Search results

1. Novocastrian

News Telegraph Article: Bitter feud to claim first victim

https://t.co/QS4BhBa75K Can someone post this article please? Curious if its just regurgitated from previous articles or more information. Cheers.
  2. Novocastrian

2019 Jersey

Sorry if its already been asked but does anyone know why its not for sale anywhere? Or when its going to be available? 3 weeks in and nothing is pretty poor form. Not sure if the the dogs or classic to blame but seems strange you can buy infant or ladies but not adult mens which would be the...
  3. Novocastrian

Any ideas who this is?

One senior figure who should have known a lot better is on the nose at Canterbury following the Bulldogs’ wild Mad Monday. The man concerned was the one who encouraged young forward Adam Elliott to get all his gear off - and a drunken Elliott was only too happy to oblige. The result was a...
  4. Novocastrian

Jerseys

Mods please move elsewhere if needed but does anyone know why we always wear our heritage jersey as away and not tje blue jersey with white V that is for sale marked as away jersey? I actually dont mind it
  5. Novocastrian

Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/michael-ennis-has-savaged-his-former-club-and-asked-why-they-have-moved-moses-mbye-on-to-the-tigers/news-story/c9b4b8415535685cb6547961e74817bf Have to say i agree with him. Attack is fucking woeful. Love to see him as our coach actually, he is...
  6. Novocastrian

Burr

Been overseas, hows he been going in reggies? Maybe through him on the bench, from Memory he at least runs hard and has some aggression. He might even improve of given a chance in first grade. A bench of Eastwood, Toomaga, Burr amd brown.
  7. Novocastrian

Goal Kicking

Apart from a few attempts the other week has anyone seen Elliot kick in juniors or reggies? Holland trys hard but sick of seeing him get monstered by defence and his goal kicking is not that great. Moses is other option but just like his game management and general kicking game he looks...
  8. Novocastrian

Dale Finucane

Anyone think we should offer him a lucerative deal to come back next season? Noticed hes off contract. Need blokes like him that hit hard in defence and run hard. Should never have let him go.
  9. Novocastrian

Attracting New players

All the talk of replacing Hasler with a new coach in the media now won't be doing our recruitment much good. While there are players we all would be happy to see if another team there are a few who are not signed sealed and delivered yet in Jackson Klem and Mbye. I see Moses as our long term...
  10. Novocastrian

What we are missing

1. A quality halfback that can steer the team around the park and complete sets and set up attacking plays when inside opposition half. Mbye is a 5/8 and not a 1/2 let's not sugar coat that. Reynolds could be best at hooker. Given he needs to work on defence, similar body shape to cam smith and...
  11. Novocastrian

Heritage Jersey curse

Is it just me or do most, if not all games we wear the heritage Jersey we get pumped and play poor? Starting to think we should just stick to home and away or is that too superstitious?
  12. Novocastrian

2016 Jerseys

Has anyone seen the New Jersey range? Supposedly they emailed out to members but I never got the email. What's the nines one look like? Assuming home jersey is the same.
  13. Novocastrian

Members and fans left in lurch

Normally I am not one to complain but I'm sick of the Bulldogs not announcing anything at all to fans part from 2016 membership. It seems they are more interested in getting members then quality players to replace those who left. I know we have rising juniors but would be nice to grab a few...
  14. Novocastrian

Moses Mbye on channel 10

Moses said he defiantly wants to stay and take hokkos number. Good to hear!
  15. Novocastrian

Is anyone else still waiting for member pack?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else still has not received their member pack? I renewed in mid November and still have not heard anything.