Search results

1. M

Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Easy...Get rid of them!
  2. M

Official NSW Cup Rd 4 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

Didn't travel, passport problem.
  3. M

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Karl Oloapu will play this week in SG BALL
  4. M

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

World club challenge
  5. M

Rumour Gus gets his man

Player
  6. M

Rumour Gus gets his man

Player
  7. M

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Nathan Brown
  8. M

Rumour Gus gets his man

Nathan Brown
  9. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Best post. Respect
  10. M

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

Trent Barrett won't b gettin sackd 4 now
  11. M

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

Trent Barrett won't b gettin sackd tmrw
  12. M

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Tevita Pangai will play
  13. M

Every team's strongest 17 for 2022

01. Matthew Dufty 02. Nick Cotric 03. Aaron Schoupp 04. Brent Naden 05. Josh Addo-Carr 06. Matt Burton 07. Brandon Wakeham (k) 08. Luke Thompson 09. Jeremy Marshall King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Jack Hetherington 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Josh Jackson (c) 14. Bailey Biondi-Odo 15. Ava...
  14. M

Will the Dogs make the 8 in 2022?

Top 8 no problem
  15. M

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Alephnunnunoununcememenuntav tavodalethalephyod
  16. M

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

More good news coming.................
  17. M

Tough Times

Tough times very obvious ain't it, the question is how long would it last? Answer : Quote me on this, "2022 this mighty club will take big steps climbing back to the TOP. Why: Coach&Board yes that's right, hard work is the most important key to getting back to the TOP and I'm fortunate enough...
  18. M

News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

Bulldogs have no interest in Joseph Leilua. End of discussion
  19. M

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

Why isn't the pm working? Anyone having the same problem??
  20. M

BRENT NADEN RESUME!!

Most of his tries were untouched or off a kick and most importantly with a team that won 17 in a row.
  21. M

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

Well said Tassie and your on the money with this post.
  22. M

Things can change very quickly in negotiations, specially these days bradyk and your right I wasn't for Naden coming and I questioned the source in the conversation, but after hearing the concept and plan behind it then I understood what their priorities are for 2022. I'm better off pm some...
  23. M

I'll be the first to tell you if things weren't looking good, but we are definitely on the rise with Barrett and the board.
  24. M

Big twist on that situation
  25. M

Most of the signings& salary for 2022 are going to be forwards plus hooker, not paying overs on the backs (e.g Naden) Barrett and the board know exactly what is needed & you will see the Dogs play Finals footy next year. (A lot happening behind the scenes this year but I can't say a word, but...
  26. M

Rumour Transfer Market: Dogs, Tigers battle to snare Panthers star

For the club's sake just keep it to yourself
  27. M

Should we sign Naden ?

We don't need Naden for fcuk sake
  28. M

Round 4 team

Worth a try.......I think 01. Jake Averillo 02. Corey Allen 03. Nick Cotric 04. Will Hopoate 05. Nick Meaney 06. Lachlan Lewis 07. Kyle Flanagan 08. Ava Seumanufagai 09. Brandon Wakeham 10. Jack Hetherington 11. Adam Elliott 12. Matt Doorey 13. Josh Jackson 14. Sione Katoa 15...
  29. M

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Worth a try.......I think 01. Jake Averillo 02. Corey Allen 03. Nick Cotric 04. Will Hopoate 05. Nick Meaney 06. Lachlan Lewis 07. Kyle Flanagan 08. Ava Seumanufagai 09. Brandon Wakeham 10. Jack Hetherington 11. Adam Elliott 12. Matt Doorey 13. Josh Jackson 14. Sione Katoa 15...
  30. M

We must stick together!

Yes they are
  31. M

We must stick together!

I can assure you on that & more
  32. M

We must stick together!

2021 hasnt started off well for the bulldogs but this should not mean we turn our backs on our board nor the club. I can assure you they have worked tirelessly to secure marque signingings for 2022 so I ask you to be patient and supportive as its only round 2 and I do believe we will turn...
  33. M

Brendan Piakura consolidated thread

Between Brisbane & Bulldogs!
  34. M

Bulldogs confirm top 30 squad for 2021

Add Paul Momirovski
  35. M

2022 team thoughts....?

2021 Possible backline 01. Corey Allan 02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 03. Paul Momirovski 04. Will Hopoate 05. Nick Cotric 06. Matt Burton/Jake Averillo 07. Kyle Flanagan
  36. M

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Confirmed. Allan done. Dogs 2021
  37. M

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

Let's close this thread, it's not happening. Benji won't be in the blue and white.
  38. M

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Benji's New Home To Trigger Major Roster Rejig - Sports Confidential Telegraph Story

Incorrect. Read the following post and you'll understand why I posted what I did.
  39. M

BENJI BECOMES BULLDOGS’ PLAN B AS SHARKS LIFELINE FADES

Sharks came in with a decent offer, something to think about for Burton's I guess.
  40. M

Sorry to disappoint again but Benji won't be at the dogs.
  41. M

Not happening, forget it!
  42. M

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Put this one down too- Top notch hooker for 2022! Exciting times ahead!
  43. M

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Naden won't be at the Bulldogs, we are getting bigger than him.
  44. M

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Because Gus knows Penrith are upgrading Burton's and convincing him to play centre, it's not done deal anywhere yet.
  45. M

Social Media Jackson Hastings

It's a load of Bullshit
  46. M

Benji Marshall???

0%
  47. M

Jmk wants Benji to join Bulldogs

Dogs weren't interested
  48. M

It's almost done deal
  49. M

Benji will be at the Roosters
  50. M

WANTED - "1st Grade Standard Half-back"

Someone that has a idea, who has been out there watching our juniors come through.
  51. M

Official Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Discussion Thread

01. Nick Meaney 02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 03. Tim Lafai 04. Will Hopoate 05. Reimis Smith 06. Jake Averillo 07. Kieran Foran 08. Ofahiki Ogden 09. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Renouf To'omaga 11. Matt Doorey 12. Chris Smith 13. Josh Jackson 14. Sione Katoa 15. Luke Thompson 16...
  52. M

My Team for next week

01. Jake Averillo 02. Nick Meaney 03. Tim Lafai 04. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 05. Jayden Okunbor 06. Keiran Foran 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Luke Thompson 09. Sione Katoa 10. Dylan Napa 11. Renouf To'omaga 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Josh Jackson 14. Jeremy Marshall King 15...
  53. M

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

Worth a try for the last 7 rounds
  54. M

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

01. Jake Averillo 02. Nick Meaney 03. Tim Lafai 04. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 05. Jayden Okunbor 06. Keiran Foran 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Luke Thompson 09. Sione Katoa 10. Dylan Napa 11. Renouf To'omaga 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Josh Jackson 14. Jeremy Marshall King 15...
  55. M

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

No problem Hugh Jackman. Keyboard warrior.
  56. M

Your even a scout wow, go grab your handbag and find the dogs some talent then.
  57. M

Maybe you should go halfback then, you seem like you know it all.
  58. M

Ok Kungfuman. I'll give you a Kungfu kick to your head!
  59. M

Someone with some footy brains
  60. M

Someone that understands the game
  61. M

Lewis got Newcastle back into the game, momentum was with all Newcastle before Lewis got hooked. To be fair to Wakeham coming on after momentum has shifted and try and come on and just adjust to the pace of the game, specially in those conditions and pressure Mann was giving him. A lot people...
  62. M

Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

Building Company
  63. M

Steve Roach urges Bulldogs to chase Eel Jai Field

Put Wakeham in a Parramatta or Panthers side and then see how he'll look, you are as good as the players around you. Wakeham can play don't you worry.
  64. M

Opinion Wakeham Thought

Wakeham will make the hatez eat there words.
  65. M

Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

One of your best Matty Johns
  66. M

Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Wakeham has Jackson, JMK, and Holland outside him. What do you want him to do?
  67. M

Looking Ahead

01. Will Hopoate 02. Reimis Smith 03. Herbie Farnworth 04. Nick Cotric 05. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 06. Jake Averillo 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Luke Thompson 09. Sione Katoa 10. Dylan Napa 11. John Bateman 12. John Asiata 13. Josh Jackson 14. Connor Watson 15. Renouf To'omaga 16...
  68. M

Opinion #BringJRBack

This topic is embarrassing
  69. M

News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Ennis doesn't give a FCUK about the club, he just trying to get his mate Reynolds a club for the next 18 months. & no other club wants him so his trying to use his exposure on fox to his advantage & put the pressure on the current board to make the signing. Wake up to yourselves whoever thinks...
  70. M

Which 4 -5 players would make us a serious contender ?

01. Stephen Crighton 02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 03. Will Hopoate 04. Kotoni Staggs 05. Josh Addo-Carr 06. Jake Avarillo 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Dylan Napa 09. Joe Lovodua 10. Luke Thompson 11. Sitili Tupouniua 12. Corey Harawira-Neara 13. Josh Jackson 14. Connor Watson 15. Renouf...
  71. M

Official Round 1 Flegg & CCup teams

6. Jake Avarillo 7. Brandon Wakeham #OurFuture#
  72. M

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Wakeham at 7 and we need a running five-eight. Moving forward we are better off with Jake Avarillo at 6 because he has a very good running game which will compliment Wakehams passing game.
  73. M

My Round 1 Team

01. Will Hopoate 02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 03. Reimis Smith 04. Morgan Harper 05. Nick Meaney 06. Jake Averillo 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Renouf To'omaga 09. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson (c) 12. Corey Harawira-Neara 13. Aiden Tolman 14. Ofahiki Ogden 15. Dean...
  74. M

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

Someone that has a clue about footy
  75. M

My Round 1 Team

01. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 02. Reimis Smith 03. Will Hopoate 04. Morgan Harper 05. Nick Meaney 06. Brandon Wakeham 07. Lachlan Lewis 08. Aiden Tolman 09. Jeremy Marshall King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Joe Stimson 14. Sione Katoa 15. Raymond...
  76. M

Official 9’s Game Thread

Cogger playing for himself, where Wakeham was playing to win. Cogger kick chasing in a 9s tournament and Wakeham trying little trick shots to make something happen.
  77. M

Addo Carr

Well said Sancho2020. Definitely know what your talking about. Wakeham is more effective playing both sides of the field and playing what he see's.
  78. M

Wakeham Nominated for Golden Boot

I would like to see the Wakeham haters reaction if he signs with the West tigers, because Michael Maguire is keeping a good eye on him to replace Benji after Wayne Lambkin tipped him off about how talented he is going to be.
  79. M

SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Sonny Bill Williams will not be returning to Bulldogs
  80. M

Official 2019: Sione Katoa offfially joins for 2 years

Someone that knows his footy, thank God.
  81. M

Panther fans we also happy to see DWZ go
  82. M

You must not watch footy enough, way off the mark!
  83. M

WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

It isn't false at all, there is a lot of truth behind it all.
  84. M

WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

Michael Lichaa has better service then Sione Katoa lol way off the mark
  85. M

Opinion It’s time to Unite boys

If us Bulldog supporters all come together like our team has on the Field everyone we start fearing us again, so let's just get together and get behind our club and we will be a force in a matter of time.
  86. M

What the Bulldogs side should look like for 2021 - July 2019 Edition

01. Ryan Papenhuyzen 02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 03. Morgan Harper 04. Joseph Manu 05. Reimis Smith 06. Anthony Milford 07. Brandon Wakeham 08. Siosiua Taukeiaho 09. Theo Fages 10. Luke Thompson 11. Cory Harawira-Naera 12. Joe Stimson 13. Josh Jackson 14. Harry Grant 15. Dylan Napa...
  87. M

Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Thank God someone in here with some footy knowledge.