poor. Apart from two kicks where he got the depth wrong, he created some good opportunities for taafe and xerri (who nearly got over the line), good kick chase which trapped pezet in goal, and nearly scored...
  44. M4cca

Not his best 40mins but he was no where near as bad as people are making out
  45. M4cca

Connor Tracy

All his junior footy and Australian schoolboys were in the halves so he'd be comfortable enough there
  46. M4cca

Our 2024 fullback is…

Tracey and taafe likely cover Crichton in terms of ballplaying and pure speed so are probably better options when you factor in Burton's reliance on his running game. Tracey my preference given how hard he competes. If injury strikes, bring taafe on at fb and Tracey can then cover anywhere in...
  47. M4cca

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

I think Gus' hit rate is alright considering he's brought over kikau, mahoney and crichton in the space of two years. Xerri was also had strong demand once he became available.
  48. M4cca

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Once again, Mahoney and kikau napping
  49. M4cca

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

What hope do we have when it’s constantly our senior players doing dumb shit
  50. M4cca

gus gould

Sorry Gus, signing kikau, Crichton, Mahoney, oloapu, Preston, Xerri within two years is simply not good enough
  51. M4cca

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

Story sounds a bit suspect. Seems like a bold move for a guy who’s been out injured most of the year and plays in the middle. How complex could the system be for a front rower?
  52. M4cca

Surely we are signing a big name forward

Personally I don’t get the news around Sutton being free to look elsewhere. Only joined this year, has had unfortunate injuries and our middle was no where near as fragile when he was starting.
  53. M4cca

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

Most of the tries we concede have nothing to do with systems. Bit of a lost cause if the coach has to waste time teaching them how to make basic tackles and not let in dummy half tries.
  54. M4cca

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Get fucked Reynolds
  55. M4cca

Get fucked that’s disgusting
  56. M4cca

Lol tinos on reed was 10x worse
  57. M4cca

We were wrong, tevita is a genius lol
  58. M4cca

Big day for the club and they dish up this garbage, useless
  59. M4cca

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

I don’t think he was taking a swipe at Des, he’s merely saying no one has properly addressed the issues since he left, which we all know to be true.
  60. M4cca

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

We desperately need Gus’ stature in the game if we’re to attract the players to get out of this mess. Doubt we’re even in the conversation with guys like Kikau, Mahoney, Crichton, Oloapu and Xerri without him.
  61. M4cca

News Latest news on Ben Hunt

I have no issue with the broncos paying him less, but the fact he’s recorded on their cap at 200k is ludicrous. Guys like Thompson and kikau will play less games for us this year than hunt will at the broncos but their full value is reflected in our cap position.
  62. M4cca

News Latest news on Ben Hunt

How can the nrl not see how ridiculous it is? Sure the broncos should only pay him pro rata but the full freight should apply to their cap.
  63. M4cca

Recruitment

It seems the club is taking a gamble on Xerri panning out. Wouldn’t make sense to have averillo, xerri and alamoti all on decent contracts next year when one is likely to be in reserves.
  64. M4cca

Time for Gus to step in;

The sharks didn't have immediate success with Flanagan either. They only won 7 games in his first full season there.
  65. M4cca

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

Fucking clown show, knock on every day of the week
  66. M4cca

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

The outside shoulder garbage is subjective as fuck. Depends what defender commits
  67. M4cca

What is Parker smoking on this panel. Fucking dumbass
  68. M4cca

Perham has become the scapegoat so Ciraldo will probably get bagged until he’s dropped for someone who either isn’t ready or isn’t as good
  69. M4cca

News Ciraldo needs to have a long, hard look at his attack as Warriors blunt Bulldogs in impressive win

Fixing the defence needs to come first. I’d rather us win 12-10 then have to win 26-24 to cover up soft tries like fonua Blake’s last night or the dozen tries of kicks we copped last week.
  70. M4cca

Opinion Change needs to happen!!

Why are we the only fan base who wants their biggest strike player further away from the ball?
  71. M4cca

Official We are absolutely hopeless

That’s what I don’t understand. We were no where near as soft through the middle against packs like parramatta, souths and Cronulla but we’ve been terrible against lesser sides like canberra and warriors. Probably underestimating the loss of Sutton who was playing well.
  72. M4cca

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Fucks me off that we’ve played the shittest against fraud sides like the raiders and warriors
  73. M4cca

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Get him out of first grade fuck me
  74. M4cca

Raiders are fucking average, we played better against souths, parra and sharks. Fucking frustrating the amount of shit tries we’ve conceded
  75. M4cca

Looked like fogarty caught it on the inside of the lead runner
  76. M4cca

News Bulldogs set to swing surprise for Round 9 with halves change

Brown back on the bench would be a nice inclusion. Thought he was very good in the role before injury
  77. M4cca

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

How have we been dominated by these pack of nobodies
  78. M4cca

Panther whingers

Clearly the other 15 clubs aren’t selling themselves well or we wouldn’t be ending up with them all. Blame them.
  79. M4cca

Official Grand final Ratings

2012 got 3.9m viewers also
  80. M4cca

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Makes about as much sense as the fact all the tournament branding says Rugby League World Cup 2021
  81. M4cca

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

My thoughts exactly. They’ve shown them like five times we don’t give a fuck
  82. M4cca

2022 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sports becoming an embarrassment
  83. M4cca

2022 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They’ve gone to shit after robsons bad error after points
  84. M4cca

Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

Fuck it’s embarrassing losing to these clowns
  85. M4cca

News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

Has to be more to it than that. What could a 12 year old playing on the same team as his son possibly do on the field to trigger such comments so many years later?
  86. M4cca

News The Bulldogs are freed of Barrett’s ‘shackles’... key roster calls could finally wake NRL’s sleeping giant

Penrith are a tough task but I don't see another team in the 8 that we wouldn't compete heavily against with our current form.
  87. M4cca

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

Well they have far less pacific island players in their squad for a start and Papalii just picked samoa for the world cup. Conveniently NSW only seem to not get origin the years they lose.
  88. M4cca

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

How can these donkeys sit across from Morris who chased down GI with a blown out knee and say NSW don't get origin?
  89. M4cca

Opinion Potter or Ciraldo if you had to choose

It's a risk either way really. The team's form under Potter could be a reflection of the pressure being completely off them. We finished the 2018 and 2019 season winning 5 of our last 6 under Pay.
  90. M4cca

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

since when is there a ruling of minimal contact what the fuck is this
  91. M4cca

Is that a 'gagais a wanker' chant going around?
  92. M4cca

With all this talk of loans, maybe roosters, parra or souths can loan us their top 8 spot
  93. M4cca

2022 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Pack of dumb fucks souths
  94. M4cca

Rumour Fox to Storm request denied

Makes sense considering they loaned them grant in the past
  95. M4cca

Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

So annoying, these bums don't even deserve to be close
  96. M4cca

im fucking over it another from a kick
  97. M4cca

seriously another fucking try off a kick
  98. M4cca

in terms of form he might just be in the top 5 hookers....mission accomplished