Search results

1. D

Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Lol Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. D

Neymar. I wonder if we'll take him back [emoji848] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  3. D

Weak sooks need to cry [emoji22] hahahah. Proper footballers like Pep and Messi walked through all their fake fans. Lamine exceptional today with hand in all 3 goals that's right clap for him madrid hahah. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  4. D

Fucking Golazoooooooo Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  5. D

[emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  6. D

Lol, that's even more fake [emoji1787] Mbappe is probably going there. Doubt, he said that Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  7. D

Fucking hell more Erling Darrland news Alright the possibility of this Leao vs Sooky baby Daarland. Vs Mbopps Lamine. Vs Rodshitgo Bench last 25 Vitor Roqueeee vs. Endrick [emoji23] And Mikayilll Faaayeeeeeee Golazooooo [emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  8. D

His talent is insane hahah https://www.instagram.com/reel/C48JY_kozYE/?igsh=MTM5YnhrZmhseHZnYQ== Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  9. D

Madrid Vinicus Jr Mbappe (NC) / Endrick Rodrygo / B Diaz Bellingham / A Guler Valverde / Kroos 34y Tchoumeani / Camavinga F Mendy 29y / A Davies (NC) Miltao / Alaba 32y Rudiger 31y / Yoro (NC) Caravajal 32y / Hakimi or Couto or TArnold (All NC) Courtis / Lunin Ceballos 27 Vasquez 33 Paz F...
  10. D

We will eventually there won't be enough room for everyone. Our team is looking fucking solid for next season. If there is no big left winger signing, it will be the following season. We'll be stuck with Raphina for another year and hopefully sell nobody, but our loans and Oriel 24/25...
  11. D

Boo hoo [emoji23] the new Araujo fake news Mikayil fayyeeee golazoooo [emoji23] We can sell him to them for 400m plus take Musiala with Kimmich and Pavlovic ? Piny [emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  12. D

He scored a rebound tap in goal off Vinys shit attempt, and then full missed an easy shot right in the last second to beat England.. probably needs time, but will be good. Endrick will be 18 in July and joining Madrid full time Our attacking talent is better, lol 19y Vitor Roque 16y Estevao...
  13. D

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4iM5VJsEaJ/?igsh=c3RkZHY3Z2ZtcGly Hahahahah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  14. D

Hahahah, no thanks were good. What was the livershits offer come and play under new management of the future? bahahah, weak ass club would never be able to afford Lamine, let alone Gavi. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  15. D

Ter stegs, hahahah, best goalkeeper in the world France owned by Gundo, Musiala, and Wirtz, present and future players for us [emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  16. D

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Pangirl boxing Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  17. D

Makes me laugh why the hell is wanting to go to madrid lol looks good next to Lewa Mbappe Lewandoski Messi Neymar - PSG Would've been interesting Onana wants us what's new Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  18. D

[emoji120] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  19. D

Must put next year first and do the right thing Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  20. D

21. D

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

22. D

Mikayil fayyyeee golazzoooo our CBs are the best in the world Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  23. D

Tell them [emoji23] ohh I can't wait for the stadium. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  24. D

My gun CB Faye with a fucking golazooo !! He can't stop scoring What a fucking beast Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  25. D

Imagine posting my city on your instagram when you're going to madrid, hahahaha Mbappe / Felix / Estevao Leao / Roque / Guiu Lamine / Diarra Musiala / Pedri / Fermin Gavi / Darvich / Guille CDMS - A Onana / Bernal both 1.94 height Geez that's a cold team. [emoji23] Sent from my...
  26. D

Cooking with our strikers fucking hell ! Lewandoski Roque Guiu Gitsau T Fernandez Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  27. D

We're fucking cooking [emoji91] Toni is Guilles cousin hahah. I watch them all play amazing talents hard to keep up with all grades they move around, but it's a joy to watch them. Our atletic team may break into the second division if they finish first this year, but they can't obviously...
  28. D

They should go with blond hair duo to match their colours. You put Haaland and Garancho RW together, Then again, Mbappe on that left edge would still cause trouble he would get to mesmerised and probably start looking at them both instead of the ball [emoji23] One thing is for sure they can...
  29. D

Yes, i know, and you know I have my list, and it starts with de Jong [emoji23]. I want him gone now has done nothing all year except 2 or 3 solid games other than that solid with the ball, but then be injured for near all of season and gets paid 40m for it. Pedri is on way less, and so is...
  30. D

We'll be right, lol [emoji38] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  31. D

Leao and Valverde are talking to my players. Probably asking beach is good Who are we getting Wirtz and Father want us, hahahah Leao wants us and posted a dinho photo the day. we beat napoli lol and has done it before Musiala wants us obviously Mbappe and Haaland would jump if we offer a...
  32. D

Hahah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  33. D

Both should have a fight about it Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  34. D

No doubt we needed the face lift after Madrid did.They'll make a lot of money from this stadium its going to be a big over 105k capacity, like 25k more than Vardrid Those livershit supporters also can take a seat at home and look but not welcome inside [emoji38] Sent from my SM-S918B using...
  35. D

No one gives a fuck about that bradley **** fuck him lol Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  36. D

Lol fucking rat livershit supporter wannabes can't fuck off to your boring thread you need to talk shit because your whole fucking life is shit bahahahah Still hurting from getting flogged by Man United I see That's right pathetic shithouse team talk about them in your thread but got dropped...
  37. D

All of them played today except Guiu. Roque 18y played instead and got Atlei a red while his shot went in should’ve been the 4th goal, ahahah. Too good. Too too good. God, it's scary to think what they would do to a fake ass team like Liverpool [emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  38. D

Laminho on fire. Others just can't do it how we do it. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  39. D

Hey, just remember I'm your owner. What a shit club hahahah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  40. D

You must be triggered by me you little pussy why don't you do something about it ahahahahah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  41. D

Brah your one jealous nerd hahaha fuck off now enjoy it but Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  42. D

Are you French? I noticed a French flag in your stadium. You play Germany soon good game coming up we play Brazil Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  43. D

Ohh baby, this hits the spot [emoji108] Going to be insane Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  44. D

Yes, that's right shithouse club now move along livershit. I don't have time to waste on you trash Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  45. D

Peps summer camp. The young kid plays for us obviously and is a talent ... Pep making sure he is up to scratch by the looks of it [emoji38] .. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  46. D

Why are you crying for hahah matches with Madrid stick more than what your pathetic team will ever be to us Your shithouse club would never be able to produce what we do don't even bother. Keep walking ... No trophies? what's the league win last year topped with Gavi slotting in 1 goal and 2...
  47. D

Nah, I think they have it won. Even if we beat them, they can probably still manage and stay ahead with their luck this year they'll win by a point, lol. They're getting worse since last they beat us, but they still have enough talent to win and the easy games for sure. I predicted they would...
  48. D

No right back. Also, we won the league without a right back . Haha, too good Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  49. D

Too good Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  50. D

Benral , Darvich, and Guille we're developing a new dynasty. It's insane right now. Our 2 CBs that Curbasi jumped over are playing crazy right now. Faye has scored 3 headers in 3 matches topp that with every grade, we have two amazing CBs right there, hahah. Not to mention our loaned out Chadi...
  51. D

The next major talent the amount of insane players were going to have soon will be beyond crazy hahahaha were the best. He'll wipe bellingsook off the la liga map the next Pedri mixed with Musiala. Bangs goals in for fun [emoji16] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  52. D

There's a trophy over there [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  53. D

Come get some Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  54. D

We are teaching the little, hahah [emoji38] Arteta is yet to coach us Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  55. D

Musiala is going to enjoy his time with you before he signs for us, hahah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  56. D

Mbappe will be hunted down Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  57. D

Lamine vs. Mbappe Upcoming Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  58. D

Sorry didn't see lol syck shitt ahahaha Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  59. D

You got Bayern, ahahahah You will play winners of City and Vardrid also Hahahahahah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  60. D

Well, if you have to go down the theory road, I have one also [emoji6] thanks klopp brah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  61. D

Hahah making excuses. No, they aint. They're easy to beat, and your team is just shit. You won't be knocking any team out. Keep dreaming. I wouldn't talk about knocking teams out when you can't wipe Porto out except for penalties, ahahah [emoji23] Yeah, I hope we get you. I would love to see...
  62. D

Not me brah Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  63. D

Hahah Nico Gonzalez La Masia product put your whole team on show. Especially in the first leg. You couldn't finish them off in regular time. lol, we beat them with a red card also [emoji23] All that while our 17 year old Cubarsi owned 110m striker and last years Serie a winner and got MOM with...
  64. D

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Donkeys team, please understand we try really hard
  65. D

News Four years in the NRL wilderness... now a Dogs lifeline has ‘comeback kid’ ready to explode

I reckon he'll be rusty and won't handle the contact for 3 or 5 games, but I fully expect him to go great afterwards. If he can handle the contact, he should be fine. He mentioned he had issues with Latrell last time.... mate in the guts straight hit, you'll be right. Slammmaa
  66. D

Where is Arsenal ? Finished club. No wonder they like to talk a lot shit. We also shit all over Liverpool fans. Look how tiny you are to us. We would stomp on your weak bunch.
  67. D

Broke ***** can't even afford Bellingham. Wouldn't even be able to afford 1 of my players, hahahahaha come and wish for one broke ***** Make some more shit cakes for your fans and stick your donkey logo on. Go and support the club they need your help.
  68. D

Official RFM granted immediate release

Thank God. Useless
  69. D

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Two 16 year old kids shit on all of them hahha just go ask Pep who he would want
  70. D

Fuck off doogie you little jealous ****
  71. D

Move along you little shit club cry baby go have another cry maybe to your mother that bitch can deal with you not me you little adhd flop.
  72. D

Don't copy me using wannabe your a deadset peice of shit wannabe
  73. D

Much smarter business. Get to it
  74. D

Keep crying little jealous boy.
  75. D

4 league titles or none ?
  76. D

Didn't even see that. The only little 22 year old here is you ya wannabe. Shows your age how your turn football talk now to me and expect me to handle your little demands hahahah. Just like your stadium trash
  77. D

Fucking bloody beautiful [emoji7]
  78. D

Your a nobody on a forum calling me all talk when I couldn't care less about your feelings hahahaha fucking the beach just washed me out the window fuck sake
  79. D

Also who cares if we're corrupt. You got a problem hahaha go take it up with us
  80. D

Are you still crying over me calling your players trash Oh poor baby. How long are you going to keep going you piss head
  81. D

Nah our club shits all over yours. Keep being jealous. It must hurt inside to support Liverpool, hahaha Nah, I'm sure there are much closer people to handle the job. Thanks. You relalize your a jelouse wannabe yet?
  82. D

So the little nobody here wants to bring paying ref's up when there is no evidence. Your such a little gullible football fan wannabe, hahah Laporta ? Hahahah good luck
  83. D

Sorry I was putting this together, lol
  84. D

Hahahahahahah fuck your such a jealous loser
  85. D

Look how much he's triggered by me and getting all upset and jealous. Your tears have made a fucking beach in my lounge tonight. You little clown [emoji1782]
  86. D

The only all talk flop here is you Little jealous toad come crying to me look at you clown. I'll fucking flip you flop
  87. D

Shove your go fund me up your ass dumb little livershit head [emoji1787]
  88. D

They couldn't even sign moscardo. We dropped out as he was not worth the price tag. He was good in Brazil but nothing to crazy.
  89. D

No wonder they come to us lol
  90. D

Nah im not, but I would gladly give them 13k as would many fans in a second. The club would never accept
  91. D

Jealousy hahaha what a fucking fortress
  92. D

Cant answer because there's none, lol, unless it's trash names if any. Can't answer again because there's none Yeah don't worry, little jealous outback boy. Laporta runs the club, and he'll make the signings.
  93. D

Hahaha your club is owned [emoji1787] can't even stand on your own feet to walk you need help from americans hahah. We'll clear our debt in due time little fella. In the meantime, I would worry about your own backyard. What juniors do you have ? What players will you sign?.