Search results

1. B

Opinion Goal Kicking the difference!

They were tough kicks but he seems to struggle with pressure kicks ever since he started goal Kicking with us. It's like he panics, I think critta would of slotted one of those 2 misses
  2. B

Fox

This year he should be up there in top try scorers if he stays healthy. No excuse with the speed, size and skill playing inside him this year
  3. B

News Dally M Round 6 votes: Bulldogs' Viliame Kikau earns maximum points, goes equal-top

Absolute beast this year, if he can keep this up we may have a Smokie for dally m winner. Worth a bet lol
  4. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

We are much improved team in every aspect compared to last few years, maybe wishful thinking but I think we will go on a bit of a win streak very soon. The confidence seems to be building every week and they are capable of beating any team this year if it all comes together
  5. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Everything changed once taffe went off, he brings alot of energy from fullback, we needed that. Give Treacy a go at fullback next week, critta has to stay left centre. Him and kiks so dangerous on that side
  6. B

A wins a win

Worst thing that happened to us was the send off, we were cruising against 13. They lifted and we just got cocky and complacent....they better learn from this. Imo if stayed 13 on 13 we would of won by alot more. It was total domination that first half
  7. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

This 17 has to change, needs 3 props on the bench with mann, weather is going to be terrible and it's going to be played in the middle. As much as they are all duds I'd have poasa, patolo, knight on the bench with Kurt mann. I'd also have xerri on the wing purely for the early carrys
  8. B

Fridays weather

We can't even control the ball in sunny weather, It's gonna turn into a forwards game and it's going to be a struggle for us with the size factor. Here's hoping the roosters complete at under 50%
  9. B

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

That game we won he still tried dam hard to make us lose, he sent jacko to the sinbin for something barely worth a penalty in that game and the dragons were camped on our line for most of that 10 minutes....he's an absolute cheat and I'm glad it's finally getting noticed by others other then...
  10. B

Round 4 Press Conference

The footy has been good this year but just as it is year after year it's all about the fuck ups of the refs and bunker....they need to find a more consistent system, like have the same group of ppl in the bunker for every game somehow, at least decisions will be consistent
  11. B

Round 4 Press Conference

They fucked up with the clock,it's supposed to stop when a try is scored in the last 5 minutes so Burton should of been able to wait for the tee
  12. B

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Nrl is a an absolute joke, I am 100% sure if Preston gets injured from the hip drop then wighton would of got suspended. It shouldn't just be about the injury
  13. B

Payback 100 years in the making

Would of been insane if had of got that last conversation right on full-time to make it 100-0...ohh well 98 will do lol
  14. B

News Ciraldo’s telling response after hip drop drama strikes Easter Friday clash... again

We dominated the entire game every where except the scoreboard...the 10 minutes before halftime is what cost us, bombed a few plus bunnies should have had one or 2 in the bin. We should of led by 16-18 points at halftime had we not bombed some certain trys
  15. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

The fukwit took a hit up after the Burton line break.... unbelievable!
  16. B

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

I think Treacy is safer then the fox overall, fox obviously better player but for defence and current structures I think suits Treacy more. He should be fullback when fox retuns, that would be our best option imo
  17. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Why would they put that peanut head Sutton in charge of this game, hope the same shit happens to him after the game as 2015. Having him automatically will have Souths attacking our line for long periods, the flop has the highest amount of penalties and set restarts then any other ref. It's the...
  18. B

The moment of the match

About time they came out of the closet
  19. B

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Attack will come the more game time together, what was pleasing was the attitude in defence, they turned up all game. Parra should of won by 60 with that much possession. Last year with that much go against us we lose by minimum 40
  20. B

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Backline needs bit of a shuffle, Treacy to FB, kiraz right wing, xerri right centre and big Skelton left wing(critta will help his defence) Curran - 3 Everyone else pretty average
  21. B

Opinion Only Positive

Totally agree, first try last night was let in by lack of communication from 2 new players, second try was obviously luck. Last week the paps try was another lucky one all be it a good one. The effort, scramble and attitude is there in defence so far and that's a good sign. The attack will...
  22. B

Opinion Only Positive

Trials are trials they don't need to be won but improvement needs to be made, we will finish the preseason challenge with the least points conceded in 2 games.... defence was our biggest issue last year so as far as trials go then it's big improvement so far. The attack will take time too many...
  23. B

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Gus does show up at junior league games even kids as young as under 13s, my boy plays in the Canterbury comp and Gus pops up everywhere watching 13s-16s, he's definitely hands on trying to fix the juniors problems we had I'll give him that
  24. B

Our 2024 fullback is…

That car will work better then perham ever will
  25. B

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Baa early on then Jason Hetherington....nobody since then unfortunately
  26. B

News Jayden Tanner

They got us back for pinching Crichton and kiks by taking alamoti and tanner....fair deal lol
  27. B

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Probably right but Gus will push it as far as he can to make him walk
  28. B

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Gus trying to make it very uncomfortable for rfm by basically not allowing him back to training, eventually ray will just ask for a release which will cost less. No player wants to be told to stay away from training. It's embarrassing
  29. B

News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

Last pre season was all the connection, find your inner self bullshit or whatever the heck it was so they better be getting flogged this pre season
  30. B

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Spoke to Gus on Thursday night at the Canterbury junior league awards night, he didn't give too much away but all I asked him was if there a prop or two still on the cards a a signing for 2024, he smirked and said "couple more good signings to be announced soon". Probably means none of them are...
  31. B

Stephen Crichton

Class player and a great signing but so was Burton, fox, kiks and Mahoney and have all turned to shit with us ... hopefully critta doesn't become another
  32. B

My GF thoughts

Big highlight was the referee and tonight showed how good an nrl game can be when they stay out of the game and let the players decide the outcome
  33. B

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Just incase there isn't, I think there's 9 centres still on the market
  34. B

Bulldogs player walks out

Our players are soft as marshmallows so wrestling 12 of them combined is probably like wrestling one normal player
  35. B

Ryan Sutton Defence

The more he plays the less chance anyone will take him, he gets worse every game. Leave him in reggies he might look half decent there and tigers or dragons pounce
  36. B

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Brown in flamingo out, he covers alot more positions and basically an extra forward in the middle. Backline best we have seen all year, about time. Wouldn't be surprised with an upset win this week
  37. B

News RLPA vs NRL UPDATE- Civil war set to end

Well our team hasn't done anything on the field for 80 minutes all year, maybe there on strike too lol
  38. B

News Phil Gould squashes rumour of immediate exit for Bulldogs rock star fullback

The coach does put something up his arse but not a rocket lol
  39. B

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

I think he brings in Rfm for Sutton although both playing like dog shit, avo fullback, burns centre, topine ahead of oknbur and all of a sudden they could compete
  40. B

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Wonder which player in the bye the following week will fuck us over lol
  41. B

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

No way this 17 doesn't change, Burns to fb, Skelton to wing would be a good start. Perham never to return
  42. B

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Same way we played tedesco after that horrible game 1....cursed we are lol
  43. B

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

I think they bounce back this week with a good win similar to after that loss to manly but my issue is they probably come out and play like shit the following week and lose.... consistency is the major issue
  44. B

News ‘He’s ready’: Calls grows louder for Dogs to debut teen freak as Flanagan faces ‘tough road back’

KO is playing this week off the bench, got this information through an immediate family member of one of our starting backline players, the aim is to shift Reynolds to lock at some point during the game and bring karl on. Reynolds is 100% starting though
  45. B

News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

It's not entirely over yet, I can see flamingo being 18th man and somehow we get 3 HIAs and he finds a way to weisel himself onto the field this week, he's not officially gone unless he's out of the 18 not 17 lol
  46. B

News Reynolds In Flano Out,team changes

We weren't good against the sharks but if we play like we did that game we will beat st merge
  47. B

News ‘Could be the making of us’: Ciraldo’s silver lining in Bulldogs’ 11-player injury crisis

So basically we will wipe the floor with any team if we can just jag a penalty count in our favour, fukn nrl become the most corrupt sport on the planet and there's some dodgy sports out there ...congrats abdo your game is number one at something at least
  48. B

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

That left side centre wing pairing has to be the slowest one we have had since the Daryl halligan days, there right winger gonna have a night out
  49. B

Backline next week

If burns plays alongside alomati then that Ronaldo prick will score a hatrick, I think Casey with a bit of speed is only option on that side. I reckon burns and Skelton should be the right side pairing surely averillo can't play this week with that injury
  50. B

News Bulldogs v Sharks: Burns set for return; Fitzy to stick solid

Wonder whos next on the injury list this weekend lol it's getting comical
  51. B

News NRL under pressure from clubs to censor Phil Gould

The man just says it how it is, not many left like him on tv. He doesn't even talk about the dogs and hes been part of channel 9 for decades fuck off leave him alone
  52. B

Backline next week

Just put the whole nsw cup backline on next week except for alomati and Burton, at least they have played together all year
  53. B

Does management ever address refereeing bias with our club

That pass from flamingo to hayze that was knocked down by lane is one of the worst calls iv ever seen missed, a one day old new born child could of seen that
  54. B

Penalty Counts

Don't think we have won a penalty count in any game this year, laughable how parra were not offside once today considering they were in our faces all game
  55. B

Who comes in for JAC next week?

If they suspend Preston you might as well ban any tackles from behind, so if someone makes a line break you have to run past them get in front of them and tackle lol
  56. B

Who comes in for JAC next week?

I think he prefers okunbur in the forwards he's mentioned it before in one of his pressers
  57. B

News 4 Hip Drops No Nut Grab

Or squeeze the ***** nuts then he might remember Burgess doing it the grub
  58. B

Gerrard Sutton.

It's just not a coincidence anymore how most ppl on here pretty much predicted how the officiating would work out.... penalty in the first set as usual, lopsided penalty count early giving opposition all the possession, then when we few trys behind he puts the whistle away, then brings it back...
  59. B

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

I think this is the week twal finally scores, dogs 66 tigpies 4
  60. B

WHY THE BULLDOGS WILL IMPROVE

I can't work out why they are back to this flat style attack shit like Penrith, fuckn play like the cowboys get the backline deep and run onto the bloody ball !! Fukn depressing seriously
  61. B

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Well then you explain to me genius a valid reason why waddel is in this team? He hasn't played a single good game in 2 years yet he's in fg every week
  62. B

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

Lewis is a gun compared to this flop flamingo everything he does is in super slow mo
  63. B

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Waddel is the most useless forward playing nrl, I just think he trains really hard like Flanagan and that's the only reasons they keep persisting with him which is a piss poor reason if that's the only reason, he offers nothing at all
  64. B

Perfect match up to see the changes in attitude and defense structures, sharks throw plenty of attack at you. Looking forward to this one!
  65. B

News Spencer Leniu “As good as done”: Penrith enforcer set for surprise club switch

This would add some serious mongrel to our pack next year, I wonder if he can handle more minutes then what he's currently getting at the panther scum
  66. B

Josh Reynolds contract?

I doubt he plays much unless there's injuries, this is more to have his energy and passion around the nrl squad imo along with bringing some more fans through the gates, love him or hate there is a shit load of dogs supporters that worship the bloke lol
  67. B

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

I remember similar hype about sbw before his debut, spoken about as the next superstar of the game. Real buzz around this kid can't wait to see him debut this year
  68. B

Opinion Silver tongue Ciraldo

He hasn't lost a single game either lol
  69. B

News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

If he fails at this you would think he's done, that one good year at south's is the hope he's holding on to
  70. B

Fair point but imo if he trys to get a pay out from manly then that will be the red flag for clubs, taking 2 teams to court for compensation after a sacking surely will affect teams looking at him in future
  71. B

He will try weisel some money out of them like he did with us, surely his coaching career is over, 2 sackings in a row
  72. B

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Now south's to complete the knockout blow on this putrid club lol
  73. B

Round 25 Team list + discussion

That was painful to watch, it looked like division 3 park footy both these teams are special...both clubs have the Des curse
  74. B

Happy to get away with the win and the way it ended made it exciting, but manly showed tonight you can have a bog average team but if you have a good halfback you can compete...c'mon gus find someone plllzzz
  75. B

Rd 25 vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

Rfm( really happy for him he deserves it) Burton(stood up and took control last 10 min) Flamingo(not bad a try assist and a try, combined well with rfm) Special mentions max king, tireless again
  76. B

Would be nice to put a monster score on them which leads to Des getting the sack....it's only fair that we are the final nail in the coffin after what he did to our club
  77. B

Hopefully a smashing tonight sees hasler get the sack. Dogs by 22
  78. B

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

If we can't sign a decent 7 for next year would you rather Reynolds or flamingo in the halves lol
  79. B

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

How does he take a bench spot over anyone, the guy is not a good player at all
  80. B

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

after seeing this bench it clearly means Potter doesn't give a fuk anymore. Would love ciraldo to give Gus a call to give couple of those young nsw cup players a go with only 2 games left, surely ciraldo is watching all our games and our nsw cup games
  81. B

Opinion Ben hunt offered 700k by dragons

2 year deal imo, he will give Burton so much more time and space in attack. He is playing behind a shit dragons pack for last few years, he has proven how good he can be when playing in a good team.
  82. B

News Pangai dropped to NSW cup

If dropped on form why not promote a nsw cup player who's in good form and reward them rather then patolo who is one head knock away from a long stint on the sidelines
  83. B

News Brett Finch

Lol who knows with this idiot maybe he is a teenage girl
  84. B

News Brett Finch

Him and his love can rot in hell
  85. B

News Brett Finch

How does stress, anxiety or whatever mental issues he thinks he has have to do with wanting to have sex with a boy....fucken piss weak world with scum everywhere. And to think this flop was about to be coach or trainer to a under 16s league team ...thank fuck that didn't eventuate cos he wasnt...
  86. B

Opinion Boycotting all non Bulldogs games

Ever since Todd Payton said that the lower placed teams don't get any calls, the cowboys begun there run and now they get all the 50 50 calls lol
  87. B

Declan Okunbor

I agree with you on that, it does seem like we debut someone every few weeks lately lol
  88. B

Declan Okunbor

It's 1 game mate take it easy, if everyone that made there debuts were judged on that game alone then we wouldn't have a competition. Kid should be given a fair go just like the rest
  89. B

The only times we will win this season

I thought we done ok today, we struggle in this kind of weather but I thought we were way on top the first 50 minutes. We played perfect wet weather footy but few silly areas, few bad reads in defence and a bit of bad luck all contributed. We played against a top 4 team today
  90. B

Declan Okunbor

Horrible debut but worst weather to play your first game. I never forget patolo's debut against manly in similiar weather and he made 4 or 5 handling errors. The kid will bounce back just one of those games
  91. B

From last to 13th

The losses against the raiders and knights are whats going to cost us any hope of top 8. They were both on multiple losses in a row and struggling. If Potter coaches those 2 games we would have won. We scored 1 try in each of those games, fucken baz!
  92. B

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

I reckon kiraz will be a better centre then winger anyway, I don't think Allan would of scored that try yesterday he probably would of tripped over his own feet lol
  93. B

RFM

Out of his own mouth he said to my kids about a month ago when we saw him " I want to play out my career at the dogs, best club by far". Hopefully he takes a little pay cut as a thanks to the club that stuck by him
  94. B

News Phil Gould should call off the search - the Bulldogs have found their new head coach

Potter is doing as good a job as he can with what he's got but I don't think he is the answer moving forward. I think this just shows more how shit of a coach baz is more then anything. We have scored more points in 4 games under potter then 10 games combined under baz this year..that's just...
  95. B

Opinion Is Tevita Pangai Junior a Prop, Second Rower or Lock?

Prop for sure or a 7, he is way better half-back then Flanagan lol
  96. B

Opinion We are incapable of winning

You would think so but guys like stinkson, waddles, etc don't have another level to go to there just park footballers at best
  97. B

After the Roosters game - what happened?

Bring back coach Gus lol, he steps in and we win, he steps out and we are back to our losing ways
  98. B

News RFM has bravely spoken of his mental health battles during more than a year on the sidelines

Had the pleasure of meeting him a month ago at the dentist, he is one of the most humble people I have ever come across. The smile on his face when he said that he's back In a couple weeks was priceless. Hope he stays on the field for the rest of the year, he is a big asset when consistently...