Search results

1. M

Tough Times

Tough times very obvious ain't it, the question is how long would it last? Answer : Quote me on this, "2022 this mighty club will take big steps climbing back to the TOP. Why: Coach&Board yes that's right, hard work is the most important key to getting back to the TOP and I'm fortunate enough...
  2. M

We must stick together!

2021 hasnt started off well for the bulldogs but this should not mean we turn our backs on our board nor the club. I can assure you they have worked tirelessly to secure marque signingings for 2022 so I ask you to be patient and supportive as its only round 2 and I do believe we will turn...
  3. M

What the Bulldogs side should look like for 2021 - July 2019 Edition

01. Ryan Papenhuyzen 02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 03. Morgan Harper 04. Joseph Manu 05. Reimis Smith 06. Anthony Milford 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Siosiua Taukeiaho 09. Theo Fages 10. Luke Thompson 11. Cory Harawira-Naera 12. Joe Stimson 13. Josh Jackson 14. Harry Grant 15. Dylan Napa...
  4. M

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

News out of Belmore is they offered Latrell Mitchell $1M/yr for 10yrs (a Jason Taumalolo like deal) and that’s what’s rattled him. Starting from year after next. Uncle Nick isn’t happy and doesn’t want to lose him but they have issues with 10yr contract.
  5. M

This is what the Bulldog Team should look like for 2020!!!

01. Scott Drinkwater 02. Corey Oates 03. Dylan Walker 04. Will Hopoate 05. Reimis Smith 06. Connor Tracey 07. Keiran Foran 08. Aiden Tolman 09. Harry Grant 10. Dylan Napa 11. Corey Harawira-Neara 12. Rhyse Martin 13. Josh Jackson 14. Ofahiki Ogden 15. Renouf To'omaga 16. Danny...
  6. M

Other News Source Raymond Faitala-Mariner

RFM will be leaving the Bulldogs in the next couple of weeks, and it's a good chance it's to the West tigers or Dragons.
  7. M

SHAQUAI MITCHELL

Latrell Mitchell older brother signs with the Bulldogs.
  8. M

All come together

We as supporters need to come together as one, win lose or draw we should rally together behind our beloved club. Let's forget about the bullshit board crap and focus on supporting our club, we have good people in control of our club with good intention moving forward. The media will try and...
  9. M

2019 off contract players

Fa'amanu Brown, Danny Fualalo, Morgan Harper, Tui Katoa, Michael Lichaa, Rhyse Martin, John Olive, Francis Tualau Get rid of Fa'amanu Brown, Danny Fualalo, Michael Lichaa, John Olive, Francis Tualau& release Keiran Foran if possible. And must sign- Reece Robson, Billy Magoulias, Jed...
  10. M

We are the Canterbury Bulldogs

We all need to settle down and stop dividing ourselves more apart, on one side we have support for the old board & the other side we have support for curren board. This is not about the board anymore, it's about us FANS we need to stick together as one & not worry about political side of things...
  11. M

What the future should look like! Good Talent Right here!

01. Nick Meaney 02. Christian Crichton 03. Morgan Harper 04. Jake Averillo 05. Reimis Smith/Tuipulotu Katoa 06. Lachlan Lewis 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Renouf To'omaga 09. Zac Woolford 10. David Klemmer 11. Mathew Doorey 12. Jackson Topine 13. Josh Jackson 14. Ryan Gray 15. Kayne Kalache...
  12. M

PROUD

For what we have this year I'm proud of our club thus far, with all the dramas & roster we have we continue pushing teams to the end. Today I wasn't embarrassed walking out of the stadium at fulltime, infact I was honestly proud. It's no secret we haven't got the calibre of players like most...
  13. M

Everybody Love's RAYMOND

I'm very surprised their is no sign of it at the games yet, I think it's a real good one.
  14. M

This is our best side

1. Moses Mbye 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Kerrod Holland 5. Will Hopaote 6. Josh Cleeland 7. Kieran Foran 8. Aaron Woods 9. Marshall-King 10. David klemmer 11. Rhyse Martin 12. Faitala-Mariner 13. Josh Jackson Reserves 14. Greg Eastwood 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Adam Elliot 17. Lachlan...
  15. M

Canterbury Bulldogs Team 2018

1. Moses Mbye 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Will Hopoate 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Jeremy Marshall-King 7. Keiran Foran 8. Aaron Woods 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson (c) 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Lachlan Burr Reserves : 14. Adam...
  16. M

Terry Lamb backs the current board!!!

Even Terry Lamb backs the current board, the article was in yesterday's Sunday Telegraph. Can someone put it up on here. It only seems some of our own members think the rebel ticket is the way to go, they really need to wake up to themselves seriously.
  17. M

Steve Price tells Johnathan Thurston he should take the money.

Steve Price tells Johnathan Thurston he should take the money at the Cowboys. The same year he leaves the beloved Bulldogs & took the money at the Warriors. GREAT LOYALTY PRICEY & now you want to be on the board for what real rea$on.
  18. M

Klemmer accosted by "Fan" Paul Aoun in change room after game.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/36607182/david-klemmer-run-in-with-fan-in-bulldogs-dressing-room/
  19. M

Adam Elliot

Adam Elliot signs a 3 year deal with the Bulldogs
  20. M

"It doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you play the game

"It doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you play the game." That's why the knives are out for Hasler. Our style of football is dreadful. Is Hasler the only one to blame? No he's just part of the problem. The club needs the foundation we used to have. Under the Current Chairman we have...
  21. M

Des Hasler

As a fan of Hasler i do believe he is a very good coach but it must be said that some of his decisions over the last 3-4 yrs has put our club in this bad situation which we are in at the moment. If we look back to the talented players we've lost as a result of Hasler's decisions from Dale...
  22. M

Contract Talks

Des Hasler's long-term tenure at Canterbury remains unclear and the head coach is not the only one under the early-season microscope with five-eighth Josh Reynolds' future at the Bulldogs also uncertain after setting a lofty asking price of upwards of $800,000 a year. Reynolds, 27, is one of...
  23. M

Tomorrow's Paper

24. M

Does anyone have Castle's email?

Sorry guys for the new topic but does anyone have Raelene Castle's email?
  25. M

Brandon Wakeham

Massive raps on this kid, his a five-eight with all the skills, a lot talk about this kid from coaches and trainers around the club. They are saying this kid is best they have coached in a while, remember the name.
  26. M

Dragons signings

Dragons resign Leilua, & Camron Mcinnis replaces Rein & Jack Hastings replaces Benji.
  27. M

Tony Williams

Tony Williams will be heading to England next year.
  28. M

Warren Ryan

“If you don’t see the real Dogs this week, when will you see them? If you don’t see them this week then they are a myth – it’s all talk.” – former Bulldogs coach WARREN RYAN
  29. M

Aaron Woods

Aaron Woods to start on bench against the Bulldogs on Sunday.
  30. M

Tyrone Phillips

Tyrone Phillips in for Sam Perrett
  31. M

Brad Takairangi

Brad Takairangi will move to five eight and Vai Toutai into the side for tonight's clash with the Bulldogs.
  32. M

Michael Lichaa to play against the Canberra

Michael Lichaa will play against the Canberra raiders, Des won't announce anything until game day on Monday.
  33. M

107 Penalties this week so far

107 penalties & still 1 more game to go this week, what a great game we follow. Oh well we all know who controls the game & momentum.
  34. M

Good News

Michael Lichaa will only be out for 4 weeks, his actually aiming to be back against the rabbitohs.
  35. M

Robbie Farah won't be at the Tigers next year!!!

Yes that's right Robbie Farah will be signing with another sydney club. Manly, bulldogs or Dragons wait & see.
  36. M

Brenko Lee

Brett Kimmorley stirred a hornets nest in the nation’s capital last week when the formerRaiders*assistant coach told Fox Sports NRL Market Watch podcast teenage star*Brenko Lee*was “unhappy” and wanted out. With the*Bulldogs*reportedly chasing the 19-year-old Junior Kangaroo centre, Kimmorley...
  37. M

Rona possibly out against the roosters

Rona might be possibly out & Thompson in
  38. M

Brenko Lee

Brenko Lee to the Bulldogs before june 30 & that's 100%
  39. M

My apologies

I posted that Luke Walsh was a done deal & it came from one of my good contact's but I found out he was geeing me up so I apologize to everybody for jumping the gun, sorry guys.
  40. M

Josh Morris out

Josh Morris is out for tomorrow nights clash with the West Tigers
  41. M

Foran is out

Foran is out for tonight's match!
  42. M

Josh Morris out for 2 weeks

Josh Morris will be out for 2 weeks that has been confirmed by a very good source.
  43. M

This has been past around everywhere!!!

The nrl thinks coz we have the most passionate fans that we will just continue to turn up each game. Last year we were the most watched team on ch9* What happened today was a black eye for the game and a black eye to nrl but the media & nrl have turned all the focus on bulldogs supporters for...
  44. M

Reynolds on the bench

Reynolds on the bench, Browne out
  45. M

Dogs not interested in Cherry Evans

The bulldogs are not interested in Daly Cherry Evans, but Kieran Foran is still in the picture, that's who the Bulldogs really want.
  46. M

James Graham is our Captain

James Graham is our Captain boys & Tolman & Pritchard both Co captains, it will be announced tomorrow
  47. M

Dane Chisholm

Our best natural footballer at the club & our solution for fullback without a doubt.